• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
I am of the mind that she isn't dead.
Also I would like to mention she was one of the most infuriating picks people wanted to be a Straw Hat.

turmoil

Banned
Maybe bI am drunk but ussoppp is best nakama mena nmre and carrot viva la namakamahoood!!!!!

I will never leave this thread open again, could have been worse tho

In fact there is almost no difference :(

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Maybe bI am drunk but ussoppp is best nakama mena nmre and carrot viva la namakamahoood!!!!!

I will never leave this thread open again, could have been worse tho

In fact there is almost no difference :(

4EOQmU0.gif

Ray Down

Banned
Perona is another terrible choice since we already got a goth character with Brook.

And a terrible personality type for the crew.

Ogodei

Pudding being completely yandere, so instead of the running gag being Sanji swooning over Nami and Robin, now it's like, Robin waking up in the morning and catching a one-second glimpse of Pudding standing over her with a knife before she puts it away and cheerily greets her good morning.

Ray Down

Banned
Pudding being completely yandere, so instead of the running gag being Sanji swooning over Nami and Robin, now it's like, Robin waking up in the morning and catching a one-second glimpse of Pudding standing over her with a knife before she puts it away and cheerily greets her good morning.
This does bring a question, what is Pudding true self like.

Is it a mix of both the kind and crazy Pudding or just the kind.

Though I wouldn't mind crazy yandere personality shifts at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom