• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaniOYOYOY

Ill bet that reverie will take a full volume of the comic, so 10 chapters and that is like 3 months. Plus Ill say that WCI will end at 868/869

Ray Down

Banned
Ill bet that reverie will take a full volume of the comic, so 10 chapters and that is like 3 months. Plus Ill say that WCI will end at 868/869
I really doubt Oda spend 10 chapter not non straw hat characters.
Pudding flashback chapters will be a grand total of 13 though.

Ray Down

Banned
Unless of course the one piece fandoms baseless power level for dragon comes true of course

tumblr_opkstd6HWy1t1yvcko1_400.gif

Just ignore them.

Red Fire

Unless of course the one piece fandoms baseless power level for dragon comes true of course

Well dragon has been hyped up to be very strong

It seems like he has some kind of wind related powers. Everytime he used them (assuming he used them of course, but highly likely) it was shown to be really powerful, blowing everything away. Comparable to whitebeards fruit (natural disaster-like)

Plus he apparently trained sabo, who is (or is almost) admiral level

I do think dragon is like yonko level

Time will tell

turmoil

Banned
I think that the reverie will be only one or two chapters of cp0 briefing the WG on World Affairs(Revolutionaries vs Blackbeard, BM vs Luffy status, whatever is happening in other places), and then they will announce something to hype us, like green bull going to Wano while Fujitora is going towards Whole Cake.

Maybe will happen as ch 900, but a lot of tragic flashback would be required in the middle.

If BM vs Luffy is gonna be delayed, something of admiral scale has to happen at least. Those two want to kill each other.

The things that were built up for the Reverie is Cobra Nefeltari asking about the Poneglyphs, Stelly and Sally showing up, the representative from Kano Country had something he wanted to say, Wapol wants to pick a fight with Dalton, the Riku family will be returning for the first time since Doflamingo's coup, with Elizabello II coming with them, and the Ryugu Kingdom's royal family asking for the relocation of Fishman Island.

So, alot on the docket.

The things that were built up for the Reverie is Cobra Nefeltari asking about the Poneglyphs, Stelly and Sally showing up, the representative from Kano Country had something he wanted to say, Wapol wants to pick a fight with Dalton, the Riku family will be returning for the first time since Doflamingo's coup, with Elizabello II coming with them, and the Ryugu Kingdom's royal family asking for the relocation of Fishman Island.

So, alot on the docket.
Yup at least 3 chapters. Expecting maybe even a small backstory or something depending on what gets asked

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Another really great episode of One Piece.

Pudding is a really good actress all things considered. That and she probably does really enjoy making stuff out of chocolate, so gushing about that wasn't too hard. The lines she pulls on the strawhats are great.

turmoil

Banned
In his mini-flashback Whitebeard was human sized.

I wonder if Oda is going to change BM bodytype in her flashback so that she becomes namiesque, like Caterina Devon, Lola, or other.

smurfx

get some go again

It seems like he has some kind of wind related powers. Everytime he used them (assuming he used them of course, but highly likely) it was shown to be really powerful, blowing everything away. Comparable to whitebeards fruit (natural disaster-like)

Time will tell
what if dragon starts a full scale invasion of the kingdoms that traveled to the reverie? after all it would be the perfect time to invade since the kings probably took a bunch of their strongest with them to guard them and the heavy hitters on the marines will be there to guard everybody. he did call all of his guys around the world so he is definitely up to something big.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If the Revos aren't at Reverie in some way I will be very disappoint

caliph95

The One Piece Thread Where We Have Serious Discussions About Breast Sizes (it is ridiculous though and toei does makes it even more)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The One Piece Thread Where We Have Serious Discussions About Breast Sizes (it is ridiculous though and toei does makes it even more)
I mean, it's always been an issue, but it's gotten to the point where it's the almost literal elephant-sized problem in the room. It's impossible not to notice.

Imagine some 15 year old kid watching OP and his mom walks in the room when one of these characters is on screen? Misinterpretation city

caliph95

I mean, it's always been an issue, but it's gotten to the point where it's the almost literal elephant-sized problem in the room. It's impossible not to notice.

Imagine some 15 year old kid watching OP and his mom walks in the room when one of these characters is on screen? Misinterpretation city
One Piece usually:
Code:
[IMG]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/40200000/-Doflamingo-vs-Luffy-donquixote-doflamingo-40233216-500-283.gif[/IMG]
When someones mom walks in:
Code:
[IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/7/75/Nami_Movie_12_First_Outfit.png/revision/20121209034910[/IMG]

SolVanderlyn

In college, I was trying to explain to my friend's girlfriend (now wife) that I liked shonen anime (she had claimed she liked some and had started the conversation). I cited One Piece as an example and she gave me the most surprised and condescending glare, and said "One Piece is dirty. It can get really dirty," and from that day on I could tell I had been labeled and judged. Since then I have been unfriended on Facebook. I just like my friendship feelgood moments and awesome battles, dammit!

LotusHD

Banned
In college, I was trying to explain to my friend's girlfriend (now wife) that I liked shonen anime (she had claimed she liked some and had started the conversation). I cited One Piece as an example and she gave me the most surprised and condescending glare, and said "One Piece is dirty. It can get really dirty," and from that day on I could tell I had been labeled and judged. Since then I have been unfriended on Facebook. I just like my friendship feelgood moments and awesome battles, dammit!

Should've said Hunter X Hunter instead, maybe it would've gone better

Different standards and practices. One Piece airs at 9 in the morning. Kids and families in Japan don't seem to have a problem with it.

One Piece usually:
Code:
[IMG]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/40200000/-Doflamingo-vs-Luffy-donquixote-doflamingo-40233216-500-283.gif[/IMG]

I thought about making this shot my avatar but I thought it was too spoilery while One Piece was still airing on Toonami and I'm way too lazy to make it myself anyways.

TheFlow

Banned

Time will tell
I think dragon is at least admiral level. He trained that weak Sabo into someone who could rekt one of blackbeard og crew members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom