• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
With Dragon we have a combination of the Nico Robin and WB situation, as in he is the "most dangerous" person for the WG because of the information he has, seeks or could obtain. at the same time he wields a DF that likely can cause mayor havoc if he wanted to. Still the the WG fears his ambition to expose them probably more than his battle power.

We are at a point where the difference between the Top Tier characters is rather low - being around Admiral Level is more or less expected at this point for Zoro and Sanji after this arc. So it makes sense to assume that Dragon would be above Sabo/Admiral and on Yonkou level. But as said..the difference is so small at this point that the specific match setup is more important.
I think dragon is at least admiral level. He trained that weak Sabo into someone who could rekt one of blackbeard og crew members

Except that Sabo was never weak. We only knew him as a Kid before his reintroduction as a Revo - i doubt he was ever weak, same way Ace and Luffy were never weak. This isnt a Coby situation were Garp transformed someone really weak into a person that would stand up to Luffy.

Ogodei

One Piece is tamer than Dragonball and Bleach and a bit ahead of Naruto when it comes to lewdness.

OG dragonball was definitely more lewd, and Bleach traded enough on Matsumoto's chest to run higher.

Early Naruto was probably more lewd, back when the Sexy Jutsu was more prominent.

DBZ, even early on, was very tame from the topic of Suggestive Themes. While Bulma was never too far away from a seduction scene in Dragonball, her "romance" of Vegeta relied entirely on Female Gaze instead.

Ray Down

Banned
DBZ romance was almost mostly one sided/off screen.

Vegeta "romance" with Bulma only serves his arc of him eventually caring about those around him.

Chase17

Ok chapter. It would help if Germa was interesting...at all.

I liked Brook and Bege this chapter. Using Katakuri's reactions to determine what to or not to do is pretty funny.

Looks like Pudding may be the Sanji of her family. Although Sanji got out instead of trying gain their respect. Sanji dodged pretty well!

Interested to see Big Mom's reaction.

Ray Down

Banned
Ok chapter. It would help if Germa was interesting...at all.

I liked Brook and Bege this chapter. Using Katakuri's reactions to determine what to or not to do is pretty funny.

Looks like Pudding may be the Sanji of her family. Although Sanji got out instead of trying to buy in. Sanji dodged pretty well!

Interested to see the Big Mom's reaction.

7wMkz7oHZPsJwGwYhhsrPD0_A847nghXbjBbL73xkE4YtLvOJDdPs0nJWrocYAb0UJTGhJ4sx3zJBYX-gif0z75327x5DCofXvYUZxFKq0STxz6AmKoa6Kum8NV6EXqKm1bDMClz

Ray Down

Banned
But it's like Caesar joining!
I thought people were still complain about the recent episode crap.

I just recent read the other stuff that came out, it's pretty lol worthy but really it's Dragon Ball it's going to throw shit and fan service (not the boob kind) at the wall especially since it's not written by Toriyama.

Veelk

Banned
dude Dragon is Garp's son, he cant be weak otherwise Garp would killed him ages ago

Garp too soft to so much as seriously injure Luffy and cried when his fake grandson was legally killed by Akainu seeking righteous justice, you think he's hard enough to off his own son?

SaniOYOYOY

Garp too soft to so much as seriously injure Luffy and cried when his fake grandson was legally killed by Akainu seeking righteous justice, you think he's hard enough to off his own son?

your father almost always will be way tougher to you compared to your grandpa right?

Ray Down

Banned
Just being a rabbit girl isn't unique, just a plain white rabbit, hell she doesn't even have colored spots.

Chopper isn't just a Reindeer.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Huh? Bropper is right behind Brook this arc in being instrumental to the plan. Without him they wouldn't have mirror hopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom