• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also Nami and Luffy have less than zero chemistry. She acts like his exasperated older sister. The only two crewmates with even the slightest bit of chemistry are Robin and Chopper.

When Carrot joins in a few more chapters though she definitely has some common interests with both Chopper and Luffy. A love triangle?!?

Also Nami and Luffy have less than zero chemistry. She acts like his exasperated older sister. The only two crewmates with even the slightest bit of chemistry are Robin and Chopper.

When Carrot joins in a few more chapters though she definitely has some common interests with both Chopper and Luffy. A love triangle?!?
Carrot too good for those two.

Ray Down

Banned
What carrot? Best creation in the manga. Xp

Q: Why do Doflamingo and Violet call each other "Doffy" and "Viola"?
Oda: Actually there is a profound setting about it, but I'm afraid I can't tell you. I told my editor about it, though. Considering ONE PIECE is Shonen manga, I'd like to hide it since the reason is for adult audience. Dressrosa is a nation of passion, indeed!!

WHY!?

caliph95

Oda: Actually there is a profound setting about it, but I'm afraid I can't tell you. I told my editor about it, though. Considering ONE PIECE is Shonen manga, I'd like to hide it since the reason is for adult audience. Dressrosa is a nation of passion, indeed!!

WHY!?
Anyway about that Rabbit Girl

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Anyway about that Rabbit Girl

12d0oCm.jpg

Though i doubt Luffy will be anything other than being a pirate forever trying to stay relevant trying to regain his former glory (half joking)

Does romance still apply post endgame or is Sanji will forever be a joke , romance wise or to spite him he will give Zoro tashigi or perona

Depends on how the Pudding situation will resolve. Viola kinda admired Sanji before God Usopp swept her off her feet.

Sanji might just be forever alone.

LotusHD

Banned
I think Bleach would be the more interesting generational show. No idea who'd the kids would fight though.

It's Bleach so no, it'd suck.

Remember when Robin and Zoro were shipped

WHY!?

Oh no bro

Some early spoilers are out

Capone has his men come out of his body to shoot Katakuri, but the bullets pass through him.
Katakuri turns into mochi and zips around them, but he gets hit by Capone's seastone spear.
Luffy lifts the broken portrait up to Big Mom's face, but Pudding shows up behind her and shoves her hand into her head, pulling out a film of memories.
Everyone has a shocked expression. Luffy gets knocked away by Oven. Katakuri flicks jellybeans through Capone's torso while he's distracted.
Pudding yells at Big Mom, saying how everything isn't going as she planned. Her face starts to melt off, revealing a face that looks like Mother Carmel.

caliph95

Capone has his men come out of his body to shoot Katakuri, but the bullets pass through him.
Katakuri turns into mochi and zips around them, but he gets hit by Capone's seastone spear.
Luffy lifts the broken portrait up to Big Mom's face, but Pudding shows up behind her and shoves her hand into her head, pulling out a film of memories.
Everyone has a shocked expression. Luffy gets knocked away by Oven. Katakuri flicks jellybeans through Capone's torso while he's distracted.
Pudding yells at Big Mom, saying how everything isn't going as she planned. Her face starts to melt off, revealing a face that looks like Mother Carmel.
giphy.gif

LotusHD

Banned

giphy.gif

marmoka

Banned

Early spoilers are always best spoilers XD

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

*glare*

MANUELF

Banned

Idontbelieveyou.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Taborcarn

Y0bn9HD.gif

NSESN

Hmm....

IHaveIce

Banned

Dude what

Ogodei

Slightly more believable than when Veelk tried to tell us that Pudding had a secret B$ 1.5 Billion bounty because she had "see through time" powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom