• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like One Piece and Nintendo haven't had dealings

amii.jpg

marmoka

Banned
Luffy fits well in the ARMS concepts. His arms may not be springs, but are extensive. Wait, they are some kind of springs in 4th Gear. And he could make his arms behave like Belami does with his own body.

It's not like One Piece and Nintendo haven't had dealings

amii.jpg

Robin as Samus. This picture nails it :D

Veelk

Banned
Real spoilers are out

One Piece 865

I actually am feeling kind of lazy so I'm not even gonna try to write real fake spoilers.
.................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................

LotusHD

Banned
Real spoilers are out

One Piece 865

I actually am feeling kind of lazy so I'm not even gonna try to write real fake spoilers.
.................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................

giphy.gif

Real spoilers are out

One Piece 865

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Found this on Oro Jackson in reference to the last chapter

mGda1jx.png

Ray Down

Banned
Spoiler time again!

ohboy.gif

(not into reaction of the spoilers)

Chapter 865 Hey, Mother

Ceasar, carrying Brulee, sets up the escape mirror in front of the venue.
Katakuri attempts to stop Luffy from trying to show Big Mom the picture.

Sanji attempts to heads towards and save his family but is restrained by the genie.
Reiju: (I've underestimated your kindness. You couldn't even leave us and run away.)
Reiju: (I have continued living a life of disgracing the Vinsmoke name...but looking at the grown up me...)
Reiju: (and rescuing me...! Because a conscious still resides in our family's blood.)
Reiju smiles towards Sanji.
Reiju: (Thank you, Sanji.)

Bege faces off Katakuri and attempts to shoot him, but Katakuri changes his entire body into a mochi-like substance and confronts him.
The bullets pierce his body, but he is unwounded and attacks Luffy.
Pedro and Jinbe attempt to stop him, but he turns his entire body into mochi and easily evades them. He capture Luffy.
Despite being restrained by Katakuri, Luffy stretches his arm to its fullest and shows Big Mom the broken picture.
Big Mom loses her senses and lets out a strange yell.
Guests lose conciousness one by one and almost all the siblings surrounding the Vinsmoke family collapse.
Sanji breaks the candy restraining his family.

At the same time as Big Mom loses her senses, she drops her knees to the ground.
After confirming that she scraped her knees and is bleeding, Bege aims the KX launchers at her.
Nami and Carrot hand each Vinsmoke a capsule that appears to hold their raid suits.

BM: (Hey, are you listing, Mother)
BM: (Everyone isn't listing to what I say)
BM: (Hey, where did you go Mother?)
BM: (Why did you disappear so suddenly?)

Big Mom's flashback beings 63 years ago at Elbaf in the New World

Veelk

Banned
Nami and Carrot hand each Vinsmoke a capsule that appears to hold their raid suits.

WTF

WHY?!

They're the fucking Vinsmokes! Even if you wanna save them, why would you want to empower such an obviously evil group? They're just going to stab you in the back the moment they can!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
WTF

WHY?!

They're the fucking Vinsmokes! Even if you wanna save them, why would you want to empower such an obviously evil group? They're just going to stab you in the back the moment they can!

Because the big threat at the moment is Big Mom and her crew. The enemy of my enemy...

Ray Down

Banned
Spoilers look nice .

Seems like a lackluster chapter tbh.

Vinsmokes are the most boring part of this arc so Reiju being all mope is a big all dud, saving them is a fail and now we cut away to a flashback when just the action is good.

I'm sure the flashback will be nice but this is disappointing.

Veelk

Banned
Because the big threat at the moment is Big Mom and her crew. The enemy of my enemy...

I'll see how they play it out in the actual manga. Maybe it's better htan the spoilers suggest.
I know that they had to get in their suits sometime, because it'd be anticlimactic to have them depowered the entire BM fight, but I hope I get better reasoning than...nothing.
But seriously, wtf oda, why is Pudding crawling back to Sanji on her knees begging for forgiveness?! What is that shit! [/spoilr]

LotusHD

Banned
WTF

WHY?!

Lol as far as Luffy are concerned I guess:

1. Sanji wants to save them. May as well arm them until the threat is dealt with.

2. The people that have actually done any betraying is Pudding.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
mama flashback will be super interesting I guess.

I wanted the facenelting stuff though
There's only room for one face melter in this series.

d935cd6d4fb127b7c3242d8372fb6e9f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom