• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all ps4 for one piece in here? We gotta get a tourney going.
Sanji,Koala and law ftw

Played the demo...maaaaan fighting logias is fun. Trying to anticipate when they'll turn tangible

Ray Down

Banned
Sanji,Koala and law ftw

Played the demo...maaaaan fighting logias is fun. Trying to anticipate when they'll turn tangible

I want to try Nami since in the Musou games and such I have the most fun with her.

Plus I want to know if I can do this to everyone:
tumblr_o67hpehEms1tw9r1lo1_500.gif

Would be funny to give Akainu one lol.

The good old days <3

U6DgDEm.jpg

I'm still here too. Just not as active as there's no chapter for a long time.

Also, Happy Birthday Luffy! It's May 5th, Children's Day in Japan and Luffy's birthday.

Good to see some old posters back :)

Same, i even got the special edition with the steel case and Whitebeard statue.

Special edition are killing me this year lol.

Sanji,Koala and law ftw

Nice to see ya'all still here too!

Yeah, PS4! I didn't pre-order that expensive collector's edition as I don't really care much for figurines these days, but I'm getting a steelbook with my pre-order.

I actually didn't know there was a demo out in the west. If it's out in Europe I'll have to give it a try next week!

I want to try Nami since in the Musou games and such I have the most fun with her.

Plus I want to know if I can do this to everyone:
tumblr_o67hpehEms1tw9r1lo1_500.gif

Would be funny to give Akainu one lol.
I watching a combo video and Nami and usopp are so hard to use it looks like. They really stayed true to the characters their attacks take stages and planning.

Meanwhile the demo Had ace,luffy,franky and aokiji.

Luffy-great
Ace-great
Aokiji- I love his heavy attack(triangle) freezes you entirely.
Franky-fucking hard to use! He runs out of cola just like he normally would,slow but powerful it's great

And regards to that gif there are plenty of lil details like that like I was using luffy and grant used his shogun so luffys player icon got the sparkle eyes lol I was cracking up

Ray Down

Banned
The good old days <3

U6DgDEm.jpg

Nice to see ya'all still here too!

Yeah, PS4! I didn't pre-order that expensive collector's edition as I don't really care much for figurines these days, but I'm getting a steelbook with my pre-order.

I actually didn't know there was a demo out in the west. If it's out in Europe I'll have to give it a try next week!

Pretty sure the demo is japan only so you need a JAP account.

Veelk

Banned
I see that Veelk is pretty much gone too.

I'm still lurking around. It's just that, having mostly caught up, I've just run out of things to say. Most of my complaints about one piece still show up in new forms as I read on, but they're not fundamentally different in a way that feels like it's worth posting about again. I think I did a short write up of Zou in the older thread, but that's it. If I come across something new, I'll do a write up about it then.

If that bothers you... ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯. Put me on ignore or something if you don't want to see my stuff.

I'm still lurking around. It's just that, having mostly caught up, I've just run out of things to say. Most of my complaints about one piece still show up in new forms as I read on, but they're not fundamentally different in a way that feels like it's worth posting about again. I think I did a short write up of Zou in the older thread, but that's it. If I come across something new, I'll do a write up about it then.

If that bothers you... ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯. Put me on ignore or something if you don't want to see my stuff.

???

What an odd conclusion. I don't know what I said that seemed to imply that I was bothered by you or that I want to ignore you. I really have no idea where you got that from.

Veelk

Banned
???

What an odd conclusion. I don't know what I said that seemed to imply that I was bothered by you or that I want to ignore you. I really have no idea where you got that from.

Oh, sorry. I guess I just read that wrong. As in "oh, thank god he's gone." I know some people have that sentiment about me, so I just assumed. My mistake.

Nevermind then. I didn't mean anything by it :)

Oh, sorry. I guess I just read that wrong. As in "oh, thank god he's gone." I know some people have that sentiment about me, so I just assumed. My mistake.

Nevermind then. I didn't mean anything by it :)

Nah man, I have no quarrel or anything against you. We've argued some but that was over half a year ago, and we shared a bunch of laughs too, and let's be honest, sharing laughs is way more fun, so let's do that instead. I meant more like "Veelk is also gone, like I've been", but cool to see you still hanging around. So basically all the old guys are still here!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've been waiting for this...

latest

BLACK LEG!

280px-Duval.png

j/k

Welcome back

51354.jpg

Veelk

Banned
Nah man, I have no quarrel or anything against you. We've argued some but that was over half a year ago, and we shared a bunch of laughs too, and let's be honest, sharing laughs is way more fun, so let's do that instead. I meant more like "Veelk is also gone, like I've been", but cool to see you still hanging around. So basically all the old guys are still here!

I'm pretty much retired as far as OP debates go. I might go back into it when I reread the timeskip arcs later on (whenever they get around to releasing the digitally colored chapters, atleast up to Dressrosa), and I might make the odd comment about the current arc, but as it is, I'm pretty much done.

For the most part, I just like watching the speculation and how people get so much of it right based on tiny obscure hints.

I'll say this much though: this next arc is probably going to suck for me. All the bottom tier strawhats together on the journey to rescue the worst straw hat (sorry, Blackleg-sanji1). The Germa 66 is interesting to me, I'll give it that, but we'll see how long that lasts. But other than that, seeing Big Mom is the only driving force for me here.

since the game didn't do well in Japan.

You guys have to buy One Piece Burning Blood. We alle have :(

After all these years we finally get a OP Fighting Game....i don't want to go back to the Musou Games

Oxn

I'm pretty much retired as far as OP debates go. I might go back into it when I reread the timeskip arcs later on (whenever they get around to releasing the digitally colored chapters, atleast up to Dressrosa), and I might make the odd comment about the current arc, but as it is, I'm pretty much done.

For the most part, I just like watching the speculation and how people get so much of it right based on tiny obscure hints.

I'll say this much though: this next arc is probably going to suck for me. All the bottom tier strawhats together on the journey to rescue the worst straw hat. The Germa 66 is interesting to me, I'll give it that, but we'll see how long that lasts. But other than that, seeing Big Mom is the only driving force for me here.

Well we can finally agree on something.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I got a bone don't be taking my name and identity Sol!!!
I've been using Sanji avatars on and off since 2013!
since the game didn't do well in Japan.

You guys have to buy One Piece Burning Blood. We alle have :(

After all these years we finally get a OP Fighting Game....i don't want to go back to the Musou Games
I have it pre-ordered even though I hated the Jump crossover that seemed similar.

SolVanderlyn

Ray Down

Banned
I don't know why everyone has such an obsession with that snow fruit it wasn't even an especially entertaining fight when it was used.

Let's see glad to finally see sanji more often
-#TeamBlackbeard
-carrot for nakama
-sanji's bro looks like zoro with swirly eye brows
-oda definitely took out luffy for a reason they're going to get captured

Ffxv
Glorious although nothing new was shown since I've been gone so u know my thoughts

PersonaV
Hnggggggg that style, the gameplay, those waifus(glasses chick ftw)

Edit:now that I got more time

Germa 66 and that comic is interesting, especially considering sengoku wears a seagull hat. The robot is the wildcard here couldn't be the paci's because I imagine the comic is much older.

Whole cake island is a straight up Alice in wonderland trip. From the card symbols to the talking sleepy door.

The revs definitely escaped(although they couldn't beat the BB pirates anyway)

And I lurked a lil and...no nobody is eating the yuki yuki no mi off of namis tree lol

-Maybe thats why Sanji hates Zoro, reminds him of the brother that bullied him :p
-TeamDragon#
-Nah, I still think only Jimbei and Purin will join.

I thought you were banned for the Uncovered event?

The robot could be Sengoku Budda form, love the Wonderland motif plus Big Mama whole thing is straight up mafia.

Nah Dragon could kick there ass without trying and a no master mira mira Sabo :p

Like I said if Yuki does exist merge it with the Clima tact.

-Maybe thats why Sanji hates Zoro, reminds him of the brother that bullied him :p
-TeamDragon#
-Nah, I still think only Jimbei and Purin will join.

I thought you were banned for the Uncovered event?

The robot could be Sengoku Budda form, love the Wonderland motif plus Big Mama whole thing is straight up mafia.

Nah Dragon could kick there ass without trying and a no master mira mira Sabo :p

Like I said if Yuki does exist merge it with the Clima tact.
Nope I was there for unconvered. Ban after for reasons still unknown but I won't start that.

#team Blackbeard all day!! I gotta gather #Team Blackbeard followers all over again.

Jinbe can die a slow death after giving robin the poneglyph

Ray Down

Banned
Nope I was there for unconvered. Ban after for reasons still unknown but I won't start that.

#team Blackbeard all day!! I gotta gather #Team Blackbeard followers all over again.

Jinbe can die a slow death after giving robin the poneglyph

Hope you didn't get in too much trouble.

Gather your forces I will destroy them with my Ray of Vengence and scatter your ashes, #TEAMDRAGON

Jinbei will knock Sanji out of the monster trio :p

Hope you didn't get in too much trouble.

Gather your forces I will destroy them with my Ray of Vengence and scatter your ashes, #TEAMDRAGON

Jinbei will knock Sanji out of the monster trio :p
#Teamblackbeard vs #TeamDragon!! Join me my brothers and sisters.

That's fine Sanji is leagues above that moniker

SolVanderlyn

Better than being a third wheel
I love Sanji as much as you do, but he is the third member of the monster trio... might not be the best counter-argument to use lol

I love Sanji as much as you do, but he is the third member of the monster trio... might not be the best counter-argument to use lol
Its an illusion. People think its all about strength mono. Puts on sanji fanboy hat...

Who's the smartest? Sanji
Who's second fastest sanji!
Outside of battle who's more dependable? Sanji
Who's worth 1000 men? Sanji!
I rest my case good day Sol!! This is why you are the imposter duval dismissed

Ray Down

Banned
Its an illusion. People think its all about strength mono. Puts on sanji fanboy hat...

Who's the smartest? Not Sanji
Who's second fastest? Not Sanji
Outside of battle who's more dependable? Not Sanji
Who's worth 1000 men? Jinbei
I rest my case good day Sol!! This is why you are the imposter duval dismissed

Fixed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom