• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
He made it clear in the latest chapter that he's still not getting married. Even after seeing his bride.

Just wait until Sanji meets her.

jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

Oda you mad man when will sanji shine

Sanji will shine..... when Capone lights his ass on fire.

I don't believe him for a second lol, he may not get married but he sure ain't leaving.

Sanji ain't dying, chopper will tho

And ray sanji can beat Capone.. In fact I'm calling it that's his fight to win.

More importantly, Pudding.

You know, I was sure the girl on the picture is the bride (I still think she is). But after seeing 'Okami', that looks almost exactly like Lola I am wondering if all the daughters (if they are indeed Big Mom daughters) are really ugly and maybe the three eyed girl picture is just a way to deceive Sanji.

Not only that, but she looks really different from Big Mom and the other sisters and Oda even said the three eyed girl was from an undentified race, maybe she is a nakama and not her daughter. I always assumed Sanji would meet her in person, so Vito bringing a picture from a beautiful woman is kinda suspicious (that tactic was used a lot in political marriages when there wasn't pictures but paintings).

Dimmle

It's kinda weird that Oda trots out Lola this week without so much as a title card of reintroduction. When is the last time we saw her?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's kinda weird that Oda trots out Lola this week without so much as a title card of reintroduction. When is the last time we saw her?

That's not Lola. The woman in 825 has all her teeth and short hair. Lola is missing a tooth and longer hair.
Also, last time we saw Lola she was in Water 7.

Sanji fighting Capone? That seems a bit weird...

That actually leads to a question I've been having for quite a while, who is the crew gonna fight in this arc? I really don't see a Luffy v. Big Mom fight (as bad I want this to happen) if the rest of the crew isn't around. I have the feeling the Vinsmokes are gonna end up the main antagonist for the crew to fight with Sanji facing either one of his brothers or his own father, with Luffy taking care of the strongest one.

We haven't actually seen Big Mom's top crew members yet unless that guy with the multiple faces counts. I'm doubtful that Luffy is actually strong enough to fight a Yonko now too, at least by himself.

Ray Down

Banned

Its not Lola, this is probably one of her sisters whom is married to Capone.

This girl doesn't have missing teeth.

Sanji fighting Capone? That seems a bit weird...

That actually leads to a question I've been having for quite a while, who is the crew gonna fight in this arc? I really don't see a Luffy v. Big Mom fight (as bad I want this to happen) if the rest of the crew isn't around. I have the feeling the Vinsmokes are gonna end up the main antagonist for the crew to fight with Sanji facing either one of his brothers or his own father, with Luffy taking care of the strongest one.

We haven't actually seen Big Mom's top crew members yet unless that guy with the multiple faces counts. I'm doubtful that Luffy is actually strong enough to fight a Yonko now too, at least by himself.
I was about to say some outlandish stuff like luffy and sanji vs big mom than I realized who else was with luffy to take care of the smaller baddies....yeaaaa lol. My vote goes to the vinsmoke as well.

Ray Down

Banned
I don't believe him for a second lol, he may not get married but he sure ain't leaving.

Sanji ain't dying, chopper will tho

And ray sanji can beat Capone.. In fact I'm calling it that's his fight to win.

He has a chance at a girlfriend maybe if the cards are right, even if she has a third eye Sanji won't mind if she pretty and gets along with her.

Nah Chopper ain't dying till he cures the disease that inflicted Roger.

Yeah Sanji will get Capone after being defeated by his dad and luffy coming in to inevitably save his ass.

He has a chance at a girlfriend maybe if the cards are right, even if she has a third eye Sanji won't mind if she pretty and gets along with her.

Nah Chopper ain't dying till he cures the disease that inflicted Roger.

Yeah Sanji will get Capone after being defeated by his dad and luffy coming in to inevitably save his ass.
Do you understand how hurt I would be by this? Like that would be such a kick in the balls lol.

He made it clear in the latest chapter that he's still not getting married. Even after seeing his bride.
True, but you know our boy. He's gonna go nuts when he meets her for the first time.
He's just being a tough guy, but I'm holding out that she'll be a rebel and want to leave Big Mom's island with him.

You know, I was sure the girl on the picture is the bride (I still think she is). But after seeing 'Okami', that looks almost exactly like Lola I am wondering if all the daughters (if they are indeed Big Mom daughters) are really ugly and maybe the three eyed girl picture is just a way to deceive Sanji.

Not only that, but she looks really different from Big Mom and the other sisters and Oda even said the three eyed girl was from an undentified race, maybe she is a nakama and not her daughter. I always assumed Sanji would meet her in person, so Vito bringing a picture from a beautiful woman is kinda suspicious (that tactic was used a lot in political marriages when there wasn't pictures but paintings).
Well if three-eyed girl really is her daughter then he's already being deceived since she's clearly covered up the eye. It's a possibility but I don't see the point in it. They keep saying you don't refuse Big Mom yadda yadda so if Pudding wasn't attractive it wouldn't change much, hence why lying doesn't really make sense. Could be wrong, but I doubt Big Mom is worried about Sanji not coming in the first place since Bege and Pekoms were basically sent to kidnap him anyway.

Where did Oda say that thing about her race?

Ray Down

Banned
I hate you Ray Ffxv will bomb and be the worst Ff

zknD0b9.png

Stop being tsundere you know you won't want that plus it can't be worse than 13 :p
I hope as Sanji dying body after being beaten by his father falls to the ground, as he remembers his life Nami comes up to him.

Sanji believes she will confess her love for him before she dies but he couldn't be further from the truth, Nami whispers into his ear

"I heard Robin has decided to join the ways of the Okama, thought it be best to tell you now."

zknD0b9.png

Stop being tsundere you know you won't want that plus it can't be worse than 13 :p
I hope as Sanji dying body after being beaten by his father falls to the ground, as he remembers his life Nami comes up to him.

Sanji believes she will confess her love for him before she dies but he couldn't be further from the truth, Nami whispers into his ear

"I heard Robin has decided to join the ways of the Okama, thought it be best to tell you now."
You guys are too cruel "the life of a sanji fan"

Ffxv will be awesome you kno I lie

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
How did luffy survive all those months/years in the jungle/deserted islands on his own? A day or so without sanji and he's starved, dehydrated, and eating poison. And blowing up the kitchen (Sanji's going to kill him)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How did luffy survive all those months/years in the jungle/deserted islands on his own? A day or so without sanji and he's starved, dehydrated, and eating poison. And blowing up the kitchen (Sanji's going to kill him)
There's a difference between hunting in the jungle and fishing, I guess. He had a lot of experience with Ace and Sabo doing stuff like that.

Tangent: The Sabo flashback scene where he recovers his memory in the anime was brutal, watch it. It did seem to miss the Sakazuki reference though (Sakazuki = three cup exchange, Sakazuki in running for fleet admiral, hence memory)

Well Rayleigh was with him during one year and a half so I believe he taught Luffy the basics of surviving there. The last 6 months he was already familiar with the place.

The Sanji talk is at an all time high here I see

That's certainly the most relevant character in this thread.

RomanceDawn

Found this in the oro jackson forum, credits to Artur:

chapter-824-6.png

Relax, bro. They just fear Sanji.

Oro Jackson Forums
"sorry about the theories but uh... we post here"

I'm sorry but Oro Jackson forums and their premier theorist Artur are both just soooo holo. Don't worry, I've said this stuff directly to him before so it's not like I'm saying it behind his back. He's a nice guy but his theories are all show and no go.

He's got his cool template down for the visual flair but he points out the most obvious things known to man and at least 3 obvious things known to monkeys. People who don't follow One Piece too closely see his picture theories and are always somehow amazed. Well always amazed only on Oro Jackson forums. He can't take those theories elsewhere because people in the know call him out on it and actually give him some good back and forth discussion.

I don't think anyone needed to be pointed out the similarities between 3 eyed girl and Pudding. Then his deal about the data book(lol) saying Pudding is an unknown race and that its hinting of a brand new race as something new is also laughable. The Data Books said Sabo died, they say a lot of things and more often than not they will say things that are very clearly on the surface as not to give away any major plot points in the future. Pudding having a Devil Fruit that granted her a 3rd eye would be one of them. I won't deny that we could very well be getting notified of new race beyond the the Snake Necks(which are last to be unveiled on the slave trade list) and that the data book was hinting at it but when he presents it like that as if it's some awesome detail that was over looked all these years I just laugh. You'd think, Big Mom, Lola and/or her sister would have 3 eyes as well.

The data books are compiled with information by the editors and such and not only do they have information that is misleading or incomplete, many times it is factually wrong. Oda looks over it but he obviously isn't fact checking it like the fans do.

Ora Jackson is relatively new in the One Piece community right? Lots and lots of members there and the first 20 posts of any theory thread are "sogeeeeee" "awesome" "amazing!" so of course someone who puts a lot of effort into the visuals of their theories can get fed by that machine.

This is an extremely small One Piece community here but I've seen a few theories from some of you that completely blow Artur's stuff out of the water. But if you took it to Oro Jackson you probably wouldn't be noticed as much unless you dressed it up with all kinds of bells and whistles.

Edit: I shouldn't be so hard on him, because he didn't present this info like it was the second coming of Jesus like his other theories, but my point still stands, these info theory graphics are all show and no go.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
RomanceDawn for some reason I always hate when you mention theories or people from other OP communities, it feels like we're just your side-girl.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I view RomanceDawn as the cool kid from another school who hangs out with us sometimes

Veelk

Banned
And I'm the kid that seems mean but is actually nice when you get to know him but will nevertheless probably still grow up to be an arsonist.

Oro Jackson Forums
"sorry about the theories but uh... we post here"

I'm sorry but Oro Jackson forums and their premier theorist Artur are both just soooo holo. Don't worry, I've said this stuff directly to him before so it's not like I'm saying it behind his back. He's a nice guy but his theories are all show and no go.

He's got his cool template down for the visual flair but he points out the most obvious things known to man and at least 3 obvious things known to monkeys. People who don't follow One Piece too closely see his picture theories and are always somehow amazed. Well always amazed only on Oro Jackson forums. He can't take those theories elsewhere because people in the know call him out on it and actually give him some good back and forth discussion.

I don't think anyone needed to be pointed out the similarities between 3 eyed girl and Pudding. Then his deal about the data book(lol) saying Pudding is an unknown race and that its hinting of a brand new race as something new is also laughable. The Data Books said Sabo died, they say a lot of things and more often than not they will say things that are very clearly on the surface as not to give away any major plot points in the future. Pudding having a Devil Fruit that granted her a 3rd eye would be one of them. I won't deny that we could very well be getting notified of new race beyond the the Snake Necks(which are last to be unveiled on the slave trade list) and that the data book was hinting at it but when he presents it like that as if it's some awesome detail that was over looked all these years I just laugh. You'd think, Big Mom, Lola and/or her sister would have 3 eyes as well.

The data books are compiled with information by the editors and such and not only do they have information that is misleading or incomplete, many times it is factually wrong. Oda looks over it but he obviously isn't fact checking it like the fans do.

Ora Jackson is relatively new in the One Piece community right? Lots and lots of members there and the first 20 posts of any theory thread are "sogeeeeee" "awesome" "amazing!" so of course someone who puts a lot of effort into the visuals of their theories can get fed by that machine.

This is an extremely small One Piece community here but I've seen a few theories from some of you that completely blow Artur's stuff out of the water. But if you took it to Oro Jackson you probably wouldn't be noticed as much unless you dressed it up with all kinds of bells and whistles.

Edit: I shouldn't be so hard on him, because he didn't present this info like it was the second coming of Jesus like his other theories, but my point still stands, these info theory graphics are all show and no go.

Well, I don't know this Artur and yes, most of the theories I read there are ridiculous. Actually, I decided that I don't like theories. lol I lurk there for spoilers and to see some discussion.

My intention was just to show the "data" book Cloud asked. And like Artur said it's not 100% granted. I'm just open to the small possibility that the three eyed girl could not be the real Pudding, but, as I said before, I still think she is.

RomanceDawn

Well, I don't know this Artur and yes, most of the theories I read there are ridiculous. Actually, I decided that I don't like theories. lol I lurk there for spoilers and to see some discussion.

My intention was just to show the "data" book Cloud asked. And like Artur said it's not 100% granted. I'm just open to the small possibility that the three eyed girl could not be the real Pudding, but, as I said before, I still think she is.

I see that you were just showing Cloud what was in the data book, If I came off like I was going off on you sorry about that. I just took your post as opportunity to rant about Artur.

And this isn't my side forum! Don't anyone think that! I love One Piece Gaf as equally as my other 2 forums!

I see that you were just showing Cloud what was in the data book, If I came off like I was going off on you sorry about that. I just took your post as opportunity to rant about Artur.

And this isn't my side forum! Don't anyone think that! I love One Piece Gaf as equally as my other 2 forums
!

Ufbr5ej.gif

RomanceDawn

How's this to prove my loyalty? Know other forum knows this but I had a One Piecr dream about 4 nights ago.

It was me, my martial arts teacher and Jinbe in a some kind of steamy bath room. We were all in robes trying to squeeze into this tiny hot tub. Jinbe was really out of shape, like skinny fat, not even muscular fat like he looks in the cover pages. He had the ugliest roles on the side of his waist.

How's this to prove my loyalty? Know other forum knows this but I had a One Piecr dream about 4 nights ago.

It was me, my martial arts teacher and Jinbe in a some kind of steamy bath room. We were all in robes trying to squeeze into this tiny hot tub. Jinbe was really out of shape, like skinny fat, not even muscular fat like he looks in the cover pages. He had the ugliest roles on the side of his waist.
Hmmm I'll take it!! One of us one of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom