• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright break down time..

The forest.still as crazy as ever

Carrot is awesome she's literally the opposite of nami and I love her for it dearly(no shade nami). My mind didn't register that was the fake luffy for like a good 2 minutes idk why lol. Bet it was pudding who grabbed his mouth tho.

One tid bit I find interesting here about the germa 66. Oda made a point to say most of the population are men. Wonder if that ties in somewhere..

I was wondering where yonji was the entire time they were talking because they were together. Apparently sanji kicked his ass(understandable hes the younger brother)

Finally the father cool design looking like a straight up super villain. Sanji about to catch these hands im afraid

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One tid bit I find interesting here about the germa 66. Oda made a point to say most of the population are men. Wonder if that ties in somewhere..

It might tie into Sanji's inability to hit women.
For the Germa, women are rare and are seen as a special-class citizen. Hence Sanji had it ingrained to never a harm a woman.

That's my guess.

So Reiju feels a bit more antagonistic in this chapter. It seems like she completely supports Germa.

This arc could still go a lot of different ways, we still don't know who the main antagonist of this arc will be (Big Mom or Jajji).

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Interesting that Electro is an innate Mink ability, not something tied to weapons or anything.

The Germa kids definitely got their eyebrows from mommy.

Maybe daddy was abusive, or in some way hurt/killed mommy. Thus Sanji leaving, and refusing to hurt women. He's clearly established favor for his mom in his dialog here.

It might tie into Sanji's inability to hit women.
For the Germa, women are rare and are seen as a special-class citizen. Hence Sanji had it ingrained to never a harm a woman.

That's my guess.
Hmm that seems so noble tho and wouldn't work for an empire trying to take over if none of them will harm a women

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
are Shishibukai still a thing, and if so who are the current members?

Whoever gave the idea that SHs are teaming up with the Germa are kidding themselves. That is so not happening. They're all going to get their shit kicked in.

are Shishibukai still a thing, and if so who are the current members?

Haven't been officially rescinded but right now it's Buggy, Mihawk, Kuma, Boa, and Edward Weevil.

There's no longer 7. It's just 5. Law was one but gave it up. Doffy got knocked down because of his Dressrossa kingdom and is in prison probably now. Jimbei quit. Blackbeard was ousted for what he did during the summit battle.

Nah, WG are prepping for the final war, Donflamingo stated as such. Shichibukai are a major fighting force and were a buffer in the WB war. No way they're getting rid of them before a global conflict actually occurs.

Well, that doesn't really fall in conflict with what we said. Warlords may end up being renamed or something to Gobukai (5 warlords) but I doubt they'll take in new ones after the failure both Traffy and BB used the position for its credentials to do what they want to. They'll [WG] probably keep them, but they would also probably rather disband them than expand them. The admiral was adamant that he's going to see to it that they're disbanded, so I doubt they won't get off without repercussions.

Majukun

Nah, WG are prepping for the final war, Donflamingo stated as such. Shichibukai are a major fighting force and were a buffer in the WB war. No way they're getting rid of them before a global conflict actually occurs.

ther theory is that fujitora will use the Reverie to put his plan in motion and somehow swerve the kings of the world to ask for the disband of the shichibukai,probably using the whole dressrosa debacle as a stepping stone

ther theory is that fujitora will use the Reverie to put his plan in motion and somehow swerve the kings of the world to ask for the disband of the shichibukai,probably using the whole dressrosa debacle as a stepping stone
Yeah this.

Oda has been building this up since Crocodile's defeat and Smoker's shame.
Amazing if you think about it.

On another note, momma Vinsmoke might be at the Reverie!

Interesting chapter.

Jajji doesnt seem to have the curly eyebrows. Maybe it comes from the mother side.

Also, Sanji doesn't seem to know about the meeting with Luffy and co. So, Pudding didn't tell him. Curious that when Reiju asks Sanji about her being a sweetheart, Sanji goes silent and then Oda cuts the scene to show Jajji. That meeting might not have happened the way Pudding described.

And Sanji kicked Yonji's ass. I'd guess it was because he was staring lewdly at Nami's poster and talking shit about his friends.

Interesting chapter.

Jajji doesnt seem to have the curly eyebrows. Maybe it comes from the mother side.

Also, Sanji doesn't seem to know about the meeting with Luffy and co. So, Pudding didn't tell him. Curious that when Reiju asks Sanji about her being a sweetheart, Sanji goes silent and then Oda cuts the scene to show Jajji. That meeting might not have happened the way Pudding described.

And Sanji kicked Yonji's ass. I'd guess it was because he was staring lewdly at Nami's poster and talking shit about his friends.

I want to guess Yonji is a brat who didn't want some food that was served to him and Sanji just put him thru a wall.

Funny that Yonji getting beat by Sanji wasn't shown and neither was Yonji himself.

I'm guessing Sanji's dad will kick Sanji's ass next chapter prompting Luffy to fight in the end. I honestly just don't see Luffy taking on Big Mom in an arc this soon.

Huh so Sanji's dad is that guy, so we don't know who clockbeard is.
There are some theories around saying that Jajji isn't their biological father. Because of the eyebrows and that he isn't in the reverie. And Sanji says to not call him son.

But I doubt that and I really hope this is Sanji's real father. He looks badass.

There are some theories around saying that Jajji isn't their biological father. Because of the eyebrows and that he isn't in the reverie. And Sanji says to not call him son.

But I doubt that and I really hope this is Sanji's real father. He looks badass.
I mean, they could get it from their mother's side. It also makes sense that his Dad isn't at the Reverie since he's the one that brokered the deal with BMom. Sanji's mother would be the Queen so she's probably there instead.
Doubt he's fake, but we'll see.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Well, that doesn't really fall in conflict with what we said. Warlords may end up being renamed or something to Gobukai (5 warlords) but I doubt they'll take in new ones after the failure both Traffy and BB used the position for its credentials to do what they want to. They'll [WG] probably keep them, but they would also probably rather disband them than expand them. The admiral was adamant that he's going to see to it that they're disbanded, so I doubt they won't get off without repercussions.

The warlords survived the timeskip the easiest point possible to disband them, instead they were rebuilt. BB betrayal was over two years ago and their still going. The reason why they exist is to act as a buffer against the Yonkou considering the marines could barely repel a single Yonkou with their help. Their not a ideological want but a neccesity, even with the Kuma army, the WB war was a knife edge. Aokiji has gone AWOL and the marines are already in a very precarious position.

Also weevil is a Shichibukai do you honestly think Oda would going through the bother of introducing him, have him join and then do absolutely nothing with him in the role. Even if you simply disbanded them you'd have to do with the seven powerful pirates left, the higher end certainly aren't fodder and you can't allow them to roam free (if they were fodder then they serve no purpose as a shichibukai).

The shichibukai are a single of WG corruption and the willingness to do anything to remain in control.

Ray Down

Banned

His eyebrows could be covered up by that helmet thing he is wearing.

Majukun

jajji has an helmet,we don't actually see the end of his eyebrows where the swirl is supposed to be

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
time for Arlong Park and the super feels ;_;

ckohler

Carrot is awesome she's literally the opposite of nami and I love her for it dearly(no shade nami).

She certainly was kicking ass, which was awesome. Oda needs to get on to revealing her tragic backstory and Dream so she can become a proper Straw Hat at some point.

My mind didn't register that was the fake luffy for like a good 2 minutes idk why lol. Bet it was pudding who grabbed his mouth tho.

What's weird is that the real Luffy ran the opposite direction as the group. I wonder if Brulee not only looked like Luffy but was forcing him to run in the opposite direction because of some weird "mirror" power. In which case, she was also forcing him to cover his mouth by covering her own? Confusing.

This whole situation is giving of serious Hansel And Gretel vibes. You've got a spooky forest made of food, Nami and Carrot dressed in German attire and now a full on witch. Not to mention the trees saying that Brulee was going to turn them into food.

Lastly, I get the impression that Jajji isn't Sanji's biological father by the what Sanji says and that Oda put's "father" in quotes.

smurfx

get some go again
these past two chapters haven't done it for me. guess i lost interest in sanji's family and i definitely have no interest in that forest.

She certainly was kicking ass, which was awesome. Oda needs to get on to revealing her tragic backstory and Dream so she can become a proper Straw Hat at some point.

What's weird is that the real Luffy ran the opposite direction as the group. I wonder if Brulee not only looked like Luffy but was forcing him to run in the opposite direction because of some weird "mirror" power. In which case, she was also forcing him to cover his mouth by covering her own? Confusing.

This whole situation is giving of serious Hansel And Gretel vibes. You've got a spooky forest made of food, Nami and Carrot dressed in German attire and now a full on witch. Not to mention the trees saying that Brulee was going to turn them into food.

Lastly, I get the impression that Jajji isn't Sanji's biological father by the what Sanji says and that Oda put's "father" in quotes.
Carrot is joining mark my words.

Idk I get the sense it's his real father but I just assumed when he said if I had a parent it certainly wouldn't be you he was basically saying he would only either acknowledge his mom or basically saying zeff was his fathee

Rhaknar

huh Usopp actually shoots Arlong in the fucking face to save the mayor, dem heroics. All I remember is him hammering the fuck out of the lips merman in this arc

Jigolo

these past two chapters haven't done it for me. guess i lost interest in sanji's family and i definitely have no interest in that forest.
same here. I just want the cast to retrieve Sanji and perhaps get a copy of the glyph. More interested in what some of the other groups are doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom