• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

LotusHD

Banned
11. Shanks: 2,010 votes.
12. Robin: 1,952 votes.
13. Cavendish: 1,742 votes.
14. Reiju: 1,665 votes.
15. Usopp: 1,409 votes.
16. Rocinante: 1,230 votes.
17. Doflamingo: 1,125 votes.
18. Crocodile: 1,050 votes.
19. Brook: 936 votes.
20. Franky: 861 votes.
20. Marco: 861 votes.
22. Perhona.
23. Vivi.
24. Bon Kure.
25. Kuzan.
26. Carrot.
27. Shirohige.
28. Pudding.
29. Bartolomeo.
30. Nekomamushi.

Surprised Bart dropped so much and god at Reiju being 14.

Kewl.

Thought Pudding would be higher than,
but competition remains stiff I suppose.

Ray Down

Banned
One Piece Chapter 874 from Den_Den_Mushi at Oro (better trans) Also fuck off Lotus this is my gig:
Title: King Baum

BM, holding Napoleon rushes towards Luffy and the others.
BM uses a technique that resembles the giants' and in one attack opens a deep gouge in King Baum's bark.
King Baum sobs and begs BM for forgiveness. Nami asks who the lady tree was and he says she is his fiancée. Nami says he has to live.

The group keeps running and Nami uses the clima tact 'Black Ball'

Nami: Lightning likes lightning!

Zeus is interested by the lighting and goes off course, dispelling BM's technique. BM falls off Zeus but he doesn't notice since he's busy eating the Black Ball.

The group takes advantage of this and rushes into the Woods. Zeus follows them and asks Nami for more. Luffy asks if he can let them ride him but he says only BM is allowed to do that.

Nami asks him to become her servant and he agrees.
Nami: you can become such a big lighting cloud as to conceal the sky can't you? That's cool!'

BM orders the Woods to stop them, the trees block their path. But King Baum, for his fiancée's sake kicks them aside and keeps running.

Prometheus comes down from above and crushes King Baum. King Baum is set alight.

In the meantime Brûlée is in Mirror World. She has 10,000 soldiers on standby ready to go anywhere. The BMP are all around the circumference of the island and the seas are being watched. Katakuri is waiting for the Straw Hats on board the Sunny.

Pudding gets in contact with Chiffon. Chiffon says she wants to leave here like Lola. Pudding says she's not doing it for her family or the island. She's doing it because 'that person and his friends will be killed! We must stop Mama!'

LotusHD

Banned
I knew Kat was a coward!

Low blow :(

---

Regarding the spoilers:

I see people at Oro are upset because Zeus is betraying his master. But I mean... we knew from the jump that Homies are perfectly capable of doing their own thing at times. Hell, King Baum is a perfect example of that due to running away from Big Mom to begin with. Or maybe just like Big Mom, they can't help themselves when it comes to food. It makes sense that he would desire lightning. Hilarious how we all thought Brook would play a major role in countering her abilities, but it turned out to be Nami instead. It's classic One Piece for Oda to come up with a unorthodox temporary solution to their current predicament, I love it lol

For the sake of our other members who don't like to read spoilers, we should take care not to do the whole "alluding thing", where we hint what the chapter is about and what not. They understandably find it annoying.

Euphony

Banned
If Pudding isn't putting on another show and she does ally with Sanji, I'm really wondering where her place would be after this arc. Would she another crew member? We don't need both Pudding AND Carrot as new members ;)

LotusHD

Banned
Yeah I'm not biting.

Iv6cEsA.gif

1453906758-53f87a17cc819792d6a3389a91bfdc1c.gif

tumblr_ngqmjn5pnc1snbyiqo1_500.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This should be in spoilers.

But yup, I bet there will still be deniers though.

Yes, the character known for acting in order to fuck with people is just going to face-turn and tell people about it, especially that person. The issue with Pudding is you can't trust shit until she does it.

If Pudding isn't putting on another show and she does ally with Sanji, I'm really wondering where her place would be after this arc. Would she another crew member? We don't need both Pudding AND Carrot as new members ;)

This is the thing, what does she do if she does face-turn? Where does she go? Off to find Lola?

LotusHD

Banned

We joke, but honestly, who knows with Pudding. Nothing matters until she actually does it, as B-Dubs said. In a perfect world, they'd both join, but... this world ain't perfect. At best, maybe she'll tag along if there is indeed something we don't know involving her and Lola.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
We joke, but honestly, who knows with Pudding. Nothing matters until she actually does it, as B-Dubs said. In a perfect world, they'd both join, but... this world ain't perfect. At best, maybe she'll tag along if there is indeed something we don't know involving her and Lola.

Or maybe she's playing people again and wants some form of revenge, it wouldn't be entirely out of character for her.

Euphony

Banned
Or maybe she's playing people again and wants some form of revenge, it wouldn't be entirely out of character for her.

It's certainly possible and it would kind of be refreshing to see a sympathetic-ish villain actually stay a villain for once. I can see her going out into the world on her own to find Lola like you said. It would make for a decent cover story arc.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
If Katakuri is waiting at the Sunny for Luffy, won't Brook & Chopper get there first with the submarine?

Playing Pirate Warriors 3 rn. I hate how none of the games I've played have done Robin any justice.

I thought a musou game would be perfect to showcase how effective her clutch move is on mobs

tumblr_mnfuw4BSSx1r3vzp9o2_500.gif

large.gif

But nope, just the crotch clenching special attack and one move in her pre timeskip moveset.

I wish Oda would give her some muscles in the manga, since that'd increase the offensive capabilities of her devil fruit by quite a bit.

She's my favourite character so I hate how she's been wasted since Fishman Island.

Ogodei

I liked those garbled spoilers.

"I should not live!"

-Nami
Seriously cool to see her weather powers come through in a pinch against much stronger foes, though. Cementing her role as support for bigger fights in lieu of her getting more one-on-ones.

Ray Down

Banned
Ray, you ain't Oda, sit down. :p

Of course not (sweets nervously)

I liked those garbled spoilers.

"I should not live!"

-Nami
Seriously cool to see her weather powers come through in a pinch against much stronger foes, though. Cementing her role as support for bigger fights in lieu of her getting more one-on-ones.

Speaking of Nami, she looks awesome on the OP magazine 2 color page.

Popularity Poll Results:
1. Luffy: 11.737 votes.
2. Zoro: 10.442 votes.
3. Sanji: 10.215 votes.
4. Law: 7.997 votes.
5. Ace: 4.605 votes.
6. Jinbe: 3.884 votes.
7. Chopper: 3.301 votes.
8. Nami: 3.269 votes.
9. Sabo: 2.967 votes.
10. Hancock: 2.452 votes.
My man, Zoro. Respect to Jinbe.

Edit - Put some respect on Brooke's name.

Top Bottom