• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
From ScotchInformer on AP:
Confirmed from someone on JB and MS lose the source of Raws ( at Thursday ), so Chapter 874 come out tomorrow.

Though JB situation might only be for this week.

Ray Down

Banned
There's apparently a discrepancy in the new volume where Katakuri's fruit has been changed to a paramecia.

It's either a mistake or a deliberate retcon since "mochi" doesn't exist in nature. Makes some of his later feats pretty far fetched unless they're redrawn.

It can just be a weird unique Paramecia, though Oda more than likely was getting to loose with Devil fruit classification.

caliph95

fill my void
images

Ogodei

There's apparently a discrepancy in the new volume where Katakuri's fruit has been changed to a paramecia.

It's either a mistake or a deliberate retcon since "mochi" doesn't exist in nature. Makes some of his later feats pretty far fetched unless they're redrawn.

We've had quasi-logia paramecia before. Luffy's arguably one. Or Kalifa and her ability to transform into soap.

They had an arrest last year related to MangaPanda, i know. It's still like one of the first things you see when you google MP.

caliph95

Maybe Katakuri is like that mucus guy from Duffy' s crew

I feel like traditional classification of Devil Fruits went out the window once Doffy started turning the city into string. Or hell, even Marco with his not-fire-but-totally-fire fruit.

Ogodei

I feel like traditional classification of Devil Fruits went out the window once Doffy started turning the city into string. Or hell, even Marco with his not-fire-but-totally-fire fruit.

Paramecia's just overbroad is the only problem. It should have been subdivided between fruits that effected the user's body (like Luffy, Buggy, Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine, Daz Bones, and others) and fruits that had a primarily outside effect (like Foxy, Sugar, Doflamingo for the most part, Moria, or Big Mom).

NSESN

No OP and MHA is sad, I don't know what to do with the res of my day now.
And nest week there is no jump also.
sadsanji.jpeg

Top Bottom