• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Red Fire

Ray are you triple posting to keep your post count high lol

Regarding the poll:
1. Sabo should be top 5
2. Why is franky, the best strawhat, the least popular one?? Kids these days don't know who to vote for

Ray Down

Banned

Regarding the poll:
1. Sabo should be top 5
2. Why is franky, the best strawhat, the least popular one?? Kids these days don't know who to vote for

The second Rebecca one may be some glitch would be the first glitch I exprieced.

LotusHD

Banned

Regarding the poll:
1. Sabo should be top 5

1. Why?

2. Franky being the least popular is completely unsurprising tbh

Ogodei

Franky's about middle of my rankings.

1) Zoro
2) Robin
3) Usopp
4) Luffy
5) Franky
6) Nami
7) Sanji
8) Chopper
9) Brook

Red Fire

1. Why?

2. Franky being the least popular is completely unsurprising tbh

Because he is the best character in one piece. Coming from a family where you can get what you want whenever you want, but giving up that life out of your own will. That is one of the most noble decisions in one piece.

Also he has a great character, he is not as edgy as characters like ace. He is more like luffy but without being stupid.

He is cool, he has a great design, he is stylish af and the scene where he remembers ace is one of the best scenes in one piece.

Also he is STRONG. Imo he is admiral level, maybe sliiightly below but not much. I also love his fighting style where he uses his pipe as a weapon

He is a member of the revolutionary army (also the strongest excluding dragon). I'm a big fan of the revos since they have good intentions.

To top it off he has fire powers now, and since I'm the fire guy that makes me very happy 🔥

Sabo is the best

But franky is the coolest :(

Because he is the best character in one piece. Coming from a family where you can get what you want whenever you want, but giving up that life out of your own will. That is one of the most noble decisions in one piece.

Also he has a great character, he is not as edgy as characters like ace. He is more like luffy but without being stupid.

He is cool, he has a great design, he is stylish af and the scene where he remembers ace is one of the best scenes in one piece.

Also he is STRONG. Imo he is admiral level, maybe sliiightly below but not much. I also love his fighting style where he uses his pipe as a weapon

He is a member of the revolutionary army (also the strongest excluding dragon). I'm a big fan of the revos since they have good intentions.

To top it off he has fire powers now, and since I'm the fire guy that makes me very happy 🔥

Sabo is the best

But franky is the coolest :(
I gotta respect a man willing to go thru such lengths to explain why his fav character has s awesome...Salute sir
tenor.gif

She closer to Franky than I thought. Oh well, beat Pudding and Pedro (lol) at least.
This matters the most for the tears

LotusHD

Banned
Sabo from my PoV is what I see as having Law potential. He has the cool design, the cool powers. All he needs is a stronger focus on him akin to Law, and his popularity could easily surge. But until then, I'm not surprised that he isn't making the cut.

Red Fire

I gotta respect a man willing to go thru such lengths to explain why his fav character has s awesome...Salute sir
tenor.gif

This matters the most for the tears

Thank you sir, salute!

ONE.PIECE.full.1702723.jpg

Sabo from my PoV is what I see as having Law potential. He has the cool design, the cool powers. All he needs is a stronger focus on him akin to Law, and his popularity could easily surge. But until then, I'm not surprised that he isn't making the cut.

I agree. I fear that he won't get that much focus though. He might stay a side character like this forever with only appearing in 1 or 2 more arcs and having like 1 major fight.

For now I have hopes for the reverie.

caliph95

Well he's already got way more than ace and that dudes popularity I'll never understand so here's to sabo stepping up
Ace to be fair was the cool brother plus gut focus and development in one of the more popular arcs plus was the most major death and important figure in luffy's life

LotusHD

Banned
Well he's already got way more than ace and that dudes popularity I'll never understand so here's to sabo stepping up

Yea, but like, Ace cemented himself popularity-wise for obvious reasons though...

Same for Whitebeard. Them remaining high in the polls is like popularity poll equivalent to someone getting a posthumous award... for lack of a better comparison lol. Left a mark on us and what not.

LotusHD

Banned
Just saw it. Wow, that's actually one of, if not the most distinct "pretty" female faces he's ever done, as opposed to say another character that looks similar to Nami and what not

She was indeed a looker.

It's a direct photo off a page which I think is against TOS to post. I guess someone asked him about Big Mom's appearance over the years and he drew her at 28 and 48.

28 has the whole mature pirate lady vibe going (but giant I guess) while 48 has just a bit more of her current heft which...is working for me.

caliph95

It's a direct photo off a page which I think is against TOS to post. I guess someone asked him about Big Mom's appearance over the years and he drew her at 28 and 48.

28 has the whole mature pirate lady vibe going (but giant I guess) while 48 has just a bit more of her current heft which...is working for me.
Pm please then

Ray Down

Banned
I think Law needs to perform that surgery on MS lol

---

Also for my sanity, I need to not browse through the posts on other OP forums lol
Barring getting spoilers I'm done with how Oro can be at point with discussions. Even if there are good people there

NF is so far gone out side of certain threads.

I'm spoiled from being on Gaf where members are less trouble (closed garden)

Arlong Park and Gaf is where it's at or at least where I want to be ATM.

LotusHD

Banned
Barring getting spoilers I'm done with how Oro can be at point with discussions. Even if there are good people there

NF is so far gone out side of certain threads.

I'm spoiled from being on Gaf where members are less trouble (closed garden)

Arlong Park and Gaf is where it's at or at least where I want to be ATM.

I only bring it up because I'm impatient af waiting for the chapter to come out, so I made the error of discussing the spoilers with them. It's tiring.

Hopefully MS isn't first

Pretty sure it's dead.

Big One

Banned
Some pics from the SBS came out of Big Mom over the years.

They uh, certainly make it easy to see how she's gotten many suitors.
Eh it isn't really that sexualized like a lot of women he does though, lol. She actually doesn't have the Nami-face for one, but she was indeed a pretty women back in her day and has that weird grin some of her daughters have. Of course as she gets old eating sweets all the time would eventually get to her physically.

Just saw it. Wow, that's actually one of, if not the most distinct "pretty" female faces he's ever done, as opposed to say another character that looks similar to Nami and what not

She was indeed a looker.

I think it's partially because he's working backwards from the much more exaggerated features of her later years. Speaking of which, this actually makes me appreciate Big Mom's overall concept all the more because she's not only actually aged and changed, but she's still kicking ass when she's almost 70. As female, villainous characters go - especially within the genre, even the same series - she's damned distinct.

There's apparently a discrepancy in the new volume where Katakuri's fruit has been changed to a paramecia.

It's either a mistake or a deliberate retcon since "mochi" doesn't exist in nature. Makes some of his later feats pretty far fetched unless they're redrawn.

Geg

Surprised to see Jinbe jump up to 6th considering how low he was before. I mean, I'm glad but it's surprising lol

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Man Jump Day's just gonna be Fridays now huh. I wonder if the raw provider flaked out and they've got someone else, or if the original provider just can't get it as early any more, or what.

Man Jump Day's just gonna be Fridays now huh. I wonder if the raw provider flaked out and they've got someone else, or if the original provider just can't get it as early any more, or what.

Could be a lot of other things too, like the schedules of their translators. Other sites have been beating Mangastream to the punch lately on My Hero, One Piece, Dr. Stone, Robot and Shokugeki though, so an issue with their provider seems likely.

Dude might have even gotten fired or arrested, these leakers aren't treated kindly.

Top Bottom