• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Veelk

Banned
And the tsundere always win...aside from Sakura.

Sakura technically did win. She got the boy she's been thirsting over since the start of the series.

However, the same way winning Sasuke shouldn't really be considered a win for anyone, Pudding would be winning Sanji, so....

A7sKSbC.png

Chase17

Pudding reminds me of Launch without the sneezing. Leaning on the split personality side.

Maybe she will be forgotten too

The actor plays Shanks as well.

The actors for Nami and Robin also play the Sandersonia sisters.

And Zoro and Sanji's play Bentham and Inazuma.

Veelk

Banned
Just a minor note that there are multiple kinds of Tsundere. The "Harsh" Tsundere is the better known of the two, but even Nami qualifies for the sweet variation. She's mostly nice, but gets pissed off and violent when her crew piss her off. Tsundere.

Euphony

Banned
I can't get into mobile gacha games regardless of how many times I try, including Treasure Cruise and Fire Emblem Heroes. Although considering how addicting they can be I might be dodging a bullet with them.

NSESN

There are any sakuga moments to be had outside Luffy vs Arlong and Luffy vs Don Krieg?
Edit: Thinking better, there are a lot of moments outside of fights.

Ogodei

Did my manga catchup, and yeah, it's awesome how readily Nami took the initiative. Saved their asses completely up to this point.

Top Bottom