• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Speaking of Nami, the anime actually had Nami briefly fight against Cracker, cool

New episode today?

She might actually do pretty well against his army, just getting them wet and then thunderbolting them. She'd need time to set up though.

LotusHD

Banned
New episode today?

She might actually do pretty well against his army, just getting them wet and then thunderbolting them. She'd need time to set up though.

She tried thunderbolting them without getting them wet first, didn't do much. But yea, she tried lol

Today's also the episode where Sanji gets bullied as a kid by his brothers... The feels have risen once more.

When Sanji and Pudding copulate, does this mean their larvae will have 2 and a half eyes?

WutFace.png
WutFace.png
WutFace.png
WutFace.png
WutFace.png
WutFace.png

Episode of East Blue was pretty good. The way they abridged the arcs was by having five segments focusing on the key moments of each of the first five Straw Hats.

Shida, Ishizuka, Sato, and Ota went HAM in this special.

Please stop reminding us of when OP looked good.

Dumb comment. The actual episodes don't look half as good as they do in this special.

The first fifty episodes have not aged well.

Ray Down

Banned
Fun Fact, from a recent interview of Oda's the Shikibukai were never existed in oda original 5 year run idea of One Piece, it was just supposed to be Luffy vs the 4 Yonko.

Euphony

Banned
Judge has 3 eyes and Zoro is actually half mink that will awaken in Wano.

Nice Jolyne avatar.

Those theories sound pretty awful. Having Judge/the other Vinsmokes as Three-eye tribe members doesn't really add anything. Same with Zoro being a half Mink.

Thanks! I was bored and felt like switching things up

LotusHD

Banned
Sanji died the way he lived....as a lameo.

Fandom suck so fucking much, people are so far up their own ass.

This cake theory have made some people stupid.

Also reality has clashed with people who had expectations of a Yonko subverting the humor that One Piece is known for.

Ray Down

Banned

Oda also mentioned he only made it 7 because he thought that was a cool number.
Jokes he should have just made 5 or 2 of them, but doesn't regret it since he draws what he wants.

Those theories sound pretty awful. Having Judge/the other Vinsmokes as Three-eye tribe members doesn't really add anything. Same with Zoro being a half Mink.

Thanks! I was bored and felt like switching things up

Well those weren't the ones I was bitching about making shit up for funnies with that other post :p

Also reality has clashed with people who had expectations of a Yonko subverting the humor that One Piece is known for.

But MAH HYPE!

Veelk

Banned
That they have normal eyebrows and 3 eyes.

I bet their 2.5 eyed children will be sterile, like how Tigers and Lions can produce offspring, but ligers themselves can't reproduce. All for the best, I expect. You don't want people with half an eye walking around.

Euphony

Banned
I bet their 2.5 eyed children will be sterile, like how Tigers and Lions can produce offspring, but ligers themselves can't reproduce. All for the best, I expect. You don't want people with half an eye walking around.

I assume it'll just work like it does with Big Mom. She's had children with pretty much every race on the face of the planet...but then again I'm not sure if we've seen her children have children.

Top Bottom