• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
I would assume the various races of the one piece world operate under Saiyan/Kryptonian rules when it comes to cross-breeding.

Just a mix of traits from each parent or they take alot from the alien one?

It's really making me mad. And everybody's argument boils down too no action climax

Yup, basically.

Also shit like Sanji posioning the cake or Sanji making a ckae for Luffy to power him up.

Ogodei

I would assume the various races of the one piece world operate under Saiyan/Kryptonian rules when it comes to cross-breeding.

Oda made it pretty explicit with mermaids/fishmen that the children are usually one whole thing, although may not resemble either parent and may take up genetic traits from further back in their ancestry.

So i imagine that goes with other cross-breeds. Chimney was related to Kokoro who was a full-fledged Mermaid, but she seemed to be all human. The only time we've ever really seen a full-on half-breed was Big Pan, the half-giant half-fishman working for the Foxy Pirates.

Made weirder by people like Big Mom who are apparently normal humans who are just super-big and not genetically giant at all.

Euphony

Banned
Also shit like Sanji posioning the cake or Sanji making a ckae for Luffy to power him up.

I feel like Sanji has way too much respect for food to ruin the cake with poison. The second part we already know Sanji can make super food to enhance others' abilities, but I don't see that happening with the cake.

Ray Down

Banned
Made weirder by people like Big Mom who are apparently normal humans who are just super-big and not genetically giant at all.

To be fair same applies to Kuma, Dolfa, Whitebeard, Kaido and Gekko.

And that half breed giant fish is called like a Wonton race wise.

LotusHD

Banned
I feel like Sanji has way too much respect for food to ruin the cake with poison. The second part we already know Sanji can make super food to enhance others' abilities, but I don't see that happening with the cake.

He does have too much respect to do that. That said, no reason the food can't be so good that she passes out.

caliph95

To be fair same applies to Kuma, Dolfa, Whitebeard, Kaido and Gekko.

And that half breed giant fish is called like a Wonton race wise.
To be fair again we don't know what race Kaido (It's implied he's not a normal human) and Gekko could be a different race since there was a race called snakeneck on the slave list

Ray Down

Banned

Of course but for some dumb reason people really want Big Mom to go down for some reason, even though all the stakes on taking someone down is Kaido.

He does have too much respect to do that. That said, no reason the food can't be so good that she passes out.

Exactly, he will make the most heavenly food possible and Big Mom will get the Itis.

So we food wars now
Do you want to see Big Mom reaction to eating Sanji food?

Euphony

Banned

That's my guess for what's going to happen. Although it's probably not a guess considering Sanji said exactly that in the last chapter.

Of course but for some dumb reason people really want Big Mom to go down for some reason, even though all the stakes on taking someone down is Kaido.

I feel like there's room for the Yonkou to continue existing after their respective arcs are over. Big Mom, Whitebeard, and Kaidou (Sando?) were all around when Roger found Raftel and became Pirate King, and they continue to exist, with the exception of Whitebeard.

caliph95

Do you want to see Big Mom reaction to eating Sanji food?
Yes I don't see why not it would be hilarious and not conventionally attractive people deserve fanservice shots too

That's my guess for what's going to happen. Although it's probably not a guess considering Sanji said exactly that in the last chapter.

I feel like there's room for the Yonkou to continue existing after their respective arcs are over. Big Mom, Whitebeard, and Kaidou (Sando?) were all around when Roger found Raftel and became Pirate King, and they continue to exist, with the exception of Whitebeard.
image.php

Ray Down

Banned
Baratie, expanding from on the water restaurant, to underwater restaurant/dessert to breakfast cereal, what next for this empire?
Yes they got under water dessert
barati10.png

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Sanji would never poison food.

Look at how he reacted to Wanze's cooking methods and his use of kitchen knives dipped in poison for combat.

Poisoning food? I don't think there's a bigger taboo to Sanji. It's like the chef's version of child rape.

Ray Down

Banned
Sanji would never poison food.

Look at how he reacted to Wanze's cooking methods and his use of kitchen knives dipped in poison for combat.

Poisoning food? I don't think there's a bigger taboo to Sanji. It's like the chef's version of child rape.

In terms of food that the most taboo.

But maybe kicking a women is higher or tied on Sanji don't ever do list.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Episode of East Blue was fun.

Great to see manga details that were cut from the anime like Luffy stabbing his face and Coby getting shot.
Gorgeous animation. Though Nami looked weeeeeird during Episode of Usopp, making it very clear each episode was a different director.

It was annoying that we had to see the Sanji & Zeff flashback again since the anime JUST AIRED IT. At least they kept it ambiguous about the whole "leg-eating" thing since I guess Japanese standards still won't allow that.

It angers me that Toei is capable of this, and yet we're stuck with the endless weekly anime. It's a shame that seasonal anime is shockingly recent, One Piece would really benefit from it. Maybe a retelling in the future.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
It's really making me mad. And everybody's argument boils down too no action climax

Ya'll gotta get off these stupid communities. I just quit a few GAF ones a little while ago cause all they were were people talking about how things suck. Don't need the negativity, DON'T NEED IT. Got enough in my life without setting aside dedicated time to read people calling the things I do for fun trash.

Euphony

Banned
Dude, this was THE arc for Sanji to be pushed to the point where he'd strike a woman, but instead he reinforced his stance tenfold. It's over.
Unless there's another Sanji centered arc in the future, I think you're right. If Pudding didn't fall for Sanji and remained evil it might have happened though. Even if it's nothing groundbreaking, I am enjoying Pudding's tsundere/split personality antics and I hope we get more of them after this arc

Ray Down

Banned
Unless there's another Sanji centered arc in the future, I think you're right. If Pudding didn't fall for Sanji and remained evil it might have happened though. Even if it's nothing groundbreaking, I am enjoying Pudding's tsundere/split personality antics and I hope we get more of them after this arc

Well we are at least going to get more of her for the rest of this arc.

Who knows where she will go from here.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Remember that Pudding, Sanji and Chiffon have to fly to chocolate town (a day away by boat), bake a cake, and take it back on a boat to whole cake island. This arc got some time left in it.

Ray Down

Banned
Remember that Pudding, Sanji and Chiffon have to fly to chocolate town (a day away by boat), bake a cake, and take it back on a boat to whole cake island. This arc got some time left in it.
I honestly hope we don't have Wano this year some got enough chapters to conclude this arc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't see why they need to bake a cake as big as the previous one other than the visual.

A modestly sized one should do.

It's not going to be quite that big, but they still said they needed to take a ship to bring it back, so it's going to be bigger than their magic carpet can handle.

Top Bottom