• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All of the villains in Skypiea (except for Enel and Gedatsu) who were put on small clouds and sentenced to die of exposure/thirst/starvation from drifting through the skies?

Edit: It's weird how Enel basically got what he wanted out of that arc. He escaped with his airship made of stolen gold, and achieved his dream of making it to the moon. All the Straw Hats really did was prevent him from destroying Skypiea in the process. Shows how much of a dick he was that the death and destruction were completely incidental to his plan and ambition.

Enel was also bad at killing the too sturdy people of the One Piece world. He zapped dozens of people...who got up at the end of the arc like nothing happened.

tumblr_nelhypzNZw1qgnl8ao2_1280.png

tumblr_nelhypzNZw1qgnl8ao3_1280.png

Irma is going to embrace me with her love this weekend.

NSESN

I don't know how much detruction a hurricane can cause because my country never had one, despite being almost the size of th US. But I hope no one on OPGaf loses anything.

Ray Down

Banned
Yusei Matsui is such a good managaka from what I've read of Neuro and finishing Assassination Classroom.

Can't wait for his next series to start.

Chase17

I've been meaning to read assclass. I was going to go with Golden Kamuy or Slam Dunk next but maybe I'll bump it up the list.

Top Bottom