• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
Hey guys what's going on-

On that sidenote, what's everyone's favorite reaction face from One Piece?

Enel is up their, may be the best.

I take it back

Sorry to disappoint you, it's year of the Sanji all over again.

Anyway predictions to go back on topic Katakuri is way to calm considering BM is right in the range of his men and he's stuck in the mirror world with the kids about to escape

I imagine Big mom is still gonna focus on the strawhats.

Chase17

Five and a half minute trailer hyping up the double episode where Sanji betrays Luffy and beats up his "friend".
DJyNogzUEAAh6NM.jpg

Includes exciting comparisons of Judas betraying Jesus and the Ides of March lol

caliph95

He just kicked him to save their lives and even at that point in the anime he's no choice but to comply

Why are they hyping it like he's about to feed them to big mom

Ray Down

Banned
He just kicked him to save their lives and even at that point in the anime he's no choice but to comply

Why are they hyping it like he's about to feed them to big mom

Anime needs to hype something out of this 1 hour special.

So lets bring up other betrays like there the same.

Hey guys what's going on-

Perona's when she finds out the Negative Ghosts won't work on him.

I think it's funnier than Enel's.

So, does Luffy bust out a new move here, or what? I'm really hype for this fight, but I'm not really sure how he's going to win it. Katakuri seems pretty beastly.

LotusHD

Banned
Tie between Enel and Sugar for me. Enel might just barely win out because it's the first one, or at least the first notable one, and you're just looking forward to his reaction the entire arc due to having knowledge about rubber being immune to electricity, and then once said reaction happens, it just exceeds all expectations lmao

Daingurse

Nothing tops Enel for me. His face was fucking hilarious.

Runner-up would be some of the faces Blueno was making when Luffy was wrecking him with Gear Second. I'll try and see if I can find some examples when I get home. That's probably my most re-watched fight in the entire anime lol. Shit was too hype.

Veelk

Banned
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. One Piece fans, each straining in their own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
— H.P. Lovecraft on the One Piece community

Top Bottom