• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Veelk

Banned
The Strawhat Pirates have, as of yet, not laid claim to any land as their own, so they're just perpetually crashing at one friend's place or another like the bums they are, if they're not sleeping in their vehicle.

Not all pirates are homeless, but Sanji is. And I guess the other strawhats too, but Sanji is the one worth insulting.

LotusHD

Banned
The Strawhat Pirates have, as of yet, not laid claim to any land as their own, so they're just perpetually crashing at one friend's place or another like the bums they are, if they're not sleeping in their vehicle.

Not all pirates are homeless, but Sanji is. And I guess the other strawhats too, but Sanji is the one worth insulting.

Technically they could chill at Fishman Island whenever.

Morlas

And the Sniper island.
sogeking-1-o.gif

Was lying in bed dozing and thinking of the Zou arc, and it occurred to me that the One Piece itself on Raftel could be related to the Poneglyphs.

Perhaps you need to glean information from all the Poneglyphs in the worlds before you enter Raftel and once you're there, the One Piece is the final Poneglyph that completes the set into one piece (hehe) and tells the true history of the world. Or the One Piece is a copy of all the world's Poneglyphs found and unfound and reveals the ancient kingdom's strategy to remake the world, using the ancient weapons, the four islands leading to Raftel as strategic landmarks, etc.

I'm sure someone else has come up with a similar thought given how deep the OP fanbase runs, but its new to me.

Ogodei

Was lying in bed dozing and thinking of the Zou arc, and it occurred to me that the One Piece itself on Raftel could be related to the Poneglyphs.

Perhaps you need to glean information from all the Poneglyphs in the worlds before you enter Raftel and once you're there, the One Piece is the final Poneglyph that completes the set into one piece (hehe) and tells the true history of the world. Or the One Piece is a copy of all the world's Poneglyphs found and unfound and reveals the ancient kingdom's strategy to remake the world, using the ancient weapons, the four islands leading to Raftel as strategic landmarks, etc.

I'm sure someone else has come up with a similar thought given how deep the OP fanbase runs, but its new to me.

We already know that the final poneglyph is the Rio Poneglyph, and it's never been hinted that the Rio Poneglyph and One Piece are one in the same.

Likely they are linked to the Lost Civilization and the Void Century, but not so closely that the One Piece is a Poneglyph itself.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Can it be considered homeless if they have places to call home

And dressrosa and alabasta and drum kingdom and skypiea

and water 7.

And Zou.

and anyplace still allied with the former WB pirates. Possibly the red-haired pirates too, but they probably see the strawhats as rivals at this point, i'd expect a davy back fight when they encounter each other.

And Amazon Lily.

and newkama island.

and weatheria.

And with the revolutionaries.

I can't imagine it until she fights.

Meh, as we've seen with Robin, Oda already gave up trying to use his creative muscle with women's fighting abilities in One Piece so yeah, probably won't get a fight. Either way, hoping for something, even if it's some basic combat skills developed just by being one of Big Mom's daughters, or maybe Lola's influence, etc.

Weird there isn't more fanart of her.

Is she not popular in Pixiv, for example?

Veelk

Banned
Technically they could chill at Fishman Island whenever.

And dressrosa and alabasta and drum kingdom and skypiea

And the Sniper island.

and water 7.

And Zou.

and anyplace still allied with the former WB pirates. Possibly the red-haired pirates too, but they probably see the strawhats as rivals at this point, i'd expect a davy back fight when they encounter each other.

And Amazon Lily.

and newkama island.

and weatheria.

And with the revolutionaries.

Like I said, they just move from friend to friend crashing at their place with none of their own.

Homeless bums, the lot of them.

Top Bottom