• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

LotusHD

Banned
vLdOs5P.png

Maybe just a little.

Still applies today.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
LOLOL! Toei gives no fucks.
Of course they don't. This is Toei "Let's put the ending scene as the episode title" Animation

Toei "Let's spoil the ending of the arc in the opening" Animation

Toei "We already know you all read the manga anyway so here's some rabbit tits to distract you" Animation

As stupid as that time on the manga, in luffy's flashback, when he and kid-ace are escaping from the flames. One of the end chapter bubbles was like "will they survive?"... lol.

Ray Down

Banned
Chapter 880 Spoilers from Den_Den Mushi on Oro:
Ch 880 Spoilers
Pudding edits the cooks' memories and starts making the cake under Sanji's lead.
Brulee finds another mirror from which to attack the Sunny
Luffy tries to break the mirror but is stopped by Katakuri
Nami and Luffy make contact using the broken mirror shards
He tells her to break all the mirrors on board
'Hurry and break them! All of them! The enemies are coming in from that way, I can't stop them by myself! Let me focus on this one guy!'
Those on board the Sunny attempt to carry out Luffy's instructions but the situation changes.
BM gives soul to the ocean and creates a massive wave that tries to engulf the Sunny
'Hello? I'm sorry Luffy, we... might be done for.'

Cooking begins to start and Big Mom continues to be a monster, whole shit.

LotusHD

Banned
Ch 880 Spoilers
Pudding edits the cooks' memories and starts making the cake under Sanji's lead.
'Hurry and break them! All of them! The enemies are coming in from that way, I can't stop them by myself! Let me focus on this one guy!'
Those on board the Sunny attempt to carry out Luffy's instructions but the situation changes.
BM gives soul to the ocean and creates a massive wave that tries to engulf the Sunny

Jfc, I don't know why we never thought about Big Mom doing that. Perospero's ability clearly isn't hindered by the seawater, so neither would Big Mom's, who has already put her soul in wacky shit before like fire and a freaking rainbow...

Gonna be exciting to see how they get out of this one (Please save them Jinbe), though I'm a bit disappointed that the Katakuri fight is already being interrupted. On the bright side, baking the cake is going smoothly, wonder if Pudding used a brand new move.

You know, it's kind of horrifying that between stuff like the bomb and Pedro's suicidal explosion, it only stalls Big Mom for a very brief amount of time...

caliph95

This chapter...wow.
u3LhOuO.jpg

Ch 880 Spoilers

It's like one thing after another

Honestly when she was walking on water I thought she did put her soul but now it's happening

Wonder how luffy is going to reach them at Wano at this point

Ch 880 Spoilers

Wow.

if Franky was there i'd have thought it was time to turn the Sunny into a megazord and fight big mom's wave with that, lol.

LotusHD

Banned
Spoilers:

Breh, they should be dead honestly. This is the most scary thing she's done since Prometheus' attack, if not the scariest.

And what will she call it? Poseidon?

caliph95

Spoilers:

Breh, they should be dead honestly. This is the most scary thing she's done since Prometheus' attack, if not the scariest.

And what will she call it? Poseidon?
They should be dead like 3 or 4 times now, they been getting by through luck and the skin of their teeth

LotusHD

Banned
They should be dead like 3 or 4 times now, they been getting by through luck and the skin of their teeth

They lucky af LOL

Also, I'm guessing this is how the Sun Pirates/unknown fishman finally get to come into play.
Either that or Jinbe is clutch with his ability to summon Sea Kings, or something else entirely.

Ray Down

Banned
Yeah thats probably where the other fishman they saw can come in along with Jinbe.

Pudding was already implied to have some kind of mass memory manipulation though it seems just like tricking

Veelk

Banned
Rip the strawhats and ppl say big mom doesn't live up to the yonkou name smh
Yeah, I have to admit, I didn't expect this. Oda has some balls to end his manga here, with his main characters getting murdered by an op opponent. There's no way that they won't escape through luck and hijinks like they've consistently done before.

Always thought Big Mom should have put her soul in the ocean around Totland. I guess it would have been overkill with all her Tarteships and sea slugs. If I had the power to create horcruxes though, I'd make sure nobody even came close to my neighbourhood. None of that Seducing Woods bullshit. Just let the ocean take care of it.

Also goddamnit you got me reading spoilers!

LotusHD

Banned
I'm kinda loving how this is the thing that has
everyone fully convinced that Big Mom earned that Yonko title lol

Yeah, I have to admit, I didn't expect this. Oda has some balls to end his manga here, with his main characters getting murdered by an op opponent. There's no way that they won't escape through luck and hijinks like they've consistently done before.

Heh

Close! I was predicting she puts her soul into Sunny with hilarious results.

Gonna chalk it up to a proximity thing, because otherwise, that would seemingly be a much quicker way of restraining them. Then again, she had the chance to do that when she nearly boarded the ship. Though I guess it wouldn't necessarily matter, Nami has her Vivre card, and obviously we really don't want to spend time on a ship that presumably wouldn't be losing Big Mom's soul anytime soon.

Always thought Big Mom should have put her soul in the ocean around Totland. I guess it would have been overkill with all her Tarteships and sea slugs. If I had the power to create horcruxes though, I'd make sure nobody even came close to my neighbourhood. None of that Seducing Woods bullshit. Just let the ocean take care of it.

Also goddamnit you got me reading spoilers!

Yea it definitely seems smarter for her to just do that from the beginning.

----

Regarding the spoilers:

So going off of Big Mom's Jolly Roger, she's shown off 4 abilities: Prometheus, Zeus, Water Homie, and Napoleon. I wonder what the tree one is supposed to be. Surely it can't be King Baum, so maybe she has one last surprise in store for us. Maybe she'll even implant her soul within the tree of Elbaf one day lol

Ogodei

They lucky af LOL

Also, I'm guessing this is how the Sun Pirates/unknown fishman finally get to come into play.
Either that or Jinbe is clutch with his ability to summon Sea Kings, or something else entirely.

Shirahoshi comes back!
:p

Top Bottom