• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Can't imagine how Kaido could be more interesting than BM.
Been saying this for months but I mean it from a combat and visual standpoint kaido and his crew are gonna have a lot to live up too personality wise I’m not worried I’m sure they’ll be cool but abilities they’re all zoans and ugh..y’all know how I feel about them

Been saying this for months but I mean it from a combat and visual standpoint kaido and his crew are gonna have a lot to live up too personality wise I'm not worried I'm sure they'll be cool but abilities they're all zoans and ugh..y'all know how I feel about them

Zoans are cool .
Oda can have all sort of mythical \ ancient Zoans or awakening ones .
Also while BM DF really versatile i looking forward to seeing one who is pure power and toughness .

I mean, Luffy has even said that he's going after Big Mom only after he beats Kaido. Kaido is the warm up act. Big Mom is the main event.

Luffy says a lot of stuff but even BM calls Kaido a monster and so far we know he can't be killed.

LotusHD

Banned
If we have too many mythical/ancient zoans, it's gonna feel kind of cheap, hopefully only Kaido and his top 3 fighters have them.

If we have too many mythical/ancient zoans, it's gonna feel kind of cheap, hopefully only Kaido and his top 3 fighters have them.
Also this you can’t throw mythicals around so at best the top 3 are mythical/Ancient(jack is ancient correct?) but look at big mom her top 3 commanders are cool but ability wise as far as interests go her lower crew has even more diverse and interesting abilities so it’s gonna be interesting to see

Maybe they’ll have interesting weapons

Ogodei

"ancient" zoans would be fine. Mastodons, dinosaurs, giant sloths, sabretooths, all sorts of ancient animals you can plumb.

I agree that the number of mythics should be kept limited, though.

I’m hoping he doesn’t move away from the baking. I need one full chapter straight up let the people who wanna hate be salty

Lol saw these comments

People: oda took away Zeus and Prometheus he needed big mom
Oda: hold my beer
People: Big mom is the weakest yonkou
Big mom: hold my wedding cake

Lmao that was pretty good

Ray Down

Banned
I’m hoping he doesn’t move away from the baking. I need one full chapter straight up let the people who wanna hate be salty

Lol saw these comments

People: oda took away Zeus and Prometheus he needed big mom
Oda: hold my beer
People: Big mom is the weakest yonkou
Big mom: hold my wedding cake

Lmao that was pretty good

A lot of Sanji fans and certain sect of Sanji fans are having a lot of salt today, lol.

Oda won't have a whole chap dedicated to it, he will focus on it though.

Though this shit can't go 100% right.

A lot of Sanji fans and certain sect of Sanji fans are having a lot of salt today, lol.

Oda won't have a whole chap dedicated to it, he will focus on it though.

Though this shit can't go 100% right.
Why tho he’s a cook he’s doing what he’s supposed to be on the ship for in the first place...cook!!

Also the amount of people confused big mom can use the water is baffling. Luffy literally fought under water in fishman island

NSESN

Best chapter in a while. It is easy to forget that SH-Bwge alliance tried to kill BM so of course her children are mad. Really liked to see that side of Katakuri.
I hope Oda asks Tosh to make a pudding foodgasm after she proves the cake.

Best chapter in a while. It is easy to forget that SH-Bwge alliance tried to kill BM so of course her children are mad. Really liked to see that side of Katakuri.
I hope Oda asks Tosh to make a pudding foodgasm after she proves the cake.
You’ll get one from big mom and like it

Did you make this, Veelk? lol

tumblr_ox20qaFI3X1qkm2g2o1_540.gif

http://eyepatchhaise.tumblr.com/post/165871253255

I'm not convinced Big Mom can actually be defeated, outside of just dropping her in the water.

Given what we know about Kaido, Big Mom and Whitebeard, it just makes me crazy hype to see what Shanks' powerset is going to be. He's got to have some crazy stuff besides just being good with a sword. Some super advanced Haki maybe? I don't remember anyone else being able to actually damage physical objects with their CoQ. Or was that just the anime? It's been ages since I read that part in the manga.

No break next week. I'm so excited. The entire crew looks like they're good and boned right now. If they could just deal with goddamn Perospero, they could probably escape...

Every week some shit happens that makes me go “how the hell are the Straw Hats gonna get out of this?” Look man even Nami’s giving up lmao.

Daingurse

I'm not convinced Big Mom can actually be defeated, outside of just dropping her in the water.

I think that, and her vulnerability during distress are literally her only weaknesses. Everything we've learned about Big Mom up to this point really paints her as a virtually indestructible being. I really wonder where she ranks relative to the other Yonko, because it's honestly hard to imagine an entity more powerful than Big Mom. Kaido is going to be insane.

caliph95

I think that, and her vulnerability during distress are literally her only weaknesses. Everything we've learned about Big Mom up to this point really paints her as a virtually indestructible being. I really wonder where she ranks relative to the other Yonko, because it's honestly hard to imagine an entity more power than Big Mom. Kaido is going to be insane.
Kaido is possibly a literal monster and probably beats in pure strength and durability since he us possibly unkillable if I imagine but falls short in versatility considering she can get new powers literally on the fly by putting her soul in something

Given what we know about Kaido, Big Mom and Whitebeard, it just makes me crazy hype to see what Shanks' powerset is going to be. He's got to have some crazy stuff besides just being good with a sword. Some super advanced Haki maybe? I don't remember anyone else being able to actually damage physical objects with their CoQ. Or was that just the anime? It's been ages since I read that part in the manga.

No break next week. I'm so excited. The entire crew looks like they're good and boned right now. If they could just deal with goddamn Perospero, they could probably escape...

Nah that part was in the manga also with shanks.
Yeah i also figure haki is what going to have him crazy .

I think that, and her vulnerability during distress are literally her only weaknesses. Everything we've learned about Big Mom up to this point really paints her as a virtually indestructible being. I really wonder where she ranks relative to the other Yonko, because it's honestly hard to imagine an entity more power than Big Mom. Kaido is going to be insane.

Kaido is most likely above her when comes to pure strength \power and toughness .
I mean he been trying to die and can't seem to get it done .
Also first thing we saw him do is drop 10 000 feet and walking away and then beat 3 supernovas .
Along with BM her self calling him a monster .

Daingurse

Kaido is possibly a literal monster and probably beats in pure strength and durability since he us possibly unkillable if I imagine but falls short in versatility considering she can get new powers literally on the fly by putting her soul in something

If Big Mom is virtually indestructible, then I'm thinking Kaido is flat out invincible. I would really love to see Big Mom and Kaido throw hands, because Big Mom really impressed me physically. She's a true warrior. However, it sounds like she is fully aware of what Kaido is, and knows that he cannot be beaten.

I really need a flashback showing one of the instances where Kaido was captured!

Dressrosa was the first arc where the Strawhats distinctly faced a person with the power to destroy an island by themselves. We've known for a while now the feats of strength will only get crazier.

I honestly can't imagine where we'll be by the end of the series. I mean, this is what Blackbeard did right after he got Whitebeard's fruit.

Where the hell do you go from here?

Daingurse

Dressrosa was the first arc where the Strawhats distinctly faced a person with the power to destroy an island by themselves. We've known for a while now the feats of strength will only get crazier.

I honestly can't imagine where we'll be by the end of the series. I mean, this is what Blackbeard did right after he got Whitebeard's fruit.

Where the hell do you go from here?

I mean, Sengoku said Whitebeard can destroy the entire world, right? I didn't think he was bullshitting whatsoever. Once the Gura Gura no Mi is fully mastered, I believe the user could shake the entire planet to pieces.

BM really impress me with how versatile her DF is more so than her physically strength .
Also is to bad we have not really see her fully physically fighting to see how tough she really is .

Top Bottom