• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Maedhros

It was an ok chapter, I guess.

For some time now, I was thinking of doing the same I'm doing with Haikyuu and simply wait a year or so to read it again. I can't deal with these cliffhangs every chapter at all.

LotusHD

Banned
Nah he ain't escaping without beating Kata it will be a tough fight.

And now Magi is over...just sort of ended.

What's your guys biggest fear of One Piece ending?

Magi over? Finally, I straight up stopped caring, was boring as hell when they started fighting again, I preferred the conversations.

I don't have any fears ATM, it's simply too far away to think about.

Well the raw for Magi final chapter is just out.

Also saw this on Oro found it funny:

S9rn6US.png

Heh, I wanted to post that later today, saved me time lmao

So now that jinbei is pretty confirmed to be next nakama,
where you at carrot fanshits?!

You thought the busty little rabbit would be nakama but it was the T H I C C fish bro all along!!

I've literally never heard of any person who said that Carrot would join before Jinbe.

Who said there would only be 1? Luffy worry's more about Carrot than he does about Chopper for a whole two arcs.

Lmao, like I said, Luffy threw shade at Chopper this chapter, stay woke

With OP I see us spending a lot of time on an epilogue.

My biggest fear is reading the final chapter and being like...well that was a chapter.

Like I didn't care for Naruto towards the end but I like the final chapter.

Less said about Bleach the better.

Everything but One Piece sucks.

Jimbei really justified his role as the helmsman. Goddamn.

Hell yea.

Jinbei haters eating crow today.

It sort of feels like Oda is positioning this side of the crew to have some sort of power-up/growth, but it's hard to tell whether Luffy's competence is something new or just the serious side of him that crops up now and then.

Deliberately lying to his crew, even if it's to keep their heads on straight, feels like something new for him.

He's so damn mature this arc, too bad Jinbe don't play that shit.

Team Multiple Crew Members joining one after another.

Pudding and Carrot hype!

Whatever chance Carrot has, Pudding has even less of a chance imo

Ray Down

Banned
Fun fact in one of the concept of Nami she was wielding an Axe.

Jimbei joined the crew a long time ago he was just off taking care of shit first

Basically, we just need the crew shot of everyone together or something.

It's all a formality at this point.

Jinbei actually being a REAL asset as a ship crewmate is great lol

I mean Luffy been mostly buying the cart before the horse when choosing who should be in his crew first

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I loved Brook from his introduction arc due to his soul sword combo

not for Luffy choosing him for his tunes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They needed a musician and they got one. What sort of pirate crew doesn't have a musician? They pirates, if they're not having a jolly old time they're missing the point.

Red Fire

Carrot will take the role of a barrelman and watch out from the crows nest, filling the last important position on the Sunny and thus completing the crew.

Top Bottom