• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Thread (redux)

Meelow

Banned
On episode 315.

I will give my full impression of Water 7 and Enies Lobby soon, but I have to post this first...

Coby and Helmeppo...Oh wow, they look way better than what they used to look like and Coby has got way stronger as I can tell.

These 2 arcs are wow worthy.

TheChits

On episode 315.

I will give my full impression of Water 7 and Enies Lobby soon, but I have to post this first...

Coby and Helmeppo...Oh wow, they look way better than what they used to look like and Coby has got way stronger as I can tell.

These 2 arcs are wow worthy.

I really need to check out the anime version of Enies Lobby. Everything about that arc was so hype

Meelow

Banned
On episode 324.

Ok, here is my full impression of Enies Lobby and Water 7 (W7 after Enies Lobby),

It was my favorite arc because of all the things that happened, dramatic is tons of ways yet they still bring on the laughs.

Enies Lobby: I'm still shocked how both Luffy and Chopper didn't know Usopp was Sogeking, but than again Luffy didn't recognize Foxy when he was in dressed as a female. I did like how I finally got to see Robin's past, I feel so bad for her because she had nobody before she met the Stawhats, and seeing her cry and say "let me go out to sea with you" was a One Piece moment for sure, I'm glad when they finally saved her that she got her revenge on Spandam, for kept hitting her he deserves it. Also when the Going Merry saved them for the last time it was so sad yet awesome, seeing the boat burn though was sad and I could especially only imagine Usopp's face would of been covered in tears if he wasn't wearing the mask.

Water 7: The new boat is epic, that's all I have to say. You guys probably also know what I'm talking about. But I got to say what Robin and them did to Franky was just harsh, not only was Franky naked infront of everyone (it kept showing his ass), but when Robin used her devil fruit powers on him...Just ouch that was too harsh :( Lol. Also Usopp finally coming back was very nice, I knew both Luffy and Usopp would bawl when they saw each other lol.

P.S this thread seems very slow now?

Acid08

Banned
tumblr_mmpkzht92c1r3oti4o1_500.jpg

Best thing to come out of Franky's new look so far.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Would be interesting to what kind of "power" he could have in that eye, maybe he'll open it and have an eye similiar to Hawkeyes.

Come on, guys. It's not going to be a magic eye. Either he lost it, or he's keeping it closed to give his opponents a fair shot at beating him.

Wiseblade

I hope it isn't that because he's the one bitching about "It's the New World, guys, don't fuck around" and then holding back against women.

He's only holding back because there's no way Shueisha would allow Oda to have a man leave a woman bleeding out on the ground.

Cwarrior

going to join in

New Luffy > old luffy
New zoro = old zoro
New Ussop > old Ussop
New Sanji > old sanji
Old Chopper > New chopper
Old Nami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New nami
Old Robin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New Robin
New Brook > old brook

Old Nami & Old robin design where one the best female designs at some what sensible now they have huge boobs and dress like cheap hookers, worst of all not even a winter island can get nami to but some damn clothes on,where all doomed.

Edit:

how could I Suuuper forget franky

New Franky > Old Franky

His got nipple lights what can I say, at first i was torn about him not having his funky hair but he went & topped that with his every changing hair.

I have to say I hate his new power up
franky shogun
, I hope he never uses that again...ever.

mechas are suuuuper lame

Acid08

Banned
going to join in

New Luffy > old luffy
New zoro = old zoro
New Ussop > old Ussop
New Sanji > old sanji
Old Nami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New nami
Old Robin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New Robin
New Brook > old brook
Way to SUUUUUPPPPER forget Franky.

I guess i'll give it a go.

Old Luffy>New Luffy
New Zoro>Old Zoro
Old Nami>New Nami
Old Usopp>New Usopp
New Sanji>Old Sanji
New Chopper>Old Chopper
Old Robin>New Robin
Old Franky>New Franky
New Brook>Old Brook

Xux

How many years 'til we find out how Bonney is important to the World Government? I imagine it's pretty big if Sakazuki's afraid of it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
going to join in

New Luffy > old luffy
New zoro = old zoro
New Ussop > old Ussop
New Sanji > old sanji
New Brook > old brook

Old Nami & Old robin design where one the best female designs at some what sensible now they have huge boobs and dress like cheap hookers, worst of all not even a winter island can get nami to but some damn clothes on,where all doomed.

Edit:

how could I Suuuper forget franky

New Franky > Old Franky

His got nipple lights what can I say, at first i was torn about him not having his funky hair but he went & topped that with his every changing hair.

I have to say I hate his new power up
franky shogun
, I hope he never uses that again...ever.

mechas are suuuuper lame

How can you hate Franky's new power-up?!?! How is such a thing even possible? It's a man's dream!

New Luffy > Old Luffy
New Zoro = Old Zoro
New Nami =ish Old Nami (I like that she grew her hair old that's about it)
New Ussop > Old Ussop
New Chopper = Old Chopper
New Robin < Old Robin
New Franky = Old Franky
New Brook = Old Brook

upandaway

I like New Zoro more than Old Zoro, even if I love them both. New Zoro just has this crazy confidence thing going on, it's perfect.

Eh, guess I'm stuck in the past. I think

Old > New

for everyone. Half of the crew doesn't even seem interesting anymore. When was the last time Brook said or did something that wasn't a joke?

But then again, Robin's wearing her best outfit yet in the latest arc.

I would just like to say that Time Skip Nami and Robin are just ridiculous.

Can't they just have breasts that don't take up half their body? Is that too much to ask?

I can't believe I missed last weeks episode of one Piece and started watching this weeks. I started this weeks episode and was completely stunned when i saw
Kinnemon got his body back, and Caesar came straight to the kids.

Now that I've finished last weeks episode I can finally watch the current one. I still can't believe i missed it, though the good part is that it means double the One Piece this week for me.

Cwarrior

One Piece Voice Actor Takkou Ishimori(sengoku voice actor) Passes Away on Wednesday morning at the Age of 81

Rip there seems to be quite a few deaths of old veterans surrounding one piece :(

The other voice actors that passed away i can think of are

hawk eye mihawks's original voice actor (Takeshi Aono aged 75) also the voice of piccolo

Smokers orginal voice actor(Ginz&#333; Matsuo died at 49 from acute subarachnoid hemorrhage)

Jinbi's original voice actor (Daisuke G&#333;ri aged 57) also the voice of mr satan.

So, Universal Studios Japan has a live One Piece show or something.... and it's covering the Punk Hazard arc. I'm guessing the actual live show isn't as badass as that advertisement. Ha.

lol looks really cool, major spoilers in there.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
lol, major spoiler in there...

commercials for the anime at the beginning of Punk Hazard had the very same spoilers. Japan pretty much assumes that everyone follows the manga. Hell, Japanese news stations reported on you know who's death before it officially appeared in the manga! (based on the weekly manga leaks)

One Piece Voice Actor Takkou Ishimori(sengoku voice actor) Passes Away on Wednesday morning at the Age of 81

Rip there seems to be quite a few deaths of old veterans surrounding one piece :(

The other voice actors that passed away i can think of are

hawk eye mihawks's original voice actor (Takeshi Aono aged 75) also the voice of piccolo

Smokers orginal voice actor(Ginz&#333; Matsuo died at 49 from acute subarachnoid hemorrhage)

Jinbi's original voice actor (Daisuke G&#333;ri aged 57) also the voice of mr satan.

May they rest in peace. Love to their families.

commercials for the anime at the beginning of Punk Hazard had the very same spoilers. Japan pretty much assumes that everyone follows the manga. Hell, Japanese news stations reported on you know who's death before it officially appeared in the manga! (based on the weekly manga leaks)

Man, Japan giving no fucks about spoilers. That's pretty funny.

Top Bottom