• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Thread (redux)

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
You know honestly, I liked all the flashback episodes, even the filler. Skip them if you want, but I didn't find any episodes bad.

I just checked 497 and they build the fort in that one.

Acid08

Banned
You know honestly, I liked all the flashback episodes, even the filler. Skip them if you want, but I didn't find any episodes bad.

I just checked 497 and they build the fort in that one.
I just want to get to the
crew getting back together
asap so I'll probably skip them.

Acid08

Banned
Well Sabo went out like a king. Fucking nobles are garbage.

Up over 500 now. Should be all caught up by the weekend.

Wiseblade

DUDE WHAT

KUMA WORKS FOR THE REVOLUTIONARY ARMY??????????

Wait, why are you surprised about it now? In the war, Ivankov was all "Kuma, why are you shooting at me? I thought we were bros.", and since all his other bros are revolutionaries...

Wait, why are you surprised about it now? In the war, Ivankov was all "Kuma, why are you shooting at me? I thought we were bros.", and since all his other bros are revolutionaries...

So much happens during the war it may have flown right past him in the scheme of things

Acid08

Banned
Yeah I remember. But there was room to interpret it in a different way.

1. No time reference is given. For all we know if could have been a childhood friendship or something.
2. Considering everything we'd seen of Kuma so far, him
secretly working for the revolutionaries
wasn't the first thing that sprung to mind.

Also now that we know Coby has
haki
I'm assuming he'll start being trained and groomed to kill Luffy.

Jigolo

• New luffy > old
  • New Zoro > old
  • New Sanji > old
  • Old Brook > new
  • New Franky > old
  • Old Robin > new
  • New Usopp > old
  • Old Chopper > new
  • old nami = new nami for me

Even Zoro, Usopp and Luffy? These three look better now imo.

I actually prefered old zoro yes but new form is not that bad either so it doesn't bother me much. With Luffy and Sanji the changes were pretty minor so I am neutral with those. Slightly prefer the old usopp and well with Robin, Chopper and Franky the old forms were way superior. Really, why Chopper has that ridiculous hat nowadays?

789shadow

Banned
New Luffy = Old Luffy
New Zoro = Old Zoro
Old Nami >>>>>>>> New Nami
New Usopp >>>>>>>> Old Usopp
New Sanji = Old Sanji
Pre-Kawaii Chopper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Post-Kawaii Chopper
Old Robin >>>>>>>>>>>>>> New Robin
Undecided on Franky
Old Brook >> New Brook

Top Bottom