• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Thread (redux)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
As much as I like Shinkai's works but they don't have high budget animation, the backgrounds are insanely good but the character animation is actually one of the bad points in his movies until recently. Also note that they almost have no action sequences which involve the characters so it's easier to maintain a consistent look.
When you want to see OP with good animation, that's what Strong World and Film Z are for. Also check out the movie Redline to really appreciate hand-drawn animation.

Don't forget Movie 6 with direction from Mamoru Hosoda (Digimon: Our War Game, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Summer Wars).

cntr

Banned
As much as I like Shinkai's works but they don't have high budget animation, the backgrounds are insanely good but the character animation is actually one of the bad points in his movies until recently. Also note that they almost have no action sequences which involve the characters so it's easier to maintain a consistent look.

True.
When you want to see OP with good animation, that's what Strong World and Film Z are for. Also check out the movie Redline to really appreciate hand-drawn animation.

I'll check them out.

Cwarrior

Mind blowing indeed.

And to continue that animation discussion earlier, I sometimes wonder how One Piece would look with a really high budget animation. Sorta like Makoto Shinkai's work, but more Oda-like stylization..

I give up on you people first we had someone comparing tv anime to Disney now we have someone comparing a full feature movie by shinkai lasting 46 mins that came to the big screen to tv anime that runs on tv.

Shinki movies have really beautiful computer generated background but pretty ugly to mediocre character art/design & animation, there's rarely any dynamic animation as most the characters are very still with not much movement been done by them.

Don't forget Movie 6 with direction from Mamoru Hosoda (Digimon: Our War Game, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Summer Wars).

That movie has one the weakest visual of all the one piece movie, huge down grade in art and lack on consistence(like all of hosoda movies) I don't why you would bring that up, weren't you the guy that was complaining about visuals but your satisfied with that, your a strange one.

I don't even know why toei even bothers making all that sakuga for one piece and decides to put there top veteran animation director it's clearly wasted on people.

Marine ford

fishman island

Thriller bark

They shouldn't even bother hiring artist and studio that specialize in background too

Woah woah woah. Movie 6 looks different but let's not hate on it. I don't like how the anime looks half the time now but I really like Movie 6's look as a movie.

Cwarrior

Woah woah woah. Movie 6 looks different but let's not hate on it. I don't like how the anime looks half the time now but I really like Movie 6's look as a movie.

Looking different is fine every two or so movies they change the animation & character designer so most end up looking different anyways but Degrading the art by removing any shading, clothing detail and a lot surface detail is not fine, also the movie is plagued with same hosodo lod issues as his other movies where when the characters take few steps back from the camera they turns into abstract blobs of colour.

When the movie first came out it was often criticized for it's visuals by most viewers which helped it become the second lowest grossing one piece full featured film but it wasn't until hosodo made a name from himself making really bad melodrama movies that now animefans retroactively pretended his movies are a visual godsend.

When the movie first came out it was often criticized for it's visuals by most viewers which helped it become the second lowest grossing one piece full featured film but it wasn't until hosodo made a name from himself making really bad melodrama movies that now animefans retroactively pretended his movies are a visual godsend.

Ah, well while I do like the movie I wouldn't go that far so I see where you're getting at. I also have no idea who the guy is (or any director besides Miyazaki) so I kind of skip all that behind the scenes stuff.

cntr

Banned
I give up on you people first we had someone comparing tv anime to Disney now we have someone comparing a full feature movie by shinkai lasting 46 mins that came to the big screen to tv anime that runs on tv.

Shinki movies have really beautiful computer generated background but pretty ugly to mediocre character art/design & animation, there's rarely any dynamic animation as most the characters are very still with not much movement been done by them.

To clarify, I wasn't intending to compare them -- just a random wish of seeing super detailed One Piece. I know it's not going to happen with the TV anime.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

That's not true. The community was having this same argument when Movie 6 first came out. And again when Tate absorb a lot of the style into his episodes of the One Piece anime. Its a style that sacrifices art detail for fluid movement. That's why people always find horrendous screencaps of it, but it looks amazing during the actual animation. And its certainly not a new idea to Hosoda, as its a principle that's been used for decades of animation.

And the movie grossed so low because of how dark it was. But it wasn't the second lowest featured film in the end. Movies 7, 8 and 9 did worse than it, suggesting that its lower grossing was due to the diminishing returns of One Piece movies before Strong World came out.

Aw, 7 didn't do well? I like that one just because it seems like a big joke and it makes fun of your typical anime movie tropes in a way. 8 and 9, well, no big loss if they didn't do well.

Cwarrior

That's not true. The community was having this same argument when Movie 6 first came out. And again when Tate absorb a lot of the style into his episodes of the One Piece anime. Its a style that sacrifices art detail for fluid movement. That's why people always find horrendous screencaps of it, but it looks amazing during the actual animation. And its certainly not a new idea to Hosoda, as its a principle that's been used for decades of animation.

And the movie grossed so low because of how dark it was. But it wasn't the second lowest featured film in the end. Movies 7, 8 and 9 did worse than it, suggesting that its lower grossing was due to the diminishing returns of One Piece movies before Strong World came out.

Making a trade off is reasonable but that movie gained nothing from it, it isn't any better animated then the other movies the end result was you just significantly degraded the art& design and gained nothing from it.

njYC97h.jpg

Ugh..Yeah even the tv anime is a lot more ambitions & a hell of lot better then this rubbish at least they try to keep some of the detail,Jesus chris... just look at it, zoro is wearing some solid flat colour as clothing for god sake, this crap is in all of hosodo movies, Oda puts all that hard work making detailed clothing and this is what they reduce it too.

Wiki numbers ares deceptive due to fluctuating exchange rate, movie 8 made more money then it with movie 9 being one the most successful since movie 4, the only movie full featured one piece movie number 6 made more money then is movie 7.

grandjedi6

Aw, 7 didn't do well? I like that one just because it seems like a big joke and it makes fun of your typical anime movie tropes in a way. 8 and 9, well, no big loss if they didn't do well.

Yeah, 7 did much worse than all the previous movies. I think its still the worst performing One Piece movie in Japan (worldwide it appears to be the Alabasta remake).

Fun fact, the original One Piece movie did really well, partly because it was paired with Mamoru Hosoda's Digimon movie as a double featurette.

Cwarrior

Yeah, 7 did much worse than all the previous movies. I think its still the worst performing One Piece movie in Japan (worldwide it appears to be the Alabasta remake).

Fun fact, the original One Piece movie did really well, partly because it was paired with Mamoru Hosoda's Digimon movie as a double featurette.

That's untrue if that was the case then One piece movie 2 which came out only a year later wouldn't have made a lot more money then movie 1, which wasn't paired with a hosoda digimon movie but another digimon movie and with the 4th movie making a lot more money then any other one piece & digimon movie on it's own then the previous ones that where paired

grandjedi6

Making a trade off is reasonable but that movie gained nothing from it, it isn't any better animated then the other movies the end result was you just significantly degraded the art& design and gained nothing from it.

njYC97h.jpg

Ugh..Yeah even the tv anime is a lot more ambitions & a hell of lot better then this rubbish at least they try to keep some of the detail,Jesus chris... just look at it, zoro is wearing some solid flat colour as clothing for god sake, this crap is in all of hosodo movies, Oda puts all that hard work making detailed clothing and this is what they reduce it too.

As I said, its a style that sacrifices detail for fluid movement, which is why it looks great in motion but worse in screencaps.

ivbmfv4SuS7K6.gif

I could post more but there's no real point in making this into a screencap vs gif battle :p

Cwarrior said:
Wiki numbers ares deceptive due to fluctuating exchange rate, movie 8 made more money then it with movie 9 being one the most successful since movie 4, the only movie full featured one piece movie number 6 made more money then is movie 7.
Its the same in Yen. Movie 6 made 1.2 billion yen. But Movies 7, 8 and 9 all failed to place in the 2006, 2007 and 2008 japanese box office, suggesting that they all made less than ~1.05 billion yen. It wasn't until 2010, when Strong World made a ridiculous 4.8 billion yen, that One Piece placed in the Top ~29 domestic movies again.

That's untrue if that was the case then One piece movie 2 which came out only a year later wouldn't have made a lot more money then movie 1, which wasn't paired with a hosoda digimon movie but another digimon movie and with the 4th movie making a lot more money then any other one piece & digimon movie on it's own then the previous ones that where paired

I said partly. And being paired up with the other Digimon movies helped One Piece movies 2 and 3 do better too. The pairing of Digimon and One Piece is why One Piece movies 1-3 were the best performing till Strong World.

I wasn't suggesting that Hosoda magically made the movies sell better with his then non-existent brand name, just that the pairing of Digimon and One Piece did. I just found Hosoda being the director a fun fact considering the conversation.

And where are these previous movies that One Piece movie 4 did better than? All the Digimon and One Piece movies before it were double featurettes! (and did better than 4). Unless you're just saying it did better than One Piece movies 5-9, in which yeah, you would expect the first feature length One Piece movie to have done better than the latter movies lol.

Cwarrior

As I said, its a style that sacrifices detail for fluid movement, which is why it looks great in motion but worse in screencaps.

ivbmfv4SuS7K6.gif

I could post more but there's no real point in making this into a screencap vs gif battle :p

The characters still looks like that while watching the movie it isn't one of those case where you have to freeze the image mid animation scene to see those types of images,the characters have no surface detail through out the movie, they could of animated that smoke scene in the final without the need to degrade the art, they aren't making an episode where they have only 3 months to make with small team there making a feature movie with a larger team and a lot more time so there's less of need to make a trader off of only doing one(art) or the other , the gains they supposedly made with the trade off don't really show as it isn't much different then the other movies that have better art.

Most of Naoki tate's later episode that are in a similar style, still manages to keep some of the surface detail at least, his movie 9 still retains a lot more of it's detail on clothing and overall character models and still has much better animation then movie 6.

Its the same in Yen. Movie 6 made 1.2 billion yen. But Movies 7, 8 and 9 all failed to place in the 2006, 2007 and 2008 japanese box office, suggesting that they all made less than ~10.5 billion yen.

?typo edit: the only one to make less then 1.5 billion yen after 2005 is movie 7 at 900million yen, I don't even what hell your links mean, I google translated that i got some crazy numbers that don't make much sense, the other one piece numbers are not even there even for the one that made 2billion yen.

It wasn't until 2010, when Strong World made a ridiculous 4.8 billion yen, that One Piece placed in the Top ~29 domestic movies again.

I said partly. And being paired up with the other Digimon movies helped One Piece movies 2 and 3 do better too. The pairing of Digimon and One Piece is why One Piece movies 1-3 were the best performing till Strong World.

I wasn't suggesting that Hosoda magically made the movies sell better with his then non-existent brand name, just that the pairing of Digimon and One Piece did. I just found Hosoda being the director a fun fact considering the conversation.

And where are these previous movies that One Piece movie 4 did better than? All the Digimon and One Piece movies before it were double featurettes! (and did better than 4). Unless you're just saying it did better than One Piece movies 5-9, in which yeah, you would expect the first feature length One Piece movie to have done better than the latter movies lol.

Skip to the 5:35 mark

No one piece movie 4 did 2 billion more then 1 to 3 the movies that where paired with digimon movies and also more then 5,6 & 7.

Movie 5 did 1.8 billion yen
movie 6 1.2 billion yen
movie 7 900 million yen

After the shrinking box office revenue toei started doing re-adapations after the success of those movie, toei decide one piece fans wanted content from oda so to get manga readers into the movies they asked for oda to get involved in the movies.

grandjedi6

?typo edit: the only one to make less then 1.5 billion yen after 2005 is movie 7 at 900million yen, I don't even what hell your links mean, I google translated that i got some crazy numbers that don't make much sense, the other one piece numbers are not even there even for the one that made 2billion yen.

No one piece movie 4 did 2 billion more then 1 to 3 the movies it was paired with digimon with and also more then 5,6 & 7.

movie 6 1.2 billion yen
movie 7 900 million yen

After the shrinking box office revenue toei started doing re-adapations after the success of those movie, toei decide one piece fans wanted content from oda so to get manga readers into the movies they asked for oda to get involved in the movies.

The source I provided is the yearly japanese top box office in yen. And of course you're going to get crazy numbers if you just google translate something since google's not going to understand the japanese number issue.

Your source seems to be an english dub of a japanese variety program. It makes 3 statements of fact:

1.) The movie 5-7 sales, which fit with what the japanese box office says (the box office doesn't say movie 7's, but 900 million yen would fit with it having to be under 1.05 billion).

2.) One Piece 4 is the high mark of revenue and its been downward until Strong World. The later part is true, but One Piece movies 1 and 2 did better than 4. Not sure why they're claiming that, perhaps its either a mistranslation or they're discounting the double featurettes.

3.) Movie's 8 and 9 were remakes and "fan dissatisfaction (?) were hitting sales in the box office". Um, not only is that not a statement of fact, but it doesn't suggest at all that Movie 8 and 9 did better than 6 or 7.... the opposite in fact!

Overall it doesn't matter because according to the Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan, the revenue/sales of the One Piece movies are:
  1. Digimon Adventure: Our War Game!/One Piece -- 2.16 billion yen
  2. Digimon Adventure 02/One Piece: Clockwork Island Adventure (2) -- 3 billion yen
  3. Digimon Tamers/One Piece: Chopper's Kingdom -- 2 billion yen
  4. One Piece: Dead End Adventure -- 2 billion yen
  5. One Piece: Cursed Holy Sword -- 1.8 billion yen
  6. One Piece: Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island -- 1.2 billion yen
  7. One Piece: Giant Mechanical Soldier of Karakuri Castle -- <1.05 billion yen (900 million??)
  8. One Piece: Adventures in Alabasta -- <1.08 billion yen
  9. One Piece: Episode of Chopper Plus -- <1.00 billion yen
  10. One Piece Film: Strong World -- 4.8 billion yen

Movie 6 did better than movies 7-9 and Movie 4, at best, tied as the 4th best in sales.

Cwarrior

The source I provided is the yearly japanese top box office in yen. And of course you're going to get crazy numbers if you just google translate something since google's not going to understand the japanese number issue.

Your source seems to be an english dub of a japanese variety program. It makes 3 statements of fact:

1.) The movie 5-7 sales, which fit with what the japanese box office says (the box office doesn't say movie 7's, but 900 million yen would fit with it having to be under 1.05 billion).

2.) One Piece 4 is the high mark of revenue and its been downward until Strong World. The later part is true, but One Piece movies 1 and 2 did better than 4. Not sure why they're claiming that, perhaps its either a mistranslation or they're discounting the double featurettes.

3.) Movie's 8 and 9 were remakes and "fan dissatisfaction (?) were hitting sales in the box office". Um, not only is that not a statement of fact, but it doesn't suggest at all that Movie 8 and 9 did better than 6 or 7.... the opposite in fact!

Overall it doesn't matter because according to the Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan, the revenue/sales of the One Piece movies are:
  1. Digimon Adventure: Our War Game!/One Piece -- 2.16 billion yen
  2. Digimon Adventure 02/One Piece: Clockwork Island Adventure (2) -- 3 billion yen
  3. Digimon Tamers/One Piece: Chopper's Kingdom -- 2 billion yen
  4. One Piece: Dead End Adventure -- 2 billion yen
  5. One Piece: Cursed Holy Sword -- 1.8 billion yen
  6. One Piece: Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island -- 1.2 billion yen
  7. One Piece: Giant Mechanical Soldier of Karakuri Castle -- <1.05 billion yen (900 million??)
  8. One Piece: Adventures in Alabasta -- <1.08 billion yen
  9. One Piece: Episode of Chopper Plus -- <1.00 billion yen
  10. One Piece Film: Strong World -- 4.8 billion yen

Movie 6 did better than movies 7-9 and Movie 4, at best, tied as the 4th best in sales.

my bad miss heard there engrish on the movie 8 & 9 part(i heard fan satisfaction) , that would mean it's the forth lowest grossing one piece movie not the second, movie 4 would the 5th best including Film z since it's already come out.

Acid08

Banned
Watched Movie 6 to see what all the hubub was about.

Thought is was fucking great, absolutely loved the animation. It's hard to see how you can complain about how the animation looks, outside of the Etrian Odyssey first person forest scenes. It was pretty dark too, way heavier than most of the manga/show story.

BatDan

Up to Skipiea in the manga. Interested to see if I'll like it more than the anime arc.

It's easier to get through as it only takes 5 minutes to get through a chapter, compared to 22 minutes for an episode.

Still the longest arc in One Piece though.

It's easier to get through as it only takes 5 minutes to get through a chapter, compared to 22 minutes for an episode.

Still the longest arc in One Piece though.

Aren't Thriller Bark and Fishman Island longer? Don't know about TB but I'm pretty sure Fishman was longer and felt a lot longer.

Korosenai

Thriller Bark was the first Arc where they started 1:1 pacing, but between that, Skypeia, and FI, it was my favorite. Even though it was long, I felt it was paced very well. It never felt like it was dragging on at certain parts like Skypeia and FI.

BatDan

Aren't Thriller Bark and Fishman Island longer? Don't know about TB but I'm pretty sure Fishman was longer and felt a lot longer.

I'm going by manga chapters.

Here's the 10 longest arcs by chapter count.

Skypiea: 66
Alabasta: 63
Enies Lobby: 56
Water 7: 53
Fishman Island: 51
Thriller Bark: 48
Punk Hazard: 46
Marineford: 31
Arlong Park: 27
Baratie: 27

If you go by anime episodes, then Fishman Island is the longest since it went by 1:1 pacing.

Acid08

Banned
Skypiea was still too long. I just don't enjoy that arc much I guess.

Also why is the Whitebeard Pirates crest on a swastika? Am I missing something here?

Did you include Jaya in Skypea's count? I'm just surprised since FI felt so much longer in the manga as well. I also didn't know Water 7 was longer. Cer-azy.

grandjedi6

Also why is the Whitebeard Pirates crest on a swastika? Am I missing something here?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauwastika

that's the only time you'll see it though. In both the anime and later manga chapters its a cross-esque crest instead.

Did you include Jaya in Skypea's count? I'm just surprised since FI felt so much longer in the manga as well. I also didn't know Water 7 was longer. Cer-azy.

Jaya is not included. Skypeia was just a long arc.

Water 7 doesn't seem as long because it was broken up by the Franky Flashback (6 chapters) and the Sea Train (14 chapters). Fishman Island, meanwhile, wasn't broken up at all and was just a long arc with the same events going on from start to finish (well, until last few chapters when crazy stuff finally gets introduced).

And BatDan's list neatly shows how much Oda loves making 1 year long arcs.

BatDan

I did not. Jaya was only 19 chapters, Skypiea really was that long.
Fishman Island probably felt longer thanks to weekly releases in Jump, compared to marathoning it. Oda also likes to take breaks. The current manga arc
Dressrosa
is only at 19 chapters now, but has felt longer thanks to Oda taking breaks and his sick leave (I imagine he's better now).

On Whitebeard's logo: What grandjedi said, the manji was used early on and was changed for the anime and later chapters of the manga. Even Oda isn't safe from editors.

I did not. Jaya was only 19 chapters, Skypiea really was that long.
Fishman Island probably felt longer thanks to weekly releases in Jump, compared to marathoning it. Oda also likes to take breaks. The current manga arc
Dressrosa
is only at 19 chapters now, but has felt longer thanks to Oda taking breaks and his sick leave (I imagine he's better now).

On Whitebeard's logo: What grandjedi said, the manji was used early on and was changed for the anime and later chapters of the manga. Even Oda isn't safe from editors.

I've been reading / watching OP since '02 so I'm used to weekly. :(

FI just bored me and still does even in re-reads. I think it's due to the fact it is long, I wasn't happy with the new appearances, and even old favorites like Sanji were annoying me. And Skypea's one of my faves. :p

Acid08

Banned
I've been reading / watching OP since '02 so I'm used to weekly. :(

FI just bored me and still does even in re-reads. I think it's due to the fact it is long, I wasn't happy with the new appearances, and even old favorites like Sanji were annoying me. And Skypea's one of my faves. :p
I felt the same way about Sanji at a certain point. His shtick got old but I came back around at Punk Hazard.

Also thanks for the links guys. When I first saw the symbol on Ace's back I was pretty confused and put off :lol

Cwarrior

LOL apis is in that shot :lol

From apforums looks like episode of merry was rushed to air in an unfinished state so they probably fix that for blu ray & dvd release, I don't know why these japanese animation companys (like studio wit,toei,a1,bones) don't just delay something if it's not ready yet.

According to Inoue's words, the staff just made this SP in a hurry, and in fact what we saw is an unfinished work.

Inoue said he was even still correcting key animations on Friday.

No one piece movie 4 did 2 billion more then 1 to 3 the movies that where paired with digimon movies and also more then 5,6 & 7.

movie 6 1.2 billion yen
movie 7 900 million yen

I watched that video out of curiosity and it was very interesting. I can't believe how much Oda cared about something as small as Luffy putting his fist out in anger. That's not a bad thing, that's a good thing. It really shows how much he knows how Luffy would react in certain situations.

Also seeing all those people going to the theaters and getting those special books when they saw Strong World and Movie Z makes me jelly.

Overall I liked Strong World better then Movie Z. Movie Z's final battle
wasn't all that great to me, while Strong World blew my mind with the final battle
. They were
freakin fighting in the sky and on mini islands, and Luffy's final attack was amazing

Acid08

Banned
So I've heard and seen some not so nice things about the Episode of Merry, it's a shame because I really liked the Episode of Nami.
Something is not okay with her lower body. It's like her legs are attached to the front of her pelvis instead of on the sides.

LOL apis is in that shot :lol

From apforums looks like episode of merry was rushed to air in an unfinished state so they probably fix that for blu ray & dvd release, I don't know why these japanese animation companys (like studio wit,toei,a1,bones) don't just delay something if it's not ready yet.

Hope the fansubbers go back and do that one then.

Watched the latest episode and
I find it hard to believe that Monet could hold Luffy for so long, I know she was pretty much time wasting on purpose but you'd think Luffy could still stomp her pretty easily

Cwarrior

here's what easku inoue the animation director said in moon language

&#20117;&#19978; &#26628;&#20316;
&#26412;&#26085;&#12289;24&#26085;21&#26178;&#12363;&#12425;&#12501;&#12472;&#12486;&#12524;&#12499;&#22303;&#26332;&#12503;&#12524;&#12511;&#12450;&#12512;&#12391;
&#12302;&#12527;&#12531;&#12500;&#12540;&#12473; &#12456;&#12500;&#12477;&#12540;&#12489; &#12458;&#12502; &#12513;&#12522;&#12540; &#65374;&#12418;&#12358;&#12402;&#12392;&#12426;&#12398;&#20210;&#38291;&#12398;&#29289;&#35486;&#65374;&#12303;&#12364;&#25918;&#26144;&#12373;&#12428;&#12414;&#12377;
&#39740;&#12398;&#12424;&#12358;&#12394;&#30701;&#12473;&#12465;&#12472;&#12517;&#12540;&#12523;&#12398;&#28858;&#12289;&#37329;&#26332;&#12398;&#26397;&#12414;&#12391;&#20316;&#30011;&#30452;&#12375;&#12434;&#12375;&#12390;&#12356;&#12414;&#12375;&#12383;&#12369;&#12393;
&#20491;&#20154;&#30340;&#12395;&#12399;&#20840;&#12390;&#12395;&#28288;&#36275;&#20986;&#26469;&#12427;&#31243;&#12395;&#20181;&#19978;&#12370;&#12427;&#12398;&#12399;&#22256;&#38627;&#12391;&#12375;&#12383;
&#12381;&#12428;&#12391;&#12418;&#21127;&#22580;&#12450;&#12521;&#12496;&#12473;&#12479;&#12424;&#12426;&#12399;&#12289;&#12424;&#12367;&#20986;&#26469;&#12383;&#12392;&#24605;&#12387;&#12390;&#12356;&#12414;&#12377;(&#20491;&#20154;&#30340;&#12395;)
&#12371;&#12428;&#12399;&#20170;&#22238;&#12398;&#30435;&#30563;&#12398;&#25152;&#12367;&#12435;&#12364;&#25304;&#12387;&#12390;&#12367;&#12428;&#12383;&#12362;&#12363;&#12370;&#12391;&#12377;
&#25152;&#12367;&#12435;&#12392;&#12399;TV&#12471;&#12522;&#12540;&#12474;&#12398;&#12300;&#12373;&#12424;&#12394;&#12425;&#12513;&#12522;&#12540;&#12301;&#12391;&#12418;&#19968;&#32210;&#12395;&#12420;&#12387;&#12383;&#38306;&#20418;&#12391;&#12418;&#12354;&#12426;
&#24403;&#26178;&#12289;&#31169;&#12363;&#12425;&#21029;&#12428;&#12398;&#12471;&#12540;&#12531;&#12391;&#27468;&#12434;&#27969;&#12381;&#12358;&#12392;&#25552;&#26696;&#12434;&#12375;&#12390;
&#12381;&#12398;&#26178;&#12395;&#20505;&#35036;&#12392;&#12375;&#12390;memories&#12392;Dear friends&#12434;&#19978;&#12370;&#12414;&#12375;&#12383;
memories&#12399;&#35576;&#33324;&#12398;&#20107;&#24773;&#12395;&#12424;&#12426;&#20351;&#29992;&#12364;&#22256;&#38627;&#12384;&#12387;&#12383;&#12398;&#12391;Dear friends&#12395;&#27770;&#12414;&#12426;
&#32080;&#26524;&#30340;&#12395;&#22909;&#35413;&#12395;&#12394;&#12426;&#12289;&#12381;&#12398;&#32257;&#12391;&#20170;&#22238;TRIPLANE&#12364;
&#26032;&#12383;&#12394;&#12513;&#12522;&#12540;&#21029;&#12428;&#12398;&#26354;&#12434;&#26360;&#12365;&#36215;&#12371;&#12377;&#12371;&#12392;&#12395;&#12394;&#12426;
&#26356;&#12395;&#12456;&#12531;&#12487;&#12451;&#12531;&#12464;&#12391;&#12399;memories&#12434;moumoon&#12364;&#12459;&#12532;&#12449;&#12540;&#27468;&#21809;&#12375;&#12390;&#12356;&#12414;&#12377;

&#26159;&#38750;&#12362;&#27005;&#12375;&#12415;&#12367;&#12384;&#12373;&#12356;&#12290;
6&#26178;&#38291;&#21069;

Now with the power of google translate

Eisaku Inoue
Today, in the Saturday premium Fuji TV 21 &#26178; the 24th
"Story of one of the other fellow One Piece Episode of Merry ~" will be aired
Because of the short schedule like demon, and I had to fix the drawing Friday morning
You can not finish enough to be satisfactory in all it was difficult personally
I think still more theater Alabaster, and well done (personally)
This is thanks to the office of director-kun this gave me concerned
He is also a relationship that you've done together the TV series in "Merry goodbye" and plant-kun
At that time, then the suggested that we shed the song in the scene of farewell from me
I was raised Dear friends and memories as a candidate at the time
is determined to use Dear friends because it was difficult due to various reasons the memories
Become popular as a result, is now on the edge TRIPLANE
This means you are causing writing songs for a new Merry farewell
Moumoon has covered the memories singing in ending further

Please enjoy.
6 hours ago

Damn looks like he was rushing the morning before it airs to complete/fix the drawings.

Anyway heres a list of the notable key animators

Yoshikazu TOMITA
Nishiki ITAOKA
Katsuyoshi NAKATSURU
Nozomu SHISHIDO
Tadayoshi YAMAMURO
Yoshihiko UMAKOSHI
Mitsuru AOYAMA
Naoki TATE
Satoshi HORISAWA
Yukihiro Urata

The Special can pretty much be described as: Episode of Good Animation, Awkward Unfinished Art and Nami's Boobs
[/URL]

I blame the entire country of japan for this, they get more perverted each passing day, also Yoshikazu tomita his a good animator but has recently caught a big shiny boob disease.

Top Bottom