• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Thread (redux)

Magwik

Banned
Dat preview
mko.gif

Let's drink to another year of not seeing Sanji!

They/he never had problems showing simultaneous fights in other arcs, so I guess Sanji is either making peace with Big Mom or they were captured easily.

It's really a cool premise, even if the strawhats come out victorious from the Dressrosa arc, they still have to deal with a possibly pissed off Big Mom who may have half of their crew&ship and a super pissed of Kaido who will probably go after them if they kill/beat
Dofi (yeah sorry, there's no way he's dead just like that)
I would not even be surprised if both storm the island at the end and clash into each other or something. Oh and now I forgot about the Revolutionary army that might come to aid as well, OMG... edit:.... aaaaand the Black beard pirates can't be that far off either unless Burgess does his own little trips.

Would be cool if all of the pirates etc. on Dressrosa become Luffy's army so that he almost gets a Yonko position (at least I wonder if they will wait with that any longer considereing the huge amount of friends&followers he has amassed during One Piece).

Soriku

Damn, this was an excellent episode. So emotional. I think the way Sugar got beat was pretty silly (also why wasn't she more protected considering she's so central to Doflamingo's plan?), but whatever, I'm glad we got to the point where everyone's turning against Doflamingo now.

Banzai

Aww yeah, this episode made me remember why I loved One Piece in the first place.

A bit miffed that the preview spoilers the end of the mera mera no mi thing. even though it was obvious, i know.

Damn, this was an excellent episode. So emotional. I think the way Sugar got beat was pretty silly (also why wasn't she more protected considering she's so central to Doflamingo's plan?), but whatever, I'm glad we got to the point where everyone's turning against Doflamingo now.

She was well protected though; she got defeated in an unexpected manner even with her powerful bodyguard at her side.

But imo the way Sugar got defeated was indeed really silly, and sure enough it's weird how Doflamingo didn't even plan for the consequences that could occur if she got defeated.

Cwarrior

One piece 677

Episode like this is why without I doubt one piece is the best anime ever and that komaki aya is the best episode director in industry.

what an amazing emotional build up with a chilling hyped up final momments.

Magwik

Banned
One piece 677

Episode like this is what reminds without I doubt one piece is the anime ever and that komaki aya is the best episode director in industry.

what an amazing emotional build up with chilling hyped up final momments.

The filler wasn't garbage for once and was actually meaningful

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's been a while hasn't it. Film Z came out in 2012.
Maybe we'll get one this year? I'm glad Toei is no longer doing annual movies,

Neo C.

I finally catched up. Last year, I stopped at 657 because I got bored and lots of work.
Basically, I watched twenty episodes within three days and the latest episode felt sooo good.

Raxus

I finally catched up. Last year, I stopped at 657 because I got bored and lots of work.
Basically, I watched twenty episodes within three days and the latest episode felt sooo good.

Next episode is going to be pretty frikkin great too.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I loved how the anime made sure to focus on Robin's assets reappearing lol.

And I really like the filler they added. Addressing all the cheating and destroyed relationships the memory lapse caused is something I really wanted the manga to address.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Uhm One Piece 676

Wtf happened to franky, they didn't illustrate any kind of beatdown, he was fine just a minute ago!

Soriku

Thank you Based Usopp-Jesus.

Another pretty good episode, though it dragged towards the end. But I'm pretty glad Oda didn't fuck around with Ace's fruit and let Sabo chow down on it right away.

Usopp turning into Jesus is hilarious, that's even a step up from the shit Buggy pulled.

Dofi being dead I would only believe if this was GoT. I still don't get the how and his crew seems to be shocked... but in OP events simply don't go that way :p No blood either :p

Sabo parts were awesome, God Usopp parts were incredibly dumb, I dont even remember that in the manga unless it was one of those chapters in which I just looked for zoro, luffy, sabo, or law panels.

Top Bottom