• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh wow, i did one Foxy run just for the lulz and he dropped lol.

Today isn't even 2x dropchance.

MiTYH

Really not feeling akoji this time around. Without a strong lead or a good Doffy, I'm kind of stuck. Looking at my screenshots (how I save teams), I did a smaller stamina run of G3/G3/Kimono Nami/Coby/Garp/Impact Usopp. My main issue is I haven't used my Garp copies because I want skills, so I've got no sockets. Even now, that team only gets me lock at 6 and silence at 7, so a 5/5 G3 friend is lvl2 on both

Only idea I'm toying around with is a G3/G3/Impact/Garp/Rakuyo/INThawk. INThawk as a socket hog. This along has me at lvl1 silence/despair, with autodial and slot rate as well. I don't know if I can withstand the damage though, might swap Rakuyo for kimono nami. Or might just stick to lower raid amounts again, hope to get lucky (only get like 3 copies last time) and wait it out until the next go-round

Would I be able to tackle 60 STA w/ this team?
Normal
pz4wOjX.png

Burst
KOi0LuO.png
All CD are max except Doffy, who's at 20.

My own sockets are only 7 Anti-Lock and 11 Anti-Despair, so even with 5 AL on the FC I can't get to 15.

I can do 40 no problem, but IDK if I can output enough damage for 60.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Would I be able to tackle 60 STA w/ this team?

All CD are max except Doffy, who's at 20.

My own sockets are only 7 Anti-Lock and 11 Anti-Despair, so even with 5 AL on the FC I can't get to 15.

I can do 40 no problem, but IDK if I can output enough damage for 60.

I use the same team, except with Rakuyo instead of Mr 2,and I have level 2 anti-bind/anti-silence on my team eveen without any friend sockets.

You need level 2 anti-lock/silence (including your friend captain) for double garp to work reliably. Your damage just won't be high enough otherwise.

Edit: And this really fucking sucks. I've had a terribly rough week at work (3 day weekend though!) and I just want to relax, not farm aokiji. But skill up event is right on the horizon so now is such a good time to farm him :X

You need level 2 anti-lock/silence (including your friend captain) for double garp to work reliably. Your damage just won't be high enough otherwise.
I figured that would be the case. I'll have to keep 60 on hold until then.

My sockets atm are:
Garp: 4 AL / 4 AS
Impact: n/a
Bon Clay: 3 AL / 2 AS
Doffy: 5 AS / 3 Orb
Marco: n/a

(GPU is still at 5 AL / 3 AS so I haven't started Impact yet >_<)

IDK if I should even bother with running 40s or not. I can beat it, but RNG raid drops sounds frustrating.

Majukun

my "fuck you aokiji team #1" works well enough (except for when all goons at stage 1 show with 1 timer and then i have no luck with meat orbs),but had to stop farming because i need sw shanks friends and i don't have any on my friend list now

probably not gonna gather those 50 copies this way..but i prefer to stick to this team than trying all the others and losing all the flow

my "fuck you aokiji team #1" works well enough (except for when all goons at stage 1 show with 1 timer and then i have no luck with meat orbs),but had to stop farming because i need sw shanks friends and i don't have any on my friend list now

probably not gonna gather those 50 copies this way..but i prefer to stick to this team than trying all the others and losing all the flow
Hmmm thought I had you, I'm also using SW Shanks method with my own, anyway friended you and learnt the lesson to make sure all my PSY had orbs before boosting lol wasted a gem but first 2 runs had no problem XD

bjork

I sure love it when the snails all want to give you money.

Think I'm gonna do the lower Aokiji and hope for the best, as far as he goes today. I doubt I can run the 60 reliably, it was a bloodbath last time iirc.

I think I'll sit this raid out. Don't even remember what team I used to beat 40-stam last time.

It turns out I've been hoarding Bonnie books all this time for some reason. I don't even have her, or expect to get her, but they're still there, taking up box space. I guess I'll be feeding them to someone.

I'll farm aokiji some day in the distant future when I actually have a proper PSY team, no rush for me.

I'll just keep farming golden pound books today for my second GPU.

HabeeNo

Tried the 40 stamina just for the hell of it, just to get bodied by the two STR goons with big defense LOL

Whenever I get Garp in the future, I'll give it another shot haha

Majukun

28 copies farmed till now..i'll continue later tonight..the objective is 50 copies,but i don't know if i'll made it

MiTYH

Yeah, no farming for me. Actually ran Lobster cave to get some Mats I needed to evolve some (including Lucci Leopard). When stamina comes back I'll try some more 40 staminas

Actually remembered someone posted on reddit that all carue units give sockets to Vivi. I haven't used my poor vivi (an original ms wednesday, my third pull on this account ever) for so long, but I still may socket her for nostalgia.

xrokis

i didn't knew that sugo was a few days ago until a friend mentioned it, so i decided to do one pull:
pretty happy with the outcome &#128513;
haven't been really active the past weeks, because limited boxspace and the uncertainty of global, but if this isn't a sign i don't know what is

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Has lobsters on Friday been a thing for awhile now? I don't even recall them saying it was permanent.

EDIT: didn't fully read the event description, guess it's this week only.

Heng

Why do we still not have choose your own turtle time? And why is the lobster island not a weekly thing? Does anyone know when Japan got these features? It feels like global is getting things late >.>

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

At 60 stamina and under 10k XP till level up. First wave spawns with yellow fodder on a 1 turn cool down. It would have been fine if they were purple fodder since I could reliably kill them with my PSY units but I only had neutral and bad orbs so I had to take two hits from them. And then I wound up 1 meat orb short of being able to take another hit from the large marine to activate WB's captain ability and promptly died. This is THE WORST.

I'll put up WB for you since no one uses my LL.

Thanks! I need all the help I can get at this point.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Seder time. Have 40 copies to use during the skill up event.

Double Garp is so much more reliable than G3

koryuken

i didn't knew that sugo was a few days ago until a friend mentioned it, so i decided to do one pull:

pretty happy with the outcome &#55357;&#56833;
haven't been really active the past weeks, because limited boxspace and the uncertainty of global, but if this isn't a sign i don't know what is

Congrats... I hope we get Zephyr and SW Franky bc right now he is worse than Boa Hancock. I don't think SW Ace can clear anything on Global outside of QCK raids/fortnights.

Only got 32 Aokiji, don't have the box space for more, should get more once I evolve Ace and DeCalvan Brothers.

Also got 15 Eneru, 15 Doffy, 30 Blackbeard and 16 Choppers to skill up with but I remember last skill up event I used 20 Chopper only to get 2 skill ups, hopefully I don't get screwed over like last time =/

Kumo

Would've had more Aokiji but I ran out of Sengoku friends. 45 copies is a good start but I will probably need 40 more to complete sockets knowing my luck. :p

pogi001

Neo Member
Guys add me plvl 280+ i am looking for max blackbeard to farm boa book. I am using max wb boa rey log sengoku dex mihawk dofla and all 3 x tt . My id

Majukun

on one hand I'm happy that I pretty much have no use for the skillbooks in the keimi fn because I don't have the space to storage them in the first week.
on the other hand I'm sad because the skillup will be wasted the week after

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
new extra island event! going to work on decreasing rayleighs CD

Great news for people with Rayleigh.

For me ...just looking at the current and upcoming events i dont think i will have much reason to play the next 2 weeks. Just nothing to interesting or skillbooks i need...what a shame.

For me ...just looking at the current and upcoming events i dont think i will have much reason to play the next 2 weeks. Just nothing to interesting or skillbooks i need...what a shame.

Yeah thats a shame apparently the skillbooks are extremely rare anyway.

Tidd

Woah, stop it! There is enough to do. You can socket your Hachi! Just imagine a Hachi with full poison and map damage resistance. This is something you need to have!

But yeah, luckily? I still need two skill ups for my Apoo. Namule is meh, because fighters suck and Koala, who already has a lower cool down than a maxed skilled Namule, is much better. <.<

You know what would be great during the skill up week? A Kraken return. :( I'm wasting so much stamina right now and I don't feel bad about it because I'm not missing anything.

Heng

I have not received a single GPU book after running this FN non stop (besides yesterday and the day before). I'm glad this is for my second GPU and not my first...

Top Bottom