• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Don't look up the 2nd anniversary event for Japan. You will kill yourself <.<
1. One rainbow gem a day
2. Log-in to get a new Luffy
3. One free Rare Recruit a day
4. Special Anniversary isles
5. Turtle Time Rush
6. Story mode exp*2
7. Snails rate up for Cola, Cotton Candy and pigs
8. Clash of Clashes (Kuma, Duval, Kizaru, Boa)
9. Log-in to get evolution materials
10. DOUBLE SKILLUP AGAIN REKT GLOBAL
11. Le Crap

Basically everything and then some

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
The only thing I find annoying is that Zeenigami KEEPS pushing the dumb Japan-is-favorite-child shit after all this time. Even Dokkan Reddit wasn't this horrible.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Since I was determined to get one more Boa skillbook from 15 stamina, I just started collecting the drop data to make it a little more interesting for me. I should have just given up, but I was stubborn. The moral of the story? For the love of God, don't farm Domino 15 stamina. It's the worst. Here's the data if anyone's interested:

Runs: 137
Domino: 25
Basilisk: 13
Minorhinoceros: 30
Minorhinoceros Books: 47
Boa Books: 1
Izo Books: 23
Capone Books: 16
Shoujou Books: 18
Montblanc Cricket Books: 33
Pigs: 27
Daymo Turtles: 35
Cola: 10

It's so depressing.

Hana-Bi

What are some good teams for Carue? I'm running a LL team but there seems to be not many friends that are running the Carue fortnight. Really wanted to farm GP books but I only got 5 books so far...

Heng

What are some good teams for Carue? I'm running a LL team but there seems to be not many friends that are running the Carue fortnight. Really wanted to farm GP books but I only got 5 books so far...
Double WB + Mr. 3 and your strongest INT units. Also I finally got 1 GPU book...

Edit: Mr. 3 isn't needed if you have Moby Dick since you'll have about 7-8k health at 30%.

GaimeGuy

Double Enel.

Kyou

my team is Int up Friend/Log Nami Captain/Slasher Croc/Robin/Buggy/GP Usopp

by the time you get to Carue Nami/Robin/Buggy's specials should be charged and you can just cruuuuuuush him. Usopp is there in case things go bad

Majukun

It's an useless fortnight for me, but if anything keimi's fn has an interesting condition.. Basically you can't bring legends or raid bosses.. at least we are going to use different teams

Request: Can someone please put up a rainbow unit as their captain for a moment?

I want to complete the Orange Town mission before I use my rainbow hermit.

Heng

Sweet another crack at Doflamingo... Maybe I'll have enough to max my second one by the time the skill up event comes.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Damn, I was really hoping for the 2x skill up before Doflamingo hit again. I'm not ready. I might gem a few times to get a copy...

Hana-Bi

Still have over 50 Doffy copies so I don't need to farm him. Maybe won't gem at all for the next raids (besides raids during skill up events) because by the time the next skill up will arrive we'll have at least two or three raids of each boss.

Heng

Does anyone know where to download the apk for OPTC? I've looked it up on Google but some of the sites listed seem a bit shady...

Or if someone with a One Plus phone can confirm that OPTC can actually run on it, that would be nice.

Majukun

already have a completed Doffy, I pass
Does anyone know where to download the apk for OPTC? I've looked it up on Google but some of the sites listed seem a bit shady...

Or if someone with a One Plus phone can confirm that OPTC can actually run on it, that would be nice.
I run it on a oneplus one.. initially there was a bug with the sound and the game would crush at the first attack, only fix was to make the tutorial on another device, issue a password, put it on the oneplus and turn off sounds on the option menu, but since the new version I didn't have problems and was able to turn sound back on, don't know if it still gives some kind of problems on the tutorial though.
as to where to get the apk, just use qoo-app, it has the global version too, and it let's you update the game from it without having to search for an apk

Heng

already have a completed Doffy, I pass
I run it on a oneplus one.. initially there was a bug with the sound and the game would crush at the first attack, only fix was to make the tutorial on another device, issue a password, put it on the oneplus and turn off sounds on the option menu, but since the new version I didn't have problems and was able to turn sound back on, don't know if it still gives some kind of problems on the tutorial though.
as to where to get the apk, just use qoo-app, it has the global version too, and it let's you update the game from it without having to search for an apk
Thank you, I really appreciate it.

RedBoot

Since I was determined to get one more Boa skillbook from 15 stamina, I just started collecting the drop data to make it a little more interesting for me. I should have just given up, but I was stubborn. The moral of the story? For the love of God, don't farm Domino 15 stamina. It's the worst. Here's the data if anyone's interested:

This reminded me that I still haven't bothered to get the Basilisk. Not sure I'm going to go through the effort. :p

I'll grab some Cindry books/copies this week, but otherwise I'll keep my playtime light until the skill-up.

Majukun

This reminded me that I still haven't bothered to get the Basilisk. Not sure I'm going to go through the effort. :p

I'll grab some Cindry books/copies this week, but otherwise I'll keep my playtime light until the skill-up.

isn't it the dex version of thatch?
seems like a pretty useful unit to me

Kyou

isn't it the dex version of thatch?
seems like a pretty useful unit to me

it appears to have no captain ability

edit: Whoops you meant special I'm dumb ignore me

I also havent got it yet because the Domino fortnight is easily the most unfun content in the game and I don't want to play it

I also havent got it yet because the Domino fortnight is easily the most unfun content in the game and I don't want to play it
Yep sucks that we don't have that good shooter units for it, her drop rate is terrible as well if I didn't get lucky in the Sugo and pulled an SW Ace the fortnight would annoy me even more. Also luckily Basilisk dropped for me in 15.

Majukun

not in a world where the skipiea fortnight exist

GaimeGuy

I have 16 capone books, 14 GPU books. Would like to get them both to 20. Maybe if I'm really lucky I can get my second GPU skill maxed with only 15-20 books (CD/Auto heal)

bjork

I still maintain Gaime is a maniac with all these specific multiple builds for guys. You could take up a second game in the time you're spending on that! Or be like me and juggle 5...

Ugggggggg. I was doing my TT and saw that I had 1000/1000 FP. So, I went to do a quick FP multi-pull and accidently Gem Pulled. Stupid Fire Pell. >_<

bjork

Grand Pound's one of those units where multiple builds seems like it might pay off.

Wouldn't do it for almost any other unit.

I guess the special makes him a specific case, but I think I'd rather have a GP and a Sogeking than 2 GPs... because I'd mix them up when picking my dudes, I just know it.

GaimeGuy

I still maintain Gaime is a maniac with all these specific multiple builds for guys. You could take up a second game in the time you're spending on that! Or be like me and juggle 5...
I only am going for multiple builds for doffy, raid hawk, and easy to socket usopp units.
... for now

Heng

Domino's FN isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was pretty easy with LL + SW Ace and my strongest shooters with Perona and GPU. I'm not too concerned with getting Domino herself since I can't see a situation where I would use her.

Also why is 200 the limit for friends? I keep getting new request from new people, and I'm afraid that they may have a captain I need...

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Also why is 200 the limit for friends? I keep getting new request from new people, and I'm afraid that they may have a captain I need...

It's capped at 200 in Japan too.

I keep removing inactive players after X amount of days (*cough* Pelican *cough* log in for the free daily gem at least man!) and especially if I see inactivity leading into a new event. But since we're capped, it's tough to keep everyone because there is no communication beyond the login time and what captains friends have up. Bad Sugo pulls tends to claim lives, but lately I've been seeing more and more players quit in general. I feel it's better to try to circulate new blood in there, because after X amount of days the game does wane and it's understandable to see a drop off in play.

Majukun

What's in the second mail today? I don't remember the new event giving something other than keys, but it's not that since it is talking about storage space

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
It's capped at 200 in Japan too.

I keep removing inactive players after X amount of days (*cough* Pelican *cough* log in for the free daily gem at least man!) and especially if I see inactivity leading into a new event. But since we're capped, it's tough to keep everyone because there is no communication beyond the login time and what captains friends have up. Bad Sugo pulls tends to claim lives, but lately I've been seeing more and more players quit in general. I feel it's better to try to circulate new blood in there, because after X amount of days the game does wane and it's understandable to see a drop off in play.
Lol, I'm sorry. I still keep up on the thread, but I'll do my best!

Edit: I'm in. I forgot I haven't beaten 30 stamina Domino yet. Gotta get that done tonight.

bjork

I usually check the time played on my list, maybe once a month. If people have been gone for a week or more, I assume they're out for keeps. Seems a shame to see people with higher levels than me bowing out, but I guess it happens.

I've decided to just run the fortnights for the characters, then I want to get fully caught up on getting all the ones from story islands. Then I'll worry about maxing raid bosses and whatnot. I feel like I get more enjoyment out of fruitless run of story island levels than I do getting a couple of raid boss dupes in hopes of a skill up or a socket.

I'll probably wish I had played more once/if we get the colosseum, but I'll worry about that when it happens.

[edit - started with Alubarna 15, since I needed a second Croc to make Slasher Croc... and he dropped on the first try! There's my day's luck all used up, but it's ok. :)]

Tidd

BARTOLOMEO IS THE NEW LEGEND FOR JAPAN!!!!

Yeah you could argue that he is not legend material but I don't care! One of the best characters Oda created. I just love him. Can't wait till Japan gets his ship. xD

Top Bottom