• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Tidd

From the boosted characters I want Inthawk, Rayleigh, Sengoku, Hack, Ivankov and Jabra. Maybe Kaku just for the collection and he's not that bad in combination with Lucci's special. Let's see what I will get.

Also I wish we had multi-pulls. Saw so many legends pulled that way.

And I only got gold posters ;__;

We're doing what boosted units we want/need?

Obviously Ray, Sengoku & IntHawk.

out of the remaining ones ...

Jabra/Kaku/Koala/Ivankov.

Jabra and Ivankov being top of my list as they'd provide me with 2.5x captains which are always useful. particularly the ones that provide more rainbow team options.

Hana-Bi

From the boosted units I only miss Jabra, Kaku and Hack and of course all the boosted legends.

Will pull (hopefully not too much) and see if I can get any new units.

Anyone got any tips for the upper yard by the way? I dropped this for months when I got stuck at crocodile and started playing again recently so my team isn't amazing at all.

My main squad consists of Arlong, Zoro, Brooke, GP Usopp and Law. Don't really have the characters needed to build a fighter or striker team yet either. The stat penalty in the area has had me stuck for a while now and I'm just hoping for a legend pull tomorrow that may help.

I can't take on any of the others like Garp and Doflamingo either to get a stronger deck and 15 stam is about the toughest I can get through on extra missions.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Anyone got any tips for the upper yard by the way? I dropped this for months when I got stuck at crocodile and started playing again recently so my team isn't amazing at all.

My main squad consists of Arlong, Zoro, Brooke, GP Usopp and Law. Don't really have the characters needed to build a fighter or striker team yet either. The stat penalty in the area has had me stuck for a while now and I'm just hoping for a legend pull tomorrow that may help.

I can't take on any of the others like Garp and Doflamingo either to get a stronger deck and 15 stam is about the toughest I can get through on extra missions.
Farm turtle times until you can max a few of your crew mates.

Kyou

Guys, I feel it. Tonight is going to be the night.

....that I become the only remaining member of the NLC4L

I'm finding myself getting rather excited for this sugo but I know I shouldn't be.

I just can't help but think they'll super crank up the winner rates in an attempt at player retention after the week of fuck-ups

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I also pulled a Box Kaku, the only CP9 member and maybe even only RR unit I was missing (worthwhile one anyways).

Now every pull after this one is basically a waste if it's not a legend.

Challenge accepted.

RedBoot

First pull: Gecko Moria

He's actually been in my top 3 of Wants for some time now (alongside Bepo, whom I have 25 books for, and Jozu, whom I've been unable to pull in the year or so he's been available), so that's a pretty strong start. Actually considered stopping there.

Second: Brain Point Chopper
Third: Tornado Tempo Nami
Fourth: Smoker

So the lesson is, always stop when you feel like you should. Except for those times when you do one more pull and get something good. So…just learn to figure out which time is which. Yeah.

(Nami and Smoker got me good sockets, at least)

Also, I find it curious that the Sand Sand Clan announcement doesn't include the skill book list, when it's the first fortnight that contained SW books.

Hana-Bi

Made 15 pulls. New are 2x Kaku (will keep both, one unevolved and one will be leveled up and evolved), one unevolved Apoo (I'll keep one unevolved version if I pull them), Doma, Jabra and Hack.

So I got every boosted unit that I missed. Sadly no Rayleigh...

Oh god... that was horrible...

Highlights include:

Smoker x 2
Don Krieg x 2
Sanji (base)
Helmeppo
Bellemere
Hotori & Kotori
Gin
Chopper
Hatchi
Arlong

I'm going to go cry now.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
btw: young viva/koza fortnight coming up next. Doma is in the banner, so looks like we're getting Doma books to replace SW Sanji books.

Don't worry guys, I'm still in the club.
As am I. I think I'm just going to throw in the towel and trash these 9 WB and 11 Rayleigh SBs I've been hoarding. I'm never gonna get them.

Tonight was a Dupefest. >_<

4* Kumadori [Dupe]
4* Jozu [Dupe]
4* Crocus [Dupe]
4* Marco [Dupe]
3* Miss Valentine
3* Miss Goldenweek [Dupe]
4* Jinbe

Back to zero stones with only Jinbe to show for it. I was hoping that I'd get some Birthday Luck with these pulls. :/

Edit: OMG Zeke! D: I feel bad for complaining now.

in 6 pulls I got Hack who seems kinda useful. Box Kaku who will bolster my DEX and slasher options. Gin who I expect is trash tier and Buggy who I guess is too and X Drake who I guess may be strong since he's not evolved and has ok stats. I was very happy to see legend Mihawk show up on my last pull!

I should have enough gems for one more pull before it's over and if I can beat upper yard in time that will be two more, which I doubt I'll be doing unless I can get Mihawk up 20 levels by then. Really crossing those fingers to nab Rayleigh on my last go.

By the way are turtle rushes on a schedule or random?

RedBoot

btw: young viva/koza fortnight coming up next. Doma is in the banner, so looks like we're getting Doma books to replace SW Sanji books.

Yeah, didn't realize Doma wasn't in there before. I guess this means we'll see some books earlier than Japan, or at least we'll get WB3 early (though they do have two SW sets to replace).

Still think replacing them with Log books would have been easy, but that went out the window when they tossed the Logs from the pool. Guess we'll have to wait for the Oars event or whatever it was that gave out the books in Japan.

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered that there's a handful of units (Foxy, Franky Family Franky, Crocus, and the almighty Hiking Bear) who were in Japan's Halloween fortnights and not ours (since we didn't have them yet). They haven't reappeared in any fortnights since, so we'll probably see some of those too.

TheShah

8 pulls:

V1 Luffy
V1 Nami
Hatchi
Choo
Bellmere
Gin
Buggy
Brain Point Chopper

Still no legend, no gear 3, no marco, no jozu, no revolutionaries, and no CP9 members. That's some good shit right there ;_;

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
in 6 pulls I got Hack who seems kinda useful. Box Kaku who will bolster my DEX and slasher options. Gin who I expect is trash tier and Buggy who I guess is too and X Drake who I guess may be strong since he's not evolved and has ok stats. I was very happy to see legend Mihawk show up on my last pull!

I should have enough gems for one more pull before it's over and if I can beat upper yard in time that will be two more, which I doubt I'll be doing unless I can get Mihawk up 20 levels by then. Really crossing those fingers to nab Rayleigh on my last go.

Do you really need another dex slasher, though? Between Doffy, Law, Raid Mihawk, Ashura Zoro, and Momonga (From the buster call raid), it's a pretty stacked field without Kaku. Of those, the only RR unit is Law.

bonkeng

I used up all my gems. Any of these units good?

Apoo 4*
Bellmere 4*
Miss Goldenweek 3*
Jozu 4* x2
Jinbe 4* x2
Marco the Phoenix 5*
Fukuro 4*
Don Krieg 4*
Hotori Kotori 4*
Crocus 4*
Whitey Bay 4*
Mr 3 3*

I honestly can't help but laugh at how stupidly absurd this sugo was for me. I think Bandai forgot the part where they were boosting units we voted for.

RedBoot

Apoo 4*
Bellmere 4*
Miss Goldenweek 3*
Jozu 4* x2
Jinbe 4* x2
Marco the Phoenix 5*
Fukuro 4*
Don Krieg 4*
Hotori Kotori 4*
Crocus 4*
Whitey Bay 4*
Mr 3 3*

Which Marco is it? They're both good, but the QCK one is a legend.

Apoo, Jozu, Jinbe, Marco, and Whitey Bay are all solid, and Mr. 3 is good if you never got him from story mode. Fukuro's probably decent as a team filler.

Do you really need another dex slasher, though? Between Doffy, Law, Raid Mihawk, Ashura Zoro, and Momonga (From the buster call raid), it's a pretty stacked field without Kaku. Of those, the only RR unit is Law.

For my deck he's useful. Out of those I only have Zoro and Law with the backup being white chase Smoker, Apoo and Robin. A majority of my deck is trash tier with Arlong arguably being my best card until that legend Mihawk dropped. Tried for Doffy but got destroyed otherwise my dex deck wouldn't feel half as weak.

Hana-Bi

Looked up the rr pool and I now miss only three 5* units (without the Log units):

Fukuro
Blamenco
Oars

Really need to stop pulling now and hope that I get more legends someday.

Apoo 4*
Bellmere 4*
Miss Goldenweek 3*
Jozu 4* x2
Jinbe 4* x2
Marco the Phoenix 5*
Fukuro 4*
Don Krieg 4*
Hotori Kotori 4*
Crocus 4*
Whitey Bay 4*
Mr 3 3*

I finally get a Jinbe and then someone comes along and pulls two. :)

Anyway, assuming they aren't dupes, I'd say they're mostly good.
Apoo for DEX orb manipulation. Works best with Law.
Bellmere for delay. Mr 3, too, but he gets more use since he fits in a Slasher team.
Jozu's the 2x ATK, HP for QCK.
Fukuro for PSY orb manipulation, probably.
Don Krieg for poison if you happen to need it.
Whitey Bay's the 2.5x ATK for INT.
And Jinbe and Marco for whatever it is they do.

I really just wanted an INT Ivankov (and maybe a Sengoku). The double boost is a lie! Every sugo is secretly a DEX sugo in disguise. It's the secret Bandai doesn't want you to know!

bonkeng

Which Marco is it? They're both good, but the QCK one is a legend.

Apoo, Jozu, Jinbe, Marco, and Whitey Bay are all solid, and Mr. 3 is good if you never got him from story mode. Fukuro's probably decent as a team filler.

Normal Marco since cant evolve further.

I finally get a Jinbe and then someone comes along and pulls two. :)

Anyway, assuming they aren't dupes, I'd say they're mostly good.
Apoo for DEX orb manipulation. Works best with Law.
Bellmere for delay. Mr 3, too, but he gets more use since he fits in a Slasher team.
Jozu's the 2x ATK, HP for QCK.
Fukuro for PSY orb manipulation, probably.
Don Krieg for poison if you happen to need it.
Whitey Bay's the 2.5x ATK for INT.
And Jinbe and Marco for whatever it is they do.

Thanks guys. What do you usually do with dupes? Feed it to the others?

Top Bottom