• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

Yeah, I'm curious just what I'll get back. I used Halloween Hats on different Straw Hats, so probably not those. I did fuse all my General Zombie copies as a test to see if there really was a skill up, so….I guess I'm getting a lot of those back. :/

FP Event got me Dorry, Mr. 4, Shojou, Zola, and some dupes (Zeff, Kuromarimo). I seem to have pulled a lot more fodder than most, compared to what I've seen elsewhere. That being said, the main unit I wanted to pull was Dorry, so I'm happy. I would have traded all my FP for him outright, so him plus some other junk is fine.

And as for the talk of whether the game would ever pull a Chain Chronicle, I'm actually not worried about that right now. The game still shows up in the Top 100 Highest Grossing list during sugos and other events, so I imagine it makes enough to stick around. Bamco also seems to be building a set of anime F2P games as well, with Dokkan Battle and Brave Souls (and I think they just announced a Naruto one for Japan?), so they should be in this for the long haul.

bjork

The Naruto game in JP is some other company, unless multiple companies handle stuff there. Which is fully possible, I guess? I just know Drift Spirits got unceremoniously canned and that's BN, so that was my only reference point. All I can figure is DS didn't get anywhere near the level of support here that it does in Japan, where it's regularly on the top-grossing almost all the time.

Though... Crows Dynamite shows up on there too regularly, when Crows X Worst V is clearly the superior Crows game (I'd even argue that it's better than OPTC), so who knows what people are thinking, hah.

log units are noy in the pool in japan either
the only one that stays is log luffy,and i suspect it will also on global but some miscommunication made him end up on the list..we will wait and see,if he is still there,someone on the internet shoul be able to pull him

Oh, right. They were limited time units like the Corvo bros and the Valentines units and stuff weren't they? Guess I just kinda took them for granted.

RedBoot

Speaking of limited time units, I'd like another shot at X-Mas Law or Kimono Tashigi. Only limited units I ever wanted. I'm sure Law will come back in December, but who knows on Tashigi.

bjork

Speaking of limited time units, I'd like another shot at X-Mas Law or Kimono Tashigi. Only limited units I ever wanted. I'm sure Law will come back in December, but who knows on Tashigi.

What I really wish they'd do is add a shop like the one you can use in Puzzle & Dragons. It's mostly for evolvers and the equivalent of sockets and cotton candy, but they also have some rare units in there too, which cycle out. It would at least provide people with an option, rather than missing out and then that's it.

Or a way to trade in characters, like maybe if I had saved the 30 or so Tashigis I've pulled since this came out, I could trade for one Kimono Tashigi.

bjork

is the Hunter X Hunter gacha game any good?

It has pretty good graphics, but I couldn't sort out too much of it. It took forever to grab the download, which I guess could be from my home connection, and then I ran around and killed a few guys, and just never went back to it.

Less of a drag than the Jojo game, though. You slide little discs around in that one. I don't really get the appeal.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It has pretty good graphics, but I couldn't sort out too much of it. It took forever to grab the download, which I guess could be from my home connection, and then I ran around and killed a few guys, and just never went back to it.

Less of a drag than the Jojo game, though. You slide little discs around in that one. I don't really get the appeal.

Ah ok, and i guess there is no global version for now so fuck that.

bjork

Ah ok, and i guess there is no global version for now so fuck that.

It might be a never thing, though. Like I doubt the Jojo game will come here because of licensing all the names, but it was nice to see it for myself. And all of these being free is cool, too. Lets me know I'm not missing a whole lot if I can't play the Ultimate Muscle game in english, though I wish Sexy Police was...

Kyou

Oh good finished the ranking even with one "good" in my perfects

I hit like 2,02X,XXX so it was preeeeetty close.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It might be a never thing, though. Like I doubt the Jojo game will come here because of licensing all the names, but it was nice to see it for myself. And all of these being free is cool, too. Lets me know I'm not missing a whole lot if I can't play the Ultimate Muscle game in english, though I wish Sexy Police was...

and where the hell is the My Hero Academia gacha game? ugh....

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm struggling with the mission with my bootleg team. I don't know if my levels are high enough.

G3, G3, Garp, Lying Wolf Usopp, Coby, Boa.

I've been trying to time it so that Boa hits the Red Unit on the fourth attack but I'm still not even sure if that'd be enough damage. My Garp is only level 75 and I don't have Impact Usopp.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Wait... they're gonna give me back the 100+ Heracles'n I used...?

B5H5bDF.gif

Real talk though: It'll be interesting to see what they actually give back. But honestly, the constant lack of quality assurance is bewildering for this game. It takes what? One competent person to make sure they don't mess up? Like someone on their end literally typed out what the event details were to make the words read.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
So what sockets are you putting on your second max Heracles

I was thinking about this on my drive into work, maybe:

1) lock/orbs/auto-heal
2) lock/cd/orbs
3) cd/orbs/auto-heal

Kind of leaning towards the third setup, it'll be more problematic getting that extra XP to evolve though. Wasn't planning for this at all.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
going Rayleigh/Rayleigh, Robin, Doffy, Crocodile and Buggy

my theory is that I'll use buggy to make the meats on the final stage purple, move them to my strongest guys, use robin, and hope it all works out

edit: Replacing Croc with Gaimon. Too much damage O_O;

I may have to try a variation of this and hope that I can hit the one yellow mob for monstrous damage. It seems like most teams are really dependent on Doffy. He's the only 2x orb booster. I'm hoping I can get away with Robin boost plus 1.5x orb boost. Even then it'll require orb luck and excessive stalling.

I really regret not trying to gem for at least one copy of Doffy now. :(

Kyou

I may have to try a variation of this and hope that I can hit the one yellow mob for monstrous damage. It seems like most teams are really dependent on Doffy. He's the only 2x orb booster. I'm hoping I can get away with Robin boost plus 1.5x orb boost. Even then it'll require orb luck and excessive stalling.

It ended up working for me. You gotta get lucky and get stall times that put the yellow mob last though

I went buggy, gaimon, doffy, robib, ray(matching), ray(matching)

koryuken

Either that or a 1.75 orb booster from RR (i.e. Squardo or Jabra).

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Thanks BN. I used tons of gems and have way too many Heracles in my box because of your fuck up, and because I held onto them, I get nothing and still have the box problems.

Really, thanks.

Guess I'll just start boycotting a few of their other games.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Either that or a 1.75 orb booster from RR (i.e. Squardo or Jabra).

It ended up working for me. You gotta get lucky and get stall times that put the yellow mob last though

I went buggy, gaimon, doffy, robib, ray(matching), ray(matching)

I got it, finally! I got 2,011,132. Talk about cutting it close.

Basically, I ran numbers all throughout the day, and the only way I was going to be able to do enough damage was with this bootleg team: Double G3, Robin, Coby, Garp, Boa. I had to make sure to hit three type weaknesses at the end, and finish the stage with the yellow mob. And I had to stall to make sure Garp, Boa, and Robin all had matching orbs.

Kyou gave me the idea of running Robin just for her 2X self boost + 1.5X Orb Boost from Coby.

Now I can finally go back to farming strawhats.

Kyou

I have a huge buttload of G3 books and luffy dupes saved for when I totally finally pull a G3 tomorrow

yep, it's gonna happen

954119.gif

Majukun

do we know if we are gonna get the 10 gems reward or not?
anyway,yay,thriller bark means more gems..i'm slowly but steadily recovering from the cp9 sugofest....gonna avoid pulling tomorrow though..i only lack half of the boosted characters and of those only like 2 i really want

i'm not even counting legends because i'm me

Dandte

do we know if we are gonna get the 10 gems reward or not?
anyway,yay,thriller bark means more gems..i'm slowly but steadily recovering from the cp9 sugofest....gonna avoid pulling tomorrow though..i only lack half of the boosted characters and of those only like 2 i really want

i'm not even counting legends because i'm me

I will go all out once again. 8 pulls...at least 4 namis. Mark My words.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
4-5 pulls - expecting to get Rayleigh and/or Mihawk.

Come at me bros !!

MiTYH

Loving the second HW fortnight. 3/3 getting HW Zoro so far, so let the good times roll.

Happy for another story event. Hopefully we'll be getting buster Call Raid soon, but since Heracles was recent I think it'll still be another two or three weeks. Then a month till nightmare luffy? He might release with the second thirller bark

For Sugo, I'm pulling at least 3 times, maybe 4. 10 gems from the event, 10 from day 450 means I'm basically playing with extra money so to speak. I just want Raleigh, or some CP9 powerhouse units like Jabyra or Blueno.

bjork

Gonna run as much Halloween 2 as I can, but Crows just got a bigass update with characters that are basically WB/Rayleigh-level being released, plus a bunch of other stuff that I don't even know what it is yet. Plus 50 free gems, which is enough for a new summon, solely because of maintenance apology.

And this is from Konami. My brain doesn't know what to think.

When does the chance to pull Mihawk and Rayleigh show up? I rarely play so could really use one of those guys.

Tonight, about 15 hours or so from now.

Gonna run as much Halloween 2 as I can, but Crows just got a bigass update with characters that are basically WB/Rayleigh-level being released, plus a bunch of other stuff that I don't even know what it is yet. Plus 50 free gems, which is enough for a new summon, solely because of maintenance apology.

And this is from Konami. My brain doesn't know what to think.

Tonight, about 15 hours or so from now.

Thanks. The pst time always screws with me. Was about to sink 4 pulls worth on it too.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I want to pull a red poster and I want it to not be either of the super highly rated legends IE Rayleigh/Mihawk (with INT Rate up (LoL)). Log Luffy is out of the pool so that's one less chance of pulling a dupe. No WB either!

I'm not asking for much! Come on 1% legends, come to my rescue!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'll trade you my Ace for a Rayleigh. I evolved him and fed him meat and everything.

Perfect, I already have a spare, you'll have to put a little effort to get him to evolve, but he's a Rayleigh.

Also, I want Lucci, but literally my best 2 colors are Red and Purple, and I have 2 legends of each color. Another red legend would be cool, but like, I want to have a full legend team! I need color variety.

RedBoot

So June 1st is Thriller Bark, from the look of it. That's good, I won't be able to play much next week, so I'm glad it's not until then. Gonna have to get to farming Story Moria, as well as the Cerberus (not because he's good, but because he's a doggie).

I'm surprised we don't have the Colosseum yet, nor is it seemingly on the horizon. Bandai's really gone nuts with Global's content schedule.

Got Gedatsu with today's free friend points, which is nice. He's not super useful, but he was a fun character in the manga/anime. Also got my 4th Miss Monday from this event, along with Chess, who allowed me to finally confirm that both Chess and Kuromarimo will add sockets to Chessmarimo (not that I ever doubted that would be the case).

Anyway, time to go nuts on Halloween 2. Brook's a bit harder to deal with than I remember, but otherwise a STR/DEX heavy slasher team has no issues.

Hana-Bi

Mmh, only one copy of Zoro so far... Well I don't have the box space to farm anything so I hope I get the last skill up I need and get some useful sockets.

Top Bottom