• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Out of crankiness, evolved Jabra and fed him the 5mil meat. I got a super success. Lol.

I only get super successes if I'm feeding dupe units to max leveled units for sockets or feeding fodder to pigs. If I try to feed any evolved unit over level 50 some pigs or turtles suddenly my game develops Alzheimers.

HabeeNo

At least finally got myself a copy of Garp just now :D

The completion made me at 10 gems now, so I'll use it tomorrow since my luck is clearly terrible

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
5 pulls from me, obviously no Legend but...

screenshot_2016-05-20a6u3a.png

IntIva and Jabra are new for so that's quite nice. Don't know if I should stay like this or may be try 2 more pulls later. Feels like I'm pushing my luck already... outside of the Legends I have most of the other units.

Tidd

Clash Of Clashes is back! Starting from the 25th we get Blackbeard, then Doffy, Enel and Aokiji. + choose your own turtle time to prepare yourself for that.

So I guess we will be back to Ivankov in two weeks lol

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Threw a few at it, no dice. Rate ups were not impressive. Sorry to see things didn't bode well here, grats Tidd on keeping the legend train going though! *franky thumbs up*

Also, don't know if it's been mentioned here, a player pulled Log Luffy in this Sugo. So clearly his removal on the list was a typo. At this point, it's beyond terrible you can't even take what Bamco writes in the event description for face value.

Did 6 pulls and it is really bad:
Jozu x2(dupe)
Basil hawkins(dupe)
Fire pearl (lol)
Koza (new)
Red Flag X Drake (new, but i have Gecko Moria)

At least i'm not in no legends club, as i still have my Sabo.

Jayhawk

Did 20 pulls. New units include Rayleigh, Koala, Jozu, and Jabra. Super! All these Rayleigh and Jozu skill books I've been hoarding for almost a year going to be used when we get our next skill up boost.

Hana-Bi

Of course I don't have the time to farm Enel or Aokiji next week... Well, I don't have the box space either so it's not that bad.

My first good sugo in a while, since these are all new units to me.

PSY Marco
INT Ivankov
DEX Kaku
Hawkins

All evolved! Now I'm left with 7 gems and I'm wondering if I should pull one more since I'm on a streak or save em...eheh =u=

Shackzam

My first good sugo in a while, since these are all new units to me.

PSY Marco
INT Ivankov
DEX Kaku
Hawkins

All evolved! Now I'm left with 7 gems and I'm wondering if I should pull one more since I'm on a streak or save em...eheh =u=

Do it so I can feel your pain when it's a bad pull

Majukun

not pulling, especially since there's the clash of clashes in sight.
I need 1 socket for blackbeard that I might do with natural stamina, Doffy is complete, but I need at least 20 eneru.. aokiji.. I don't know if I want him after the last 2/40

Dandte

I will go all out once again. 8 pulls...at least 4 namis. Mark My words.

First 4 pulls

Choo
Mirrage nami
Mr 2
Tornado nami

2 out 4 namis already pulled. Tomorrow i will do another 4 pulls and get the 2 left.

Oh and of course...Last sugo only Units from the Launch Pool, the sugo before and now.

Time to pull some shitty units!

1. v1 luffy
2. Whitey Bay
3. v1 tashigi
4. v1 chopper
5. v1 mr.3
6. Jabra!
7. Ace
8. Kaku!
9. v1 buggy
10. Hotori Kotori
11. Kaya.

Happy I got Jabra & Kaku's okay, most of these are shitty pulls though.

I might pull more later as I still have 87 gems left, but lots of crap content this time around.

edit:

Just so I'm aware, how frequent are rate ups for legends in the japanese version? I know this is our first one for Global.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
HOLY SHIT MY SECOND LEGEND AND IM F2P ONLY!!!

2016-05-2011_03_00-bll1sw2.png

Oh man my friend will be so fucking mad, he's still legendless, can't wait to tell him hahaha.

Spinx

Sengoku. That's top 3 right there. Congrats
Now I wanna pull. Time to smash my tablet to bits.

Two more pulls. Mirage tempo nami and zoro. -_-

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sengoku. That's top 3 right there. Congrats
Now I wanna pull. Time to smash my tablet to bits.

Two more pulls. Mirage tempo nami and zoro. -_-

Damn, friend wants to delete his account...

Hana-Bi

I really want to pull more and get any of the three boosted legends but I really don't need any of the normal rr units. Oars and Blamenco would be nice but they aren't boosted and so this would be just a waste of gems.

Will focus on the next sugos with new units and hope we are getting some special up event in the next weeks so that I can farm some raid bosses (MC, Enel, Aokiji).

Hana-Bi

Okay, so the Log chars seems to be gone forever. We are getting other chars with the same special instead. Good for all the LL users. :)

Tidd

So do the same thing with Zephyr and SW Franky, Luffy and Usopp. RIP SW Nami art ;__;
And come on the only character we want is Log Luffy. The rest can stay where they are now
Imagine the trolling if we get the SW Characters with Log character skills hahahahah

Threw a few at it, no dice. Rate ups were not impressive. Sorry to see things didn't bode well here, grats Tidd on keeping the legend train going though! *franky thumbs up*

Also, don't know if it's been mentioned here, a player pulled Log Luffy in this Sugo. So clearly his removal on the list was a typo. At this point, it's beyond terrible you can't even take what Bamco writes in the event description for face value.

Thx!

Wait are you sure? I mean they just now stated that they will replace them. o_O

MiTYH

Why why why did I use all my gems? Wanted CP9 INT characters, or some legends, I suppose...

• Pell
  • Guard chopper
  • Brian chopper
  • Jinbe (new for me)
  • Hotori/Kotori
  • Buggy
  • QCK Ace

6 dupes, 1 new. At least Jinbe is good, can work with a Rainbow Fighter/Legend Lucci team I'm working on since I needed a good QCK unit. Still, I feel slightly sad with all the crud units.

Might just start saving my gems for whenever we get the 10+1, if we ever do. But congrats to those who pulled Legends!

EDIT: Clash of Clashes next week, with new story mode? I'm actually on a vacation so that might be the best time for clashes. It's a lot of stamina in short bursts, so that works for me. I need BB skillups, I'm close to maxing that. Doffy everyone needs. Might be able to do a decent Enel now, and Aokiji, eh, still need a better team but I'll give it a college try

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Man, I wish you could transfer Global Accounts to JPN now. Getting log characters replaced with "global only", probably no voices either.

If they switch out my Log Luffy I will fight someone.

wilstreak

Is this even rate-up Sugo?

Just got a bunch of trash
Don Krieg (probably should have stop at this point)
Sanji Curry (or whatever)
Kaya...

Not even 1 character mentioned in the rate-up.
might try again tomorrow.
at least give me nico robin

Tidd

what's more important is the hint regarding exclusive global units

I'm more surprised about how Bandai communicates with us in the last few days. Looks like our riot did something. :D
But this also means that our next sugo will be "Hey look at these "new" characters you get..."

MiTYH

Okay, okay, I feel better.

After my BLEH pulls earlier (7 dupes with Jinbe to show for it), I did the Okama ranking with a G3 team (g3/g3/rayuko/impact/doffy/uruoge), got the 3 gems, and pulled again.

CP9 RR Kaku! Another powerhouse and slasher unit, that's fine I'll take it.

Strange how 2/8 makes me feel soo much better than 1/7. It's not what I wanted (I'm still hording all my Rayleigh skillbooks, forever), but hey, in due time

meanwhile since yesterday i haven't got a single hw zoro drop..not a single one...

Ouch, that hurts. I'd share some of my 4/5 luck in recent runs but... I like HW Zoro, and want as many as I can. Need 6 more levels to Max him

what's more important is the hint regarding exclusive global units

Hm... so not LOG, how about... GOL, like for GlObaL? Just make them mirror images, it'll be fine

bjork

Got the box Kaku, Kumadori, and INT Iva. Not horrible, I guess. But we're far enough along that even seeing a gold poster isn't a sign of something good. Aside from those, this was Buggyfest for ol bjorky. :(

Mixed2k

w00t! Does this mean my Log Luffy will be replaced? Not just the new pulls? Damn.
I hope he still eats meat, if they change that I'll be pissed off.

At least if they change these characters that means they can finally release the SW batch and Zephyr.

Purple Buff Marine with big cannon raid
Mafia Straw hats with guns and shit batch

I'm dubbing this sugo as Garbo-fest, due to how overwhelmingly garbage it was for most of us, except for Tidd who pulls a legend every sugofest (fucking Tidd). Easily the worst sugo I've ever had.

Replacing the log units is a bit curious, especially considering how long we've had them in game. People have speculated that it's a VA thing, which I tend to think is a bit silly since they could just as easily remove the voice lines. I'm going to assume this has more to do with the fact that the log characters were created specifically for the One Piece Log Books to be used as cover art that were released as manga anthologies in Japan. I have no way of knowing this and may be speaking out of my ass but maybe whoever publishes these, I'm assuming it's still Shonen Jump, has claim to the art assets used in their covers. I don't know how character art from pre-existing IPs can be claimed in any sort of copyright case when they're used as promotional material but clearly something is forcing them to change it.

I personally would have preferred to see them give them this treatment to the SW batch but this seems more like a case of them having to do it instead of planning to do it since you can't just arbitrarily remove units from players' inventories without a backlash, and as we all know, global players are already pretty volatile. I would rather have seen Bandai replace units (or art assets) in the game because they wanted to preserve the way the game was intended to be played not because they have a legality problem and need a solution. As it stands, this still doesn't give me much faith that we'll ever see Zephyr.

RedBoot

Zephyr/Ain to be replaced with Eric the Whirlwind and Apis in Global. Gonna be great!

Unless filler characters are also unavailable for some reason. Oh jeez, suddenly I'm worried about Breed.

Now that they're making new characters for Global, I'm even more confused as to why we never got Strong World replacements. How hard is it to get new Straw Hat art? I mean, they're doing just that right now!

bjork

At least if they change these characters that means they can finally release the SW batch and Zephyr.

I would be okay with this. I'm not attached to any of the artwork, but having the characters people want for their abilities is always a good thing.

bjork

I'm close to a p-lvl up, two more garp runs away. If I gem now, the p-lvl up only fills to max, right? Or does it overflow like a meat transponder snail?

Top Bottom