• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I don't know what to do with all these Brook copies. Any recommendations? I only have fortnight Brook and HW Brook. If Halloween Brook is decent I might wait for a 2x special up... but my box space is at its limit.

I'm close to a p-lvl up, two more garp runs away. If I gem now, the p-lvl up only fills to max, right? Or does it overflow like a meat transponder snail?

Leveling does not overflow, gemming does.

EDIT: Whoops I thought you were talking about gems. Corrected.

bjork

I don't know what to do with all these Brook copies. Any recommendations? I only have fortnight Brook and HW Brook. If Halloween Brook is decent I might wait for a 2x special up... but my box space is at its limit.

Poison is nice from HW brook if you don't already have a character who can poison, but FN brook halves defense for two turns. That can be helpful in a pinch.

mileS

I'm a bit confused with the log characters. Are they being completely replaced as in if you have any of them, you will log back in one day and have them replaced with another unit with the same abilities? Or is it just replacing new characters in the pool for people that still want those abilities for some reason?

RedBoot

Poison is nice from HW brook if you don't already have a character who can poison, but FN brook halves defense for two turns. That can be helpful in a pinch.

Yeah, I've actually found Brook to be very useful, since Slashers don't have a lot of other ways to heal right now. FN Brook makes a number of my slasher teams for fortnights and story farming.

Stat-wise, they're functionally identical, so it's basically QCK+Defense Reduction versus INT+Poison+Extra Slot. If you're short on box space, you can just fuse 'em now for the slots, but both Brooks really need some special levels to shine, so it's also worth waiting. Just do what works for your situation.

HabeeNo

Tried my last pull for the hell of it, and got Izo, which is not bad for my DEX team :)

Never believing Bamco's lies of "increased rates" again, hell, anything times zero still equals zero anyway. Will wait for the next big Sugo lol

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Yeah, I've actually found Brook to be very useful, since Slashers don't have a lot of other ways to heal right now. FN Brook makes a number of my slasher teams for fortnights and story farming.

Stat-wise, they're functionally identical, so it's basically QCK+Defense Reduction versus INT+Poison+Extra Slot. If you're short on box space, you can just fuse 'em now for the slots, but both Brooks really need some special levels to shine, so it's also worth waiting. Just do what works for your situation.

Thanks for the advice. I guess it makes sense to just feed HW Brook to himself and Fortnight Brook to himself if they're both useful. It's probably not worth the box space to wait for a special up event.

I really need to just start making sacrifices for box space - pick out luxury skill ups versus necessary skill ups. I've even kept books for a lot of characters I don't have but would really like down the line like Izo, Capone, and T Nami. But realistically along with all of the turtles and pigs I have, something has to go because I'm forced to make a decision after every fortnight or raid run.

I just fed all my Mr. 3 books right now because I figured his already low cooldown was decent and a lack of special ups wouldn't make or break his usefulness.

koryuken

Man, I wish you could transfer Global Accounts to JPN now. Getting log characters replaced with "global only", probably no voices either.

If they switch out my Log Luffy I will fight someone.

Same... i would be beyond furious if they replace existing Log Characters from my box with some bullshit v6 Strawhats with no voices.

mileS

So with the clash coming up I'm trying to make my #1 priority to get a team ready to farm Doflamingo.

Legends I can use (WB, Sengoku, Rayleigh, INThawk) I assume WB is my best bet here. I haven't even used him yet TBH. Used my XP meat on him the other day. Have a G3 but hes only lvl 60

Notable characters I assume work well on him
-GP Usopp
-Iron-Mace Alvida
-4 star Jozu (can finish him off and evolve here soon, probably before the clash hits.)
Not sure if its even a good idea to bring 2 dmg reduction characters.

I'll try and go through my box and post my other options for subs later. If there's any tips for now they are more than welcome. I want to be prepared for this as possible.

RedBoot

I really need to just start making sacrifices for box space - pick out luxury skill ups versus necessary skill ups. I've even kept books for a lot of characters I don't have but would really like down the line like Izo, Capone, and T Nami. But realistically along with all of the turtles and pigs I have, something has to go because I'm forced to make a decision after every fortnight or raid run.

I just fed all my Mr. 3 books right now because I figured his already low cooldown was decent and a lack of special ups wouldn't make or break his usefulness.

Yup, welcome to the eternal struggle of box space management. :) I've been sitting on 25 Bepo books for a couple months now hoping to pull him. I suspect they won't survive much longer.

A couple pointers I like to use for this: 17 is the magic number for cool downs. This is because of two things: most raids/fortnights allow you to comfortably stall to that number of turns, and 17 happens to be Mihawk's max cooldown, which is what you're usually stalling for. So if something is 17 or lower, it'll be usable in most situations. 18-20 is sometimes doable, and anything higher is probably not going to see much use.

Try to think of the teams you'll use people in as well. Slashers will look to that 17 number, while a Garp team may want to match his max cooldown (13) if they want to be able to clear things faster.

On your example list there, Towel Nami starts with a low cooldown, so her special level isn't quite as important (and her books are fairly common). Meanwhile, Izo and Capone could stand to gain a few levels to increase their usability.

Anyway, that's how I do it. Your milage may vary, especially if you don't spam Raid Mihawk all the time like I do. :)

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Did another 3 pulls this morning, got my day 450 gems (5x). Managed to nab a 4* Kumadori which was last RR I was missing. Super out of red lobsters to evolve though, might have to story farm...

Wait are you sure? I mean they just now stated that they will replace them. o_O

I tried hunting around for more of a verification. I got the information from a group of players I've been talking to since the very beginning, so it wouldn't be like them to spread misinformation. Otherwise I don't know. But if it were the case, I'm sure someone pulling LL would've been plastered all over the sub reddit page by now.

So it's probably safe to assume that the latest replacement update by Bamco is correct and the information I provided earlier is incorrect. With how Global is, until we see it, only then can we trust it, lol.

I wonder if someone would pay thousands of dollars for my account (lol).

To add-on to what koryuken said. If you're serious, some more food for thought.

Way early on, about less than half a year into Global one of the top 5 players PLV wise tried to unload their account on eBay for $1,500. At the time only WB and Rayleigh were released, that account had neither but all the units that could be skill maxed to that point were. In the end, the account never sold and was given away for free to another player where it eventually died due to inactivity.

I know more recently in the last half year a couple of the higher PLV accounts probably similar to mine or with even more grind have sold. One went for $200 or so. I don't know what the marketplace value is for accounts are, but I know there is a PLV400 account trying to be sold right now that I recently removed off my FL. There is a facebook group for this.

What's more prone to happen lately is bad sugos tend to kill accounts or the grind just gets to be too much. Especially when you grind to be X PLV, there isn't much that separates the accounts outside of legends and the really long term ones will show more so a difference in what is skill maxed, the overall unit levels, beli management and sockets. If it were me today, selling my account. I'd probably only do $1 per PLV and even then I might not even get that. The time I put in I don't regret and the money I've spent was my personal entertainment cost. The only possible surplus you could add is the potentiality of the extreme rarity of Log Luffy. The Log units if they're replaced as per the update, are almost like a misprint/out of print card in TCGs.

Another thing to consider, with events like the 2nd Anniversary down the road and if we ever get multi-pulls and fantastic rate ups like Japan just had. I don't think number of legends are a real differentiation in terms of what's in an account, obviously the higher the number the more attractive. But there is something to be said for the grind involved, I don't know if there are (many/if any) people out there willing to buy X account that isn't a starter and instead have something already "done". There used to be a case where people spending X amount for sugo and not getting what they want could've been better spent towards an account that had it all already. But with re-rolls being reclaimed by the original re-rollers, what assurances does one really have with a PayPal chargeback, etc if you sold an account.

Anyway, sorry if this was a little long-winded. Hopefully it was helpful.

MiTYH

Yup, welcome to the eternal struggle of box space management. :) I've been sitting on 25 Bepo books for a couple months now hoping to pull him. I suspect they won't survive much longer.

A couple pointers I like to use for this: 17 is the magic number for cool downs. This is because of two things: most raids/fortnights allow you to comfortably stall to that number of turns, and 17 happens to be Mihawk's max cooldown, which is what you're usually stalling for. So if something is 17 or lower, it'll be usable in most situations. 18-20 is sometimes doable, and anything higher is probably not going to see much use.

Try to think of the teams you'll use people in as well. Slashers will look to that 17 number, while a Garp team may want to match his max cooldown (13) if they want to be able to clear things faster.

On your example list there, Towel Nami starts with a low cooldown, so her special level isn't quite as important (and her books are fairly common). Meanwhile, Izo and Capone could stand to gain a few levels to increase their usability.

Anyway, that's how I do it. Your milage may vary, especially if you don't spam Raid Mihawk all the time like I do. :)

Hunh, that's an interesting way of looking at it!

I'm going to start to make some sacrifices myself soon, but since Sugo ended (for me), I tossed any for units I did have, like Fossa. Just not worth it to hold onto a unit if I'm not pulling for another month or so.

However, I've got a lot for units I have that I'll start feeding as the days go on. For example, I've got a bunch of Bellmere's books, and a delay turn is always useful. Same for new Choo, a board changer can be useful. Doesn't help that my box is a collector box. 600 spaces fill up so fast....

However, I counted and I have 21 legend books, all WB or Ray, that I've gathered since playing. I refuse to toss these, because you never know, and then I'll regret it forever!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I decided to just say screw it and go all in with my gems, cause I don't gem for raids anyway

So I got:

1.Jabra dupe
2. kuro
3. curiel new!
4. usopp v1
5. LEGEND MIHAWK

Still got 5 pulls left but my day is made! My seco...

well 3rd legend if we count my second log luffy.

I GOT MY SECOND LEGEND!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Damn, lot of people getting Mihawk this sugo.

Welcome to the club.

Socket him with Bind/despair/CD and either orbs or autoheal.

... I've spent way too much money to have only him as my 1 Legend.

koryuken

To add-on to what koryuken said. If you're serious, some more food for thought.

Way early on, about less than half a year into Global one of the top 5 players PLV wise tried to unload their account on eBay for $1,500. At the time only WB and Rayleigh were released, that account had neither but all the units that could be skill maxed to that point were. In the end, the account never sold and was given away for free to another player where it eventually died due to inactivity.

I know more recently in the last half year a couple of the higher PLV accounts probably similar to mine or with even more grind have sold. One went for $200 or so. I don't know what the marketplace value is for accounts are, but I know there is a PLV400 account trying to be sold right now that I recently removed off my FL. There is a facebook group for this.

What's more prone to happen lately is bad sugos tend to kill accounts or the grind just gets to be too much. Especially when you grind to be X PLV, there isn't much that separates the accounts outside of legends and the really long term ones will show more so a difference in what is skill maxed, the overall unit levels, beli management and sockets. If it were me today, selling my account. I'd probably only do $1 per PLV and even then I might not even get that. The time I put in I don't regret and the money I've spent was my personal entertainment cost. The only possible surplus you could add is the potentiality of the extreme rarity of Log Luffy. The Log units if they're replaced as per the update, are almost like a misprint/out of print card in TCGs.

Another thing to consider, with events like the 2nd Anniversary down the road and if we ever get multi-pulls and fantastic rate ups like Japan just had. I don't think number of legends are a real differentiation in terms of what's in an account, obviously the higher the number the more attractive. But there is something to be said for the grind involved, I don't know if there are (many/if any) people out there willing to buy X account that isn't a starter and instead have something already "done". There used to be a case where people spending X amount for sugo and not getting what they want could've been better spent towards an account that had it all already. But with re-rolls being reclaimed by the original re-rollers, what assurances does one really have with a PayPal chargeback, etc if you sold an account.

Anyway, sorry if this was a little long-winded. Hopefully it was helpful.

Well put, agree on all points. For global, I see Log Luffy and Log Strawhats accounts having $$$ premium for rarity. Even with that, i don't see ANY Japan or Global OPTC account (even with all legends) selling for over $1,000.

GaimeGuy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I decided to just say screw it and go all in with my gems, cause I don't gem for raids anyway

So I got:

1.Jabra dupe
2. kuro
3. curiel new!
4. usopp v1
5. LEGEND MIHAWK

I GOT MY SECOND LEGEND!
Give that second log luffy bind/despair/orbs/stage/poison. :O

koryuken

Why?! O:

/edit

An important question: Can Mihawk function on a Log Luffy team?! I want a multilegend team damnit.

IntHawk is great on a Log Luffy team. You burst on the first turn, and then use Mihawk on the second for an additional 50% damage. Problem is insanely long cooldown on Mihawk Special atm.

Kyou

Congrats on the Inthawk

my garp raiding is having great luck for levels but terrible luck for sockets. Only a single lock socket so far

GaimeGuy

Because eventually we are going to get content that will slaughter you with poison/stage damage (imagine Fujitora, Magellan, and Caesar raids), and you will be kicking yourself for getting a 3% damage reduction or extra 100 from meat orbs when those 5 socket points could have nullified Magellan's poison. :p

Because eventually we are going to get content that will slaughter you with poison/stage damage (imagine Fujitora, Magellan, and Caesar raids), and you will be kicking yourself for getting a 3% damage reduction or extra 100 from meat orbs when those 5 socket points could have nullified Magellan's poison. :p

That content would be so far in the future that I could change up the sockets for #2 a bit by the time we realise it's needed though, right?

Curious if I'm ready for either Enel or Aokiji yet ... My Doflamingo's skill level is still quite high, he's essential for Enel right?

Aokiji I've not even looked at what's necessary for him.

GaimeGuy

That content would be so far in the future that I could change up the sockets for #2 a bit by the time we realise it's needed though, right?

Curious if I'm ready for either Enel or Aokiji yet ... My Doflamingo's skill level is still quite high, he's essential for Enel right?

Aokiji I've not even looked at what's necessary for him.
Try double Doffy, Mihawk, Marco, GPU, Law, with the coffin boat.

Tidd

Just pulled Rayleigh

Don't say it so casually. lol Except you already had him. Nontheless congrats. :)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So I got:

1.Jabra dupe
2. kuro
3. curiel new!
4. usopp v1
5. LEGEND MIHAWK

I GOT MY SECOND LEGEND!

Congrats to you, too. Inthawk will be such a beast against revival raid bosses.

GaimeGuy

Don't say it so casually. lol Except you already had him. Nontheless congrats. :)

Congrats to you, too. Inthawk will be such a beast against revival raid bosses.
Rayleigh is my second Legend (after Mihawk). But I'm not sure I have a good use for him. I think he only beats G3 in damage on the last hit. He has a generic nuke special (no use for the bind reduction AFAIK in Japan), sockets aren't farmable, and the combo shield mechanics hurt his viability overall as a captain and sub.

koryuken

Rayleigh is my second Legend (after Mihawk). But I'm not sure I have a good use for him. I think he only beats G3 in damage on the last hit. He has a generic nuke special (no use for the bind reduction AFAIK in Japan), sockets aren't farmable, and the combo shield mechanics hurt his viability overall as a captain and sub.

Ray is much better than G3 IMO.
  • a) he can use meat
  • b) he can kill more than 3 mobs on a stage
  • c) his damage won't be zero if you miss a perfect in the middle of the chain
  • d) his attack animation is one of the best in the game

Really noob question here but I can't seem to work it out. What exactly nets you sockets and how do you raise characters special levels? It seems purely hit or miss from feeding the same character to them?

Ray is much better than G3 IMO.
  • a) he can use meat
  • b) he can kill more than 3 mobs on a stage
  • c) his damage won't be zero if you miss a perfect in the middle of the chain
  • d) his attack animation is one of the best in the game

Also INT typing rainbow team boss means you'll never be stuck with unfavorable typing on your captain against QCK units.

Really noob question here but I can't seem to work it out. What exactly nets you sockets and how do you raise characters special levels? It seems purely hit or miss from feeding the same character to them?

Special is RNG (+-12% chance of success I believe?); you'll only get skill ups from yellow glowing characters & skillbooks.

Sockets always happen but are randomly selected from 10 options. You get sockets from any "of the same character". You recognise these by the little socket icons that appear at the top of their icon when selecting who to fuse.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Well put, agree on all points. For global, I see Log Luffy and Log Strawhats accounts having $$$ premium for rarity. Even with that, i don't see ANY Japan or Global OPTC account (even with all legends) selling for over $1,000.

Unless it's like the absolute top account in the game, with 2,000+ candy, everything maxed, etc, etc. Definitely agree. There is something to be said about these mobile gaming accounts holding some type of digital value though, what currency that equates out to is the question. This being a mobile game might hold a stigma comparatively to more well-known MMOs, as well, for example. But like all things, just need to find the right buyer.

Global has a precarious or more so curious situation with the Log units, speaking solely on a resell nature and if an account has all of them. I'm just spit-balling here but I would price the whole set with complete sockets on Log Luffy at +$100. But even in that regard, seeing what Bamco does for replacements could affect that rarity/arbitrary price pending if the new units look/animate cooler, etc.

On a more slightly off-topic relation...

The only caveat I take away from the pending replacement units is obviously there is some type of licensing involved worldwide for the English version (be it use of or voice actors). And if this has been the case the entire time, especially with the SW units and any pending movie content release. It's about time they got their shit together with a solution. That's been the biggest turn off in the game, the uncertainty of X content ever showing up Global side.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LEGEND MIHAWK

I GOT MY SECOND LEGEND!

Noice. I tried fishing for him myself (Sengoku popped out instead). Really happy for you!! Socket him good when the time comes!

Just pulled Rayleigh

Right on! Nice to see the rate up won out for you, hope all your pulls are just as fortuitous moving forward!

Tidd

Okay that's true but he's still useful. He allows you to fuck up your perfects and because of that he's a great captain for fortnights and story content. Let's be honest no one uses G3 for fortnights. :D Ray can beat psy content like no one else (especially with Inthawk! RIP Boa raid) and his special is 2x better than G3's. (which isn't hard xD) But yeah the socket problem is really annoying. I believe that we didn't a single socket book since the introduction.

+ The arguments koryuken listed with a little side note: He has an awesome RCV stat. While G3 heals for 900? with the standard WB forest team, Ray team heals for 1800.

Does anyone know how common legend rate up events are in Japan btw?

They got 2?(I'm not sure) for download milestones and one for the 2nd anniversary.

From what I understand a major source of socket books is the colliseum right?

Considering we should be close to that content-wise I assume we'll have more socket potential from that point on.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

Not noob at all, just means you're starting out.

Sockets:

Sockets came later with our most recent version update. Their purpose is to add additional "powers" or subsets to the ability of each unit. Any unit can hold anywhere from 1 to 5 sockets/slots. Maxing each socket (up to 5) determines the effectiveness of the power per unit, but overall in cumulative manner to what your entire crew has socket wise (ie. Lv1 Bind Resistance activates on 10/10, Lv2 on 15/15, etc).

You'll get a hit on each duplicate copy of the unit used to power a primary unit. The copy doesn't need to be the exact same as your primary unit, but it has to be the same as the parent family (ie. Primary unit is G3 Luffy can be powered by any form of Luffy copy). The success percentage for this varies, but once you complete a set within a unit (ie. go 5/5) that socket will no longer appear when powering up. Thus, improving your chances to socket the remaining slots. You can get lucky using very minimal copies (perfect with only 5 or up to 30) to having bad luck with 80-100. It can happen and will happen.

Skill up:

Raising a unit's special level can only be done by using a unit with the exact same name special. For example the Garp raid right now, Garp's special "Meteor Fist Shower" can only be done with his raid copy. Which is the reason players run raids en masse. Raid units tend to require 10+ levels and due to the stamina requirements, along with team composition requirements tend to be the more difficult content in the game.

A great majority of the units within the game have unique special names, however there are some that do share the same name, like Broggy, Dorry, Johnny, Purinpurin, and Gaimon. So their special "[RCV] Slot Storm" can be leveled with any copy or skillbook of said unit.

Players in general run fortnights to skill max various units with the available skillbooks from each weekly fortnight. These skillbooks are on rotation based on the replay adventures. Lastly trying to level up a special outside of the "2x Skill Up" event from a percentage success standpoint is anywhere from 10-12.5%. During the event you're looking at closer to a 24% success rate. These numbers have been documented through player data collected. Be warned though, in a 2x event or outside of an event, the numbers are just numbers and your success rate is still dependent on RNG or your own luck. The game is strictly about playing your odds, but the numbers can dictate the amount you need to play, or want to play. Everything is overrun by simply doing more runs.

Note: One thing to mentioned, it isn't wise to skill up/socket an unevolved form of a unit. As an evolved unit can potentially gain additional sockets/slots to fill. Thus using copies early before evolving can be semi-wasteful unless you're keeping your unit unevolved on purpose. To reference a unit's growth, refer to this website: http://optc-db.github.io/

RedBoot

The only caveat I take away from the pending replacement units is obviously there is some type of licensing involved worldwide for the English version (be it use of or voice actors). And if this has been the case the entire time, especially with the SW units and any pending movie content release. It's about time they got their shit together with a solution. That's been the biggest turn off in the game, the uncertainty of X content ever showing up Global side.

Yeah, it's only getting worse. Japan has a fortnight with characters from Movie 3, and apparently V-Jump revealed a Shiki Raid and one of the characters from Movie 4. And you know they'll do something with Film Gold.

It's really weird. Like, I get the voice stuff, VA contracts in Japan can be weird. But it's weird to think they have the license to use One Piece, but not specific parts of One Piece. Especially since Funimation had no issues releasing Strong World and Film Z over here, and Bamco themselves even had Strong World branded costumes in one of the Pirate Warriors games.

Besides Colliseum, the three biggest features that Japan has that I'm waiting for are: Matching Captains, Guest Captains no longer restricted from providing Captain Abilities in battle and refreshing Snails w/out spending Stamina. Around when did Japan get these?

The Matching Captains thing will be so nice for raids / TTs. AFAIK, what basically happens is that if any of your friends have the same unit as your captain slotted in ANY of their 8 captain spots then that will show up on your friend list pre-battle.

Heng

Rayleigh is used a lot in Colosseum iirc, especially the ones the LL cannot clear. He may not be so great to farm FN with since there's better teams out there but that could apply to so many legends. Like WB for example; he'll only see use in FN during Carue and a few others. Plus he's still one of the best to deal with units with that shield protection.

From what I understand a major source of socket books is the colliseum right?

Considering we should be close to that content-wise I assume we'll have more socket potential from that point on.
Yeah, and rankings are suppose to give socket books as the first place reward but we still haven't seen any outside the initial 3 they gave us.

Tidd

It's really weird. Like, I get the voice stuff, VA contracts in Japan can be weird. But it's weird to think they have the license to use One Piece, but not specific parts of One Piece. Especially since Funimation had no issues releasing Strong World and Film Z over here, and Bamco themselves even had Strong World branded costumes in one of the Pirate Warriors games.

Yup you're right.
Just to show them off - "A Bandai Namco game"

SW Nami costume
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKwpKqMJQx4

Different Film Z costumes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G76ytVys34U

So yeah that's why I don't believe the copyright crap regarding Zephyr and SW characters. They HAVE the license for that.

Thanks a bunch man. That was extremely helpful and solved my unasked query of why skill books of the same parent character type don't always offer any benefit. I'll be wasting a lot less stuff from now.

Remember, when a book or unit can provide a skill up it'll always glow gold in the material selection screen.

If you're unsure about it this is always a handy thing to pay attention to.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks a bunch man. That was extremely helpful and solved my unasked query of why skill books of the same parent character type don't always offer any benefit. I'll be wasting a lot less stuff from now.

You got it. Have fun playing *thumbs up*.

Yeah, it's only getting worse. Japan has a fortnight with characters from Movie 3, and apparently V-Jump revealed a Shiki Raid and one of the characters from Movie 4. And you know they'll do something with Film Gold.

Super agree with you.

I like playing the Global version because well - I can read it! There are a lot of bells and whistles with the Japan version, but that's to be expected since they're well ahead. Whether it's my fault or not, I always 'assumed' we'd get all the cool units/events from the movies and including when they did the Frieza/DBZ crossover. But as time goes on and it has... there is something eyebrow raising about it all now.

What players tend to forget too, especially with newer players in the last six months. There was a serious dead spot after Garp's initial raid in June 2015. Everyone kept expecting Zephyr to arrive, but we got no new raid until they eventually skipped him with Ivankov in October 2015. These uncertainties of X content have affected the Global version and the fairplay usage of other units within the game compared to its counterpart. Bamco has done what it can to fill spots, but eventually either exclusive Global content gets released which they've shown they can do (+2 Easter eggs) or they keep just brushing it all aside until they're out of content they think they just can substitute in. Which since we know the forecast, that window is slowly but surely closing. But comparatively, it's not appealing and hasn't been for some of the long term players now.

I'm not asking for full transparency on what's up, but there is definitely this cloud or uncertainty over Global's content. Whether the recent email barrage provided by players helped earn some of the more recent communication from them. It's terrible it had to get to that point for a simple acknowledgement that we exist.

Top Bottom