• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

800 spaces. How long before people start posting about how they don't have any space? I give it under two weeks.

Voices are a cool thing I guess, but I play with the sound off, so idk

by my calculation,i'm gonna farm for around 70 skillbooks between capone,whitey bay and streamwolf zoro just from the noland fortnight,,plus the copies of noland and the various fortnight we might get,uncluded a new one..hopefully not the buster call

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
by my calculation,i'm gonna farm for around 70 skillbooks between capone,whitey bay and streamwolf zoro just from the noland fortnight,,plus the copies of noland and the various fortnight we might get,uncluded a new one..hopefully not the buster call

If Buster call, RIP everyone's box space.

Everyone's

MiTYH

ended up already spending the first 20 gems for the +100 storage...i will probably just use another 20 and be done with it,so i might not have the gems for this sugo..maybe just for 2 or 3 pulls if i feel lucky (probably not)

I've got 25 gems so far, so I'll pull 1 or 2 times. Honestly, I think I should do the boxspace upgrades first to prevent me from overpulling.

Then again, PSY up and all these Sengoku books... I can dream!

Mixed2k

Once again I know I shouldn't pull this Sugo...
Ok just one time and I'll stop there, I need to expand the box again, there are a lot of good books/characters in the next few days : Alvida books/sockets, Capone, SWS Zoro, Noland and Calgara.

I'm taking a little break, nothing to farm right now for me, I should be at least farming some story units but I'm too tired for it, come on Alvida.

By the way, Monet seems pretty cool, however is she used in any of the hardest content? I'm assuming if I can delay something I might as well bring GPU. Unless the delay is usefull pre-boss stage, colosseum maybe?

bjork

One of these days I'll realize I shouldn't sit on 25 Bepo books on the off-chance I ever pull him, and that indeed Bepo really doesn't see much use anyway.

(Today is not that day)

iirc, I sat on stuff early on, but then I had abysmal results in a skill up event, managed to max someone outside of the skill up and just started feeding immediately. Sometimes I'll wait for the box to fill before I feed, but usually it's just once I run out of stamina.

RedBoot

iirc, I sat on stuff early on, but then I had abysmal results in a skill up event, managed to max someone outside of the skill up and just started feeding immediately. Sometimes I'll wait for the box to fill before I feed, but usually it's just once I run out of stamina.

Yeah, I generally only sit on things that I consider important/useful to max (and Bepo would certainly benefit from skill levels, if I ever get him), I'll just fuse things I don't have much interest in using.

That being said, I certainly get better results when waiting, my luck is pretty bad for standard skill leveling. I think the only units I've managed to skill max during normal times are Kumacy (which is hilarious since he needs like 15 skill levels) and Chessmarimo (mostly because I probably got 100+ books for him over time).

RedBoot

Not pulling for this Sugo as tempting gold only is, I'd rather have a chance of pulling 6* Doffy lol

Why wouldn't you want another Tabasco Star Usopp? :p

I'm going to do three pulls (unless I get something good on the first two). All I'm hoping for is one of the new units (Monet is most likely and would be just fine).

I'm expecting to pull Urogue though, I've gotten him like five times now and he'll only be more likely here.

bjork

First pull Baby 5 is enough for me. I somehow have to make my SW Ace great.

What does a global SW Ace team look like, as far as being effective? I have him and Sabo and no idea about team building. I always get lazy and just run teams I already have made, heh.

mileS

For a player that wants to get into raiding more this has been a very good stretch of raids and fortnights. Mihawk, now going into Monster Chopper (I need him badly) and now I can max GPU and Alvida skills soon.

RIP box space and gems

Tidd

What does a global SW Ace team look like, as far as being effective? I have him and Sabo and no idea about team building. I always get lazy and just run teams I already have made, heh.

Optimal team for global would be something like this I guess? You can change Doffy for Legend Marco for a 1.5x orb boost and a full-heal.

UxoMjVI.png

If you need a QCK character change Curiel for Capone or Buffalo.
Only let down would be Baby 5's high cooldown with 25 turns. I don't know if you can stall for 25 turns during raids even with 36k HP.

bjork

That seems pretty solid, I've got all those units except Baby 5. I need to really buckle down on some turtle times and get my dudes leveled. I have so many that are like 55-60, but that's barely usable in most cases.

Kyou

I've just been feeding Towel Nami books now because her cooldown is already low enough to work with my teams but goddamn

like 20-30 books later and not a single skill up

Surprisingly I don't feel much temptation to pull right now. I've only just started getting a decent amount of gems back, I have many raid characters to max and even more to collect and none of the characters in the rate boost look particularly interesting to me. Gold only sounds tempting, but I'd rather just stock up and pull like crazy when Legend Law or somebody is released, or we get another rate up for Rayleigh, Sengoku etc.

Not to mention I've only a few hundred box space still and could do with increasing it.

Tidd

My all-Legend team screwed up the sound xD Too much voice-acting for the game. No wonder they removed the log characters.

Hana-Bi

still no moria for me..and tomorrow is the last day of 2 drop

and i don't know if i wanna farm him anymore -_-

No Moria for me too. Will skip farming him tomorrow because of double exp on extra island and hope that I get those two copies somehow later.

koryuken

Optimal team for global would be something like this I guess? You can change Doffy for Legend Marco for a 1.5x orb boost and a full-heal.

If you need a QCK character change Curiel for Capone or Buffalo.
Only let down would be Baby 5's high cooldown with 25 turns. I don't know if you can stall for 25 turns during raids even with 36k HP.

IMO baby five is a horrible unit -- 25>19 turns at max cooldown, AND you need to hit all perfects to make the special last two turns.

wooh got my Moria to drop~

How's the future thriller bark map for farming Moria? easier? worse?

Wondering if I should fam my second one on the mouth gate or on the future map.

Tidd

IMO baby five is a horrible unit -- 25>19 turns at max cooldown, AND you need to hit all perfects to make the special last two turns.

Still better than everything we have regarding shooters. xP Which is sad.... and 19turns is not that bad with 36k HP. But in general you're right. Who knows when we will get her skillbooks. 10 months? A year? Furthermore she doesn't have farmable sockets. But what should we do? Who knows when we will get the Colosseum with Apoo. Even then he is subpar with his "take double damage" condition.

I hate this "you need to hit all perfects" talk. There's no excuse for not hitting perfects if you play the game for more than 300 days except for not being familiar with a character's attack animation and this is something you can easily fix. Sure you can fuck it up once or twice but as a experienced player you should be able to hit your perfects without a problem.

wooh got my Moria to drop~

How's the future thriller bark map for farming Moria? easier? worse?

Wondering if I should fam my second one on the mouth gate or on the future map.

On the last stage he appears twice so you have two chances that he could drop. I don't know if it is harder or not.

koryuken

I hate this "you need to hit all perfects" talk. There's no excuse for not hitting perfects if you play the game for more than 300 days except for not being familiar with a character's attack animation and this is something you can easily fix. Sure you can fuck it up once or twice but as a experienced player you should be able to hit your perfects without a problem.

I think this is complete bullshit. If you are talking training forests or running a fortnight every 2.5 hours sure - hit all perfects, no problem.

If you are talking running the same RAID 80 times in succession (or Colosseum), you will get tired and you will fuck up. You will fuck up MORE as you get tired. This is a fact -- look at some reddit threads about farming Doffy with a G3 lead. I am a pretty good player with 470+ days played, Plvl320 and even I loathe farming raids with G3 or similar all perfects requirement.

still no moria for me..and tomorrow is the last day of 2 drop

and i don't know if i wanna farm him anymore -_-
Farm him on the other times 2x drop and near a raid you just wanna use up stamina before you level up, it's what I've been doing with story Eneru
For more than 100 go X''D

Tidd

I think this is complete bullshit. If you are talking training forests or running a fortnight every 2.5 hours sure - hit all perfects, no problem.

If you are talking running the same RAID 80 times in succession (or Colosseum), you will get tired and you will fuck up. You will fuck up MORE as you get tired. This is a fact -- look at some reddit threads about farming Doffy with a G3 lead. I am a pretty good player with 470+ days played, Plvl320 and even I loathe farming raids with G3 or similar all perfects requirement.

I think the problem with G3 is a different one. I assume most of the people who do Doffy with G3 don't die to him but to the fodder units on stage 1-4. They hit pretty hard on 60 stamina raids and have enough HP where you have to activate G3's captain ability to kill them. But if you have a group of 4-6 fodders with low cool down and shitty auto-targeting then it is hard to hit your perfects. This is something I can agree with you. I even agree with you that you can fuck up your perfects because you get tired of it.
If you farm 80 copies of a raid boss you want to do runs as fast as possible which requires you to hit perfects all the time.

Let me rephrase my statement (since I especially meant Baby 5's and similar specials: There's no excuse for not hitting your perfects on your burst turn. (It can happen but that should be an exception)

Kyou

the sheer volume of Sengoku books I've thrown away in these last two weeks pretty much guarantees I'm going to get him during the sugo

MiTYH

Loving x2 exp for the fortnights, this will make the grind a bit easier now. I had just leveled up yesterday so hopefully sometime today I'll grab another one, depending on if I grab a stamina-restore or now

Sugo and Alvidia tonight, right? Wooo!

bjork

Gonna get some runs in on Vivi today, but I'm gonna come up short on her sockets and Koza, it seems. We'll see how it goes. Kinda angry atm because of some dickhead at work yelling at me, so maybe beating up pirates will simmer me down.

Majukun

still don't know if i'll farm noland or croco..technically i might also aim for sockets on alvida but i decided to just go for her when she's gonna be back for a whole week

MiTYH

Sugo, Alvida, Calgara, and Prison Croc. My Alvida's at special level 1, my Legend Croc needs sockets, and I've been waiting months to get Calgara. Pray for Mojo.

Oh dang. I need more Croc/Mr1 sockets, but my Alvida's still at special 1 too. Calgara is here for another week so after the gem completion I'll probably put that on hold.

And MC this week, I still need skillups, so there goes that day's stamina. Thank god I'm at about 135 stamina and climbing

Top Bottom