• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

Logged in Every day And played Hardcore again After getting sw ace.

Made 5 pulls

Nojiko
Don krieg
Koza
Hack
Urug..whatever ...the sky monk. New...But whait...he is outclassed by the ice dude right?

I Start To loose interest again...urgh. No cp 9, no df 1.

I want new Units ;__________;

well urouge is still a pretty psy statstick

Hana-Bi

Pulled some more because fuck it and got Monet. :)

Still no new legend with way too many pulls but I got Caesar, Vergo, Baby 5, Oars and Monet so I shouldn't complain that much.

I think I got all 2.5 captains till now.

Will hopefully start to pull again for Doffy part 3...

Majukun

4 runs at croco's fortnight..only 1 copy ..seriously thinking about stopping farming the fortnight right now..i already have everything else this fortnight can drop

only problem is that the other farmable crocodile is the samurai one,that has a pretty good special and i would like to max it

Even without maxed special the addition of Aokiji really helps out with the croc fortnight.

HP management can be a bit tricky on double kidd teams due to the poison, Aokiji really "fixes" that with 2x hp.

/edit

Btw is Baby 5 actually really good or do most of you just want her cause you're waifu-obsessed creepers?

I honestly can't tell sometimes.

Mixed2k

1 pull I said.....and I got v1 Sanji,
then a rage pull and I got Fossa dupe,
another rage pull and I got another v1 Sanji !
please don't be a waste of 5 gems pull, and I got Caeser
and finally the fuck it might as well pull, and I got Kumadori.

Eh crap, now I don't have gems left, I never learn, I shouldn't have pulled the first time.
At least I got Driven Zephyr, will take a long long time until he is useful.

Majukun

Even without maxed special the addition of Aokiji really helps out with the croc fortnight.

HP management can be a bit tricky on double kidd teams due to the poison, Aokiji really "fixes" that with 2x hp.

/edit

Btw is Baby 5 actually really good or do most of you just want her cause you're waifu-obsessed creepers?

I honestly can't tell sometimes.

if you have a sw ace is the closest thing to a zephyr we have atm..as a captain is only 2x,but for 3 classes..so while you get less than usual as a bonus,you can usa a wider variety of characters
1 pull I said.....and I got v1 Sanji,
then a rage pull and I got Fossa dupe,
another rage pull and I got another v1 Sanji !
please don't be a waste of 5 gems pull, and I got Caeser
and finally the fuck it might as well pull, and I got Kumadori.

Eh crap, now I don't have gems left, I never learn, I shouldn't have pulled the first time.
At least I got Driven Zephyr, will take a long long time until he is useful.

caesar is basically a raid boss..i'd say you got the best unit iof the batch
kumadori seems also a good utility sub

especially since the closest thing to an orb swapper for strikers is carue

Mixed2k

Wow I knew it would take a while but it seems it would take 6-7 months to reach the FN with Caeser books, how does that work on the japan version ?
Would be nice of Bamco to at least replace the SW books with something newer instead of old Whitebeard batch dudes.

wilstreak

Hoping for Monet or Baby 5, but instead got Vivi and Blueno, nearly decide to stop. but glad didn't
Screenshot_2016-06-08-17-05-14.png

and then g2 Luffy. I have use all my luck today.

Wow I knew it would take a while but it seems it would take 6-7 months to reach the FN with Caeser books, how does that work on the japan version ?
Would be nice of Bamco to at least replace the SW books with something newer instead of old Whitebeard batch dudes.

This is the first time we're getting the skill books for the Whitebeard allies batch and what's even more is that we're getting them some 14ish weeks ahead of when Japan did. It wouldn't be that great to get skill books right away for new units as it would give people less opportunities to pull them and no one likes hoarding skill books for units they don't have.

MiTYH

- Pull 1: Miss Goldenweek. Oh god oh god it's a silverfest again, just evolved... Well, I did say 2 pulls this time...
- Pull 2: INT Blueno. YESSSSSS! I had pulled Legend Lucci a few sugo's ago, and have a good overall rainbow team but needed him for so many reasons. This is a great pull for my team.
- Pull 3: Baby 5. Eh. Good unit in her own right, not something I "need" right now, but anything's better than a dupe.

Overall, good sugo for me. I'm at 7 gems and will stop -- going to try very hard to only do one pull in future sugos and try to amass a 50 gem stock, for whenever they do the multipull in the future, plus some for boxspace (only at 630 now).

PS. I'm convinced all these "PSY Up" rates are bull, I never get units for the matching type.

Tidd

I got Vergo and Monet within 5 pulls. Oh and a GPU dupe so I guess I can do a 2nd one. :)

Literally first pull... This is a great way to start my birthday :D

Happy birthday what a great present for you!

And congrats to everyone else for your new legends!

bonkeng

Wait, how do i socket Whitebeard?

Does his book give him sockets as well as skill level up?

I tried using a manual to WhiteyBay, but no socket.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wait, how do i socket Whitebeard?

Does his book give him sockets as well as skill level up?

I tried using a manual to WhiteyBay, but no socket.
You need forbidden tombs. Can get them in the colosseum, which we don't have yet. We got 3 of them in the mail from Bandai when version 4 launched.

Heng

Happy Birthday man - great that OPTC had a present ready for you as well xD

I got Vergo and Monet within 5 pulls. Oh and a GPU dupe so I guess I can do a 2nd one. :)

Happy birthday what a great present for you!

And congrats to everyone else for your new legends!
Thanks guys! I did a few more and got Monet. Not bad, I was hoping for Vergo or Caesar but I can't complain.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I pulled a few times. I know I said I wouldn't.

Monet
Buffalo
And some loser named Sabo.

bonkeng

You need forbidden tombs. Can get them in the colosseum, which we don't have yet. We got 3 of them in the mail from Bandai when version 4 launched.

Oh i see. Thoese friend inthawks that are maxed sockets, their feeding it the raid mihawk?

Is it the same for all the other gacha units like Whitey Bay and Vista?

MiTYH

Oh i see. Thoese friend inthawks that are maxed sockets, their feeding it the raid mihawk?

Is it the same for all the other gacha units like Whitey Bay and Vista?

Basically, yes. I have a 5/5/5/5 INThawk from raid, and my Lucci is waiting for the fortnight to return.

Units like Whitebeard, Sengoku, etc aren't as lucky. At least Sabo/Ace have RR units of lesser value

Tidd

Basically, yes. I have a 5/5/5/5 INThawk from raid, and my Lucci is waiting for the fortnight to return.

Units like Whitebeard, Sengoku, etc aren't as lucky. At least Sabo/Ace have RR units of lesser value

Sabo gets a raid and Ace a colosseum version. But you probably max socket them before we get these.

bonkeng

Damn. They got 5 socket slots for nothing. So manuals are strictly for skill ups only?

Is Whitebeard only good as a captain? Or does he fit as a sub?

Totakeke

Got another gem today so did one pull. Got Mr. 2!!! After farming him for more than 800 runs at Alabasta and never getting him, this is probably worth a legend.

:|

Hana-Bi

Since there aren't that many Boa friends I'm running this team for Noland:

Urouge captain
Kid friend
Rakuyo
Squard
Enel
WB

Got Noland and Nagara in one run after three runs without any drops.

Rainbow pinguin farming is the worst though. Used way too much stamina and even gemmed for two normal rainbow pinguin and a pirate one.

Now I need a green lobster for my Caesar. :)

MiTYH

Managed to get Noland on the 10 stamina, then calgara on the 30 -- but man he hit like a truck. 12k in damage, was not expecting it. Barely managed to win with my INThawk team, need to remember to bring GP next time. At least I'm used to hitting Perfect with this team

For now, farming Prison Croc for Slasherdile socket. Might switch it up wen I level up

bjork

Said I wasn't going to pull, but I had the gems sitting there, so w/e. It's a good show of how all over the place this one is. Was everyone boosted equally?:
Mirage Tempo Nami
Evolved Krieg
Base INT Iva
Evolved Rakuyo
GP Usopp
Base (regular) Marco
Nojiko
Base Monet
Base Inazuma
2nd Form Smoker
Base Caesar Clown
Evolved Alvida
Base Hack
Whitebeard

I pulled a legend last Sugo so I know my luck is broke for a long long time, regardless, hearing that you got Whitey Bay is actually tempting me. I know chances are I won't get it but damn, I could really use her.

I like Whitey Bay but I haven't found a concrete place for her in a team yet. She ties into the specials of Mr. 3 and GP Usopp pretty well, but her longer cooldown makes it hard to sync up unless you're stalling away, and in most cases, you're not. Though, I do hope to see some of her skillbooks in this Noland fortnight, so maybe that'll alleviate this issue.

Literally first pull... This is a great way to start my birthday :D
Happy Birthday and hooray
I pulled two Pells.

After eachother.

I did one final pull.

A red poster.

My heart skips a beat.

It's Sengoku.

I GOT THAT FUCKER LAST SUGO NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Poor Dawg

Did 3 pulls cause I rather save for Doffy Legend pulls, all dupes XD

At least I've gotten Noland and Calgara drops, just need a purple/black dragon for Noland evolving lol

RedBoot

Did my morning pull and got Heavy Point Chopper. Yup, arguably the most useless boosted character in the sugo (since Usopps can be used for sockets), so I went ahead and rage-pulled one more time.

7umjeJj.png

The lesson, kids, is to always rage-pull. Nothing bad can happen. :p

After getting Legend Marco and Squard this sugo, I went back and looked at all my Whitebeard batch units. Out of all three batches (including Sengoku, since he came with WB2), the only ones I'm missing are WB himself and all three QCK units (Jozu, Thatch, Doma). Seeing as how I'm also missing units like Capone, Inazuma, and Jabra, I basically need to stop pulling outside of QCK ups.

I like Whitey Bay but I haven't found a concrete place for her in a team yet. She ties into the specials of Mr. 3 and GP Usopp pretty well, but her longer cooldown makes it hard to sync up unless you're stalling away, and in most cases, you're not. Though, I do hope to see some of her skillbooks in this Noland fortnight, so maybe that'll alleviate this issue.

I've been using her over Towel Nami in INT teams (mostly for fun, but it does let me bring Log Nami instead) as well as occasionally in Slasher teams. Skill-maxing her should help a lot though.

Majukun

lot's of people still rocking their kid on my friend list..am i the only one who gave up on socketing crocodile after 5 runs with only 1 croco drop?

Kyou

lot's of people still rocking their kid on my friend list..am i the only one who gave up on socketing crocodile after 5 runs with only 1 croco drop?
Yeah the drop rate is awful and I don't really need any of the books, it's hard to justify

What I need is SWS Zoro books. Do these even drop on 30 stamina Norland? I got 3 working up to it and now nothing

MiTYH

Looks like it. I'm rocking Kid, I need me some books (Blamenco, Mr1, Doublefinger) and Croc/Mr1 Drops (3/7 so far, and 0/7 Mr1)

Majukun

Yeah the drop rate is awful and I don't really need any of the books, it's hard to justify

What I need is SWS Zoro books. Do these even drop on 30 stamina Norland? I got 3 working up to it and now nothing

noland has too many good books,namco's solutioin is to make chest rarely drop :p

Mixed2k

They do, and the rate seems good. I got 5 in maybe 6-7 runs.

I highly doubt I can max Alvida in 3 days though, if I could I'd have a team ready for Whitebeard forest next skill-up event.

RedBoot

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of SWS books. Already up to 5 Oars Jr books too. I do like that the last few fortnights have mostly done away with the "rare" book that can only be obtained from the boss (like Kid's books in Prison Croc, for instance). Like, I'm shocked that people were seeing 3 Sengoku books in one run for Sand Sand (not that I was that lucky).

Of course, Boa's books were still stupid rare in Domino, but I suspect that's because she only needs a handful of levels to max.

Heng

Happy Birthday and hooray
Thank you. :)

Did my morning pull and got Heavy Point Chopper. Yup, arguably the most useless boosted character in the sugo (since Usopps can be used for sockets), so I went ahead and rage-pulled one more time.

7umjeJj.png

The lesson, kids, is to always rage-pull. Nothing bad can happen. :p

After getting Legend Marco and Squard this sugo, I went back and looked at all my Whitebeard batch units. Out of all three batches (including Sengoku, since he came with WB2), the only ones I'm missing are WB himself and all three QCK units (Jozu, Thatch, Doma). Seeing as how I'm also missing units like Capone, Inazuma, and Jabra, I basically need to stop pulling outside of QCK ups.

I've been using her over Towel Nami in INT teams (mostly for fun, but it does let me bring Log Nami instead) as well as occasionally in Slasher teams. Skill-maxing her should help a lot though.
Said I wasn't going to pull, but I had the gems sitting there, so w/e. It's a good show of how all over the place this one is. Was everyone boosted equally?:
Mirage Tempo Nami
Evolved Krieg
Base INT Iva
Evolved Rakuyo
GP Usopp
Base (regular) Marco
Nojiko
Base Monet
Base Inazuma
2nd Form Smoker
Base Caesar Clown
Evolved Alvida
Base Hack
Whitebeard
Congrats to you both on your new(?) Legends.

Since there aren't that many Boa friends I'm running this team for Noland:

Urouge captain
Kid friend
Rakuyo
Squard
Enel
WB
I'm personally running with LL + SW Shanks + Doffy and 3 of my strongest PSY units. I can clear it in 11 turns, probably less if I switch out Doflamingo, but he's there for back up when I'm forced to take 14+ turn due to taking too much damage.

I used a Striker team (Urouge, Rakuyo, Enel, Killer, GPU) for Noland, so I was making good use of those Kidds.

Totakeke

Anyone using Nexus 6P having a lot of in-game lag lately? Like during attacking, animation would just skip making you miss combos.

Probably should reinstall the game at some point but not sure what's the cause.

Majukun

Anyone using Nexus 6P having a lot of in-game lag lately? Like during attacking, animation would just skip making you miss combos.

Probably should reinstall the game at some point but not sure what's the cause.
no but after last update on my oneplus one I have several sound bugs..no sound effects when power upping or fusing, and sometimes the music stops by itself

Hana-Bi

Thank you. :)

I'm personally running with LL + SW Shanks + Doffy and 3 of my strongest PSY units. I can clear it in 11 turns, probably less if I switch out Doflamingo, but he's there for back up when I'm forced to take 14+ turn due to taking too much damage.

Sounds good.

Might try this out. :)

mileS

Noland fortnight is crazy random sometimes. I had him and the cannons show up on stage 2 or any random stage for the most part. Ugh it hurts. Hard to recover when you get hit with that on stage 2 or 3. Pray for meat or you die.

Yeah she's probably not the best card to fill out my deck but she'd still be a major improvement over my current options for some things. I ended up pulling a few times anyway and came away with Nami's sister, Monet and Fukuro. I haven't checked up on their uses, but two seem like reasonable pulls at least.

Top Bottom