• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Heng

What I was expecting was cotton candy and bikini clad Robins to flood my inventory. What I got was enough random mob fodder unit drops to blot out the sun.
You should run Tom's fortnight. Expect to get trash books and you'll get it.

Seriously, 2 and 1/2 stamina bar only yielded me 2 books... At least it's better than Domino's fortnight. :/

RedBoot

Final count from Bride Nami fortnight: 60 Namis and 67 Lolas. I think they have the same drop rate, their totals were actually neck and neck for most of the two weeks. But the Nami drops slowed a bit over the last couple days, plus there was the occasional double Lola drop in there.

Other numbers: 37 INT Iva books (as well as ten more that I used to try for a quick level, got nothin'), 30 Kumadori books (fused away a good 15-20, as I couldn't justify keeping more for a unit I don't have yet), 30 Kaku books (had about 20 more, used them, got nothing). Skill maxed Mirage Nami, Thunderbolt Tempo Nami, Kaya, and the Risky Bros. Had Absalom drop once, no Sanji drops.

As for the current fortnights: ran through all the difficulties for Tom and Robin. Tom's fortnight seems pretty easy with double Kid and some solid strikers. Tossed Dock Kaku and Paulie in there to combo with the Kid specials. If you KO Tom before his attack, I think it negates his counter ability (which works like Bide in Pokemon, I think?) after he revives.

Robin's a bit tougher, both due to generally higher difficulty plus the variations you can get on the mid-boss and boss stages. Doesn't help that we have only one blindness remover on Global (and it's a RR). Double Mihawk plus INT Slashers seems like it'll be fine, though.

Ran Smoker five times. One Smoker drop, zero Tashigis (I guess I forgot she doesn't always show up). Socketing them is going to be tougher than I thought. On the plus side, I can destroy that stage now. I had a lot of trouble with it back when it first came around.

Jayhawk

The summer Robin fortnight is trickier than I expected. I think I'll have to figure out a better team for it. Already swapped out Rayleigh captains for Whitey Bay since I can't hit perfects on some of these units with blindness, and you gotta kill some of the trash mobs on first turn.

chrono01

I used a am for Swimsuit Robin and Sabo for Tom's Workers, worked out well. But then, they're Legends, so that probably explains the ease.

"Sexy" title, is indeed great. So is Swimsuit Robin.

In about 12 runs I got 2 CC drops, both from the same run and both dropped from Robin. Not amazing but better than nothing.

I'm basically running the same exact team that I ran for Nami's FN but I switched out Doma for another INT slasher. I haven't run into any problems and Absalom kinda helped me learn the attack animation timing so the blindness isn't bothering me at all. I'd imagine running a raid Hawk with an INThawk friend if you don't own one yourself would work just as well, especially if you have your slasherdile socketed.

MiTYH

Last night, last run of CP9's storymode, got Kumadori! Took all day, plus free stamina refills, but finally got him to drop. That's all the main versions of those units. Still need one more Kaku/Lucci for their alts, but that'll have to wait for another lull in fortnights.

For the new ones, damn, failed twice in Robin's Summer FN. Using a standard INTHawk slasher team. First time died to the glitching bazooka unit in a middle stage (thought it was just free stalling), second time bursted her down too far and she OHKOd me. Need to rethink stalling/strategy, or at least not burst her too far.

Tom's FN is easy. Double Kid leader, Calaga/Alvidia for damage, Smoker for Iceburg, Enel for Frank if he ever shows. Tom never even strikes me

What do I do with these Log Luffy books :(

Tidd

Time to save every RR dupe I pull for the Rayleigh shop...
The shop will get a ship for tough teams. 1.55x ATK boost, RCV at the end of the turn and large damage special.

https://translate.google.de/transla...vfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/37211&edit-text=

Interesting that it has a higher ATK multiplier than the rest and I hope the healing won't be too low.

What do I do with these Log Luffy books :(

Save them and before the next sugo feed them to God Coby! This way you will get a Log Luffy with your next pull.

FRIENDLY REMINDER FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO EVOLVE KUMA: FARM A RAINBOW PIRATE PENGUIN TODAY and a red dragon tomorrow.

MiTYH

Time to save every RR dupe I pull for the Rayleigh shop...
The shop will get a ship for tough teams. 1.55x ATK boost, RCV at the end of the turn and large damage special.

Tough=Powerhouse, right? If so I need that for my LegendLucci, damn that it costs points.

Heng

4 bars and I still only have 2 books... Sigh...

Pretty cool about the new boat, not sure how I feel about it being part of Rayleigh shop though.

Tidd

How much does the ship cost in the Ray shop?

4*/5* characters (like G3, Monet, Caesar) are 300points and 3*/4*(like Kaya, Crocus) are 100 points. Legends 5000. You would need 25 4*/5* units. Better start saving now and hope that we won't get the shop with the colosseum update.

Tough=Powerhouse, right? If so I need that for my LegendLucci, damn that it costs points.

Indeed. Sometimes I still use the old translations. :p

4 bars and I still only have 2 books... Sigh...

Pretty cool about the new boat, not sure how I feel about it being part of Rayleigh shop though.

Yeah, I would probably feel the same way as you if I would play Japan only. But we have the advantage to save up our RR dupes for later.

Heng

How would you guys feel about legends being offered at Rayleigh's shop? And how much would you think they would cost if they were put in it?

I'm think 15000 might be what it'll be, 3 dupes for 1 new one. I would rather it be at 10000 but I just don't see that happening.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
How would you guys feel about legends being offered at Rayleigh's shop? And how much would you think they would cost if they were put in it?

I'm think 15000 might be what it'll be, 3 dupes for 1 new one. I would rather it be at 10000 but I just don't see that happening.
Won't happen. That's 20-30 RR characters or 100-150 raid bosses

bjork

Robin can drop twice on the same run, good times.

Gonna get Iceburg and Cutty Flam from Tom and then I think I'm done with that FN forever, unless Cutty shows up a ton for Franky sockets.

Tidd

Won't happen. That's 20-30 RR characters or 100-150 raid bosses

Your forgot a 0. Its 1000-1500. One 60stamina raid boss gives you 10 points.

Agreed, we'll never see that. People could free-gem Raid bosses (imagine on another 1/2 stamina event) and get all the legends. No money spent on future sugos, etc etc

Then you would spend money on raid bosses. I get 3 runs (30points) per gem for a 60 stamina raid. That would be 500 gems for one legend + the time you need to farm these. lol

Tough ship heals 900HP. With Auto-Heal sockets that's 1900. Pretty good. Also deals about 100k damage with the special.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Tough ship heals 900HP. With Auto-Heal sockets that's 1900. Pretty good. Also deals about 100k damage with the special.

That's pretty good. With 2 maxed 100 RCV CC 3D2Y Sanjis, you're looking at 3104 heal per turn with anywhere from 35,000 to 40,000 health, and two turns of strong burst. I feel like this will make him an even more viable captain because the high health really benefits from the additional autoheal.

I would have taken a health boost over the damage special, but that's still good.

So apparently if Robin appears by herself on the last stage and you get her below 20% she can OHKO my team as opposed to the 12k tickle she does in the other versions. Lesson learned.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Got my Ice Cream Robin. Does she evolve? She appears to be terrible.

Is Bride Nami's Special good or should I use her to socket one of the other Nami's (Towel? Log? *Shrug*). I'm not sure what to do with her drops.

bjork

Any of you guys get Cutty Flam to show up? I haven't seen him yet, and Iceburg is always surrounded by lock dudes I need to kill first.

Got my Ice Cream Robin. Does she evolve? She appears to be terrible.

She does. No idea if she gets good, but I would imagine her best use being sockets for INT Robin or maybe Log Robin?

Is Bride Nami's Special good or should I use her to socket one of the other Nami's (Towel? Log? *Shrug*). I'm not sure what to do with her drops.

Supposedly she's got good use in SW Shanks teams, but I have yet to try her out.

Any of you guys get Cutty Flam to show up? I haven't seen him yet
Nope, He hasn't showed up for me at all either.
Iceburg is always surrounded by lock dudes I need to kill first.
I just use Kidd's special to wipe most of them out. It leaves one that gets wiped out from one hit.
Supposedly she's got good use in SW Shanks teams, but I have yet to try her out.
My only legend is IntHawk, so I'm not considering super niche uses like that.

bjork

Got my 2 Iceburgs, now I just need my two CFs and this fortnight is done, unless I go for Box Kaku books. Didn't even know he was an available book here.

bjork

I had him appear earlier I think. I saw him three times in like 5 runs somehow.

Edit: what do you need the extra Cutty and Iceberg for, bjork?

I try and always keep unevolved units because one day I'm gonna crack the code on a Big Top team that can take out everyone. At least, that's what I tell myself.

MiTYH

Oh, I'm sorry, were you planning on doing something today? Here, have another stamina refill.

We have a new raid tonight! Might want to save some of those..

Speaking of, starting to plan my team. Found this on reddit, looks sound enough:

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...:99,365:99,79:1C13,10B1000D0E0Q6L0G0R0S99.42H

My Thatch is only level 70 and no skillups, since I just got him this recent sugofest. Still, just need some legend marco friends. Anyone? Anyone?
Bueller?

bjork

No legend Marco here, just a Boa that's only in the mid-50s.

Think I'm gonna give a shot at a double Enel team, but I'm also going to be at sleeping/working for the first 12 hours this is up. So I'll get the benefit of seeing what worked and what didn't before I jump in.

RedBoot

Got all three characters from the Tom fortnight (got Cutty Flam before Tom, somehow), so I'm done there. Also probably throwing the towel in early on Smoker/Tashigi farming, as I've done 15 runs so far and seen zero Tashigis. I had thought she was like Lulu or Nero and showed up frequently, but with those odds, it's just not worth it since the only other thing I need from the fortnight is Smoker copies. Sockets for Smoker and Kimono Tashigi are really just a luxury, while there's a lot more for me to get in Gan Fall and Robin's events.

Of course, tonight and tomorrow is Kuma time, all the time.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Fuck Kuma, my mindset is 110% Log Luffy books atm.

If you like Log Luffy, and we know you do, then you'll probably want Kuma to be able to take on Boa Raid. Boa seems pretty critical to optimal Log Luffy teams, and Kuma is often highly recommended to be ready for her.

It's only one day. Then again, Boa probably won't come around for another two months. Who knows when we'll get our 2x special up events though.

If you like Log Luffy, and we know you do, then you'll probably want Kuma to be able to take on Boa Raid. Boa seems pretty critical to optimal Log Luffy teams, and Kuma is often highly recommended to be ready for her.

It's only one day. Then again, Boa probably won't come around for another two months. Who knows when we'll get our 2x special up events though.

How did you know I like log luffy ... ? :3c ...

What team is Kuma necessary for w/regards to Boa?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
How did you know I like log luffy ... ? :3c ...

What team is Kuma necessary for w/regards to Boa?

:3

I think he's on the Rayleigh, G3, and a few more. Possibly even the Striker one. Kuma's special changes one of Boa's orb reshuffles into all matching orbs, so he comes in handy for the burst.

Top Bottom