• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

Oh, you can guarantee get those units from special events called Raids? That's awesome! Once this event ends, I guess I'll work through the story for a while to lvl and get what I need to evolve plus try to get Golden Ussop. This buys me time to figure out what all the stuff you guys talk about is haha Fortnights, equip able gems (assuming they go in these empty sockets I've seen on some of the units I've pulled while re-rolling?), etc.

The raids have different difficulties, and only the highest tier is a guaranteed drop. So for example, the Eneru raid is going on right now. You can run a 30, 40, or 60 stamina version and only the 60 drops a copy. Other raids are different, like Mihawk only having two tiers, and Garp only having one. But it is possible to get a drop from the lower tiers, which is great if you're just trying to get your first copy.

The raids have different difficulties, and only the highest tier is a guaranteed drop. So for example, the Eneru raid is going on right now. You can run a 30, 40, or 60 stamina version and only the 60 drops a copy. Other raids are different, like Mihawk only having two tiers, and Garp only having one. But it is possible to get a drop from the lower tiers, which is great if you're just trying to get your first copy.

Interesting. So how far into Story mode before I can expect to try other content? I'm guessing the better question is what Pirate Level but I imagine I'll need units from story mode to build my group before I can do anything anyway.

bjork

Interesting. So how far into Story mode before I can expect to try other content? I'm guessing the better question is what Pirate Level but I imagine I'll need units from story mode to build my group before I can do anything anyway.

I forget, but I think you have to clear the first two islands before Extra Island is unlocked.

After that, it's just a matter of clearing islands and trying to get units. You can farm guys like Alvida/Arlong/Smoker in the story mode, but they also have their own fortnights with much better drop rates. If I were starting today, I'd probably clear as far as my initial team could go in story mode, then go over to extra island and start trying some of the low and middle-difficulty fortnights, for the better pirate exp and faster leveling.

bjork

I'm using a super safe double Doffy team. Technically I could go Mihawk/Doffy which would be faster, but I just kind of want to farm him casually now.

Doffy/Doffy, Mihawk, Law, Koza, GPU with maxed Coffin Boat. It's pretty standard fare. I have specials for Doffy and Mihawk maxed, but it's actually not necessary with this team because the surplus health lets you tank hits from Enel. You'll likely have over 60,000 health going into the boss stage. Then it's just a matter of whittling down his health close to 50%, popping GPU after he does a reshuffle, then bursting him.

Koza can be replaced by Ms. Doublefinger. Law can be replaced by a DEX orb manipulator. Alternatively, you can "reroll" Enel's "All shall return to nothing" orb reshuffle attack by restarting until you get enough DEX orbs.

This totally works and I love it. I don't know how much time I'll have to run this with the time that's left today, but my Eneru has one socket, so that means I've only ever cleared him exactly twice. Thanks for this build!

I forget, but I think you have to clear the first two islands before Extra Island is unlocked.

After that, it's just a matter of clearing islands and trying to get units. You can farm guys like Alvida/Arlong/Smoker in the story mode, but they also have their own fortnights with much better drop rates. If I were starting today, I'd probably clear as far as my initial team could go in story mode, then go over to extra island and start trying some of the low and middle-difficulty fortnights, for the better pirate exp and faster leveling.

That sounds about right, when I first downloaded the game I played a couple missions into the Sanji arc before I learned about re-rolling and legends. I figure I should do story at least up to the point where I don't level up before running out of energy. I didn't know there were lower difficulties for the extra island stuff, good to know. What's a Fortnight exactly?

Majukun

I'm thinking

Enel/Enel
QCK Leopard Lucci/Doflamingo
Killer/Thatch

Maybe swap Lucci for Boa, idk.

mine is similar..but i don't have killer and i just pulled thatch this sugo..so i'm going with

2x ener
qck story lucci
doflamingo
capone
hina/kalifa

the variation with hina has some problems if hina gets locked,but capone's special should be enough to get the extra damage i need...the vaiant with kalifa instead can do it 100% of times,but it's longer since you are supposed to tank a hit from kuma with kalifa,and you have to stall for her special

there0's also the possibility of just replacing on e ener with a friend legend marco..but i don't know if this leads to complications

Heng

That sounds about right, when I first downloaded the game I played a couple missions into the Sanji arc before I learned about re-rolling and legends. I figure I should do story at least up to the point where I don't level up before running out of energy. I didn't know there were lower difficulties for the extra island stuff, good to know. What's a Fortnight exactly?
A fortnight is an event that comes/stay for 2 weeks. They offer a certain character that cannot be pulled from Rare Recruits. Most of the time, it's worth farming a bunch of these characters and combine them during a skill up event to lower their cooldowns/give them sockets.

http://www.onepiecestrategy.com/2016/01/socket-guide.html?m=1
This guide will tell you what sockets are if you don't know what they are. Certain characters like Blackbeard may not want to get a certain socket like despair due to how his special works. I wouldn't worry about this until you get a little further, it's too much to digest. You should start learning about sockets when you're able to clear 30 stamina fortnights.

bjork

A fortnight is basically like a chapter in story mode, except that it's focused on one character or one specific part of a storyline. Some characters exist in the story mode like Alvida/Buggy/Smoker, but some are exclusive to their respective FN and can only be farmed during this time. Also, each FN has skillbooks, which you use to lower a unit's special cooldown.

So like, take Alvida's FN. It's like 5-7 battles, with Alvida being the last boss. You fight through stages of fodder guys, and the sub-boss, who is Coby in this FN. They can all either drop their poster, beli, or nothing. Some characters can also drop skill books, and different difficulties can yield different skill books. For example, you can farm Zoro books in Alvida's FN, but if you want Ashura Zoro skillbooks, you need to run the hardest one to get have the chance at that. There are also rare encounters that don't show up every time, but when they do, they'll drop a poster. In the case of Alvida's FN, it's Gaimon or Master of the Near Sea.

The Alvida FN is a pretty simple example, because it was one of the first ones and there weren't too many units in the story by that point, nor in the game.

Jump ahead to the Bride Nami FN that's going on now, and you've got Bride Nami as a boss, Lola as a sub-boss, and the Risky Brothers as the rare encounter. But, you can also have a final stage where Nami appears with Lola, or with Absalom, or with Absalom and Sanji. So it gets more varied as it goes on.

The main one you'll want to look out for is the Captain Kuro FN, because that's where you can farm GP Usopp books, specifically on the 15 stamina tier. Having his special maxed is pretty key for a lot of content, and can save your skin fairly often.

A fortnight is an event that comes/stay for 2 weeks. They offer a certain character that cannot be pulled from Rare Recruits. Most of the time, it's worth farming a bunch of these characters and combine them during a skill up event to lower their cooldowns/give them sockets.

This guide will tell you what sockets are if you don't know what they are. Certain characters like Blackbeard may not want to get a certain socket like despair due to how his special works. I wouldn't worry about this until you get a little further, it's too much to digest. You should start learning about sockets when you're able to clear 30 stamina fortnights.

That reminds me Heng, I checked on our site the other day and....we are probably getting more daily views now than when we were actively working on it. Figures.

The domain is getting ready to expire, but I think I'll renew it for another year. It was a fun little project and I'm kind of proud of what we accomplished.

Heng

That reminds me Heng, I checked on our site the other day and....we are probably getting more daily views now than when we were actively working on it. Figures.

The domain is getting ready to expire, but I think I'll renew it for another year. It was a fun little project and I'm kind of proud of what we accomplished.
Haha well that's just great... Both you and Ralch are playing again so maybe someday we can work on guides again.

RalchAC

I've decided to not farm Enel tonight. I may skip Kuma too. I think right now I should just focus on leveling some units, do fortnights (Log Luffy books tomorrow!) and skill maxing Dofflamingo and Blackbeard the next time they appear.

You came back to the game? I didn't know it. But I haven't played either for a few months so... :p

A fortnight is basically like a chapter in story mode, except that it's focused on one character or one specific part of a storyline. Some characters exist in the story mode like Alvida/Buggy/Smoker, but some are exclusive to their respective FN and can only be farmed during this time. Also, each FN has skillbooks, which you use to lower a unit's special cooldown.

So like, take Alvida's FN. It's like 5-7 battles, with Alvida being the last boss. You fight through stages of fodder guys, and the sub-boss, who is Coby in this FN. They can all either drop their poster, beli, or nothing. Some characters can also drop skill books, and different difficulties can yield different skill books. For example, you can farm Zoro books in Alvida's FN, but if you want Ashura Zoro skillbooks, you need to run the hardest one to get have the chance at that. There are also rare encounters that don't show up every time, but when they do, they'll drop a poster. In the case of Alvida's FN, it's Gaimon or Master of the Near Sea.

The Alvida FN is a pretty simple example, because it was one of the first ones and there weren't too many units in the story by that point, nor in the game.

Jump ahead to the Bride Nami FN that's going on now, and you've got Bride Nami as a boss, Lola as a sub-boss, and the Risky Brothers as the rare encounter. But, you can also have a final stage where Nami appears with Lola, or with Absalom, or with Absalom and Sanji. So it gets more varied as it goes on.

The main one you'll want to look out for is the Captain Kuro FN, because that's where you can farm GP Usopp books, specifically on the 15 stamina tier. Having his special maxed is pretty key for a lot of content, and can save your skin fairly often.

Thanks for all that useful information, guys! I'll look at the link you sent, Heng :) I have mixed feeling about sugo right now, on one hand I want to milk as many re-rolls as I can in a desperate attempt at a legend before I get going but on the other hand, I want to start playing the game ;p Sugofest ends at 830pm PST tonight, right?

bjork

Thanks for all that useful information, guys! I'll look at the link you sent, Heng :) I have mixed feeling about sugo right now, on one hand I want to milk as many re-rolls as I can in a desperate attempt at a legend before I get going but on the other hand, I want to start playing the game ;p Sugofest ends at 830pm PST tonight, right?

I think it's a little before that, like 7 pm? I'm usually asleep at that time though, so I'm not sure.

Haha well that's just great... Both you and Ralch are playing again so maybe someday we can work on guides again.

You never know! I think there's definitely more of a vacuum than there used to be.

You came back to the game? I didn't know it. But I haven't played either for a few months so... :p

Hahaha, I guess you could say that. I definitely got way burnt out for a while there and I'm still not 100% back on board when it comes to Global. In fact, I can't really remember the last time that I even used up all my Stamina in Global.

I think it's a little before that, like 7 pm? I'm usually asleep at that time though, so I'm not sure.

Hmm well I won't get many attempts in today then but it's all RNGesus anyway.

Thanks again Heng, I learned what both sockets and skill books are for and the value of dupes along with what sockets to go for. Although the site hadn't been updated in a while so perhaps there's more socket types now? Bind looks like a must and Despair the next best. If I end up with my 3G account, he can only hold two sockets apparently so those are the only two I'll bother with for him.

HabeeNo

Can never be confortable against Enel, even on 40 :((

Trying to run Double Mihawk, Ashura Zoro, GP Usopp, Doffy (just evolved it... Lv 1 ._.) & Law, but I'm waaay far still lol

Hmm well I won't get many attempts in today then but it's all RNGesus anyway.

Thanks again Heng, I learned what both sockets and skill books are for and the value of dupes along with what sockets to go for. Although the site hadn't been updated in a while so perhaps there's more socket types now? Bind looks like a must and Despair the next best. If I end up with my 3G account, he can only hold two sockets apparently so those are the only two I'll bother with for him.

Nah, the sockets are all still the same.

On a similar topic, we got a lot of flack for suggesting that Auto-Heal was useful back in the day, because people said it was a noob trap. I think they were somewhat right honestly, but it's interesting to see how popular Auto-Heal has become since then.

RalchAC

Last year was a bit complicated for me, having more subjects than I should at university and other stuff that was occupying a lot of my time. Right now I don't really feel the same passion I felt back then, but you never know!

Honestly, the biggest problem was that we had too many problems going from "written" to "published", maybe using something like WordPress (the software, not the free webservice) would have made it easier.

But hey, I learned a lot during those days! So thank you two!

Hahaha, I guess you could say that. I definitely got way burnt out for a while there and I'm still not 100% back on board when it comes to Global. In fact, I can't really remember the last time that I even used up all my Stamina in Global.

Yeah, I plan to take it easy too. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. Between all my new units (I was told about the Friend Point glitch that added RR units to the pool and I used it), foggy memories and the amount of content I have to clear I'm a bit lost.

On a similar topic, we got a lot of flack for suggesting that Auto-Heal was useful back in the day, because people said it was a noob trap. I think they were somewhat right honestly, but it's interesting to see how popular Auto-Heal has become since then.

Even if I'm a bit out of the loop, I stand by our opinion that Auto Heal is useful. For Slasher teams, Gear 3rd teams and Legend Lucci teams it's really nice. For Enel teams seems amazing, since you can get quite a big heal at the end of the turn. And probably some teams I'm missing.

Cool, thanks. Do you guys find auto heal more useful than faster special regen? I guess it just depends on the unit. If they have an amazing special, go special but otherwise, health.

Cool, thanks. Do you guys find auto heal more useful than faster special regen? I guess it just depends on the unit. If they have an amazing special, go special but otherwise, health.

I think overall Special sockets are probably slightly better in a lot of cases, because they are less expensive. Like Ralch mentioned though, Auto-Heal still has a ton of uses though.

RedBoot

KVGl6Ig.png

Oh yeah, baby. Don't be jealous. :p

At any rate, this is a perfect example of RNG, that I can max these guys on normal skill-up rate, while the 20 Kaku books I used to clear space resulted in zero skill-ups.

Heng

More difficult Colosseum has came out since then, as has raids. Autoheal is more valuable because it could make stalling so much easier. I think matching orb is better, but only to level 1. After that, you're spending 5 points per level for <3% increase of matching orb, which even then is still relying on RNG. With autoheal, you know exactly how much you're going to heal for and can save you from losing.

It depends imo. Autoheal is amazing at the very end content like 0 stamina raids and Colosseum but not so much for FN/Story mode. Special charge reduction (I think this is what you meant) is still valuable in FN/Story/Colosseum but not in 0 Stamina. It all comes down to what you want to set your units up for.

I think I might have gotten a Legendary!!! Is it a flaming wanted add that falls? The only reason I'm not sure is that he's 5* and I thought they were 6*. In any case, in the event that it is, I got Rob Lucci and you said that he's better than 3G, right Heng?

Now my problem, I accidently chose French for my language on this run (I joked to myself I'd get a legendary as a result). Please tell me I can change the language...If so, please tell me how as I can't read French haha I went ahead and generated the ID code since I knew what option menus to go to for that. Crazy, this was my last pull before heading to my parents for dinner and the event will be over by the time I get back. Just by the skin of my teeth!

Heng

I think I might have gotten a Legendary!!! Is it a flaming wanted add that falls? The only reason I'm not sure is that he's 5* and I thought they were 6*. In any case, in the event that it is, I got Rob Lucci and you said that he's better than 3G, right Heng?

Now my problem, I accidently chose French for my language on this run (I joked to myself I'd get a legendary as a result). Please tell me I can change the language...If so, please tell me how as I can't read French haha I went ahead and generated the ID code since I knew what option menus to go to for that. Crazy, this was my last pull before heading to my parents for dinner and the event will be over by the time I get back. Just by the skin of my teeth!
Yeah legends come from fire poster, congrats! They don't start at 6*. Depends on how you want to look at it; he's definitely harder to pull, but he doesn't match up to G3 damage. Still, I'd recommend keeping the Lucci since you'll probably pull a g3 before pulling a Lucci on the g3 account.

As for your French problem, go to the start screen and hit the green button on the very top. Then click the very bottom option, click yes (or oui) and then change it to English.

Tidd

Maynard will kill Blackbeard!
I'm hyped about Kizaru. He will be a Shooter/Slasher and we all know that both teams are already pretty OP. I wonder if he can improve both at the same time. Some kind of matching orb special would be great. He would bench Heracles and Slashers finally get an orb manipulator. :D

I was joking about it but it looks like it's true... http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/new-character-introduction4/

Google translate says something like "shooters and slashers slots are converted to its own attribute slot"

RIP HERACLES ;__; and yes SW ACE AND MIHAWK TEAMS GOT AN HUGE UPGRADE!

Captain ability seems also pretty OP: 2x atk, 1.3x rcv and reduces cooldown by 1. If you use his special he will have a 3x atk boost. His special starts at 6 (for stage 1 I guess), This means with books it should go down to 1? With that you would have a 3x atk boost every two turns.
From the pictures I can tell that his stage 3 cooldown is 20.

THIS GUY IS PURE HYPE!

Heng

I'm thinking about using these team for Kuma:
Both teams won't be able to 1 shot him but that's fine since he doesn't do anything until 4 turns have passed. The LL team will require me to stall 29 turns while the bottom on will depend on my Enel friend. I could just use a friend Thatch but then I'll have to stall for 29 turns for my Enel...

I had exactly 50 gems and... not a good pull for me.

4* Three Thousand Worlds Zoro ( >_< )
4* Monet (Dupe)
4* Miss Valentine (Dupe)
4* Mr. Prince (Dupe)
4* Moria (Dupe)
4* Fossa (Dupe)
4* Kumadori (Dupe)
4* Jabra (Dupeish)
5* Happiness Punch Nami (Dupe)
4* Int Ivankov (New)
The +1 was: 4* Whitey Bay (Dupe)

Technically, 4* Jabra is new. However, I already pulled a 5* version of him previously.

I knew going in that it'd be a gamble, but I basically just spent 50 gems for Ivankov. :/

One last desperate Sugo pull netted me a 4* Pell. v_v

This Sugo sucked. RIP all of my gems.

Hana-Bi

Had 35 IntIva books and needed three skill ups. First 10 books 2 skill ups and then nothings... Damn, need to get at least 5 more books...

Yeah legends come from fire poster, congrats! They don't start at 6*. Depends on how you want to look at it; he's definitely harder to pull, but he doesn't match up to G3 damage. Still, I'd recommend keeping the Lucci since you'll probably pull a g3 before pulling a Lucci on the g3 account.

As for your French problem, go to the start screen and hit the green button on the very top. Then click the very bottom option, click yes (or oui) and then change it to English.

Wohooo! Crazy I got it on my very last pull. What's Lucci's strengths? I'll have to see if I can look that up. I know 3G is easier to pull because you don't need a Sugo to pull him, would have loved his damage though but yeah, if Lucci is a good Legendary it'd be stupid for me not to go with him.

Bless you on the language change haha

Kyou

a note for new players/reminder for people about the one time elder turtle things

you can quit and retry as long as you dont finish it. So you don't have to live with four teens and an elder, you can keep doing it over and over until you get a good first few stages

Edit: I say that and then this is my run with no resets

Majukun

Wohooo! Crazy I got it on my very last pull. What's Lucci's strengths? I'll have to see if I can look that up. I know 3G is easier to pull because you don't need a Sugo to pull him, would have loved his damage though but yeah, if Lucci is a good Legendary it'd be stupid for me not to go with him.

as a captain is good,x2.5 atk to powerhouse character that become x2.75 with matching orbs..only problem is that he sets your recovery to 0,so you can't heal if not using specials
that means that it's a captain you probably want to use only when you are able to steamroll anything in your way,since you can't stall and take too much hits

as a sub i heard it's pretty powerful because of his special that gives plenty of matching orbs

I do love how in this game new legends basically always seem to introduce really fun and quirky new mechanics that are simultaneously interesting & powerful.

Lucci and G3 are just different types of chars basically:

to review a bit

- G3's special is shit, Lucci's is actually really really good. (don't know if the % match but it's the only rainbow thatch I know of)

- G3 and Lucci are both easy to socket, but Lucci has 4 spots rather than 2.

- both have good stats, though lucci cuts out recovery. (autoheal sockets would mitigate this I think)

- G3's damage is entirely focused on the final 3 hits so half your team won't really do damage; but this does mean you have some freedom in your hardest hitter.

- Lucci does decent 2.5x damage normally, really good 3x damage when an orb matches; this means that it's possible to get a damage boost on your entire team rather than just 3 members.

Oh and a big difference: G3 works with anyone, Lucci only works with powerhouse types.

random question time:

As I don't really like stocking up on socket books for a non-socketfarmable legend I might never get, are there any RR units that are really really worth using socket books on?

I have a bunch of good characters that see extremely frequent use such as Trafalgar Law, and I kinda feel like it might have some worth investing in those over hypothetical legends.

How do people on the japanese version handle their socket books?

MiTYH

Another Tuesday, another CP9 farming day. Got Fukuro to drop after about 5-6 tries. Been having good luck lately with these stages

Still need Kumadori, who I'll be tackling next, and then one more copy of Kaku and Lucci for their split evos. This'll probably be my day today since I'm bored with these fortnights.

random question time:

As I don't really like stocking up on socket books for a non-socketfarmable legend I might never get, are there any RR units that are really really worth using socket books on?

I have a bunch of good characters that see extremely frequent use such as Trafalgar Law, and I kinda feel like it might have some worth investing in those over hypothetical legends.

Can't help much, because I save all the books I get. But I'd imagine with a giant box space, it's not toooo hard to save the socket books. Ultimately it's your call, play the way you want!

bjork

Looking ahead to Robin, I need to finish my first INT Robin, but after that, not sure who's the most useful. I have Halloween Robin, Log Robin, and Story Robin, but I've also got two other INT Robins I could socket instead. I guess I'll finish the first one and worry about the rest later.

random question time:

I think it would depend entirely on the teams you roll most times, and then examining those units to see which is the best choice. Or a team you want to use, but it's held back by lack of sockets?

Looking at my box and who I want to use, I'd probably put sockets into Baby 5 first because her special can be applied to 3 types. After that, I'd go with Driven units so I can get a decent team for QCK Doflamingo. I guess it would basically be Diamante, Sugar, Caesar, and idk who else.

RedBoot

random question time:

I think it's okay to use them on any RR who can't be farmed, assuming you do make a lot of use of that character. But I also think that most to all characters will eventually have a farmable version. Law's a bit of an outlier considering how popular he is and how many versions he already has, but if nothing else he should show up in the colosseum eventually (nearly every other Supernova has).
I suspect we'll see Doffy family fortnights eventually, much like the Whitebeard fortnights. They'll probably save a few (Diamante, Trebol) for colo fights.

I'm waiting for Marco to be farmable someday. I've got his legend version, his RR version, and his unevolved RR version (for Sengoku teams). That's a lot of sockets. He'll probably be a super-difficult colosseum fight, too.

as a captain is good,x2.5 atk to powerhouse character that become x2.75 with matching orbs..only problem is that he sets your recovery to 0,so you can't heal if not using specials
that means that it's a captain you probably want to use only when you are able to steamroll anything in your way,since you can't stall and take too much hits

as a sub i heard it's pretty powerful because of his special that gives plenty of matching orbs

I do love how in this game new legends basically always seem to introduce really fun and quirky new mechanics that are simultaneously interesting & powerful.

Lucci and G3 are just different types of chars basically:

to review a bit

- G3's special is shit, Lucci's is actually really really good. (don't know if the % match but it's the only rainbow thatch I know of)

- G3 and Lucci are both easy to socket, but Lucci has 4 spots rather than 2.

- both have good stats, though lucci cuts out recovery. (autoheal sockets would mitigate this I think)

- G3's damage is entirely focused on the final 3 hits so half your team won't really do damage; but this does mean you have some freedom in your hardest hitter.

- Lucci does decent 2.5x damage normally, really good 3x damage when an orb matches; this means that it's possible to get a damage boost on your entire team rather than just 3 members.

Oh and a big difference: G3 works with anyone, Lucci only works with powerhouse types.

Hmm I hope no healing doesn't get me my ass kicked haha It kinda sounds like G3 is a better option but I'm going to go with Lucci anyway for the reason Heng said, he's much rarer and I could always draw another G3 eventually.

My next question is whether I should now store up rainbow gems and wait for the next Sugofest to pull, relying on story characters in the meantime? Or should I be pulling whenever I can to get a better group than what story provides. I know that Golden Pound Usopp is supposed to be great but not sure about other story characters.

MiTYH

Hmm I hope no healing doesn't get me my ass kicked haha It kinda sounds like G3 is a better option but I'm going to go with Lucci anyway for the reason Heng said, he's much rarer and I could always draw another G3 eventually.

My next question is whether I should now store up rainbow gems and wait for the next Sugofest to pull, relying on story characters in the meantime? Or should I be pulling whenever I can to get a better group than what story provides. I know that Golden Pound Usopp is supposed to be great but not sure about other story characters.

I've got Legend Lucci. Not using him too often, because he requires a lot of Rare Recruit Units to make him a good captain. However, once sockets come for him, he'll be a beast of a team. G3 just requires a lot of concentration, and story-mode means if there's more than 4 units, you might take some damage. Luckily beginning storymode is easy. Who else is in your box? You don't HAVE to use them as captains

Definitely save your gems, and then I'd say work through the main story. Get to Loguetown story-wise t least, that's the first difficult part really, then move to extra island to grab some EXP and new units. Don't be afraid to expand your box a little too, everyone needs to use gems for that now and again.

Top Bottom