• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
It seems like everyone is focused on Kuma at the moment but I am not on that level yet and am content farming Smoker. Question about him. How many sockets does his third form have? I have him in his second form (which has two sockets) and a ton of other ones I have gotten from farming and I would like to feed them to him now if he doesn't gain an extra socket in his next form. Also where the hell would I find this information in the future?

He has 3 sockets.

On a different note: 49 kumas farmed, 56 stamina left. Just have to wait for the stamina to refill and get my last one. :3

(Technically I've farmed 50 kumas, but the first copy is the one the others are going to be fed to.)

Also, RIP box space

Edit: Someone on my friend list has a max leveled Fujitora with 7 sockets o_O

Heng

It seems like everyone is focused on Kuma at the moment but I am not on that level yet and am content farming Smoker. Question about him. How many sockets does his third form have? I have him in his second form (which has two sockets) and a ton of other ones I have gotten from farming and I would like to feed them to him now if he doesn't gain an extra socket in his next form. Also where the hell would I find this information in the future?
http://optc-db.github.io
Click on character table to search for all the characters in game including units from Japan.

And no snail refill today at all... The game doesn't want me to farm Kuma. :(

Kumo

Only farmed 5 copies of Kuma because of real life stuff I had to take care of. :(

The raid seems really easy though. I'll get him next time he comes back.

Tidd

45 Kumas. Hope we get the skill up improvement with the colosseum update and it could be enough. :D

Edit: Someone on my friend list has a max leveled Fujitora with 7 sockets o_O

You mean filled with 7 points, right? :D Otherwise he is a cheater. Guess he spent quite a lot of money to get a few socket books. :)

... I should get some rainbow hermit things.

I need 3 of these rainbows things and a lot of lobsters. Because of Kuma I have to gem for this now. Especially for the lobsters because for some reason they aren't permanent yet... -.-

Edit: Damn, Japan gets a Koala and Hack fortnight. All these sockets...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
45 Kumas. Hope we get the skill up improvement with the colosseum update and it could be enough. :D

You mean filled with 7 points, right? :D Otherwise he is a cheater. Guess he spent quite a lot of money to get a few socket books. :)

I need 3 of these rainbows things and a lot of lobsters. Because of Kuma I have to gem for this now. Especially for the lobsters because for some reason they aren't permanent yet... -.-

Edit: Damn, Japan gets a Koala and Hack fortnight. All these sockets...

yeah, 7 socket points. :)

Kumo

I decided to go through my friend list today and remove people who no longer seem to be playing the game so I can free up some space. I think I have most people added on here but probably not some of the newer people. I'll leave my ID in quote, just send me a request!

LaNaranja

I decided to go through my friend list today and remove people who no longer seem to be playing the game so I can free up some space. I think I have most people added on here but probably not some of the newer people. I'll leave my ID in quote, just send me a request!

Sent you a request, although I'm not sure how helpful you will my find my captains. I usually use either Sanji or Dillinger.

How much stamina do you guys have? At pirate level 300-something I assume you guys are able to have quite long sessions, especially times like now with snail meats.

Hana-Bi

Managed to farm 20 Kuma copies. Didn't have more time for more. With Enel it's really quite easy, will try to use Sunnys special on stage 3 the next time Kuma shows up though. Should make it even easier.

How much stamina do you guys have? At pirate level 300-something I assume you guys are able to have quite long sessions, especially times like now with snail meats.

I have 195 stamina with plvl 351. :)

bjork

Only wound up with 2 Kumas, so I'll keep one unevolved for later. At least I kinda know what I need to do, I just wish my units were leveled better so I could do it faster.

And my last stamina didn't give me my purple lobster, because MiTYH stole it, heh.

I think I'm gonna work on Smoker, since he dropped a copy for me at work. Much better than the bar I ran the other day and got 0 copies or books.

Majukun

still waiting for that last lock socket on robin...and now she straight up stopped dropping for some reason

ended up spening the rest of the stamina on the tom fortnight.,.but that also is kinda lacking in terms of drops :(

bjork

My main drop lately has been money bags.

I wish if the stages were handing out money, the snails would be zero money bags at that time.

Majukun

just realized i'm basically fucked for the next ranking

you need a killer or mansherry,and i don't have either

the alternative is being insanely good with some characters,or maybe make an enel team and stall 999 turns..and that's if enel does enough damage...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
just realized i'm basically fucked for the next ranking

you need a killer or mansherry,and i don't have either

the alternative is being insanely good with some characters,or maybe make an enel team and stall 999 turns..and that's if enel does enough damage...

We don't know what the damage requirement is, though. They might make it really easy because of the blind. Kind of like how Sadie's was winnable if you just cleared it.

My 5.0 wishlist:

-Fix the crashing music bug. Ever since the last update I crash at least once a day.
-Display friend captain special levels on the captain portrait like in the JP version.
-Non-event skill up rate increase.
-Box space increase (just because)
-Premade crew number increase
-FP max increase like JP (in the event of 7/11 2: Electric Boogaloo)

RalchAC

My 5.0 wishlist:

-Fix the crashing music bug. Ever since the last update I crash at least once a day.
-Display friend captain special levels on the captain portrait like in the JP version.

Have those 2 happened in JP?

Have those 2 happened in JP?

Yeah, the skill rate up happened sometime around the 2ND anniversary. I think it was only something like a base 5% increase over all but every little bit helps. It would be a nice quality of life improvement if they brought it over to global sooner kinda like when they doubled the stamina refresh rate during the Perona FN when JP got it for their first anniversary.

Oh and adding the drop list to the fortnight screen would be pretty dope too. And special animation skip, forgot that one too.

bjork

So I was going down the freeway today, on my way home after work. The guy in front of me switched lanes, just in time for me to recognize 'hey, that's a tire in the lane' right before I ran it over and basically destroyed the entire undercarriage of my Mercedes.

Long story short: I gotta buy a new car now, and I think I used up all my luck by not dying, both regular and sugo. Guess I'm F2P for a good long while, now.

Heng

My 5.0 wishlist:

I would like to finally have CYO TT as a regular thing instead of set schedule. Seriously, when did JP get theirs? Also, is lobster island a regular thing now? If not, I'd like to have that be a normal thing too.

So I was going down the freeway today, on my way home after work. The guy in front of me switched lanes, just in time for me to recognize 'hey, that's a tire in the lane' right before I ran it over and basically destroyed the entire undercarriage of my Mercedes.

Long story short: I gotta buy a new car now, and I think I used up all my luck by not dying, both regular and sugo. Guess I'm F2P for a good long while, now.
Holy shit dude... I'm glad you're still alive.

alben

Neo Member
I would like to finally have CYO TT as a regular thing instead of set schedule. Seriously, when did JP get theirs? Also, is lobster island a regular thing now? If not, I'd like to have that be a normal thing too.

JP doesnt have CYO TT as a regular thing, but most of the events have something turtle related (elder island, CYO, FP turtles, ...).
There is the pay a gem to open a CYO TT island (but is not really worth)

Lobster island is on the regular rotation on jp, and is been there for more than a year IIRC

Tidd

JP doesnt have CYO TT as a regular thing, but most of the events have something turtle related (elder island, CYO, FP turtles, ...).
There is the pay a gem to open a CYO TT island (but is not really worth)

Lobster island is on the regular rotation on jp, and is been there for more than a year IIRC

Not like it's much different from global. Last event we got the 30minutes CYO TT for different colors and this time we got the elder islands.

Oh god, I'm glad you're alive and ok.

E f f i n blows man, sorry to hear D:

chrono01

Absolutely insane. Glad to hear you survived and are doing well, sorry to hear about everything else though. :/

bjork

Thanks, guys.

Not even sure if the insurance place will be open today, nor the rental car place, but we'll see once the sun comes up.

In actual on-topic news, my MC has 5 CD and 5 Lock, but he is only skill level 5. Fed my first 3 copies, and got 3/3 skill-ups. That's nice after my last bouts of raid unluckiness. I don't know if I can max him today, because I would need 8 more. But if I can get him sub-20, I'll consider it a good raid.

RalchAC

Happy to hear you are okay!

Thanks, guys.

Not even sure if the insurance place will be open today, nor the rental car place, but we'll see once the sun comes up.

In actual on-topic news, my MC has 5 CD and 5 Lock, but he is only skill level 5. Fed my first 3 copies, and got 3/3 skill-ups. That's nice after my last bouts of raid unluckiness. I don't know if I can max him today, because I would need 8 more. But if I can get him sub-20, I'll consider it a good raid.

Which team are you using for MC? I went with my Slasher team tbh, since it's quite easy and you don't need to manage your HP or anything.

bjork

Happy to hear you are okay!

Which team are you using for MC? I went with my Slasher team tbh, since it's quite easy and you don't need to manage your HP or anything.

Legend Mihawk x2
Dock Lucci/Thatch
GP Usopp/Log Zoro

only GPU has a maxed special, and I think it's level 2 lock with level 1 for orbs and despair, but as long as you've got level 1 lock, you're good. Maybe the easiest of the FNs? I'm cruising too much for it to be a hard one.

[edit- so today was 3/3, then 2/3, then 0/3 and 0/4. Gonna call that a day for MC, he's down to 20 turns for now.]

theDonutking

Neo Member
I need 3 of these rainbows things and a lot of lobsters. Because of Kuma I have to gem for this now. Especially for the lobsters because for some reason they aren't permanent yet... -.-.

It's ridiculous that the lobster dungeon isn't in regular rotation especially since more cards need it as material!

bjork

Just got my 11th book. Of course, I still need Log Luffy....

I got one Log Luffy book, and I fed it to some random character. This means the next time I pull in a Sugo, which should be a long time from now, he's mine.

[edit - got in 3 more MC runs off natural stamina, for 0/3 skillups. But I'm dumping the red turtles onto Baby 5, so since she's getting stronger, it's not a total loss.]

RedBoot

Switched to farming Gan Fall since I want him higher level for the next time Kuma comes around. I think I went 15 runs before having Gan Fall himself drop. On the plus side, I have a ton of Squard books now.

Kind of hoping we get a sudden Sabaody announcement and release this week. I don't have much to farm from Tsuru and Absalom, so unless something like that pops up, it's just going to be a solid week of Summer Nami. I guess there's plenty of her to socket, at least.

Tidd

Kind of hoping we get a sudden Sabaody announcement and release this week. I don't have much to farm from Tsuru and Absalom, so unless something like that pops up, it's just going to be a solid week of Summer Nami. I guess there's plenty of her to socket, at least.

It's half stamina this week so there's a good chance we will get the next story island next week.

RedBoot

It's half stamina this week so there's a good chance we will get the next story island next week.

Ah, good point. Rush to the Top will be over too, so the next event could be Sabaody-themed.

Yup, Sabaody showing up right in the middle of Summer Perona and Legend Marco Book farming. Perfect timing...:(

Tidd

STR Garp? INT Sengoku? PSY Aokiji? as upcoming story units? At least they got introduced in the new Ace event. Of course they aren't dropable yet. Marineford part 2 will be HYPE, if there is one.

Top Bottom