• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MiTYH

These rewards really are the best. FINALLY got +200 on my Mihawk!! Bring on the skillbooks so I can max this baby

Ysm7bs9.jpg

Tidd

OH BOY STRONG WORLD REPLACEMENT UNITS!!! (BOTHS BATCHES) GLOBAL IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD

HIGHER CHANCE OF GETTING SHOOTERS!!! BANDAI LOVES SW ACE!!!!!!!

JIINBEI, TOO!!!!

WE ARE SAVED!

Hana-Bi

wow,the hime turrtle is STILL with a guaranteed hime turtle unlike the japanese version where the last stage is a hime + 2 elders

or was that already modified in japan too?
Wow, I don't think that japan got this outside of some special events. Nice.

Hopefully my Tilestone cd is low enough to run this team:

Double Duval, Sanji, Vista, Tilestone, Enel. With cd level 1, Bezan Black and Duval cd reduction I only need to stall 9 turns. :)

Tidd

Nice. I'd probably changed the damage reduction socket with the orb socket though.

Nah, right now damage reduction is the next hype thing after Auto-Heal in Japan. And that was literally the only orb socket I got. 10% damage reduction is better than a 2,8% higher chance of matching orbs. In Japan it's mostly a replacement for despair sockets because the numbers of enemies who despair you are ridiculous low.

Tbh I wonder why Japan didn't get more socket options by now like anti paralysis or anti cool down delay. Seems like a logical step.

Hana-Bi

Nah, right now damage reduction is the next hype thing after Auto-Heal in Japan. And that was literally the only orb socket I got. 10% damage reduction is better than a 2,8% higher chance of matching orbs. In Japan it's mostly a replacement for despair sockets because the numbers of enemies who despair you are ridiculous low.

Tbh I wonder why Japan didn't get more socket options by now like anti paralysis or anti cool down delay. Seems like a logical step.

Ah okay, good to know. My WB has five damage reduction sockets already so I'll keep those. :)

Heng

The Coliseum is a lot of fun. I've cleared the first two difficulties and am working my way through Chaos now. Do these things reset each week or do they alternate in/out different ones? I managed a socket book drop from Heracles-un, which was a nice surprise.

Wow, this is a lot of content. Where's the schedule for when this comes back? I know it's not just 24 hours, but the pressure to finish them all now is great. Will probably gem at least once to move through these chaos stages. And since I'm a completionist, I'll have to go through Lucky Roo and Rebecca. But working on Urogue first.
Colosseum should keep the same rotation for 3 weeks, coming on and off on certain days. After that we'll get a new batch and will continue doing so until we have enough for it to repeat. Eventually they'll all come back like FN so there's no need to max everything now.

RalchAC

OH BOY STRONG WORLD REPLACEMENT UNITS!!! (BOTHS BATCHES) GLOBAL IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD

JIINBEI, TOO!!!!

WE ARE SAVED!

I didn't expect to get SW replacement so soon, since we got the 3D2Y Strawhats not so long ago. But hey, there are some really good units right there so I'm not complaining.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Honestly other than an article or two about it, I havent seen damage reduction gain much traction other than a few advocates on the reddit and gamewith. It requires a heavy investment, like autoheal, and really mostly benefits tankier zombie like teams such as Enel and 3D2Y Sanji. Even then, it's still more of a theory than in practice. Currently most character recommendations on gamewith still prioritize Autoheal, Bind, CD, and Despair over Damage reduction.

At the end of the day, it depends on your team composition anyway, and for a SW Ace team, your subs are pretty much set.. so as long as it's planned out, damage reduction can be good.

Still, it's probably not a bad replacement for slots.

MiTYH

Colosseum should keep the same rotation for 3 weeks, coming on and off on certain days. After that we'll get a new batch and will continue doing so until we have enough for it to repeat. Eventually they'll all come back like FN so there's no need to max everything now.

That's good to know, thank you.

Beat Urogue first try with this team, even though I messed up twice. Really requires anti-lock Level 3 which I had with double inthawk/GP.

Did safe stalling on turtles. GP for Perona and attacked, even let her hit me/kneeling (mess up #1) but it wasn't bad. Used Thatch before KOing her, got orbs and bursted urogue. Did decent damage, but he got one hit off before GP was ready. That was messup #2, should have stalled a hit for less damage, then gone all out.

Either way, worked for now. Moving onto the others

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Saw this on the reddit and figured it's worth mentioning here. You need 4 Hime turtles and 1 teen to fully max Zephyr and get him ready for evolution.

If he really is appearing during a 2X skill up, you'll want to evolve him ASAP to be able to get sockets.

Tidd

Ah okay, good to know. My WB has five damage reduction sockets already so I'll keep those. :)

Of course it always depends on your team but with the perfect SW Ace team you can get enough sockets so it doesn't matter.
Furthermore I think for Whitebeard damage reduction is pretty good. Imagine taking one more hit on low hp because of 10% less damage. I don't know how likely it is but it sounds good. This and I'm not that picky with Legend sockets you can only get through socket books.(yeah I know Ace has a farmable colosseum version in 1332321months but I'm not waiting that long) Maybe I will change it once we get the enough of the specific socket books but this is what I got now. We all know sockets can be a bitch.

Saw this on the reddit and figured it's worth mentioning here. You need 4 Hime turtles and 1 teen to fully max Zephyr and get him ready for evolution.

If he really is appearing during a 2X skill up, you'll want to evolve him ASAP to be able to get sockets.

Thanks! I was thinking if I should run these but I definitely save some especially since they are guaranteed.

bjork

Of course it always depends on your team but with the perfect SW Ace team you can get enough sockets so it doesn't matter.
Furthermore I think for Whitebeard damage reduction is pretty good. Imagine taking one more hit on low hp because of 10% less damage. I don't know how likely it is but it sounds good. This and I'm not that picky with Legend sockets you can only get through socket books.(yeah I know Ace has a farmable colosseum version in 1332321months but I'm not waiting that long) Maybe I will change it once we get the enough of the specific socket books but this is what I got now. We all know sockets can be a bitch.

Just wait for a non-QCK up Sugofest and you can get 5000000 Ace dupes

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
This turtle event is amazing. Guaranteed princess turtles at half stamina?

Did 9 runs. I couldn't do a 10th because I ran out of CD reduction friend captains. Ended up with 12 Hime turtles, 7 Elder turtles, and 26 Teen turtles.

RR30

I've got Legend Lucci. He's tough to build a team for since he requires a lot of RR to be useful. This is a powerhouse/fighter team I did for the Breed island that worked well:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...9,251:99,731:99,410:99C1,5B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

Was also toying with a STR/Powerhouse team:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...9,647:99,656:99,249:99C1,5B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

But with Kuma raid out, and Nightmare Luffy around the corner in a few months, those can change a lot.
Thanks. Do you know what RR are best with Lucci? I'm interested to see if I can pull off a decent one now.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Thanks. Do you know what RR are best with Lucci? I'm interested to see if I can pull off a decent one now.

The majority of CP9, Jabra and Blueno in particular. And Squard, Don Chinjao, Vergo, Hack, Marco... Legends like Marco and Whitebeard.

and 3D2Y Sanji is probably the biggest asset to Powerhouse. Honestly, if I had Lucci I'd probably run him as a sub on a 3D2Y Sanji team.

Tidd

Not just RRs but some raid bosses are also great,

Type booster:
3D2Y Sanji (2x type booster for 1 turn)
Blueno (another 1.75x type booster for 1 turn but you get a two turn burst with him and N. Luffy)

Orb booster:
Legend Marco (full heal + orb booster)
Squard (1.75x orb booster and you probably will pull him sooner than legend Marco)
Jabra (another 1.75x orb booster)
Raid Kuma (1.75 orb booster + converts all kind of bad orbs to matching orbs)

delayer:
Nightmare Luffy (it's a raid but he's a 1-turn delayer, which is always great)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It really depends on your selection of fixed damage dealers, poison damage dealers, and defense nullifiers.

I'm using any pairing of CD reducer captains (Hack, Duval, Rakuyo, 3D2Y Nami) along with DJ Sanji, Dog Penguin, Raid Enel, and Squard. Navy ship for bonus health for stage 1 stalling.

Double Vista
DJ Sanji / Story Gecko Moria
GP Usopp / Mr.3

Stall as much as possible on Stage 1

Thanks guys.

MiTYH

Most of the CP9 work well with him. Check the database and sort by powerhouse units. Nightmare Luffy is going to be great since he's a turn delayer. Toughest bit with Lucci is the lack of healing, but Marco fits that bill nicely.

Beside those? There's a lot of possibilities, just need to play around with what you have

RedBoot

s7a4X4V.png

:/

You are not Law.

Also: they sort to the top of your list, just like any legends do. So in theory, if you don't have Log Luffy, Whitebeard, or Legend Lucci, and you manage to get Saint Charloss, his ugly mug will be in the first spot in your box. :p

Tidd

:/

You are not Law.

Also: they sort to the top of your list, just like any legends do. So in theory, if you don't have Log Luffy, Whitebeard, or Legend Lucci, and you manage to get Saint Charloss, his ugly mug will be in the first spot in your box. :p

TWO LEGENDS!!!! RIP SUGO LUCK!

MiTYH

Doffy really is king for these coliseum events. Boss rounds aside, slasherteams are killing it as long as you stall for his special. Probably don't event really need it, but still, can't hurt for just 14 turns

Kumo

JIINBEI, TOO!!!!

WE ARE SAVED!

Now there is literally nothing we can complain about. Wtf Bandai!

Kyou

thanks for the heads up, I went ahead and favorited the turtles and his evo materials

edit: Looking over Z's raid, it seems like if you go in with level 3 lock you will just clown Zephyr. Should be an easy grind.

MiTYH

Bah, botch'd Rebecca's 30-stamina. What's a safe team without legends (minus INTHawk).

I went in with Raid Mihawkx2, Doffy, Law, Koza, and Thatch, but couldn't make it past Absalom without using specials, so then I died to Rebecca. Was thinking about just sticking with INThawk instead but wanted the extra damage against Rebecca + the good specials to make quick work of her. Waiting on stamina refill to try again

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Bah, botch'd Rebecca's 30-stamina. What's a safe team without legends (minus INTHawk).

I went in with Raid Mihawkx2, Doffy, Law, Koza, and Thatch, but couldn't make it past Absalom without using specials, so then I died to Rebecca. Was thinking about just sticking with INThawk instead but wanted the extra damage against Rebecca + the good specials to make quick work of her. Waiting on stamina refill to try again

I used the same team basically except GPU instead of Law. You could probably also use Halloween Zoro. The delay against Absalom helps. Just be sure to farm for DEX orbs going into Rebecca.

Hana-Bi

I changed my damage reduction socket for auto heal on my WB. Really don't know what I should do with a 3% damage reduction and since I used WB as a sub only auto heal is the better alternative...

MiTYH

I used the same team basically except GPU instead of Law. You could probably also use Halloween Zoro. The delay against Absalom helps. Just be sure to farm for DEX orbs going into Rebecca.

Thanks, swapping Lew for GP got her for me. Don't plan on farming her, just wanted rewards/collection.

Kyou

Really happy with how my Rayleigh is doing post-colosseum. 4 Bind, 1 despair, 2cd, 1 orb

also boy the game sure decided I had gotten enough peronas. I've gotten ONE today in like 7 runs. Not even any cotton candies, just berri bags

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Really happy with how my Rayleigh is doing post-colosseum. 4 Bind, 1 despair, 2cd, 1 orb

also boy the game sure decided I had gotten enough peronas. I've gotten ONE today in like 7 runs. Not even any cotton candies, just berri bags

I've still got Lucky Roux to go through, but so far I've got 5 CD, 1 Despair, 3 Autoheal, 4 Resilience. Ray really wants that Resilience apparently.

Kyou

I've still got Lucky Roux to go through, but so far I've got 5 CD, 1 Despair, 3 Autoheal, 4 Resilience. Ray really wants that Resilience apparently.

I had 2 resilience and then ditched it for the cd. Next batch of 5? Two resiliences...

Nice try, game!

Hana-Bi

For colo I only ran one team so far: LL / LL / SW Shanks / Doffy / IntIva / GP Usopp. Need to finish Chaos Urouge but this team with max cd / heal / bind / despair sockets makes it quite easy. :)

RedBoot

Urouge and Rebecca down, might save Roux for Saturday (or whenever it pops back up). That was more or less my goal for today on the colo, I'll start actually farming next session. Just going to swap between Perona and the colo as it comes and goes (alongside Wapol).

Speaking of which, the Wapol fortnight's drop rates are kinda meh so far. Only one Marco book, but I'm not seeing a lot of books in general. Hell, I'm not even getting that many Zambai books, and I actually want those. Also, Wapol's pre-evo maxes at level 70 because why not. :p

Majukun

finished rebecca and urouge chaos..next time for lucky roux chaos and the lower difficulties
finally maxed CC for doffy and gave a couple sockets to fujitora
tomorrow it's hime turtle first and then farming the (hopefully) last bunch from the buster call raid

RedBoot

they are not

I was actually legit disappointed about that (especially since I think someone on Reddit said they were back when Sabaody hit JPN). The Celestial Dragons and Hime Turtles should both drop red posters. I want to do a FP pull during a turtle event and see a red poster rain down.

Majukun

I was actually legit disappointed about that (especially since I think someone on Reddit said they were back when Sabaody hit JPN). The Celestial Dragons and Hime Turtles should both drop red posters. I want to do a FP pull during a turtle event and see a red poster rain down.

nah,they have never been red, being on japan or global..it's one of the first things people checked back when sabaody was out the first time in japan
much like the hime turtle,they are gold,seems that red is synonimous with "sugo exclusive character" more than "6 stars"

bonkeng

Hmmm, who to socket first between WB, Ray and Goku?

I'm thinking either Ray or WB, since they're more used on difficult content.

Any suggestions?

Top Bottom