• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

Do colosseum rewards refresh every time it closes and reopens?

No, only when the lineup changes every ~3 weeks or so. So when we get (presumably) Hina and Smoker in a few weeks, they'll have new rewards associated with their levels.

I'm not sure if a rerun (if, say, if Rebecca comes back with Smoker and Hina) gets new rewards or not.

HabeeNo

Holy moly, the game got so busy this week lol

Colosseum, Hime Turtles, Buster Call raid...

Is this how Japan gets (every week)?

I finally got my Kid and Law drops. I got Kid on my second try and Law on probably something like my 15th run. And in doing so I got 4 Celestial Dragon drops, two of each. I'm open to suggestions as to what to do with them.

Kyou

I really, really enjoy Buster Call for some reason

I guess because it's easy enough that I can take a whatever team and just fuck around

Hana-Bi

Man the Jabra skill book rate is realy low. Only one book so far. At least I got a story Dalton drop...

And yeah, it's kinda overwhelming at the moment. Need to farm Buster Call, need to farm Wapol, we got colosseum, summer girls, we got princess turtle time and then I want to farm Kid and Law but I still need to clear Aokijis forest because I'm at 997 colas right now...

TheShah

Marco skill books drop rates are killing me; 3 in 3 days worth of stamina plus gems. I wish I had Jyabura, just sitting on 30 skill books. With sw strawhats coming up and zephyr and I'm hesitant to use too many gems, but a max marco is so good. Global really just dropped the mic with the content this month.

Will the rebecca coll return? I missed the last stage by 1 minute for the tommes

Used the other sockets on bartolomeo 3 bind, 3?special charge, 2 auto heal, 1 damage reduction and 1 resilience

Jayhawk

Will the rebecca coll return? I missed the last stage by 1 minute for the tommes

Schedule for this coliseum set...
hVA1sYg.png

Majukun

So I could defeat the hime turtle but is purple, should I give her to Squard that is yellow or one of my purple units?
purple. you loose way too much exp by not color matching

by the way ..how to get young whitebeard in jap

-after the release,do a raidboss

-after you complete a run with a raidboss,with a probability that's higher the more difficult the raid is, a o stamina "strike battle" will appear on extra island

-you must now complete this strike battle WITH THE SAME TEAM you just used for the raidboss,WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO COINTINUE,forest style

-defeat young whitebeard to reclute him

sounds like something only guys with rainbow legends will be able to do.
Thanks so the same units will return for those dates? I thought it was for only 24 hours and thought that was a bit quick to finish it all

every colosseum "wave" of characters lasts 3 week,than their are changed with a new one, sometimes some characters come back together with the new ones

GLOBAL NEWS: clash of clashes with garp,aokiji e zephyr,DURING SKILLUP on global!

and 5 gems for an error in a facebook post

RalchAC

Sooo... do you guys think this team could beat Aokiji?

2x Log Luffy - CD ??
1x Garp - CD 14
1x Impact Usopp CD 12
1x Dexflamingo - CD 23
1x Mirage Tempo Nami - CD 9

Socket levels:

Lock - 2
Despair - 1
Autoheal - 4
Orbs - 1

And a max level Thousand Sunny.

My main worry is Doflamingo, but I think I remember beating Aokiji with a similar setup before dropping the game.

Tidd

GLOBAL NEWS: clash of clashes with garp,aokiji e zephyr,DURING SKILLUP on global!

and 5 gems for an error in a facebook post

Didn't expect that we would get the whole clash during the a skill up event. Too bad I'm already done with these two. And Zephyr is a little bit later than expected. But still great! I guess the upcoming sugo will be before that...

And yay more free gems. I believe the Nami ranking gives us 7 or 8 gems? It's unbelievable how we got like 30 gems in one week. :)

Sooo... do you guys think this team could beat Aokiji?

2x Log Luffy - CD ??
1x Garp - CD 14
1x Impact Usopp CD 12
1x Dexflamingo - CD 23
1x Mirage Tempo Nami - CD 9

Socket levels:

Lock - 2
Despair - 1
Autoheal - 4
Orbs - 1

And a max level Thousand Sunny.

My main worry is Doflamingo, but I think I remember beating Aokiji with a similar setup before dropping the game.

Could work. As long as you keep him over 50% you should be able to stall for 9 extra turns at Aokiji with Nami. He has 4 million HP and your burst turn would do 2.7 million. Normal damage would be around 400k. http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...06:99,223:70,11:50C13,10B0D0E22Q0L0G0R10S100H
The first attack which could kill you (>50%) is at turn 6.

But you know what? Doffy is coming back on the 22nd/23rd. ;)

RalchAC

Didn't expect that we would get the whole clash during the a skill up event. Too bad I'm already done with these two. And Zephyr is a little bit later than expected. But still great! I guess the upcoming sugo will be before that...

Yeah, me neither. Really great news. And Doffy the day before the skill up event! It's totally amazing.

And yay more free gems. I believe the Nami ranking gives us 7 or 8 gems? It's unbelievable how we got like 30 gems in one week. :)

I'm at 95 gems right now and I have a bunch I haven't grabbed yet. 3 Story Islands, Chaos Colo, Perona Island.

Could work. As long as you keep him over 50% you should be able to stall for 9 extra turns at Aokiji with Nami. He has 4 million HP and your burst turn would do 2.7 million. Normal damage would be around 400k. http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...06:99,223:70,11:50C13,10B0D0E22Q0L0G0R10S100H
The first attack which could kill you (>50%) is at turn 6.

Well, thanks to the news some nice Time Traveler has told me, my situation has improved a bit. I'm sure I can get Doffy's CD at least to 17, which should be enough for almost everything .

MiTYH

So I think my plan is to waste my stamina down every day, gem once for hime turtles to get as many as I can. I don't mind using the free gem-a-day on this, especially with all the free gems we've gotten recently, and the coliseum.

Speaking of, did well yesterday. Beat all 3 in Chaos, and both in the 2nd tier. Did a gem for Hime, got a few runs in, and managed to get a second Urogue with stamina just in time before it closed. When it comes back I'll probably just farm him.

How much box space does everyone have? I'm at 700 and feeling the itch to expand, especially with all these socket tomes which I should probably start using. I know skillup is soon, but it feels so far away

Hana-Bi

Yes! Finally beat Aokijis forest. Wow, I'm shaking. What a fight...

And of course I messed up stage 18 quite bad but got super lucky stage 19...

Stage 18: Forgot to use GP Usopp special and got hit by Boa, messed up my timing and later got hit by Moria. Only one turn for Kuma so I used my SW Shanks special. Only 4.000 health.

Stage 19: Food orbs on my LL and friend LL and Aokiji and Shanks got a matching orb. Cleared the stage in two turns with Aokijis special and healed up myself quite a bit with those food orbs.

Stage 20 was quite easy then. :)

And the bike is maxed. :) Used 325 colas (4 Usopps).

Tidd

RedBoot

Aokiji during a skill up, huh. Might be time to skill max him. I'll make a serious dent in it, at least.

Also might try and skill max Zephyr all in one day. Would certainly help us "catch up" after his roughly year-long delay. :)

And that Young Whitebeard stuff on the JPN version sounds wild. Assuming he's a STR character, I wonder if he'll only appear after STR raid bosses (seeing as how BB's in the event pic with him). I mean, if you just beat Enel with a DEX team and WB pops up, you probably aren't going to beat him. :p

But it's a cool idea. Encourages you to replay raid bosses (possibly even ones you already maxed), and also might force you to use unusual teams since you'll need to be able to beat the first raid boss as well as WB himself afterwards.

RalchAC

Aokiji during a skill up, huh. Might be time to skill max him. I'll make a serious dent in it, at least.

Also might try and skill max Zephyr all in one day. Would certainly help us "catch up" after his roughly year-long delay. :)

And that Young Whitebeard stuff on the JPN version sounds wild. Assuming he's a STR character, I wonder if he'll only appear after STR raid bosses (seeing as how BB's in the event pic with him). I mean, if you just beat Enel with a DEX team and WB pops up, you probably aren't going to beat him. :p

But it's a cool idea. Encourages you to replay raid bosses (possibly even ones you already maxed), and also might force you to use unusual teams since you'll need to be able to beat the first raid boss as well as WB himself afterwards.

Enel heal is a beast. He probably can beat a few bosses even without the type advantage.

xrokis

guaranteed hime drops are still amazing 14 reds today, more than elders.
wapol fn is fine so far. marco sb have a decent rate for me, currently have less jabra books so really can't complain 😊

how are you guys socketing momonga? have bind/despair/cd on mine, but i'm not so sure about it..

Heng

Sweet, we got 5 gems for the FB mistake on August 11. If you guys don't remember, it was the first time we got multi-pulls and the FB page said we were guaranteed a gold poster on the 11th pull.

I've ran out of characters to level, so I think I'm going to skip out on princess turtle time.

Jayhawk

I've ran out of characters to level, so I think I'm going to skip out on princess turtle time.

Time for you to start leveling up duplicates of raid bosses with different sockets. 6 max-level, max skill raid Mihawk with different sockets!

I am saving my current set of gems for upcoming Ivankov to socket my INT Ivankov, upcoming Aokiji, and Zephyr. Adding more skill ups and sockets to my Momonga would be nice, but that's lower priority than the 3 I listed.

RedBoot

I maxed both Hack and Diamante thanks to the hime turtles but I need red lobsters to evolve them, What day Do they appear?

Lobster Cavern is Fridays, but it's a special event and doesn't appear every week. We just had it a couple weeks ago too, so it'll probably be a while.

The lobsters start appearing in story mode levels in Little Garden though, so you can get them there (and honestly, I've always found it easier to get them in story levels).

MiTYH

I maxed both Hack and Diamante thanks to the hime turtles but I need red lobsters to evolve them, What day Do they appear?

Never.

Well, in JPN they get added to the Friday cave part 2. Global only has it "every now and then" which is more not than here. I'm not sure we're due to get it again.

Best bet is pick a high-level storymode that focuses on one color (like the CP9 stages), and farm it on double drop rate. I got a bunch of them when I was farming characters

Heng

Damn, all max leveled?
No, all at 90+, waiting for their skill books before maxing them. The amount of ATK/HP they gain at the last few levels don't really seem like it's worth wasting my stamina on princess turtles.

Time for you to start leveling up duplicates of raid bosses with different sockets. 6 max-level, max skill raid Mihawk with different sockets!

I am saving my current set of gems for upcoming Ivankov to socket my INT Ivankov, upcoming Aokiji, and Zephyr. Adding more skill ups and sockets to my Momonga would be nice, but that's lower priority than the 3 I listed.
Haha, same thing applies to my dup raid bosses, I want their sockets maxed out/skill level before I waste the rest of my turtles on them.

MANUELF

Banned
Lobster Cavern is Fridays, but it's a special event and doesn't appear every week. We just had it a couple weeks ago too, so it'll probably be a while.

The lobsters start appearing in story mode levels in Little Garden though, so you can get them there (and honestly, I've always found it easier to get them in story levels).

Never.

Well, in JPN they get added to the Friday cave part 2. Global only has it "every now and then" which is more not than here. I'm not sure we're due to get it again.

Best bet is pick a high-level storymode that focuses on one color (like the CP9 stages), and farm it on double drop rate. I got a bunch of them when I was farming characters
In Story mode I reached Alubarna, are the red lobsters available in any Story battle until then?

RedBoot

In Story mode I reached Alubarna, are the red lobsters available in any Story battle until then?

Yup, they're available there. I'd recommend trying to run Stage 8 in Alubarna if you can, since that gives you a chance at both a red lobster and Mr. 1. Stage 13 in Drum is also good, Wapol shows up there.

Hana-Bi

No, all at 90+, waiting for their skill books before maxing them. The amount of ATK/HP they gain at the last few levels don't really seem like it's worth wasting my stamina on princess turtles.

I think this half stamina princess turtle is not a stamina waste. :) You need 1 million exp to get your char from 90 to max level. Sure the stat gains aren't that much but I couldn't look at my box with not maxed units. :p I think I have 88 chars with level 99.

Majukun

Sweet, we got 5 gems for the FB mistake on August 11. If you guys don't remember, it was the first time we got multi-pulls and the FB page said we were guaranteed a gold poster on the 11th pull.

i have the same "problem" for dex characters..but i'm still gonna farm it and keep it to evolve zephyr immediately..it might not be exp-effective..but i wanna be able to feed him copies immediately since he is under skillup event.

Jayhawk

The experience points gap from level 90 and 99 is so large (especially for units that need 5 million exp to cap), that I don't worry too much about the "wasted" exp and extra berries spent from socketing/skilling up a level 99 character. I'd rather have them capped on base stats as soon as possible. When accounting for all the captain bonus and combo multipliers, that last bit of attack might be the determining factor for success or the extra HP for stalling.

RedBoot

Looks like evolver quests and Arlong/Cobymeppo fortnights will be half stamina for a week (that's two weeks from now). I think Arlong's fortnight still has the lower XP reward, but Cobymeppo's is the usual 5500-6000 XP, and it'll be a good opportunity to socket up Coby and Helmeppo. Too bad we don't have Colo Coby yet.

MANUELF

Banned
the 4 star,,no doubt..it's the best f2p psy slasher,and an excellent cerebral captain and sub

you have to level his skill to make it great though

I managed to beat the master buster call
after reviving 6 times
and he was my only boss drop, funny since I got like 4 momongas in tsuru fortnight which I used to level my 3* momonga :rip:

koryuken

I managed to beat the master buster call
after reviving 6 times
and he was my only boss drop, funny since I got like 4 momongas in tsuru fortnight which I used to level my 3* momonga :rip:

Jeez bro .. never use gems for revive. It is not worth it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I simply wanted to beat it, is not a big problem and it seems it was worth it because I got Momonga and it seems better than the majority of rare recruit

Momonga is good, but he's on the lower end scale of value in terms of raidbosses. And not only that, one copy leaves you with a special cooldown that's practically unusable. And if you were going to gem, you should have done the 40 stamina for guaranteed drops. It was possible for you to have dropped 6 gems and gotten nothing out of it. If you'd done 40 stamina, you would have gotten 3 pretty decent units for where you are in the game currently.

If you're going to gem revive for any raidboss, not that you should because it's really inefficient, it's probably Enel. Enel is good for beginners even without a high special level, but beginners won't be able to clear his raid consistently since it's pretty tough.

Heng

I think this half stamina princess turtle is not a stamina waste. :) You need 1 million exp to get your char from 90 to max level. Sure the stat gains aren't that much but I couldn't look at my box with not maxed units. :p I think I have 88 chars with level 99.
i have the same "problem" for dex characters..but i'm still gonna farm it and keep it to evolve zephyr immediately..it might not be exp-effective..but i wanna be able to feed him copies immediately since he is under skillup event.
Problem is that we have Colosseum and Wapol FN. I want to max Marco's skill but based on the drop rate, I don't think that's going to happen... I, at the very least, want to finish Colosseum for this gems, CC, and tomes.

Top Bottom