• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

Just fed 5 Z Robins to 3D2Y Robin and got useful sockets on all 5. There goes my luck for the next century.

Was hoping to get her halfway on this fortnight and finish on Kimono Hats 2, but I'm already 14/20. Might just be able to finish here. Definitely going to prioritize the new colo over it, though, since I'm ahead.

Guys where do you usually farm Green Lobsters?

Need 2 for my unevolved Law & Kyros :/

Generally any story level under double drop rate is a nice choice, particularly if you can try for a story character at the same time.

Version 5.1.1 comes out the 21st! Queue the wild and unrealistic expectations!

edit: Special animation skipping and friend captain special level on their portraits confirmed! No mention of Rayleigh shop, probably still a ways off.

chrono01

Version 5.1.1 comes out the 21st! Queue the wild and unrealistic expectations!

edit: Special animation skipping and friend captain special level on their portraits confirmed! No mention of Rayleigh shop, probably still a ways off.
Skipping of the special animation is something I've wanted for a long time. \o/

Kyou

So I can beat all the Alvida difficulties but she still doesnt want to drop T.T
If I recall, the second hardest one has a better drop rate on her and the highest one is higher for books

I don't remember exactly, early fortnights were WEIRD

Edit: the colisseum to make up for the last one being gone early is gone 19 hours early

Tidd

Oh Bandai... You love to give us gems, don't you?

Whatever time to farm some more Hawkins to be save with sockets. Worst case I need to feed them to RR Hawkins :p

Hana-Bi

Sold some evolvers (max I keep is 5 of each, 10 of dragons/lobsters) and my box is now at 1035/1100. So Colo Kid farming seems possible. Only need to find a team without a max special Kuma/Hawkins to work.

chrono01

If I recall, the second hardest one has a better drop rate on her and the highest one is higher for books

I don't remember exactly, early fortnights were WEIRD

Edit: the colisseum to make up for the last one being gone early is gone 19 hours early
Wait, what? LOL!

Oh Namco Bandai, never change.

...No seriously, never change. You're paving my way to free Sugofest pulls.

Majukun

luckily i'm done with hawkins..CD is lower that ener so it's now usable for kid farming 8hopefully)
but i was gonna use my stamina to farm some copies of colo wiper :(

i wonder what they will do at this point...tomorrow it's when the new colo starts,so they can't extend this wave

RalchAC

luckily i'm done with hawkins..CD is lower that ener so it's now usable for kid farming 8hopefully)
but i was gonna use my stamina to farm some copies of colo wiper :(

i wonder what they will do at this point...tomorrow it's when the new colo starts,so they can't extend this wave

They'll probably just tell us Hawkins is returning on the next Colo rotation.

MiTYH

Oh right, I forgot I'm terrible at G3 teams.... still my best option for farming Ganfor, who I'm using for skillbooks mostly. Gotta get that PSY Eneru...

BUT SKILLUP! Finally. And Baccarat! During 1/2 stamina and skillup! And Impel Down! (Love me some Magellan)

So, lots coming in the next week or two. Not thrilled about getting more Meats... I don't ever use them!!! Gotta find a character to use it on I guess. Only used one on a legend, once, but saved all the others

bobohoro

Had hopes that Skill-up would be in the week before, so I can finish off my Mihawk more easily. Like this, I'll probably aim for 30 more copies to get to 75. Problem is, I won't have enough box space to stock up on some MC and maybe Tesoro if he gets the spot on the 27th.

Oh well, let's wait and see. Maybe I'll get another 100 slots for my box, although I feel like I should manage with 600 at my current P-LV.

bjork

Had hopes that Skill-up would be in the week before, so I can finish off my Mihawk more easily. Like this, I'll probably aim for 30 more copies to get to 75. Problem is, I won't have enough box space to stock up on some MC and maybe Tesoro if he gets the spot on the 27th.

Oh well, let's wait and see. Maybe I'll get another 100 slots for my box, although I feel like I should manage with 600 at my current P-LV.

If it's any consolation, MC's special is one of the "nice to have but not vital" specials, so you could feed away for sockets and not stress the skill ups?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Sold some evolvers (max I keep is 5 of each, 10 of dragons/lobsters) and my box is now at 1035/1100. So Colo Kid farming seems possible. Only need to find a team without a max special Kuma/Hawkins to work.

1100... I don't even know what to say. I guess I should be spending my stones on box space!

bjork

1100... I don't even know what to say. I guess I should be spending my stones on box space!

Save enough for a multi-pull in a Sugofest (50) and then maybe use daily stones after that for expand until your comfortable? I'm at 900 and only use about 730 spaces, but I also don't farm 70 copies of stuff like these maniacs. :)

EMT0

Banned

You really should, haha. I'm at 340 atm, currently gem-starved, and I'm easily at my box space limit atm. About 100 spaces are dedicated to books atm, and these are all dumb luck books I got from farming Frieza for EXP.

bobohoro

If it's any consolation, MC's special is one of the "nice to have but not vital" specials, so you could feed away for sockets and not stress the skill ups?

Reasonable advice. But right now I'm looking at ways to farm Doffy in the future, and a MC team seems like the quickest road for me at the moment, and his special would make the runs a bit safer as far as I understood it. Although I probably shouldn't farm him if I had to rely on the heavy RNG special, soooo.

They might still be after this, so be sure and temper your expectations. Horror stories of going 0/20 or even more, haunt some of us in this thread...

I farmed s 51 copies (skillbooks and character drops pf basil hawkins) hopefully get some from that oh well we'll see

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Reasonable advice. But right now I'm looking at ways to farm Doffy in the future, and a MC team seems like the quickest road for me at the moment, and his special would make the runs a bit safer as far as I understood it. Although I probably shouldn't farm him if I had to rely on the heavy RNG special, soooo.

Depending on what other subs you have for STR boosting or orb control, you can consistently farm Doffy without Monster Choppers special. Certain RRs like Blamenco, Oars Jr., Kuma, etc. can help. Also, you can choose a friends maxed MC to help out.

And the RNG damage can be manipulated via reset. If I see MC special do less than 100000, I'll just reset because it's probably worth the time to do so, but again you may not need those specials at all.

RalchAC

Depending on what other subs you have for STR boosting or orb control, you can consistently farm Doffy without Monster Choppers special. Certain RRs like Blamenco, Oars Jr., Kuma, etc. can help. Also, you can choose a friends maxed MC to help out.

And the RNG damage can be manipulated via reset. If I see MC special do less than 100000, I'll just reset because it's probably worth the time to do so, but again you may not need those specials at all.

If you have orb sockets at level 1, you probably will be able to get 1-2 red orbs on stages 3-4. My standard team against Doffy uses 2 MonChops, Log Luffy, Mihawk, Jozu and GP Usopp. Until I got Luffy I used Kid.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
If you have orb sockets at level 1, you probably will be able to get 1-2 red orbs on stages 3-4. My standard team against Doffy uses 2 MonChops, Log Luffy, Mihawk, Jozu and GP Usopp. Until I got Luffy I used Kid.

Yeah, with Max Special GPU, I could pretty reliably go into the Doffy stage with 2-3 matching orbs just from the stall on stage 4, even with no sockets. I used the same team as you did for the majority of my farming, except Oars Jr. instead of Kid/LL.

Kyou

I'm not liking what I'm seeing of the Kid coliseum =\

Seems like it's going to be pretty rough to get a team together

bjork

I forget what my Doflamingo team is. I think it's:

G3/G3
Jozu/Doflamingo
GPU/Mihawk

but that doesn't sound right? I know the GPU is there to stall on stage 4 and then again during the boss fight, and I know Jozu is there to nullify the first Doflamingo attack, but it's fuzzy beyond that. I think my brain is trying to block out the trauma of running it so many times.

RalchAC

So Coliseum disappeared before I wake up and has been missing until a few moments ago. Just when I was planning to go to bed.

So yeah. Namco, get your shit together

I forget what my Doflamingo team is. I think it's:

G3/G3
Jozu/Doflamingo
GPU/Mihawk

but that doesn't sound right? I know the GPU is there to stall on stage 4 and then again during the boss fight, and I know Jozu is there to nullify the first Doflamingo attack, but it's fuzzy beyond that. I think my brain is trying to block out the trauma of running it so many times.

I'd switch that Doffy for a STR unit like Arlong, Kid or something like that.

RedBoot

I'm not liking what I'm seeing of the Kid coliseum =\

Seems like it's going to be pretty rough to get a team together

Yup. There's a few teams I think I can use, but they all use characters I'm waiting to skill up (Kuma, Enel, Colo Hawkins), and I'd rather not wait til the final week to do all my farming (especially since the Colo has a habit of vanishing on week 3).

Doesn't help that most of the non-legend teams I'm seeing are G3, and the idea of farming 80-ish copies of something with a G3 team sounds painful.

All in all, it kind of feels like a Colo batch that we're getting 3 or 4 batches too early. Funny how that works out. :p

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Yup. There's a few teams I think I can use, but they all use characters I'm waiting to skill up (Kuma, Enel, Colo Hawkins), and I'd rather not wait til the final week to do all my farming (especially since the Colo has a habit of vanishing on week 3).

Doesn't help that most of the non-legend teams I'm seeing are G3, and the idea of farming 80-ish copies of something with a G3 team sounds painful.

All in all, it kind of feels like a Colo batch that we're getting 3 or 4 batches too early. Funny how that works out. :p
You have 80 slots, lucky. :/

RedBoot

You have 80 slots, lucky. :/

Oh, not even (hovering around 20 free slots these days). Just thinking of how many I'd want to farm overall to max Colo Kid's special and socket RR Kid a bit.

Actually, my plan was to focus on socketing RR Kid on week 1 and some of week 2, just to save box space, then focus on skill leveling during the skill up week. But that only happens if I can actually clear the stage consistently. :p

MANUELF

Banned
Did 3 pulls in Japan, got Base Sanji, Mr Prince and SW ACE!!!!!!!
Fo8I4Ma.png

Tidd

Colisseum nami is evil.

That is all.

Yep... Forget my complain about Ace.

If you follow the reddit guide for Nami and use a Marco team. It's wrong about Marco's special. YOU NEED IT. Because you will get hurt by poison after the pre-emptive.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yep... Forget my complain about Ace.

If you follow the reddit guide for Nami and use a Marco team. It's wrong about Marco's special. YOU NEED IT. Because you will get hurt by poison after the pre-emptive.

Also, I think you need Shank's special, too. I wasn't able to do nearly as much damage as the calculator said.

Tidd

Okay, so every guide is fucking wrong about Nami's health.

She has over 2.98 million.

Yeah my 8% Hatchi special did 249500. That should be 3 118 750 HP.

Also, I think you need Shank's special, too. I wasn't able to do nearly as much damage as the calculator said.

Shanks special does nothing. It's a different damage reduction. YES, HE SUCKS THAT HARD. <.<

SO did anybody beat Nami yet? And with beat I don't mean a 2x Enel team that takes 2493238 years.

Top Bottom