• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kyou

Okay Kalifa wasn't TOO bad, but because my Kuma doesnt have any skill ups I brought in young Arlong and just reset until she turned everyone's orbs to blank or TND.

Now to figure out what the fuck I'm going to do for Kid...

Hana-Bi

Okay, Kid farming is going quite good with my LL team. Farmed 7 copies with natural stamina and changed the Sunny for the Moby Dick because this way it's easier to stall.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
VwyLF70.jpg

It's beautiful

RedBoot

Welp, found a team for Kid, but it's dumb: Double G3, Beast Lucci, Doffy, Boa, and QCK Marco. Basically a F2P team. :p

Now we'll see how long I can farm with a G3 team before going crazy.

Kyou

Welp, found a team for Kid, but it's dumb: Double G3, Beast Lucci, Doffy, Boa, and QCK Marco. Basically a F2P team. :p

Now we'll see how long I can farm with a G3 team before going crazy.

I did it with that but Enel instead of Marco, and Boa was basically just a beatstick

RedBoot

I did it with that but Enel instead of Marco, and Boa was basically just a beatstick

Yeah, if my Enel had a better cooldown I'd swap him for Boa, I really only need one heal to clear the stage. Once skill-up comes around, I'll probably put Enel in if he gets enough levels.

(It's really bothersome how many teams in this colo could use Enel, Kuma, and Hawkins, all characters sitting in my box waiting for a skill up to come around)

RedBoot

Bleh, ran out of Colo time before I could clear the last Sadie round. Arlong took me longer than expected, as the team suggested on Reddit basically didn't work and I had to modify it to something that did. I'll just have to clear Sadie tomorrow.

This is easily the hardest content we've seen yet (barring forests). Can't wait for the Colo sets we skipped, they'll be nothing in comparison (probably).

Kyou

One small tweak to my Hawkins team has turned it from "hold your breath and pray" to "boy I wish I had more ace friends because I could do this all day"

EMT0

Banned
Got Heracles on my first runthrough, but it cost me two gems because I was really, really dumb about it. I used my Usopp special first instead of my Mr. 3 special, costing me an easy burst and instead forcing me to guesstimate if I could pull it off. I tried half health and got him to about a tenth. Got KO'd. Tried again, tried to get him juuust above 20% due to all my specials having been used up, got him over it, KO'd again. Got it the third time but damn do I feel dumb for it.

It's beautiful

I salute you. I've been running into the dilemma of deciding to try to finish one or two sockets on one unit versus trying to start sockets on a different unit. It seems like such a waste just going for the hold out sockets. Unfortunately, my socketting experience has been nothing short of a nightmare with tomes out of the coliseum. I only seem to get decent sockets after I unwillingly max environmental and recovery boost sockets first.

I decided to yolo feed some of my books based on the idea that I'd be running the FN more often than usual thanks to the meat snails. Both my 3D2Y Luffy and Usopp are now one skill up away from max. I figured I'd take the chance since they only require something along the lines of 5 or 6 skill ups each. Right now I'm at 1035/1100 box space and since we have guerrilla turtles and Le Crap on the way, I'd like at least 50 space available when those come around.

It looks like the skill-up event and Coliseum Kid will overlap for two days so I think I'll just wait until then to farm Kid. That and we still can't rule out the possibility of Tesero coming out before the skill up event happens.

Hana-Bi

I salute you. I've been running into the dilemma of deciding to try to finish one or two sockets on one unit versus trying to start sockets on a different unit. It seems like such a waste just going for the hold out sockets. Unfortunately, my socketting experience has been nothing short of a nightmare with tomes out of the coliseum. I only seem to get decent sockets after I unwillingly max environmental and recovery boost sockets first.

I decided to yolo feed some of my books based on the idea that I'd be running the FN more often than usual thanks to the meat snails. Both my 3D2Y Luffy and Usopp are now one skill up away from max. I figured I'd take the chance since they only require something along the lines of 5 or 6 skill ups each. Right now I'm at 1035/1100 box space and since we have guerrilla turtles and Le Crap on the way, I'd like at least 50 space available when those come around.

It looks like the skill-up event and Coliseum Kid will overlap for two days so I think I'll just wait until then to farm Kid. That and we still can't rule out the possibility of Tesero coming out before the skill up event happens.

I stop socketing my units when they only need one socket for one or two powers. Hopefully we'll get those special tomes more often. My WB needs one socket, my Caesar two and right now I'm socketing Monet and then Trebol.

RalchAC

I stop socketing my units when they only need one socket for one or two powers. Hopefully we'll get those special tomes more often. My WB needs one socket, my Caesar two and right now I'm socketing Monet and then Trebol.

I usually set a goal, for example:

My Marco was 5/5/4/5. Orbs, CD and Autoheal were finished, needed 1 Bind socket. I made the math and I had a 1/7 chance to get a Bind socket. So I decided not to feed him more than 7 books for that last Bind socket.

If I hadn't got the last point in the first seven books, I would have kept Marco unfinished.

bobohoro

I run a level, I always target pigs, damyo turtles, and treasure turtles in that order, even if it means taking some damage.

Quick note: Drops are determined at the start of a run, so the order of killing enemies doesn't really matter.

And another thank you for the detailed posts, I like reading those!

How often do lobsters drop in raids? I might run Heracles on natural stamina if it's a reasonable droprate, so I can finally evolve him. Can run 40 stamina quite safe if I concentrate, but will probably hold off on farming him until I have a faster setup going.

RalchAC

Quick note: Drops are determined at the start of a run, so the order of killing enemies doesn't really matter.

How often do lobsters drop in raids? I might run Heracles on natural stamina if it's a reasonable droprate, so I can finally evolve him. Can run 40 stamina quite safe if I concentrate, but will probably hold off on farming him until I have a faster setup going.

I would say the chance to get a Lobster (or a Elder Seahorse) must be like 1/10. But if you havent him maxed yet, I'd rather run his raid than doing some story isle.

RalchAC

So I made a new Spreadsheet now. I went from adding a lot of captains, to none, to a middle ground. I've given a column to the captains I think are the most requested and Kid, which I would use a lot more if it wasn't because nobody else does.

So I've given a column to Mihawk, Enel, Gear 3rd Luffy, RR Kid, SW Ace (for Zephyr x Ace teams) and 6* Marco (since Enel x Marco teams are quite good too). The rest fall under the "Others" category.

Mark an X if you have him, write their CD like this (Number). I know I will update it because having a s.level 1 Enel is a bit embarrasing, but I know you guys won't :p

Quote to see the link.

Yeah and it's going to be a silverfest... Might go for two multis...

B-but it's Thanksgiving. They could step up their game and give an All Gold sugo.

I won't pull unless it is a Gold Sugo. Because if it isn't it means they're holding off for Christmas. Or I may wait for the 2nd Anniversary. I am at 150 gems, so I may have up to 200 in February.

Hana-Bi

So I made a new Spreadsheet now. I went from adding a lot of captains, to none, to a middle ground. I've given a column to the captains I think are the most requested and Kid, which I would use a lot more if it wasn't because nobody else does.

So I've given a column to Mihawk, Enel, Gear 3rd Luffy, RR Kid, SW Ace (for Zephyr x Ace teams) and 6* Marco (since Enel x Marco teams are quite good too). The rest fall under the "Others" category.

Mark an X if you have him, write their CD like this (Number). I know I will update it because having a s.level 1 Enel is a bit embarrasing, but I know you guys won't :p

Quote to see the link.

B-but it's Thanksgiving. They could step up their game and give an All Gold sugo.

I won't pull unless it is a Gold Sugo. Because if it isn't it means they're holding off for Christmas. Or I may wait for the 2nd Anniversary. I am at 150 gems, so I may have up to 200 in February.

I added myself to the list but I think more captains in the list would be great. Maybe you can add a column for 2.5x atk captains and 3x atk captains too.

RalchAC

I added myself to the list but I think more captains in the list would be great. Maybe you can add a column for 2.5x atk captains and 3x atk captains too.

I thought about having something like this:

There is a column where says "2.5x ATK boost", which would have 5 smaller columns underneath whose colour would be Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Purple, so you could mark an X on those you already have.

The space would be small, probably just enough for an X, but it'd help a bit. The problem would be adding class based captains, which can't be identified as easily.

Hana-Bi

I thought about having something like this:

There is a column where says "2.5x ATK boost", which would have 5 smaller columns underneath whose colour would be Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Purple, so you could mark an X on those you already have.

The space would be small, probably just enough for an X, but it'd help a bit. The problem would be adding class based captains, which can't be identified as easily.

Yeah, I think a colomn with just the colours would be great. And I think you don't really need a column for the different classes captain. There aren't that many great rr captains and the few that are useful (Kid, Caesar, 3d2y Luffy / Sanji) can be added in the other column.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The Reddit guide will absolutely work; Momonga an Int mob and my T-Bone is lv 80; no sweat, need those 2 orbs

Thanks for confirming. I ended up using G3 in the end after experimenting with a lot of other teams. I must have been doing something wrong with the reddit slasher team.

MiTYH

Psy rate up, and legend Law? I think I'll multipull. I need all the PSY legends (Law, Sengoku, Shanks, Sabo), and a bunch of good Psy units like Suleiman and Monet, Mansherry, Violet, Hajrudin

I'm in for
10 silvers
!

Tidd

I wonder what will be the boosted units, I have enough for a multipull but since is not a gold only sugo I guess 2 pulls should be enough

I would go with Kyros, Sugar, Whitey Bay, Int Invakov, Koala and Senor Pink just because they are on the sugo banner. :D

Majukun

finally beat Sadi on Chaos with a crummy team I through together

Enel/Enel/story lucci/legend doffy/boa/gp usopp

skin of my teeth!
boa is there for the delay or the healing? I want to understand if I can substitute her with Leo or not

bobohoro

Will do another single pull to satisfy myself. Gold-only Sugo shouldn't be far off with christmas and 2nd anniversary at the latest and I need the gems for raids anyway.

Seems I need to do Heracles quite a few times for my lobster. 14 runs in and still no drop. Botched two, so I'm at 12 copies of him already, might just go for 25 depending on when the lobster drops and how far I am from a LV-up.

Team right now is:
Rayleigh Friend/3D2Y Luffy
GPU/Nico Robin
HW Zoro/SW Sanji (due to sockets prefered over Mr. 3 and Slasherdile)

Can stall all day on the first DEX bug thingy. SW Sanji and Rayleigh special clean up the mops (don't have Sunny) and the rest is waiting for burst turn. Quite a bit of safety with this team.

I could swap out HW Zoro for Slasherdile to get an easy INT orb and quicker times, but it's also marginally riskier.

Tidd

Looks like we might get story Rayleigh and Jinbei according to the latest V-Jump. You know where you have to look for scans. :p

EMT0

Banned

...I may have committed some silly past errors that have cost me stage clears :'(

Ah well. Better to know now than later. And my snail luck is as atrocious as ever, 0/5 meats, GG farming Little Garden. Looks like at most I'm clearing Drum.

RedBoot

Looks like we might get story Rayleigh and Jinbei according to the latest V-Jump. You know where you have to look for scans. :p

Makes sense, they were in the banner announcing the 3D2Y Story Island (as is Dadan, so I guess we might get her too). I'm interested in seeing how that island works, it looks like it'll cover the Luffy/Ace/Sabo flashback, Luffy's training, and some/all of the other Strawhats too. We could get some interesting story units (hoping for a story Heracles'n myself).

Thought it might cover some of the 3D2Y Special as well, but I guess they decided the fortnight + World Colo was enough.

I do hope they follow it up with a Saobody Revisited island though, as there's a bit too much story there to just go straight to Fishman Island afterwards (and we could get story Fakehats plus Caribou).

MiTYH

Man, I really, really, really like meat up for snails.

Farming Heracules'n because why not, esp with skillup right around the corner. Got one last night for extra copies, and so far 2/2 snails got me stamina refills. I can do 4 runs with my stamina as it is, which is just awesome, plus it's one of the easiest raids to do! Just good times there all around

Excited to see what this 3D2Y island gives. Though mostly I'm excited global's getting Law, and moving closer to the Marineford story.

I do hope they follow it up with a Saobody Revisited island though, as there's a bit too much story there to just go straight to Fishman Island afterwards (and we could get story Fakehats plus Caribou).

Me too, and since the fake strawhats are already programmed in, there's no reason not to throw them and a few pacafista's at us

I'm actually shocked we haven't gotten Nightmare Luffy. Odds of that being the 27th? Probably low, if anything it'll probably be Tesoro I guess

Tidd

Me too, and since the fake strawhats are already programmed in, there's no reason not to throw them and a few pacafista's at us

I'm actually shocked we haven't gotten Nightmare Luffy. Odds of that being the 27th? Probably low, if anything it'll probably be Tesoro I guess

I'm really happy that we got all the movie stuff but I also hate it because this delayed like everything. Raid Boa, Sabo and Kizaru... Legend books for Mihawk, Sabo and Croc and a lot more. v.v Can't wait to get back on the scheduled path.

RalchAC

Yeah, I think a colomn with just the colours would be great. And I think you don't really need a column for the different classes captain. There aren't that many great rr captains and the few that are useful (Kid, Caesar, 3d2y Luffy / Sanji) can be added in the other column.

So the idea would be adding:

2.5x Cpt, 3x Cpt and adding some new Rare Recruits too. Ok.

Hope there are enough columns for all slots, it seems Google Docs doesn't have infinite columns like Excel.

Edit: Done! Added Killer to the list too, since people seem to use him quite a lot for some challenges. Please update the list if you don't mind, so it follows the new format :D

Makes sense, they were in the banner announcing the 3D2Y Story Island (as is Dadan, so I guess we might get her too). I'm interested in seeing how that island works, it looks like it'll cover the Luffy/Ace/Sabo flashback, Luffy's training, and some/all of the other Strawhats too. We could get some interesting story units (hoping for a story Heracles'n myself).

Thought it might cover some of the 3D2Y Special as well, but I guess they decided the fortnight + World Colo was enough.

I think the devs should implement a proper tutorial, both for Japan and Global. Have Heracles'n as your teacher and help people understand the basics of the game.

A problem I find in most Gacha games is that they can get really overwhelming if you don't start playing at the very beginning.

They could have some Missions for Beginners like clearing the first few Story Islands, doing your first Turtle Time, evolving your Usopp to Golden Pound and things like that.

I'm really happy that we got all the movie stuff but I also hate it because this delayed like everything. Raid Boa, Sabo and Kizaru... Legend books for Mihawk, Sabo and Croc and a lot more. v.v Can't wait to get back on the scheduled path.

Tesero is alright but it's not like PSY teams have been hurting for reliable orb manipulators, likewise for sockets.

Jayhawk

Added myself to the new spreadsheet, but only accounted for captains I've used at least once recently. I've mostly been using class-boosting captains, and legends like LL, Sengoku, or Rayleigh.

I modified the text wrapping behaviour for some of the columns. I think it would be cleaner if we did add class-boosting captain columns, using a copy-paste image of the game's icons for the class in the spreadsheet. The "others" columns are getting large for some people.

Other suggestions for the spreadsheet:
-Redundant to put both an X and a skill lvl number in some columns. A skill lvl number already indicates you have that unit.
-Can just copy/paste more images from the character database to represent different units. Gonna add a Log Luffy column as an example that others can use.

MiTYH

Added myself to the new spreadsheet, but only accounted for captains I've used at least once recently. I've mostly been using class-boosting captains, and legends like LL, Sengoku, or Rayleigh.

I modified the text wrapping behaviour for some of the columns. I think it would be cleaner if we did add class-boosting captain columns, using a copy-paste image of the game's icons for the class in the spreadsheet. The "others" columns are getting large for some people.

Other suggestions for the spreadsheet:
-Redundant to put both an X and a skill lvl number in some columns. A skill lvl number already indicates you have that unit.
-Can just copy/paste more images from the character database to represent different units. Gonna add a Log Luffy column as an example that others can use.

I think Legends need to be more prominent -- they're heard to get, and everyone can get a mihawk max special, but not everyone has a Sengoku, for example. Seeing those skillups would be better if moved to the left, IMO.

I'm adding myself now once I finish a Heracules'n raid

EDIT: Done. This makes me happy and sad, seeing so many people with high Enels like me, lol

Jayhawk

I think Legends need to be more prominent -- they're heard to get, and everyone can get a mihawk max special, but not everyone has a Sengoku, for example. Seeing those skillups would be better if moved to the left, IMO.

I'm adding myself now once I finish a Heracules'n raid

I added new columns for legends with multiple owners. I wanted to reformat your columns with socket information with images for each socket, but Google spreadsheets only allows one image per cell. :(

Kyou

added myself to the doc

I took it upon myself to move the notes to the bottom so that I could freeze the top 3 rows so that you can see them while scrolling which makes it WAY easier to navigate

RalchAC

Yeah, modify it as much as you want. It's supposed to be for everybody after all.

And Google Spreadsheets aren't that flexible it seems. Or maybe I'm not too versed in them. But there are some limitations, like the column limit (only A-Z) as opposed to Excel which has infinite rows and Columns.

Kyou

Yeah, modify it as much as you want. It's supposed to be for everybody after all.

And Google Spreadsheets aren't that flexible it seems. Or maybe I'm not too versed in them. But there are some limitations, like the column limit (only A-Z) as opposed to Excel which has infinite rows and Columns.

I was looking into ways to rename the columns so instead of like "AB" it would be "Boa" but there's apparently no way

the freezing thing was annoying too because it was an all or nothing. I couldn't just say "Make sure when you scroll past row 11 it stays on the screen" I could only say "Make sure EVERY ROW UP TO ROW 11 never scrolls off the screen"

bobohoro

That dumb lobster.
30 runs, not one dropped for me.
Oh well, got 27 copies of Heracles (fumbled once more because I selected the wrong crew) and have one more run to go before bed. Will just have to grind me one yellow lobster elsewhere before skill-up.

Top Bottom