• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Just beat 60sta Kuma with:

marco/enel
kaku/story lucci
penguin/thatch

But I got really really quite lucky so .. not gonna use that to farm lol, doesn't pack enough of a punch still.

I'll probably wait with Kuma until I've got my enel closer to finished.

Lagamorph

So I downloaded this game way back when it first launched on Android in Europe, but at the time I never really bothered with it much and eventually just stopped playing, but never uninstalled it.
Recently however, having been starting to actually watch the One Piece anime on Funimation's streaming service I decided to give the game another go. Whilst I like the battle system, everything else about the game just feels so....terrible, especially when I compare it to DBZ Dokkan Battle.

I think my biggest issue with the game is the way that everything takes up a slot in your character box. Whilst in Dokkan Battle you get Training Items and Awakening medals in their own unlimited inventory, here you've got Boosters and Evolvers, but each one of them takes up a slot in your character box. Even duplicate's of the same one don't stack, so I find myself pumping gems into expanding my inventory, especially since I logged in and seem to have a ton of bonus items/characters waiting for me in my mailbox. It's not like I can even burn through the booster items since the game doesn't want to really give me many berries to use them on higher level characters, plus I don't feel I should have to use up high level booster items just for the sake of clearing out space.
And when it comes to Evolver items, it seems the game is pretty poor from what I've played so far at giving you the items you need to Evolve any character beyond Rare. Not that it would do me much good anyway, since ranking up here seems way slower at earlier levels than it was with Dokkan Battle, and so my cost limit is excruciatingly slow to increase. Treasure Cruise just seems significantly less Free to play friendly really.

I also don't think I 'get' the battle system. There was a tutorial back at the start but I don't really recall it, but I don't think it necessarily explained some of the intricacies.
I've noticed when I tap some characters, another character will sometimes flash, am I supposed to pick them afterwards or something?

So...is it worth keeping at it? Is it worth keeping my current account? Is it worth re-rolling? Here is what I've got at the moment in my character box but I've no idea if there's anything remotely decent here, I've no idea if I can get it to only show characters so I apologise for all the booster/evolver things in there. Hell, I cut off the first few top rows and last few bottom rows as they were just boosters/evolvers.

IrDrxE5.png

EeapzxP.png

MANUELF

Banned
Actually Treasure Cruise is way more FTP friendly than dokkan where you NEED some summons to be competitive where in TC you can beat everything without ever spending a dime or even recruiting anyone from rare recruit, also it is true that at the start of the game box space and crew cost are the biggest enemies they become less so when you start leveling and you level very fast at the start of the game, you have some good characters but it depends on you if you want to keep playing

PS: if a character shines when you attack that means their captain ability is helping the attacking character

EMT0

Banned

Day 3: Hitting the early benchmarks

My listed goals for today were the following:

-Hit Pirate Level 65+
-Evolve spare Nami to Thunderbolt Tempo Nami
-Obtain Calgura
-Evolve Arlong to Enraged Arlong
-Boost Bege, Arlong to Lv. 50

Let's go through the checklist. I did manage to hit Pirate Level 65, albeit just barely. I managed to get that missing INT Armored Crab, and thus got TT Nami. I got Calgura too. I got Enraged Arlong, and got Capone to Lv. 50. The only thing I wasn't able to pull off was getting Enraged Arlong to Lv.50, but hell, 4 out of 5 isn't bad at all.

Aside from the above, big things that happened? Well, I decided to start off by buying that starter pack promotion that they've got going on for $5, and got myself Trafalgar Law which I'm pretty pleased with. I now have a grand total of three DEX units, so he won't be seeing play as a captain anytime soon. But he DOES play a vital role by the end of today...

I'm slowly working my way through the story now that I can't simply power through with endless stamina. Today, Loguetown was half off and I cleared it without too much trouble. Admittedly, I got my ass handed to me by Tashigi once, because I got overconfident in my beatstick Gear 2nd team and thought I could KO her first to try for a drop, then clean up her fodder afterwards. Nope, got KO'd instead.

EDIT: What drops is already predecided when you begin a stage. Kill anything in any order you like

As of my current progress, I'm now sitting at 9 gems as I've been putting them to good use and dumping almost all of them into expanding my box space. I'm currently sitting at 250, and I imagine I'll be bumping this up to 300 by the end of the week at the latest.

On ships, the Merry Go is currently at Lv. 8, and I have 6 cola stocked. I'm guesstimating 30 more cola if I'm lucky, and 100 cola if I'm unlucky to max the Merry, but once the Merry's ready, oh boy, watch your asses, 15 stamina fortnights.

I managed to catch the second turtle time today and as luck would have it, it was a DEX Turtle island. DEX, that I only have three units for, one of them being the Brook from the Frieza prizes. Ah well. I timed it so that my level up would occur in the process of turtle farming, letting me get in about 6 runs off of 52 stamina, and I put the turtles to good use. Since my current go-to threshold for units is Lv. 50, I dumped turtles on story Brook, figuring that as my only DEX unit as well as being a Slasher, he was a decent choice for now even if I never level him past 50. The rest of the turtles were dedicated to pushing Arlong to Lv. 50 to evolve him, and boosting Bege to Lv. 50 as well.

On team goals, not much has changed other than being able to freely run GP Usopp in both my Lucci and Marco teams, not that they've been tried out extensively yet. What I DID do today was form a surprise 4th team that's quickly rising to be my most consistent beatsticks. It currently goes:

Slasher FC - Arlong
Ashura Zoro - Unevolved RR Law
Candelabra Mr. 3 - Story Brook

It's not the most amazing thing in the world, but I've got a good foundation that stands to get much better in the near future. Throw in a Mihawk as captain, replace Brook with Kohza, and throw in Nolan in place of Ashura or Mr. 3 for a 2 or 3-man DEX Slasher burst. Later on, I'll be able to slot in more powerful slashers like Doffy here. Lots of good stuff is going to be coming out of my slashers in the future.

Oh. And I got Mohji and Kuroobi, for what that's worth. I'm 99% sure I'm going to get rid of Kuroobi once I can confirm that he's not useful, but I'm pretty sure that Mohji has a mission tied to him. That'll get done before he goes bye bye.

Highlights:
-Reached 4/5 of today's goals
-Obtained Law via New Player offer
-More books for the book gods
-Less green turtles, more of any other pls
-Merry Go is on FIRE!

....too soon? :(

Goals for Tomorrow:
-Reach Pirate Level 70
-Enraged Arlong and Candelabra Mr. 3 to Lv. 50
-Clear Wiper Exhibition Colosseum

End of Week Goals(11/15):
-Pirate Level 80+
-Get Sadi from her fortnight
-Clear all Exhibition Coliseums
-Marco and Lucci Lv.50

RalchAC

So I downloaded this game way back when it first launched on Android in Europe, but at the time I never really bothered with it much and eventually just stopped playing, but never uninstalled it.
Recently however, having been starting to actually watch the One Piece anime on Funimation's streaming service I decided to give the game another go. Whilst I like the battle system, everything else about the game just feels so....terrible, especially when I compare it to DBZ Dokkan Battle.

I think my biggest issue with the game is the way that everything takes up a slot in your character box. Whilst in Dokkan Battle you get Training Items and Awakening medals in their own unlimited inventory, here you've got Boosters and Evolvers, but each one of them takes up a slot in your character box. Even duplicate's of the same one don't stack, so I find myself pumping gems into expanding my inventory, especially since I logged in and seem to have a ton of bonus items/characters waiting for me in my mailbox. It's not like I can even burn through the booster items since the game doesn't want to really give me many berries to use them on higher level characters, plus I don't feel I should have to use up high level booster items just for the sake of clearing out space.
And when it comes to Evolver items, it seems the game is pretty poor from what I've played so far at giving you the items you need to Evolve any character beyond Rare. Not that it would do me much good anyway, since ranking up here seems way slower at earlier levels than it was with Dokkan Battle, and so my cost limit is excruciatingly slow to increase. Treasure Cruise just seems significantly less Free to play friendly really.

I also don't think I 'get' the battle system. There was a tutorial back at the start but I don't really recall it, but I don't think it necessarily explained some of the intricacies.
I've noticed when I tap some characters, another character will sometimes flash, am I supposed to pick them afterwards or something?

So...is it worth keeping at it? Is it worth keeping my current account? Is it worth re-rolling? Here is what I've got at the moment in my character box but I've no idea if there's anything remotely decent here, I've no idea if I can get it to only show characters so I apologise for all the booster/evolver things in there. Hell, I cut off the first few top rows and last few bottom rows as they were just boosters/evolvers.

Box space it's a problem, yeah, and you will see lots of people complaining about the lack of it. However, there are weekly islands to farm everything but lobsters. Drop rates on those islands could be better, I agree, but in general is not that bad. By doing raid bosses you can get lobsters and seahorses too, which is something you do quite often.

In general, the game is really, really fair. Fortnights won't be a problem for long, and most raid bosses can be beaten with teams made of F2P units. It won't always be the fastest team, but itll be reliable nontheless.

As far as mechanics go, the units shinning are the ones in the top row, right? Those two units are your captain and friendcaptain and have various effects (generally they increase the damage of a certain type or colour). They shine everytime their captain ability is activated. So if I have a captain that increases ATK by 2x to Fighters, and I use Luffy, he will shine and Luffy will do double damage.

Try to get a 2x Legend account, some people rerolled during the past Sugofest. EMT0 is writting a micro blogging in this thread telling us how is he catching up with the game as fast as possible, since he dropped his account in favour of a double legend one. If you like OP, give the game a try. You can always drop it :)

EMT0

Banned
Box space it's a problem, yeah, and you will see lots of people complaining about the lack of it. However, there are weekly islands to farm everything but lobsters. Drop rates on those islands could be better, I agree, but in general is not that bad. By doing raid bosses you can get lobsters and seahorses too, which is something you do quite often.

In general, the game is really, really fair. Fortnights won't be a problem for long, and most raid bosses can be beaten with teams made of F2P units. It won't always be the fastest team, but itll be reliable nontheless.

As far as mechanics go, the units shinning are the ones in the top row, right? Those two units are your captain and friendcaptain and have various effects (generally they increase the damage of a certain type or colour). They shine everytime their captain ability is activated. So if I have a captain that increases ATK by 2x to Fighters, and I use Luffy, he will shine and Luffy will do double damage.

Try to get a 2x Legend account, some people rerolled during the past Sugofest. EMT0 is writting a micro blogging in this thread telling us how is he catching up with the game as fast as possible, since he dropped his account in favour of a double legend one. If you like OP, give the game a try. You can always drop it :)

Yup, I'm the man with the thousand(okay, not a thousand) double legend accounts. I'll be happy to give em away to GAFers.

You pick up a lot of stuff as you go, but a general truth to OPTC is that you want to have the best start possible and that means Legend(6*) characters, which are normally only available via Rare Recruit. I spent the previous Sugofest pulling characters nonstop trying to go for a triple Legend account, and a product of that is a big surplus of double Legends that I'm trying to offer new players. This is the list below; if anything catches your eye, let me know and I'll send you the info via PM.

Boa - Rayleigh
Sabo - Inthawk
Marco - Inthawk
Shanks - Jinbe
Ace - Crocodile
Cavendish - Sabo
Ace - Shanks
Gear 3rd - Jinbe
Gear 3rd - Corazon
Shanks - Sabo
Boa - Shanks
Crocodile - Jinbe

My personal recommendation to you as a new player would be to pick the Cavendish - Sabo account. Cavendish is an excellent early game captain and he plays nice with just about everything you can throw together and doesn't require a lot of setup like Croc or Ace does. Or alternatively, Gear 3rd - Jinbe is a solid choice as Gear 3rd literally tears through most of the early game content and a lot of the midgame including key raids like Mihawk, while Jinbe is an amazing captain who's easy to gather good units to use alongside due to a large number of Fighters in the game.

Kyou

it's too bad the only rayleigh one there is saddled with boa :(
Sabo/Cabbage would indeed be a good start.

Only got 15 Kumas today through a combination of being busier than I thought I'd be and 60 stamina raids just DEVOURING gems. I hate seeing that number go down so fast!

RalchAC

Only got 15 Kumas today through a combination of being busier than I thought I'd be and 60 stamina raids just DEVOURING gems. I hate seeing that number go down so fast!

I can see Cavendish being great due to his selfish special, especially at the beginning.

I've seen him destroy a lot of raid bosses too, including Young WB and Akainu.

You could probably assemble a team with him and penguins and beat Monster Chopper xD.

MANUELF

Banned
Hey EMT0 you are way too powerful for exhibiton right now, I have beaten Wiper with my new account with pirate level 47 and I even grind him to level up, outside of that good luck getting that calgara, he has evaded me so far and are you going to get Sadie?

Lagamorph

Yup, I'm the man with the thousand(okay, not a thousand) double legend accounts. I'll be happy to give em away to GAFers.

You pick up a lot of stuff as you go, but a general truth to OPTC is that you want to have the best start possible and that means Legend(6*) characters, which are normally only available via Rare Recruit. I spent the previous Sugofest pulling characters nonstop trying to go for a triple Legend account, and a product of that is a big surplus of double Legends that I'm trying to offer new players. This is the list below; if anything catches your eye, let me know and I'll send you the info via PM.

Boa - Rayleigh
Sabo - Inthawk
Marco - Inthawk
Shanks - Jinbe
Ace - Crocodile
Cavendish - Sabo
Ace - Shanks
Gear 3rd - Jinbe
Gear 3rd - Corazon
Shanks - Sabo
Boa - Shanks
Crocodile - Jinbe

My personal recommendation to you as a new player would be to pick the Cavendish - Sabo account. Cavendish is an excellent early game captain and he plays nice with just about everything you can throw together and doesn't require a lot of setup like Croc or Ace does. Or alternatively, Gear 3rd - Jinbe is a solid choice as Gear 3rd literally tears through most of the early game content and a lot of the midgame including key raids like Mihawk, while Jinbe is an amazing captain who's easy to gather good units to use alongside due to a large number of Fighters in the game.
Thanks mate! :)

I'm only actually up to the point in the series where the crew have gotten past reverse mountain and met Mr Six and Miss Wednesday, so most of those names are meaningless to me. So I guess I'd go with your recommendation of the Gear 3rd - Jinbe account. Especially if it'll help me tear through early and mid game content to rank up quickly.

Thanks again!

I'm guessing it's generally better to save gems for a Sugofest then in general? And it's better to just use Boosters for the sake of them to free up some box space since you can fairly easily get more?

RalchAC

I'm only actually up to the point in the series where the crew have gotten past reverse mountain and met Mr Six and Miss Wednesday, so most of those names are meaningless to me. So I guess I'd go with your recommendation of the Gear 3rd - Jinbe account. Especially if it'll help me tear through early and mid game content to rank up quickly.

Thanks again!

I'm guessing it's generally better to save gems for a Sugofest then in general? And it's better to just use Boosters for the sake of them to free up some box space since you can fairly easily get more?

Yeah. Just dump them on units you think will be useful in the short term and call it a day. In the beginning, people try to level them to 50 and call it a day, since the experience curve increases quite a bit after that (1-50 costs between 300 and 500k EXP, while 51-99 costs over 2.5 million).

Only pull on Sugofests. Right now, you don't need to hold off and wait for 2nd Anniversary like some people do since you don't have many units available in the pool.

Other important thing: your GP Usopp (4* evolution that asks for a crab) is invaluable, don't evolve him to 5*. Keeping a 4* Mirage Tempo Nami is quite useful too, she has a good special.

If I have spare time at Christmas, I think I may update the OT and shake it up a bit. Make it more beginner friendly, since regulars don't need big OTs (they know where to look up for info) and the game progresses really fast nowadays.

bjork

I think I've only done like two runs in the last few days. I super duper slept yesterday and holy crap was it great. Then I was at work, and my friend is doing the extra life stream for Obsidian, and so I guess I'm gonna go out there for awhile as soon as my laundry finishes, but then I work tonight. So I'll probably come home and crash, then go to work, then maybe have time for OPTC tomorrow.

Stupid life getting in the way, how dare it.

RR30

30 Hawkins down with another 10 or so books of his. Now up to 230 books thanks to the Frieza event >_< Skill up event can't come soon enough. Thankfully we got that upgrade to 1100 box space or I would be in all sorts of trouble lol.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Is there anything I should be doing w/r/t this crossover event? I just started out and have no idea wtf I'm doing. This game isn't very noob friendly!

EMT0

Banned

Sadly, I goofed on the Whitebeard - Rayleigh and Rayleigh - IntHawk accounts and forgot to reissue passwords for them. Once you use the password, you need reissue them. I'm still so annoyed by it :(

I can see Cavendish being great due to his selfish special, especially at the beginning.

I've seen him destroy a lot of raid bosses too, including Young WB and Akainu.

You could probably assemble a team with him and penguins and beat Monster Chopper xD.

When I first started rerolling, my best case scenarios were Marco + Lucci + 3rd Legend/3D2Y Sanji, or Cabbage/Log Luffy/3rd Legend, precisely because Cabbage is a 'You Win' button for everything up until the late game.

Hey EMT0 you are way too powerful for exhibiton right now, I have beaten Wiper with my new account with pirate level 47 and I even grind him to level up, outside of that good luck getting that calgara, he has evaded me so far and are you going to get Sadie?

Thanks for the heads up. I'd recommend hitting up Frieza though, 3.2k exp for 20 stamina is no joke and if you can hit ~100k damage in 4 turns, you can clear him with few problems. Yup, I'm going to be getting Sadie but she isn't super high on the priority list atm. I mostly want to inflate my Pirate Level so that I can start clearing her at 15 Stamina, as the last time I tried at 15 she destroyed me.

Thanks again!

Just sent it to ya, and no problem. While you're right in that it's generally better to save gems for Sugofest, your priority as a new player should be box space, it's absolutely vital in order to have a healthy stock of evolvers and to store up duplicates of units/books you're farming, although I wouldn't worry about what the pros of doing so are yet.

Is there anything I should be doing w/r/t this crossover event? I just started out and have no idea wtf I'm doing. This game isn't very noob friendly!

How far did you get in the story? I'd recommend clearing up to the early Baratie arc, and then to more or less permanently farm Extra Island to quickly level yourself up. Focus on evolving your Strawhats from the Frieza event to their final forms save Usopp and Nami who are better served as Golden Pound Usopp and Mirage Tempo Nami, respectively. Then I'd start clearing 20 stamina Frieza more or less nonstop until the event is over aside from hitting up Fortnight islands to get their unique characters for your box. 20 Stamina Frieza is crazy easy if you can deal ~100k damage within four turns, and Gear 2nd Luffy as captain lets you do that pretty easily if you've got other evolved Strawhats with you.

Hana-Bi

Got my 50 copies of Hawkins. Sadly my last five runs only dropped Hawkins and turtles. And those Frieza runs didn't drop anything good either. Will run Nami and Robin fn for 3d2y Luffy books now...

RR30

Got my 50 copies of Hawkins. Sadly my last five runs only dropped Hawkins and turtles. And those Frieza runs didn't drop anything good either. Will run Nami and Robin fn for 3d2y Luffy books now...

I've got like 1 tome in 30 runs for Hawkins. Just terrible drop rates. Same with Frieza & tomes, but I've got plenty of good SB's from it.

RR30

Perfect, thanks EMT!

What do I do with all these extra manuals I'm getting? Save them?

It depends on what characters they are for. If they are for the characters you have, keep them for a skill up for a better chance to level up their special. If they are for a character you don't have you can use them as XP fodder (5000XP per) for your characters.

EMT0

Banned
It depends on what characters they are for. If they are for the characters you have, keep them for a skill up for a better chance to level up their special. If they are for a character you don't have you can use them as XP fodder (5000XP per) for your characters.

Exactly this. I'd also add that the reason you save them rather than use them right away is because the chance of leveling up a skill is pretty low normally, but that there are events that double the skillup rate which makes spare units/books worth saving. Right now we're all waiting for that to come back around.

Heng

I've decided to pick this game up again and man... I just feel overwhelmed with the amount of content that is out. I don't know if I should bother farming Nami/Robin since they have so many fortnights now or if I should use my stamina to get clear the Colosseum for the rewards... Also I've left my box space at 780/800 so I have to clean that out before I can do anything.

On the bright side, I have new world Robin and Khalifa so my WB team is looking really good.

MKAllDay

Hey I just started playing this game today and saw this post. I would like one of these accounts if that would be alright. I don't know much of anything about this game so I don't know these characters from a viability stand point but as far as characters I like best, the Ace-Shanks account seems great. Would this account work well enough for a beginner?

RR30

Hey I just started playing this game today and saw this post. I would like one of these accounts if that would be alright. I don't know much of anything about this game so I don't know these characters from a viability stand point but as far as characters I like best, the Ace-Shanks account seems great. Would this account work well enough for a beginner?

Honestly any legend account gives you a huge head start on content/the game. Ace's "dream team" is one of the better teams in the game but it is very rare recruit heavy so not exactly easy to get.

MKAllDay

Honestly any legend account gives you a huge head start on content/the game. Ace's "dream team" is one of the better teams in the game but it is very rare recruit heavy so not exactly easy to get.

Thanks. So this "dream team" along with a comment I saw earlier about Ace requiring setup. Is Ace not that great individually? How about Shanks?

EMT0

Banned

Ace is one of the best captains in the game, and Shanks is able to steamroll certain fortnights/raids with his eyes closed and is only a matter of getting 5 more PSY characters. Ace is heavily dependent on a 'dream team' though, while Shanks is generally considered a so-so Legend because unlike a lot of other Captains, he's color-based instead of class-based which means you can't bring him to everything. What this would translate for in practical terms to you is that the early game would be a bit trickier, while the mid to late game would be stomping mudholes in a lot of things first with Shanks, then with Ace.

Keep in mind though, so-so for a Legend is still straight up

compared to 95% of the characters in game, easy. And the early game is for the most part, well, pretty easy. If you see a few of my recent posts in the thread, I've been tearing through most early game content without breaking a sweat thanks to the units that all of my double Legend accounts come with, ie Gear 2nd Luffy + the other evolved Strawhats. So yes, you can definitely have that account and I'll be sending you a PM in a few minutes with the info. You pretty much can't go wrong with any double Legend account, so choosing favorites is as good a pick as any, and I almost took the Jinbe - Shanks account for exactly that reason. It also helps that you can justify every Legend
except Boa

EDIT: I'll hold off a bit till you're certain on what you'd like. By all means, feel free to choose any account.

MANUELF

Banned
Thanks. So this "dream team" along with a comment I saw earlier about Ace requiring setup. Is Ace not that great individually? How about Shanks?

I say Cavendish and Sabo is the best starter account, Cavendish boost himself and three other colors so it will be easier to make teams with him

EMT0

Banned
How is Marco? I might take his if he is less team dependent than Shanks/Ace.

They're all pretty damn excellent, but Marco is hands down the best QCK Captain in the game for a burst/OTK outside of 'Perfect HP or no boost' captains. My last Marco is paired with Legend Mihawk, who's also an excellent unit and very easy to get running with as Slashers are common, dare I say rampant, in the game and is usable from beginning to end.

MKAllDay

They're all pretty damn excellent, but Marco is hands down the best QCK Captain in the game for a burst/OTK outside of 'Perfect HP or no boost' captains. My last Marco is paired with Legend Mihawk, who's also an excellent unit and very easy to get running with as Slashers are common, dare I say rampant, in the game and is usable from beginning to end.

Yeah that sounds great. I will go with Marco-Mihawk.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

I can't really agree with this. Any "dream team" is going to be Rare Recruit heavier on subs by default because it means the "best" team that a particular captain can have, certain situations and exclusions aside.

Mihawk needs 3D2Y Zoro
Crocodile needs 3D2Y Robin and Legend Doffy
Doflamingo needs Trebol and Caeser
Whitebeard wants Don Chinjao
Jimbe needs either Koala or 3D2Y Sanji and Marco
etc.

That said, Shooters have some of the strongest FTP options in the game, and the only arguably "necessary" RR unit for an Ace shooter team is SW Franky. There are a lot of viable alternatives for all of the others... and even then, you can just toss Doflamingo or another non-shooter orb booster and still have it work decently enough. In fact, most people tout one of Ace's strengths as being less RR dependent than a lot of other legends. Here's an example FTP Ace team:

Mdq1rcS.png

It's not perfect, but it does pretty well. And that Doflamingo slot is transient. The real drawback to Ace is that early on you won't have access to a lot of the good shooter options, since they tend to be raids... Zephyr, Heracles-un, Boa, Kizaru, etc. Ace's dream team is one of the best teams in the game. Arguably the best. But he still remains a strong captain for FTP.

MiTYH

Sooooo Coliseum disappeared. That'll be a free gem at least since it's supposed to be here another day at least. And I just hit full stamina.. Ah well, time to hit up Noland

Kyou

Sooooo Coliseum disappeared. That'll be a free gem at least since it's supposed to be here another day at least. And I just hit full stamina.. Ah well, time to hit up Noland
All the coliseums have vanished before they were supposed to, I wonder what the deal is

Tidd

I already wrote a mail regarding the last two times. Yesterday I should confirm other details and now they are trying to confirm it. Will write a follow up mail, regarding this!

This was the latest mail I got:

Hello,

Thank you for playing ONE PIECE Treasure Cruise.

Regarding your inquiry, kindly be informed that the reported matter is being confirmed by the appropriate department.

Rest assured that we will contact you as soon as we receive the needed resolution.

We hope for your kind understanding and patience.

Oh and since I had more than 60 Hawkins copies I yolo-fed everything above that number. Every time I would get a skill up I could feed another 5 copies and now my Hawkins is maxed. :D

RR30

Yup. IntHawk is by far my most used captain, and that is with his books still not being in the game yet. Even with him I'd say getting RaidHawk maxed is a very good thing because of his HP cut special and for certain fortnights where IntHawk isn't usable (looking at you Lucci!).

Kyou

really hope we get skill up after the next event, it's getting annoying scrolling past everything.

Last time we had a skill up was, what, Zephyr? By the time we get the next one it'll have been two new raid bosses since then

edit: Although if they're dragging out the next one to line up with Gild Tesoro I'm okay with that

MANUELF

Banned
You have so many story characters! I'm surprised you had the patience to grind them out like that. Amazing. I don't have many if those.
I got a lot of them from FP sugo and Ms Valentine, Mr 5, Mr 2 and Mr 3 from RR
The ones I got from Story mode Were Alvida, Helmeppo, Morgan, Buggy, Cabahji, Mochi, Kuro, Carne, Patty, Zeff, Johny, Fullbody, Moomoo, Laboon, Ms Wednesday, Ms Monday, dugong, Crocodile, Shura, Hammer Usopp and Lulu

RalchAC

Where should I write if I want to send a ticket about Coliseum? Yesterday I found out I can farm him, and I wanted to get some extra copies today.

I don't care if they give a gem or not. I want an extra day for Hawkins!

EMT0

Banned

Day 3: Crawling to the new benchmarks

Today's goals were the following:

-Reach Pirate Level 70
-Enraged Arlong and Candelabra Mr. 3 to Lv. 50
-Clear Wiper Exhibition Colosseum

Off the above goals, I reached PL70, got Arlong to Lv. 50, and managed to clear all of the Exhibition Coliseums, clearing one of my weekly goals(and right on time too because they disappeared early this time). The only goal I failed in was getting Mr.3 to Lv. 50 but I don't feel too bad about it; getting an INT character to Lv.50 is easier done than said tbh, especially once Monday turtle time rolls around. I'll push that goal back to Monday.

Nothing too crazy happened today, as I stuck exclusively to Frieza, the Coliseums, and the odd Sadie run. Still no Sadie drop sadly. The one surprise was getting Mr.7/Miss Father's Day off of the Exhibiton stage. Not the greatest thing in the world, but I'll take it. Additionally, I went down to 2 gems in order to get 300 box space, as the steady trickle of Strawhat and story Baroque Works books continue to fill my box.

I'm starting to reach that point where my leveling is slowing down and I can't go ten a day anymore. Time to make some more restrained daily goals.

For Tomorrow:
-Pirate Level 73
-Marco Lv. 50
-Sadie from fortnight

MANUELF

Banned
On my new account I got Sadie and Calgara and Im ready to evolve DJ Sanji, Ashura Zoro. Arlong and Noland so my Sengoku team will be almost complete

RalchAC

I'm happy Urouge Coliseum is back, since I pulled the PSY version recently. Since Kid seems really strong, I will focus on socketing both PSY and STR Urouge. First PSY, since his 4 slots should be useful and I need Despair level 1 for Aokiji.

Just fully switch, man.

Those double Legend accounts are making me hesitate and I've played for 450 days lol.

However, then I remember how I would have to skill max and socket again a lot of units (including raid bosses) and I say: "No way!"

Hopefully we get some cool new event for Thanksgiving or Christmas. It's hard to hoard gems with all the content we've been getting lately. I would love to do 3-4 multipulls in 2nd Anniversary.

Majukun

the whole colosseum thing is bullshit..i was looking for farming hawkins and yoloing some copies to have it avaiable to farm kid and they take him out 30 hours before the deadline? wtf

i even had a level up today that was gonna fall perfectly into place

this time "a gem" will not be enough for me..if they ven aknowledge the problem..seems even the other colosseum waves left early and they didn't address shit

Top Bottom