• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

So Shiki up tomorrow for the last time. Any idiot proof f2p team that could secure me one single copy ? I wont/cant farm him but just want one unit for my box.

Would be willing to stone once if the Drop is guaranteed.

I have Raid Enel but unskilled ...well and G3 but dont know if he can beat this one.
There's this 2x Enel team with G3 set for the premptive captain swap.
eUxS5pN.png
Since it's a 2x Enel team, CD's don't matter. What I kept screwing up on was hitting my perfects on the burst round, >_<. Damn nerves. I got him twice from 40 runs, but I'll try 60 again this final time just to beat it.

Tidd

Colosseum Coby maxed but I still need two more orb matching sockets. I blame the extra skillbook drops. v.v But otherwise I'm done for the colosseum for this week. I want to farm the Marguerite fortnights for her and Blueno skills ups during the skill up event.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
There's this 2x Enel team with G3 set for the premptive captain swap.

Since it's a 2x Enel team, CD's don't matter. What I kept screwing up on was hitting my perfects on the burst round, >_<. Damn nerves. I got him twice from 40 runs, but I'll try 60 again this final time just to beat it.

Wow thanks - this is exactly what i was looking for. Ill try to get my Shiki copy like that and will report back tomorrow.

Good luck on your 60stam clear - get that stone before he leaves for who knows how long.

RedBoot

Whoo, skill maxed Colo Ace with 38 copies plus 10 skillbooks. Actually, let's just call it 38 copies because I got zilch from the books. :p Pretty lucky to max him after that. He's 3/3/4 on sockets, so I might run him a bit more, but good god I don't want to. The colo Ace stage ended up being about my least favorite thing to do so far in the game outside of Doffy's raid. That was the risk I took running a less than guaranteed team, I guess.

Might switch gears to Coby and go back to get some Ace sockets later. I hope Colo Ace is useful somewhere down the line.

Tidd

you know what?i've underestimated fujitora

You forgot to post your team. :p
But I expect another legend as a sub. Because it's always like this. ._.
I'm trying a Fuji team and it feels like it's doable with orb luck. But I'm missing a few auto-heal sockets for level 5 which would help a lot.

Majukun

You forgot to post your team. :p
But I expect another legend as a sub. Because it's always like this. ._.
I'm trying a Fuji team and it feels like it's doable with orb luck. But I'm missing a few auto-heal sockets for level 5.

it's basically the dream fuji forest team without the dream part,no sub legend :p

2 x fuji
shiki (instead of caesar)
psy marco (instead of legend marco)
raid doffy (instead of legend doffy)
gp usopp

Tidd

it's basically the dream fuji forest team without the dream part,no sub legend :p

2 x fuji
gp usopp

And I thought I was the only one who tried it with such a team. Only difference is that I run Diamante over GPU. Maybe I should use him instead. But it's great to know that it wasn't just a feeling that it is beatable with this team.
When do you use your Fuji specials? Just on Jimbei or already on earlier stages?

bjork

When all this movie stuff is done, I'm gonna shoot for all the boats by 12/31. I feel like I have all the guys I need, I just don't know the strategy. For the sun pirates one, I started it and quit out just to get rid of the "new!" thing flashing on the extra island icon.

Kyou

I still need two Shiki sockets but I think I might focus on skill based stuff instead of him tomorrow. Socket books arent THAT hard to come by

Majukun

And I thought I was the only one who tried it with such a team. Only difference is that I run Diamante over GPU. Maybe I should use him instead. But it's great to know that it wasn't just a feeling that it is beatable with this team.
When do you use your Fuji specials? Just on Jimbei or already on earlier stages?

definitely bring gp usopp over diamante..you lose power but gain a lot in survivability, both in stage 19 and 20.
in the run i completed i used both fuji at stage 20, but it's oable even using one at stage 19 and the other at stage 20...the secon fuji gives you certainty that he will go low enough to being burstable,otherwise you need good orbs to bring him low enough to be burstable in the turn where he gets the perfect barrier

going by memory

stage 11: attack
stage 12: gp usopp and attack
stage 13: attack,kill foxy and usopp,stall on the unkillable luffy
stage 14: attack normally, kill sanji first,beware of not bringing zeff below 50% until he is on 2 CD
stage 15: first turn kill zombie,then gp usopp after the berserk buff and kill
stage 16: doffy+shiki,burst koala,hack and ivankov,leave nemur alive and stall on him after you got both of them ready again,you can use gp usopp to better stall,it would be unusable for a while.
stage 17: same thing, burst everyone except franky and stall until doffy and shiki are back
stage 18: killing franky should have given you a mixture of STR,bomb and tandem orbs, setting the stage for the burst,use doffy and shiki, here you can do 2 things,either kill the 3 on the front row and leave nami (but she is not that "stallable", be ready to go to the next stage in a couple turns), or kill zoro,,usopp and nami and stall on sanji.
he hits really hard but has a better cooldown to stall on..beware of zoro attackinf for a shitload of hp below 50% if i remember correctly, same for sanji that does around 8k normally and around 12k under 50%
stage 19: use gp usopp and attack. you can use one fuji now or leave him for the boss stage,it's up to you..with fuji is way safer now but less safe later and viceversa. remember to leave the stage with at least enough hp to survive one hit from jinbe on stage 20 (18300 according to gamewith)
stage20: use one fuji, continue attacking him enough to destroy the barrier and farm orbs so that at the end of the turn fuji's special will do his magic. Once the debuff protector is gone, use gp usopp and continue the pattern..if you have a second fuji use it when the first one wears off,otherwise you hav to bring him at a burstable state by punching him. when he is close to attacking and the perfect barrier comes again,use shiki and doffy and burst him away,

RedBoot

Got a few socket books from farming Ace today (and yet no Ace skillbooks, somehow). So I decided to toss a few onto Boa.

VGNH9Gv.png

The lesson is, luck always balances out. This is the other side of skill maxing Ace with 38 copies.

Tidd

definitely bring gp usopp over diamante..you lose power but gain a lot in survivability, both in stage 19 and 20.

Yep, GPU is the only real GOD in this game. I always forget that he is the real forest king. Anyway: This was easy. Thanks for the little guide. <3 It was nearly what I did before but GPU makes it a lot easier. Also I got lv. 4 auto-healing with him.
I went the route with using both Jimbei specials on stage 20. And if anyone is interested in doing the same, be careful if you stall on Sanji because he does around 12000 damage when you get him under 50%. You just mentioned Zoro so it's better to mention this, too. Like I said when I pulled him last week. Fujitora is the best legend in the game. :)

oSU6z5I.jpg

108 colas later:
qfnXT2J.jpg

Majukun

Yep, GPU is the only real GOD in this game. I always forget that he is the real forest king. Anyway: This was easy. Thanks for the little guide. <3 It was nearly what I did before but GPU makes it a lot easier. Also I got lv. 4 auto-healing with him.
I went the route with using both Jimbei specials on stage 20. And if anyone is interested in doing the same, be careful if you stall on Sanji because he does around 12000 damage when you get him under 50%. You just mentioned Zoro so it's better to mention this, too. Like I said when I pulled him last week. Fujitora is the best legend in the game. :)

ok,adding the sanji info if anyone will ever need the guide again.

Tidd

Clash of clashes, meat rate up and skill up event all at the same time. RIP first week of the year for some people.

CHARACTER NUMBER 5001-5008 (Edit: these are the super evolved characters? At least 5005 and 5006)
Oh, this could be the replacements for the log straw hats!!! Because the Usopp is a QCK unit and a striker.

Looks like Kizaru will be the next legend.

2 x fuji
gp usopp

Interesting. Will have to try this later. How low does Shiki need to be?

Adeptrain

Yay! Our Christmas event got posted! Two gems for downloading a new patch with the events.

Christmas Characters!! (Sabo, Tashigi, Rayleigh) Facebook Event (Pick an evolution pack for one x-mas character's evolutions plus 5 gems.

Oh Geez, New years clash of Clashes.
Jan 1 Mihawk,
Jan 2 Doffy
Jan 3 Chopper
Jan 4 Eneru
Jan 5 Garp & Aokiji

o_O

RedBoot

Yup, it's finally time to get Enel's skill maxed. I'm about halfway there, so it won't be too frantic of a farming day. Besides him, Chopper's the only one from those I haven't maxed, but he's not really necessary. Might run some Mihawk to socket the story mode version, though (gotta assume I can farm him out by then).

Also, Bandai, just sayin', if you want to keep running skill up events every 2-3 weeks or so, I'm okay with it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yay! Our Christmas event got posted! Two gems for downloading a new patch with the events.

Christmas Characters!! (Sabo, Tashigi, Rayleigh) Facebook Event (Pick an evolution pack for one x-mas character's evolutions plus 5 gems.

Jan 1 Mihawk,
Jan 2 Doffy
Jan 3 Chopper
Jan 4 Eneru
Jan 5 Garp & Aokiji

o_O

I need all of these. But I'll be out of town. Argh. I'll be back for the last two tho ...

RedBoot

He's not bad. He's just not Legend worthy.

I'd say he's just not the type of legend that is intended to clear high level content and raids. He's clearly for farming stuff, which fits for Buggy, and he's better at it than any other character so far.

Now, if you say that all legends should be focused on clearing high-level content, well, that's a fair statement. But Bandai might be looking to introduce other types of legends.

(Personally, I would have given him 2x attack to all units, just to make him a bit stronger. Wouldn't be breaking anything that way. The weirder thing is that he seems to get worse if you evolve him.)

MANUELF

Banned
I'd say he's just not the type of legend that is intended to clear high level content and raids. He's clearly for farming stuff, which fits for Buggy, and he's better at it than any other character so far.

Now, if you say that all legends should be focused on clearing high-level content, well, that's a fair statement. But Bandai might be looking to introduce other types of legends.

(Personally, I would have given him 2x attack to all units, just to make him a bit stronger. Wouldn't be breaking anything that way. The weirder thing is that he seems to get worse if you evolve him.)

It seems he is a pre buff Sengoku case

EMT0

Banned
Today was a pretty good day; I got my first skillup on Legend Marco from 5 books, got a story Croc drop, and my lone copy of Shiki only cost me four gems with a yolo team. Not a bad day at all.

Adeptrain

Today was a pretty good day; I got my first skillup on Legend Marco from 5 books, got a story Croc drop, and my lone copy of Shiki only cost me four gems with a yolo team. Not a bad day at all.

Ahhhh!! EMT0! You got a Story Croc?!?! Sigh....that leaves me as the only Croc-less Gaf member now...:/ Anyway, Congrats on your great luck today!

cw_sasuke

Thanks again AdawgDaFAB - this worked like a charm on 40stam and i got the drop on my first attempt.

My only issue was i could really figure out how to "reroll" Shikis Captain changes. I thought it would change if i close and restart the app but he always chose the same Captains. So yeah i never had G3 as my Captain...just went ahead and finished him with 2xEnel before he could kill me.

I already got what i came for....but i might give 60stam a shot if i figure out how i can get G3 chosen as my Captain, the 2x Enel dmg wont be enough for 60stam Shiki.
Jan 1 Mihawk,
Jan 2 Doffy
Jan 3 Chopper
Jan 4 Eneru
Jan 5 Garp & Aokiji

o_O

Doffy ? There you are...my main goal is to max skill him. Once that is done i can slowly work my way up to the latest events.

CHARACTER NUMBER 5001-5008 (Edit: these are the super evolved characters? At least 5005 and 5006)
Oh, this could be the replacements for the log straw hats!!! Because the Usopp is a QCK unit and a striker.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO... Don't fill my RR pool with garbage, Bandai!

Log Sanji, Zoro, Brook, and Chopper are all garbage. Robin is redundant or inferior when compared to Domino, story Aokiji, or Colo Paulie. Usopp is only really useful for striker or WB teams that don't want to wait for Diamante's cooldown, especially now that we have SW Usopp. And Nami is practically the same unit as Norland but her special only lasts for 1 turn.

What if they replaced the books in the banquet fortnights not with the SW books but with the Log books instead. THE HORROR, THE HORROR!!!

cw_sasuke

Oh forgot that Doffy is 60stam...this makes messing up or loosing a round even worse. I remember again why i dont have him max skilled yet lol.

bjork

I need to socket legend Doflamingo sigh sigh

I think my team for the 60 is pretty easy to use, if anyone needs a basic strat

G3/G3
Jozu/Raid Mihawk
GP Usopp/Story Arlong

Mihawk/GPU max special, Jozu doesn't need to be, he just needs to be ready by the end of stage 4.

Stall as much as you can so you can use GPU on stage 4. Kill seahorse first just because, and leave the purple dude for last, and farm for red orbs on Luffys/Arlong. Let purple dude bind Usopp, take 2 turns to kill him.

At Doflamingo:
Turn 1 - use Mihawk and the Sunny if you have it, manually target top Doflamingo, attack
Turn 2 - use Jozu, attack
Turn 3 - use GP Usopp, any other specials you have ready, attack
Turn 4 on - try and kill bottom Doflamingo before the delay ends

This is fairly safe and viable even if you miss a turn or two with your perfects. Probably not the fastest team or the strongest damage output, but it worked for me.

cw_sasuke

Yeah think ill just G3 Doffy this time as well - gotten way better with G3 now that i fully embraced him the last couple days. Should work out fine.

If not ill go back to Blackbeard.

bjork

I'm thinking I want to take orbs off of my legend mihawk and put autoheal on there instead, but I was really liking the idea of never running that again. I don't know that I'd ever socket story Mihawk when we get him, because outside of a QCK-exclusive restriction, I'm not sure when he would even see any use?

Too bad I dont have Jozu or G3 luffy

You have Monster Chopper though, yeah? I feel like Maju used to run a MC team that was super strong.

RalchAC

He's not bad. He's just not Legend worthy.

Look at his skill. 1.75x boost for 2 turns with a initial cooldown of 12. I could see it going as low as 7 turns once skill maxed.

Which would make Buggy both an awesome sub and an acceptable lead for a lot of stuff.

And then, if you have Smoker, you just need to swap him in boss stage and use a strong friend captain like Log Luffy in order to clear hard stuff.

Imagine using Buggyx2 on a FN with double-stamina/double-drop and getting 8 legend books in one run. That would be pretty dope where you can get away with it.

cw_sasuke

This game really doesnt want to give me a Blue Armored Crab - already 50 stam wasted ...damn.

PS. Can somone tell me how to get G3 traded in during Shikis Captain Switch ?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
This game really doesnt want to give me a Blue Armored Crab - already 50 stam wasted ...damn.

PS. Can somone tell me how to get G3 traded in during Shikis Captain Switch ?
Swap him to the other side, when restarting the app, he'll always swap that side, so in your case, swap Mihawk and G3.

Majukun

I have but not max skilled and neither Alvida, Perona or GPU are
monster chopper x2 (minimum CD 20)
mihawk (minimum around 20 too but if you want 100% rate you need max)
blamenco (or any good STR unit, blamenco has awesome orb control though)
jozu/perona/Alvida (in order of choice, with jozu you don't care about hp, with perona and Alvida you need to arrive to the boss room with enough hp.. cd are around 20 here too maybe? you need it for the first attack from Doffy.. 2 turns after you enter the boss room I think...
gp usopp:if you had it maxed you could have used him both on stage 4 for easier completion and orb farming and then on 5.. if not you need to pass stage 4 without him, doable

I'm going by memory, but you should be able to complete Doffy if you have the requirements I have just said, maybe not as reliably as with all CD maxed but doable

Hana-Bi

New sugo with Tashigi and Smoker + some of the new Log Strawhats. Will try to get Tashigi. Would be nice for my Croc and IntHawk team.

bobohoro

Well I don't think I'll go through with my plan to farm Shiki on 40 stamina.
2 drops out of 8 runs and they are sloooooow due to needing Enel special even on 40 stamina for safety. Might gem until I level up and see where that leaves me, but I'm really not too thrilled right now.

And I might do a multi on christmas, since Borsalino is awesome and I will be at around 135 gems by then.

New years clashes with 2x skill up are nice as well. Don't need Mihawk or Garp, but Aokiji is nice since I don't need to grind all that much next week then. Doffy is kinda iffy, since I wasn't able to max my Navy ship. That last level up refused to come. But my MC team should be good enough to farm him and with Doffy maxed I should be able to farm Enel as well. And maxing MC will be the least troublesome.
Just hope I've got enough time for all that.

Edit: Wait, Borsalino isn't even boosted in the sugo. Well, one single pull and I'm done then.

Oh okay...lol thats easier than i thought. Thanks.

Will give 60stam a try later.
Also, be quick with the force close. If you let him complete the animation, you can't reroll the swap. Basically, if Mihawk is selected then you need to force close as soon as the arrow appears over his head. Upon reloading, the unit in the bottom right should always be chosen (is this still accurate?).

cw_sasuke

Also, be quick with the force close. If you let him complete the animation, you can't reroll the swap. Basically, if Mihawk is selected then you need to force close as soon as the arrow appears over his head. Upon reloading, the unit in the bottom right should always be chosen (is this still accurate?).

Ah okay ...i think that was my issue - i waited until the transfer was complete and then force closed. Thanks good to know, would have likely wasted 60stam otherwise.

Were you able to clear the 60stam stage with that team yet ?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Depends on your file or something, but since he couldn't get G3 when on his left, it should be his right.

Top Bottom