• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

Tesoro and Carina are both max skill and both only need 1 AH socket to be done, but I'll consider it close enough and say I'm done. Good times. Now to just get the turtles I need to max level them.

bobohoro

Got my final Tesoro socket on my first 3 copies.
Carina still needs 2 AH sockets, but I won't bother with that.

Might just throw another gem or two at the Robin/Nami FN, although I know none of it is all that important.

And my single pull got me the Usopp Pirates.
Oh well.

I'm having a hard time deciding between socket farming for skillmax tesoro, or more marguerite farming.

I'll probably go for Tesoro cause he can use the exp to level up anyway.

Kyou

So I was running Jinbe's forest and, uh, a bunch of sound effects broke. Some attacks make no noise anymore and some do. I've quit out of the app completely and it's still the case. Even different teams and levels

Edit: repair resources fixed it. Still weird

RalchAC

So I remember a while ago people being quite hyped about CYO Fortnights and Raids. It was just like a limited time event, right? I saw in a Zeenigami video that they allowed people to pay 1 gem for two hours of Alvida, Kuro, Arlong and Mihawk, but there is no information about this feature becoming a permanent thing.

MiTYH

Started with all that glorious double stamina last night, farmed Tesoro and got one skillup.

Total today so far though, I'm 3/10 (just got 2/3 which was an awesome feeling). Only need 3 more levels, which is good, especially since it's the last double skillup day. I haven't really attempted 60-stamina, but I think if I can max him, I'll spend a gem to revive to get that crab evo material. It wasn't a priority to me before pulling SW Shanks, but now? Definitely is, I want those stat upgrades faster than we'll get a rainbow crab normally. Sockets arent too bad either, 2/5 bind, 5/5 despair, 3/5 autoheal, 4/5 special and 5/5 rcv. I don't even want RCV, but it's all I've been getting lately.

Best of luck to all pulling for Xmas units, it won't be me. Even the upcoming sugo, it'll be one pull and done. Anniversary is too close to worry about these units

EDIT: Another gem, another 4 copies, and TWO skillups! Holy hell I'm one away from finishing his skills. Sockets no (stupid 2/5 on bind still), but he's a lot closer now. Certainly doing a lot better than my Z rates

Final Edit: DONE! Maxed out Tesoro's special with my last 5 (waited to do one run, then free level up got me 4 more). Sitting at 3/5 bind but the rest are full sockets. So I'll do some natural farming for the rest of the day, and worst case I'll use a guarenteed bind-book or something in the future.

I also tried 60stamina, died once but revived (I know, I know), to beat it, got the crab. Done and done, that sucker's important. Now to just level him up enough to evolve him, he's at 90/99 currently. All in all, took me 23 copies to get my missing 6 skills, so that's damn lucky. Wound up only using 2 stones thanks to a well time meat yesterday night, and level up today

Hisoka

Aww, yeah! I got myself a nice new ship. Jinbe was not that bad with a Fuji, Shiki, Doffy, Diamante, Godsopp, PSY Marco Team.

Diamante is the new boss. His special killed jinbe for me. Even had 3 turns left.

RalchAC

Aww, yeah! I got myself a nice new ship. Jinbe was not that bad with a Fuji, Shiki, Doffy, Diamante, Godsopp, PSY Marco Team.

Diamante is the new boss. His special killed jinbe for me. Even had 3 turns left.

Yeah, it's really handy due to how his special is activated at the end of the turn instead of at the very beginning. You don't need to worry about barriers.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Okay Aokiji coming up next. How hard is this guy? I read up on the fight, and it seems like a good PSY team would smash him...

RalchAC

Okay Aokiji coming up next. How hard is this guy? I read up on the fight, and it seems like a good PSY team would smash him...

You need Bind/Despair Level 1 sockets. It was quite tough at first but I would say it's quite easy right now. I'm planning to use the following team:

SW Shanks / Marco
Urogue / Tesoro
Doffy / Impact Usopp

I should be able to burst him rather easily.

commish

You need Bind/Despair Level 1 sockets. It was quite tough at first but I would say it's quite easy right now. I'm planning to use the following team:

SW Shanks / Marco
Urogue / Tesoro
Doffy / Impact Usopp

I should be able to burst him rather easily.

I'm planning on using the same team, except switching out Urogue for another PSY. If Tesoro slots are good to me, I can maybe get to level 1 bind/despair. Maybe I'll try Ain for the sockets and live with the decrease in damage. Will have to crunch some numbers.

Kyou

So I was running Jinbe's forest and, uh, a bunch of sound effects broke. Some attacks make no noise anymore and some do. I've quit out of the app completely and it's still the case. Even different teams and levels

Edit: repair resources fixed it. Still weird

okay turns out this didn't actually fix the problem, considering uninstalling and re-installing

I'm kinda tempted to just delete Valentine Perona from my box

she's terrible and her art is way way too similar to good Perona's and it's fucked me over more than once

Feed regular perona +1 rcv candy & enjoy easily identifiable characters for the rest of your life.

(This is how I handle different socket copies of the same char.)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man im stupid - needed to waste 2 stones on Tesoro 60stam because i kept messing up with G3 :-/ Just wanted to be done with everything Tesoro related.

screenshot_2016-12-19wmumk.png

11/35

Managed to max skill him in one day...that was crazy, wont repeat this anytime soon. My plan was to only get the Rainbow Crab but after i saw how easy 40stam was + guaranteed drop i just went all in. Obv. not enough to max the Sockets - but could have been worse.

Hisoka

Yeah, it's really handy due to how his special is activated at the end of the turn instead of at the very beginning. You don't need to worry about barriers.

Yeah. I love these specials. You just need to watch out to not activate one when for example Fujis is still active. Won't work then.

Man im stupid - needed to waste 2 stones on Tesoro 60stam because i kept messing up with G3 :-/ Just wanted to be done with everything Tesoro related.

11/35

Managed to max skill him in one day...that was crazy, wont repeat this anytime soon. My plan was to only get the Rainbow Crab but after i saw how easy 40stam was + guaranteed drop i just went all in. Obv. not enough to max the Sockets - but could have been worse.

Nice! Congrats! I know someone who could need your luck.

cw_sasuke

Nice! Congrats! I know someone who could need your luck.

Thanks - are you finishing up right now or who needs the luck ?

If it wasnt for my second feed batch i would have likely dropped after starting 0/5.

0/5
4/5
1/5
2/5
0/5
1/5
3/5

Kyou

okay turns out this didn't actually fix the problem, considering uninstalling and re-installing

Update: Uninstalled, reinstalled, recovered account, re-favorited characters, re-made teams

sound is still broken on some characters

giphy.gif

bjork

Ugh another 0/14 run on Tesoro. What are the odds! I am roughly 3/40 or so. Unreal.

on skill ups? Holy smokes, I am sorry, sir.

Android.

I'm guessing the update must have broken something so hopefully it gets fixed in the future

Ah, okay. I was gonna say maybe it was related to the recent ios update, but never mind! I remember Gaime mentioning some kind of issues too recently, and I think he's android as well.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Ugh another 0/14 run on Tesoro. What are the odds! I am roughly 3/40 or so. Unreal.

Are you feeding one at a time? I'd start feeding them in groupings of 3 or 5 for your sanity's sake. That sucks.

Zephyr was the worst special up experience for me, back when he first appeared. And it was similar to those rates, until it started picking up towards the end.

commish

There should be some type of system where your odds gradually increase with each miss. Missing 37 times out of 40 is just deflating.

Edit: another 0 for 6. ALKSJDFLA;KSJDFLKASJDFLKAJSFDLKJAS 3 out of 46!!!!

Edit: A 2 for 5. *fist bump*

Have it down to 20. I can work with 20.

EMT0

Banned
There should be some type of system where your odds gradually increase with each miss. Missing 37 times out of 40 is just deflating.

Edit: another 0 for 6. ALKSJDFLA;KSJDFLKASJDFLKAJSFDLKJAS 3 out of 46!!!!

Edit: A 2 for 5. *fist bump*

Have it down to 20. I can work with 20.

I'm rooting for you man, you can do this

cw_sasuke

Got my 3D2Y Luffy to a 16 turn cool down - my goal was 17 so im happyn. Kinda wish i could have gotten for 15 but Tesoro yesterday drain me all my power so i couldnt run Nami/Robin again.

16 is still good...one turn before Enel i think.
Hooray, I got 1 skill up on marguerite, now she's viable for the ace team :p

Nice...what Cool-Down does she have now ? Maybe ill try to get her up a bit more today. Think mine is at 14.

MANUELF

Banned
Results from the Robin-Nami fortnight

3D2Y Usopp: Lvl 5
3D2Y Nami: Lvl 3(Bind 2, Orbs 2, Despair 1, Autoheal 1)
Doma: Lvl 5
Young Robin: Lvl 5(Orbs 2, Special 3, RCV 1)
Young Nami: Obtained
Young Chopper: Lvl 5(Bind 1, Orbs 2)

I have everyone maxed from Gran Tesoro except in sockets but I really cant care about them right now, Im too tired of grinding

cw_sasuke

Did 3 more Amazon Lily run - got 1 Marg drop which resulted in 0 skillups. Well...

Tidd

Damn, Shanks forest seems quite hard without any skill books for all those legends. A LL/Corazon team might work...

Yeah with two legends as subs. At least that's the first impression. I'm too lazy to search for japanese youtube videos with all the kanji you need to copy. :p

Okay I lied: Here is a SW Ace team with psy Marco but I guess you need a max skill SW Usopp.

LL/Corazon with just one Legend as a sub, but again SW Usopp. I don't know if you can use GPU or not.

Just search for 特訓の森「赤髪」攻略まとめ on youtube and you will find other videos if someone is interested in it. :D

The lack of skill books is going to ruin the chances for a lot of global teams of beating this:
-INThawk when used as a sub in double Doffy teams and LL teams
-Lucci when used in a 3D2Y Sanji team (but we're lacking Pica anyway)
-SW Usopp books on shooter and Enel teams

And of course, without raid Sabo F2P teams are out the window.

RalchAC

Did 3 more Amazon Lily run - got 1 Marg drop which resulted in 0 skillups. Well...

The lack of skill books is going to ruin the chances for a lot of global teams of beating this:
-INThawk when used as a sub in double Doffy teams and LL teams
-Lucci when used in a 3D2Y Sanji team (but we're lacking Pica anyway)
-SW Usopp books on shooter and Enel teams

And of course, without raid Sabo F2P teams are out the window.

They should have changed the Legend books available during the movie Fortnights. Having 2 Marco books in a row, 2 Log Luffy books in a 3 month spawn (now 3 with the return of Tom Fortnight) shouldn't have been done imo.

As if Global faster Sugofest schedule wasn't bad enough for getting new units books.

Majukun

PERMANENT LOBSTER CAVERN!!! WE DID IT GUYS!!! WE SURVIVED THE DROUGHT!

i am probably one of the few global players that never experienced the drought in the first place..i always had a lobster when i needed it...

but that probably says more about my luck during sugos than anything.

anyway, someone who knows japanese please post the key words to search for shanks forest teams on youtube, i need to look for a possible fuji teamm..albeit i think this time marco legend is mandatory

Tidd

anyway, someone who knows japanese please post the key words to search for shanks forest teams on youtube, i need to look for a possible fuji teamm..albeit i think this time marco legend is mandatory

This should mean Shanks forest: 特訓の森「赤髪」
I believe this means Fujitora: 藤虎

MiTYH

Oh man, I DID IT! Managed to get my last bind socket on my last Tesoro run. I was prepared to let him go missing one until guarenteed socket books, but that was a nice little bonus. So, done and done with him!! I only need one more Z skill level, so I'll farm him natural stamina, maybe one gem, and hope for the best on skillup day

Happy for Shanks forest, but I haven't seen guides yet that I can do. With only Lucci/INTHawk/Shanks as my legends, I don't think it'll be possible, so just add that to my growing list of ships I want but can't get.

Happy for Lobster cave, if only because it'll be there when I need it. I save a lot, but it'll nice to worry less about it

And.. that's it for me. Sugo tonight, one pull and done! Who's with me on that?

Majukun

This should mean Shanks forest: 特訓の森「赤髪」
I believe this means Fujitora: 藤虎

thanks..there seems to be a team but it needs legend marco and legend doffy..i might try to do it with raid doffy and rr marco like with jinbe but i suspect it will not be enough..
also it uses dex smoker which i don't have maxed or socketed :/

bjork

I really need to get serious about these forests. Still haven't tried to run them since just before the movie stuff hit again.

[edit - also I *need* swapped Smoker and Tashigi when they come here. Those are too funny.]

Adeptrain

Oh man, I DID IT! Managed to get my last bind socket on my last Tesoro run. I was prepared to let him go missing one until guarenteed socket books, but that was a nice little bonus. So, done and done with him!! I only need one more Z skill level, so I'll farm him natural stamina, maybe one gem, and hope for the best on skillup day

Happy for Shanks forest, but I haven't seen guides yet that I can do. With only Lucci/INTHawk/Shanks as my legends, I don't think it'll be possible, so just add that to my growing list of ships I want but can't get.

Happy for Lobster cave, if only because it'll be there when I need it. I save a lot, but it'll nice to worry less about it

And.. that's it for me. Sugo tonight, one pull and done! Who's with me on that?

Grats! Glad to see so many of us got him done :)
I'll be doing one multi-pull and done :p

Top Bottom