• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

A few days ago, I fed a ton of Log Luffy books to Mr. Tanaka since I don't have Log Luffy. So I have to pull, just to test the way this game's psychic abilities work. If I get LL, great. If not, I'll go ahead and take that Cabbage I have yet to pull.

RalchAC

No pulls either!

I'm at 200 gems right now. Who knows how high can I be in February! I'll wait and hope Akainu is released before the Anniversary. I'll go all out there.

MiTYH

No pulls either!

I'm at 200 gems right now. Who knows how high can I be in February! I'll wait and hope Akainu is released before the Anniversary. I'll go all out there.

Originally I hoped for Akainu and "Save Ace" event for the anniversary, but I also didn't expect to see the next storymode so soon, so.... shows what I know

Can't believe we're still missing Nightmare Luffy though. Really want him for my powerhouse team.

Adeptrain

Seriously,

after countless Secret Garden runs, and I mean dozens upon dozens, I finally got my first croc skillbook drop :/ One...just one. That's ridiculous. Anyone else have better luck?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Seriously,

after countless Secret Garden runs, and I mean dozens upon dozens, I finally got my first croc skillbook drop :/ One...just one. That's ridiculous. Anyone else have better luck?

You're running 30 stamina? The droprate was more or less 15-20% for me, I think.

bjork

Seriously,

I might've had five total, but only 1 skill up so far. I doubt I'll get him any lower if I run it more today.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm rooting for you man, you can do this

5/5 Incoming! BELIEVE!

I went 1 for 5. Was able to get in 2 more runs while on the subway, which turned into 2 for 2. Was able to get him down to 17 turns, which I will happily take.

Need to get 1 more skill up on Z before he is done. Will just use natural stamina for that.

I may try some of the forests in this relative downtime, but I have no freaking cola. What's the best way to get cola? I need A LOT.

bobohoro

Seriously,

I have around 10 sitting in my box. Even fed some accidentally, but I don't have Croc, so yeah.
Secret Garden seems to have shit drop rates all around I feel.

I kinda have a feeling that my single pull in the upcoming sugo will be something awesome.

bjork

I went 1 for 5. Was able to get in 2 more runs while on the subway, which turned into 2 for 2. Was able to get him down to 17 turns, which I will happily take.

Need to get 1 more skill up on Z before he is done. Will just use natural stamina for that.

I may try some of the forests in this relative downtime, but I have no freaking cola. What's the best way to get cola? I need A LOT.

Twitter snails has been my method for cola. Some dudes just get a ton from running stages, but I guess I don't play as much as those people. Cola drops are pretty rare for me.

Adeptrain

Yeah, I'm out of Cola too :p don't seem to get all that much :m

Glad to see my luck with croc drop isn't odd... Though I seem to have really bad luck with anything related to croc... Sigh. Or maybe borohoro took them all!! Don't know, but I think I'm done with that fortnight. Just not worth it.

bjork

HAHA STINKS FOR ALL OF YOU I HAVE SO MUCH COLA
and nothing to use it on because I can't beat the forests

I've got like 600 or something and I haven't beat a bunch of the forests either, so I guess we're in the same boat

get it

EMT0

Banned
Day 37: The Storm, Week 1
----
Day 45: At Last, Calm Waters, kind of

To mobile users, I'm sorry in advance for wearing out your thumbs. At last, I can breathe easy :') These last two weeks, between finals and all of the movie week content, has been incredibly busy but I can walk away happy because 1) I passed all of my classes and 2) I got most of the goals I set out for accomplished and more. I'll ramble on about analysis later; first, to level ups.

PL: 170

Key:
B - Bind
D - Despair
AH - Autoheal
S - Slot Rate
CS - Charge Special
F - Filler(Poison, Map, RCV boost, etc.)

X/Y skillups: # of skillups achieved/# of skillups to max
MAX skillup - Special is maxed

STR:
Lao G - Lv. 50, 3/5 skillups
3D2Y Franky - Unevolved, Lv. 60
Mr. 1 - Evolved, Lv. 50, 3/6 skillups
Gasparde - Evolved, Lv. 50, 6/8 skillups, 3B/2D/1S/3CS

DEX:
Koala - Evolved, Lv. 50, MAX skillup
Smoker - Evolved once, Lv. 50
Bascud - Evolved, Lv. 50, MAX skillup, 1B/1F
Dr. Indigo - Evolved, Lv. 50, 6/9 skillup, 3B/4AH
Carina - Lv. 60, MAX skillup, 5B/4D/5CS
General Hotdog - Lv. 50, 5/9 skillup, 3B

QCK:
Marco - Lv. 55, 2/7 skillup
Enel - Lv. 99 (used 5m Thanksgiving meat)
Leo - Lv. 50
Marguerite - Evolved, Lv. 25, 2/9 skillup, 2B/3CS
President Heaby - Lv. 40, 6/9 skillup, 1B
Needless, Lv. 45, 4/9 skillup, 3 AH

PSY:
Colo Coby- Evolved, Lv. 30, 1/10 skillup
5* Shanks - Lv. 50
Senor Pink - Evolved, Lv. 50
Billy - Lv. 40, MAX skillup, 2AH/1S
Gild Tesoro - Lv. 90, MAX skillup, 5B/5D/5S/5AH/5CS

INT:
Zephyr - Lv. 70, MAX special, 5CS/5S
Slasherdile, Evolved, Lv. 20
Vista/Trebol/Ivankov/Nolan - Lv. 60
Vergo - Lv. 60, 4/6 skillup
Mr. 3 - Lv. 60, MAX skillup
Breed - Evolved
Commander Scarlet - Evolved, Lv. 50, 5/9 skillup, 3B/2S

New Units:
-Shiki
-Young Arlong/Kurobi/Chew
-Sweet Pea
-Story Croc
-Smoker
-Indigo/Scarlet/Billy
-Christmas Nami

New Books for Hoarding:
-4 SW Ace/Croc
-6 Shanks
-10 3D2Y Zoro
-17 3D2Y Sanji
-12 3D2Y Chopper
-12 3D2Y Brook

A painful drop rate for Legend Marco books aside, everything went excellently. A copy of Shiki was obtained, both Zephyr and Tesoro were maxed, at least one copy of all of the movie units were farmed, with Gasparde in particular managing to surprise me with some crazy skillup rates after going 10 dry. Indigo's FN units also got some sizable progress thanks to wanting to farm Legend Marco books.

On non-Movie Week related progress, the Navy Ship was maxed out thanks to having spare Cola and upgrade costs being half off. Still 99% sure it was the better choice, but later in the week I ended up clearing the story up to and including all of Enies Lobby, meaning I now have the Thousand Sunny. Got it up to Lv. 7 with my remaining cola, and I figure I should have at Lv. 9 or 10 by the end of the week with some average luck. Thanks to all of the farming I've been doing, it wasn't rare for me to have excess stamina and I made a point of spending it on the last stage of Alabasta. Enter, Story Croc drop. I spent the Sunday before Gild Tesoro drop farming Story Enel and only managed to get 3 money bags, which was lame, but what can ya do.

Onto short-term goals, let's cover unit goals. I haven't really had many of these recently thanks to having a diverse enough roster that I can get away with just continuing to follow this pattern for my other units; most FNs are pretty reliably cleared with what I currently have. I figure now is probably a good time to start transitioning to prioritizing getting a few specific units to Lv. 70 once my current lineup of good units hit Lv. 50. The list of units that are currently being prioritized for 'Evolved + Lv. 50' are the following, followed by the list of units getting prioritized to Lv. 70:

-3D2Y Franky
-Sugar
-Jabra
-Boa Hancock
-Colo Coby
-Double Crosser Django
-Slasherdile
-Breed

STR:
-Legend Lucci
-Kid
-Diamante
-Mr. 1
-Gasparde

QCK:
-Legend Marco
-Kohza
-Hancock
-Leo
-Capone/Doma

PSY:
-Monet
-Senor Pink
-Colo Coby

INT:
-Trebol
-Mr. 3
-Ivankov
-Vergo
-Slasherdile

With that settled, on to upcoming content. I'm done with Zephyr, so I can safely ignore his raid today. The only skillbooks I need from Tom's Workers is Fossa books, so I can safely ignore it and wait for the next time Young Arlong returns. I have no good Luffys or any of the units whose skillbooks drop on Afro Luffy's FN, so again, another easy to ignore FN. Alvida's FN dropping is excellent for me, as I'm still 2 skillups short on Alvida and will be able to get my final Autoheal socket too while I'm at it. But aside from that, I can safely ignore this week's FNs until Friday when Brook's FN drops. I could use both Brook and Ryuma, and I plan on putting those Impact Dial Usopp books to work.

You see, I've looked up countless Aokiji Raid videos. And I'm pretty damn sure I can pull it off comfortably too at 60 stamina between my recently gained units such as Senor Pink, Gild Tesoro, and Rakuyo. But, if and only if I can get Impact Usopp. So as far as timing goes, this works out pretty well. I can spend the new three days farming story mode for Impact Usopp and getting ~10 Alvida books, and then farm Aokiji until Brook's FN drops. Sunday's FN is looking fairly unimpressive, but I suppose I can farm the Ivankov raid in order to start socketing INTvankov, not that it's much of a priority at all.

Tuesday is when it starts getting interesting; I can safely ignore Tsuru's FN as all of the units are looking unimpressive and I have none of the units other than Impact Usopp(it's happening), but Franky's FN is easily worth running until at least one copy of Franky is obtained, as PSY Franky is arguably the best F2P PSY Captain you can run in place of Tesoro if running non-Driven/Cerebral units like Squard, PSY Marco, Senor Pink, or Impact Usopp, especially for speedrunning FNs. But the FN that' s going to be getting the most attention is undeniably going to be the Cobymeppo FN, as both units that can be obtained there are excellent. Later in the week, I might run Bride Nami again in order to get some more specials on Lola but it's very low priority. Duval's raid is something I'd like to do, but I'm in no rush to farm him as I don't see much immediate use for him.

The week after that is Boss Rush week, and I'm going to be throwing down. Mihawk will be maxed, no debating. I've got like four different teams that can farm his reliably and easily, so there's zero excuse to not get him done ASAP. What would you guys recommend for sockets? After Mihawk is Doffy and....I've got a sinking feeling I can't farm Doffy, and it makes me really sad :'(

I don't have a maxed Blackbeard, Monster Chopper hits AFTER Doffy so I won't be able to farm him up to cheese farming Doffy with his special. I can't pull off the F2P Slasher variant because neither Mr. 1 nor Arlong are at Lv. 80 let alone higher. I don't have Jozu either to make some wilder team variations work. Also don't have Perona, as her FN came out before I rerolled. What I'm thinking may actually be my best chance is this Barto + Kid team. I don't have Whitebeard, but I will have a maxed Mihawk by then. I'll lose out on part of Barto's damage boost, but from the looks of the video killing Doffy wasn't a close thing at all and Mihawk should sub just fine for Whitebeard. Looks like it's right back to clearing content in order to farm more content for me. If this team works out, I'll be farming Doffy hard enough to get him <20 CD, if not maxing him then and there if at all possible.

If all else fails, I'm thinking up a Fuji - Diamante team that would be quite weird, but could maaaaaybe work, if I can walk into the fight with a mostly full HP bar and can get lucky with food orbs to let me use Coby's special and survive longer than I otherwise would. This team would probably work far better with Perona though, and likely only need 1 RCV orb to reliably pull off. Worst case scenario assuming I can't pull off the above Striker team, this is what I'll use to gem for a copy of Doffy for the purposes of farming story Lucci.

cwgHJMa.png

After Doffy is Monster Chopper, who I've farmed before a few times but stopped due to not being anywhere close to 80 stamina. Now that I'm 100+, it's go time to farm him to max. I may or may not max him out, because I figure farming Mihawk then Doffy back to back has a pretty good chance of burning me out but I'm not worried at all about finishing him. After that is Enel. Assuming I can pull off Doffy farming, Enel is in the bag. Assuming I can't....I'm pretty sure Enel is still in the bag since my DEX box is pretty strong for orb manipulation and Carina + Miss Doublefinger should still be just about enough to manage it, although it's not going to be easy. At the end of all this is Aokiji again plus Garp; assuming I didn't finish Aokiji I'll focus on finishing him off, and get a copy of Garp and farm him over time using natural stamina since I don't see myself needing a tank PSY captain for any content in the near future.

*deep breath*

Okay, I'm done now. Just remember, this crazy spiderweb of a plan to walk away with a maxed Mihawk, Doffy, Aokiji, Enel, and Monster Chopper relies entirely on my managing to get Impact Usopp in the next three days. Without him, it falls apart like a house of cards. So in other words...wish me luck, I'm already one belli bag in :'(

Index

EMT0

Banned
How much will you spend for gems EMT0? That plan will require at least a 20 dollar drop

I'm currently sitting on 60 gems; I'm just going to say as many as it takes and be content to leave it at that, tbh. I figure it won't be too bad though, since gems for farming is a way better use of them than gems for sugopulls.

ExVicis

Hey guys, decided I wanted to try this game since it seems a lot like another Gacha game I've been playing, FFBE, and I like One Piece. I've installed the game and re-rolled until I got this.

I'm wondering if that's decent enough to do re-rolling and honestly I'm getting tired of doing it so I came here to ask if at least anyone there is decent enough to do it if I should just endure it and re-rolling again.

MANUELF

Banned
Hey guys, decided I wanted to try this game since it seems a lot like another Gacha game I've been playing, FFBE, and I like One Piece. I've installed the game and re-rolled until I got this.

I'm wondering if that's decent enough to do re-rolling and honestly I'm getting tired of doing it so I came here to ask if at least anyone there is decent enough to do it if I should just endure it and re-rolling again.

EMT0 still has accounts with legends I believe and also if you want to reroll you better wait until there is a sugo going on, in two days there will be one

EMT0

Banned
Here is our stock of double Legend accounts(I treat Gear 3rd as a pseudo-Legend). Feel free to pick any one of them.

Have at it friend, pick any account you like. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread.

ExVicis

EMT0 still has accounts with legends I believe and also if you want to reroll you better wait until there is a sugo going on, in two days there will be one
EMT0 has accounts willing to be posted with?

And yeah I saw the better up coming Sugo with Borsalino, although I really don't want to wait two days to re-roll, that might be what I end up doing. Sucks to have to wait though, i liked having something to do over the Holidays while I'm visiting relatives

EMT0

Banned
EMT0 has accounts willing to be posted with?

And yeah I saw the better up coming Sugo with Borsalino, although I really don't want to wait two days to re-roll, that might be what I end up doing. Sucks to have to wait though, i liked having something to do over the Holidays while I'm bidding relatives

Yup, the link is in the first post I quoted. Feel free to pick any of the listed accounts.

EDIT: I'm sending you the info now, check your PMs

MKAllDay

With Mihawk raid coming up in January, this will be the first time I am able to farm it (the last time my account was still very new) and as such I am faced with a question:

Given that I have an Inthawk, is there any reason I should be working on maxing a raid Mihawk? Or should I just try to max my Inthawk's sockets? He is currently 5 charge, 3 bind, 3 despair, 2 auto heal.

Majukun

With Mihawk raid coming up in January, this will be the first time I am able to farm it (the last time my account was still very new) and as such I am faced with a question:

Given that I have an Inthawk, is there any reason I should be working on maxing a raid Mihawk? Or should I just try to max my Inthawk's sockets? He is currently 5 charge, 3 bind, 3 despair, 2 auto heal.

they have a completely different special with different uses..you don't need dex mihawk as a captain,but it's still a valuable unit to have,i suggest to max it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

INThawk is not a replacement for raid Mihawk. You're very likely going to want to max both.

Tidd

Considering that we have a skill up event at the same time you should start with raid Mihawk before you even start to think about sockets for Inthawk.

Edit: Fast and easy fortnight with a 2x MC team. I survive it with 49 HP. :D

RedBoot

Yeah, Hannybal's surprisingly easy. With some sort of orb or damage boost, I suspect even a 2x STR captain would have no issue. Nice chance to pull out some lesser used characters, I guess. RR Kalifa books seem to be the rarest drop, sadly.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Blarglarglar, finally downed Sun Forest.
Totally kept messing up because I was playing better than the person in the video so I just lowered myself and it worked out; sometimes I forget that OPTC is a math game with absolute solutions.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I didnt have much to do yesterday....sadly i realized too late that the Arlong Fortnight was up for a while and i needed books for Foosa, Kid and Co. - was already too late when i realized it. Well next time...

Is Alvida Fortnight still the best spot if you wanna socket her ?
Yup, the link is in the first post I quoted. Feel free to pick any of the listed accounts.

EDIT: I'm sending you the info now, check your PMs

Based EMT0 providing newcomers with Legend Accounts again - very nice !!

Kyou

Blarglarglar, finally downed Sun Forest.
Totally kept messing up because I was playing better than the person in the video so I just lowered myself and it worked out; sometimes I forget that OPTC is a math game with absolute solutions.
What team did you use? I've been trying a Shiki team but keep leaving Robin with a sliver of health :(

cw_sasuke

Coliseum Alvida probably. She's likely to be in the next batch, well with Bandai you can't be certain but she'll probably be within the next few.

Alright thanks - i can skip the Fortnight then and focus on Hannybal for now.

cw_sasuke

Yeah, Hannybal's surprisingly easy. With some sort of orb or damage boost, I suspect even a 2x STR captain would have no issue. Nice chance to pull out some lesser used characters, I guess. RR Kalifa books seem to be the rarest drop, sadly.

You werent kidding....5 runs not a single RR Kalifa drop.

Hana-Bi

Need to skill max two RR Kalifa. :( Oh well...

bobohoro

10 Stamina Hannyabal drops a SW Luffy book.
15 Stamina Hannyabal drops a SW Luffy book.

Oh, this might be good.
3 times 30 Stamina Hannyabal drops zero SW Luffy books and zero Hannyabals.

Oh come on!

At least double BB is quick and easy. Rush to the boss, hit him for two turns, get hit once and most of the time even a single BB special is enough to finish him.

MiTYH

Hats off to Z. He came and is gone. Enjoying the last time farming him with my double Marco team. Actually breezing through it faster, since I could replace Garp/Mr2 with Tesoro and my new SW Shanks. Allows me to burst him on one turn now instead of two. Goes very nicely.

Up to 6 copies so far, gonna stay with natural stamina and hope it's enough for the one skillup I need. Not risking it until skillup time which is in like two weeks? It'll be fine.

Also need one blue crab to start working on a second Ain, been saving all my copies for different sockets

RR30

Uggh. Wasn't able to max Tesero because I was super busy at work all day and didn't have time to log onto OTPC until 9:30. Off today and need 8 skill levels on Zephyr so I will probably try and farm 50 copies. We'll see how that goes.

so much to do atm

farm zephyr copies (skill level 7 currently) I've got 17 currently

farm Alvida skill books/sockets (i need 1 more till max)

then start farming log Luffy skill books (three from max)

not sure how many copies to farm of zephyr as i also need to farm dofly (4 skills away from dofly max and sockets for 6* dofly, aokiji and eneru)

RedBoot

You werent kidding....5 runs not a single RR Kalifa drop.

I did just get one from wave 5 (not sure which enemy), so at least they're not only dropped by Hannybal. But yeah, I guess if there's no legend book to drop, they can still make other books really rare. I was hoping they'd be like the RR Blueno books from the Marguerite fortnight.

bjork

I got one Kalifa book between the runs of each difficulty. It would be nice to max her as well as that Luffy, though to be truthful I don't use either character.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Finished Z with the last skill up, but still need 2 Ain despair sockets :\ Guess I will farm on natural stamina and see how that goes today. Dumb question - is Ain leaving forever as well? Or is it just Z? I don't know who is a movie character and who is not.

Time to start the Aokiji planning but not sure I have a good enough team to farm him comfortably at the moment.

Also, if you are on ios and you are planning to buy stones soon, Bestbuy is having a sale on itunes giftcards - 15% off.

Kyou

ate shit at Jinbei because good and great both using G's for the barrier confused me for the first couple turns, also left Rayleigh with a sliver of health and went into the fight with one less round of stalling, which would have 100% made the difference as Marco would have been up

seems doable

MANUELF

Banned
Got Story Akainu in Japan so now there are three members of the dream Fujitora team(Fujitora, Legend Doflamingo and Akainu) Will replace Akainu when I get Caesar but I still need two more members

On Global Im farming Zephyr, so far I have gotten 7 copies and Ain still dont get her last skill up or useful sockets, the bad part is that I pretty much need a SW Shank friend to beah him comfortably

Top Bottom