• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

EMT0

Banned
I was farming for Wapol and still nothing, not even a beli bag but I dont need him for anything so is only to pass the time

As far as I can tell, belli bags are about as equally rare as a unit drop and I haven't seen a single one today either, after the two yesterday. Goddamn I'm hating my luck today :'(

EDIT: FINALLLLYYYYYYY

tumblr_m6fmzhIg9e1r5ctlfo2_500.gif

Guys, complain more about your lack of story drops. It's clearly the key.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Grats EMT.

I spent an hour coming up with an Aokiji team that could work.... yes, figured it out! Oh, well, I don't have enough team cost. :( :( :(

You may want to wait for an INT up sugo if you want to pull Towel Nami.

Me, wait and not spend my stones?! Unpossible! :)

EMT0

Banned
Congrats, now tell us the damage done

Grats EMT.

I spent an hour coming up with an Aokiji team that could work.... yes, figured it out! Oh, well, I don't have enough team cost. :( :( :(

Me, wait and not spend my stones?! Unpossible! :)

Thanks guys. The damage was 22 gems and my sanity....which I suppose is a fair trade in comparison to pulling 2 base straw hats, a Hiluluk, and a dupe gold. Now to destroy Aokiji...although on the bright side, the fodder let me evolve Impact Usopp and get him to Lv. 50, and get Senor Pink and Monet to Lv. 60. And even got Slasherdile to 50 on the side too.

RedBoot

Definitely pulling tonight, but probably just a couple times. Need to make sure I've got 3 multis for anniversary. Hoping for Tashigi from the new set, or SW Luffy or 3D2Y Zoro from old ones.

New Robin's art is great. So far I need to get extra Luffy and Zoros for their 5+, but I'll just evolve my only Nami. If Robin comes from the PSY one, I might get an extra. Ain can do basically the same thing, but Robin does have better stats.

Adeptrain

As far as I can tell, belli bags are about as equally rare as a unit drop and I haven't seen a single one today either, after the two yesterday. Goddamn I'm hating my luck today :'(

EDIT: FINALLLLYYYYYYY

tumblr_m6fmzhIg9e1r5ctlfo2_500.gif

Guys, complain more about your lack of story drops. It's clearly the key.

Congrats!! Glad your plan is on track :)

RedBoot

First pull: New Log Chopper, which is nice, even though I doubt I'll ever use him.
Second pull: Mr. 5, for the like fifth sugo in a row. At least give me a new silver. Mr. 5 is like 7/10 sockets just out of dupes.

Looks like I'll be waiting til the anniversary for new stuff.

commish

Hardest part of this raid is the fact that the targeting sucks and keeps targeting the wrong mobs. Bah.

I got insanely lucky today in FFBE and I haven't done Sugo pulls in a while, so I decided to try 5 here. Bad idea:
4* Not!Log Chopper (Have Log Chopper, sucks regardless)
4* G-5 Smoker
4* Arm-Point Chopper (Dupe)
5* Oars Jr. (Dupe)
4* Kumadori (Dupe)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tidd

Did one multi-pull after my single pull because YOLO and christmas coming is up, so why not? GOT TWO MORE REDS DURING THAT!

And another Ace. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, GAME? I just pulled him a few minutes ago... *sigh* Only new characters besides Marco were Baby 5 and 2x Bastille. At least I got Marco for my SW Ace, Fuji and Powerhouse Sanji/Lucci teams. The STR rate up works great for legends. :p

Edit: Oh lied with my new characters... I got Usopp pirates and Iceburg, too.

TheShah

Pulled legend croc! 4 legends f2p now! Really don't know shit about croc though. I hope he doesn't need rare recruit characters to be good like sw ace.

Tidd

Pulled legend croc! 4 legends f2p now! Really don't know shit about croc though. I hope he doesn't need rare recruit characters to be good like sw ace.

Congrats! The only RR character Croc really needs is 3D2Y Robin. The dream team for him is: Robin, Legend Doffy, Heracles and Raid Kuma (the last two are F2P) and even without Doffy you deal enough damage. But Robin is more or less essential. You could use General Zombie as Robin replacement to get yourself to 1HP.

STR rate up worked for me, 5/11 were red.
2 New Legends tho, can only socket 1. :x

I count 7 reds. :p But congrats! Wish my legends were all new. ;__; At least I have 10k for the Rayleigh shop.

bonkeng

1 multipull:

1. Kumadori
2. Bastille
3. V1 Zoro
4. Bellmere
5. Tashigi
6. Tatch
7. Onion Pepper Carrot
8. Legend Law!
9. Monette
10. Maynard
11. HoKotori

Finally got another Legend wooohooo.

EMT0

Banned
That's pretty crazy, everyone seems to be pulling Legends. Meanwhile here I am, getting wrekt by Aokiji. Well, not by Aokiji but all the stages I gotta get through to get to him. The auto-targeting here is pretty horrid and makes it far harder than it should be, because I can otherwise kill Aokiji reliably :(

Jayhawk

Since I hit the 600-day login recently, I decided to spend a little bit on multi-summons. I got all the new marine RRs, 3D2Y Sanji, Mansherry, and legend Marco.

MANUELF

Banned
Since I hit the 600-day login recently, I decided to spend a little bit on multi-summons. I got all the new marine RRs, 3D2Y Sanji, Mansherry, and legend Marco.

In a single Multi? The stuff of legends

OT: Got my Aokiji copy, will try 60 stamina on the morning to see if I can beat it

Jayhawk

In a single Multi? The stuff of legends

OT: Got my Aokiji copy, will try 60 stamina on the morning to see if I can beat it

No, multiple multpulls. Legend Marco already at max level, since his pre-evolved form caps at level 50 and we got an exp meat recently.

commish

Fuck man, so many people pulling legends, screw it, let me do a multi with the last of my stones. It's Christmas!

What you see there are FIVE f'ing QCK Zoros. Is it possible for 5 out of 11 units to be the same? The answer is yes. Yes it is.

MANUELF

Banned
Fuck man, so many people pulling legends, screw it, let me do a multi with the last of my stones. It's Christmas!

What you see there are FIVE f'ing QCK Zoros. Is it possible for 5 out of 11 units to be the same? The answer is yes. Yes it is.

WOW

And that was with a STR boosted sugo, at least you got log usopp

Pulled a multi:

5* Kaku (DEX)
4* Trafalgar Law (DEX)
4* Endless dream Usopp (QCK)
4* 5th branch Tashigi (QCK)
4* Genzo (STR)
4* Endless dream Chopper (STR)
4* Inazuma (QCK)

Aside from Kaku and Trafalgar Law who essentially completed my DEX team (yay!) the rest seem to be crap. So not sure if it was worth it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Pulled a multi:

5* Kaku (DEX)
4* Trafalgar Law (DEX)
4* Endless dream Usopp (QCK)
4* 5th branch Tashigi (QCK)
4* Genzo (STR)
4* Endless dream Chopper (STR)
4* Inazuma (QCK)

Aside from Kaku and Trafalgar Law who essentially completed my DEX team (yay!) the rest seem to be crap. So not sure if it was worth it.

Usopp is a useful Striker delayer. Tashigi is absolutely awesome. Affinity boost is a new mechanic to Global and it can add an entire new boost of burst damage.

Inazuma has niche uses. Law is a solid DEX captain and orb manipulator. The rest are pretty mediocre. But new units are new units, and you never know when a unit will be useful in this game.

Usopp is a useful Striker delayer. Tashigi is absolutely awesome. Affinity boost is a new mechanic to Global and it can add an entire new boost of burst damage.

Inazuma has niche uses. Law is a solid DEX captain and orb manipulator. The rest are pretty mediocre. But new units are new units, and you never know when a unit will be useful in this game.
So I did better than I thought, huh? Also, I forgot to mention I did a single pull before sugo and got 4* Fossa the Blazing Katana (STR) which I'm guessing should be a good STR captain.

I don't really understand how I'm supposed to use Tashigi so I'll ask, if it's okay. Let's say that I have an Slasher team which includes Tashigi. So, if the captain ability gives me let's say 2.5x slasher damage, and orbs give me 2x damage as well, using Tashigi's special adds another damage buff on top of those? And if the character is both slasher and cerebral (like Tashigi herself) does it mean that they'll be buffed twice?

Btw, can I evolve all of these new characters with no worries? I mean, the cost of specials and all that.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
So I did better than I thought, huh? Also, I forgot to mention I did a single pull before sugo and got 4* Fossa the Blazing Katana (STR) which I'm guessing should be a good STR captain.

I don't really understand how I'm supposed to use Tashigi so I'll ask, if it's okay. Let's say that I have an Slasher team which includes Tashigi. So, if the captain ability gives me let's say 2.5x slasher damage, and orbs give me 2x damage as well, using Tashigi's special adds another damage buff on top of those? And if the character is both slasher and cerebral (like Tashigi herself) does it mean that they'll be buffed twice?

Btw, can I evolve all of these new characters with no worries? I mean, the cost of specials and all that.

Fossa is decent. And you can evolve them all, just be mindful of crew cost and being able to use actually uSE them at your Pirate level. The only real exception to this is for Sengoku currently on global, where his captAin ability only boosts characters with a crew cost of 20 or less.

When attacking normally, you always have the following: captain ability, chain multiplier, orb boost, and if the enemy color is weak to your characters color you further hit for 2x, which is color affinity.

When you're bursting, you'll also generally unleash all your specials for maximum damage. You can stack a type class booster (V1 Robin or Koza), an orb booster (Doflamingo), a conditional booster (Monet), a combo chain multiplier booster/locker (Raid Boa)... and now Tashigi introduces color affinity boosting, which will add a multiplier of effectiveness for color weakness that already exists (STR hitting DEX, QCK hitting STR, etc.)

So her special basically allows an additional boost of damage if you're using correct types. And for 2 turns, which means 2 turns of burst. She's particularly effective on Legend Crocodile teams since she's Cerebral.

EMT0

Banned
Did a few more pulls, got Don Chinjao, another dupe Kid, a story Luffy, another Monet, and.....Impact Dial Usopp.

I'm going to bed now ._____.

mileS

Without fail I pull at LEAST 2 Chaka's every sugo. Ugh. Last one I had 4-5 I believe.

Only new unit this go around is Baby 5. Last I checked (or remember from people talking about JPN) she was eh.

Fossa is decent. And you can evolve them all, just be mindful of crew cost and being able to use actually uSE them at your Pirate level. The only real exception to this is for Sengoku currently on global, where his captAin ability only boosts characters with a crew cost of 20 or less.

When attacking normally, you always have the following: captain ability, chain multiplier, orb boost, and if the enemy color is weak to your characters color you further hit for 2x, which is color affinity.

When you're bursting, you'll also generally unleash all your specials for maximum damage. You can stack a type class booster (V1 Robin or Koza), an orb booster (Doflamingo), a conditional booster (Monet), a combo chain multiplier booster/locker (Raid Boa)... and now Tashigi introduces color affinity boosting, which will add a multiplier of effectiveness for color weakness that already exists (STR hitting DEX, QCK hitting STR, etc.)

So her special basically allows an additional boost of damage if you're using correct types. And for 2 turns, which means 2 turns of burst. She's particularly effective on Legend Crocodile teams since she's Cerebral.

Thanks GE. As always, you're very helpful.

bobohoro

Did a few more pulls, got Don Chinjao, another dupe Kid, a story Luffy, another Monet, and.....Impact Dial Usopp.

That's pretty mean.

Did my single pull and got Mr. 5.
Probably the only pull that could make me pull once more.
Got base story Luffy.
Two fake golds was a bit too much to take and did on last desperate pull.
Got Maynard.
Which is kinda decent, although his SB are a long way out and 20 CD is kinda not that workable.

Ran 40 stamina Aokiji without trouble.
But thinking it through, my Tesoro team could be kinda iffy on getting to Aokiji on 60 stamina. The man himself shouldn't be hard. We'll have to try and see.

MANUELF

Banned

That reminds me of when I farmed Laboon to beat Garp and in the sugo before he came I pulled SW Sanji

Top Bottom