• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

Whitebeard is a nice, straight upgrade. However, some of the SHs, like Zoro, change their useage around. For them, there may be occasions where it's better to have the normal version. In the long run, it will likely be best to just get a second copy of said character. However, that also means re-socketing and re-S.LVing.

This is what I was going to go with. But then, I've kept a copy of every version that of the SHs in my box, so between that and horrid sugo luck, this is a pretty easy option.

Ex: I have a max skill gear 2, but I also pulled three gear 2s this past sugo.

Hana-Bi

Got also every sh version evolved/unevolved so this should be no problem for me.

Domino fn is coming too. Will finally run the fortnight...

I just hope the variances stay with the SHs and that future +s are treated more like Whitebeard's +. I don't want to have to try and get two copies of an RR and then S.PL MAX and Socket both because their 5* AND 5*+ are both viable.

Heck, it's gonna be annoying to dump STA farming up Zoros the next time he's around to socket 3D2Y and two Asuras. Not to mention that I also have Log Zoro and Jack the Ripper has been useful to me in the past as Blue Slasher delayer (although, I have both SW and Log Usopp now for Blue teams). At the least, he appears in multiple FNs.

(New World Problems)

RalchAC

I just hope the variances stay with the SHs and that future +s are treated more like Whitebeard's +. I don't want to have to try and get two copies of an RR and then S.PL MAX and Socket both because their 5* AND 5*+ are both viable.

I think most of them are going to be more like Whitebeard than the Strawhats. Do you remember the early days? People loved their v1 Strawhats, they were really solid alternatives to help you clear content. And they were given for free. Now they are just ensuring that they are useful again. Once they are done with those, I think we'll start seeing other Legends (like Boa or Sabo) and RR units (like QCK Ace and PSY Shanks) with improved skills.

Heck, it's gonna be annoying to dump STA farming up Zoros the next time he's around to socket 3D2Y and two Asuras. Not to mention that I also have Log Zoro and Jack the Ripper has been useful to me in the past as Blue Slasher delayer (although, I have both SW and Log Usopp now for Blue teams). At the least, he appears in multiple FNs.

(New World Problems)

Don't worry about the second Asura. I mean, I'm certainly going to have two and I'll try to max him down the line. But let's be honest. Most of the time you are going to use Doflamingo instead as your captain, since there are more than enough good DEX Slashers to fill a team.

That's the reason why I decided to socket my Halloween Zoro instead of Asura last time the Halloween Fortnight was here.

EMT0

Banned

I can only speak from experience, it's happened multiple times for me. Though, one sugo pull is less a kick in the ass than when they do story pulls in the FP sugo. Seeing folks pull 15 guys that took me a ton of tries for each guy, man.

I can see how that'd be incredibly disheartening. Hopefully being removed from having farmed them recently would soften the blow though. That reminds me that I'm really hoping we see another FP event soon, I'm sitting on max points atm.

I think we all kind of saw the writing on the wall on that one. :p. It sucks it happened that way though.

RR story mode characters tend to be incredibly common, and they turn up often.

I guess one thing I'd suggest for most new players, especially Ftp when differentiating themselves from your playthrough is that gemming for revives is generally very discouraged. It's rare that a single copy of a character will make a significant enough difference where it's worth gemming to get one copy when you could just wait until you're prepared to farm consistently.

Of course if money is less of an issue and someone really wants to blitz ahead, it's an option.

Everybody but me :'(

And yeah, I'd agree but add a disclaimer on Enel. Enel was completely worth the 3 or so gems it took me to get him, as lucky as I got. But I'd have felt completely satisfied going for a higher difficulty and dropping 10 gems to get him in hindsight, as he can carry you through sooooo much content and so many FNs. He's kind of like Mihawk in that regard in that he warps the game around his capabilities, and it helps that he can generally cover stuff Mihawk doesn't clear quite as easily.

That said, yes I'm kinda dumb when it comes to gem usage. I've gemmed on Tesoro at 60 stamina, Enel, once or twice in story mode because of laziness, once for Colo Hawkins, and a few times on Aokiji when I was really feeling the lack of SW Shanks friends. At least, these are all of the instances I can recall. Aside from lazy story mode moments, I'd say they were all ultimately worth it but Tesoro cost me far more gems than it should have because I was dumb about it and didn't do my research. Tesoro was worth in hindsight because he let me breeze through Zephyr during movie month making him ultimately worth his entry price even if I was incredibly dumb in how I went about it and it was dumb luck that it turned out that way. Colo Hawkins on the other hand, I used a gem on Mr. Prince because I figured he wouldn't return before the 2 Year Sugo and wanted to pile as many gems together as I could(let's be real tho we all know I'm gonna burn these gems on boss rush and on Kuro's FN ;___;).

This is the key.
He's just dedicated is all.

Pretty much. Anything can be bashed through with enough dedication, time, and gems. But tbf, most of my crazy early progress was independent of stamina refills up until half stamina Alvida where I minmaxed the hell out of my level-ups, and even that used up only free gems. It was probably Gran Tesoro when I exceeded the amount of free gems I'd gotten to date if only slightly thanks to me dropping most of them into box space, and Movie Month where it went conclusively negative, although powering through the story probably payed off most of my gem loss from Zephyr farming and movie FN grinding. Tesoro cost me a small pile of gems out of my wallet, and Aokiji was 100% wallet pain minus the 15-20 gems I got from clearing story content from the Davy Beck Fight to the Gates of Justice.

It does help that I mentally treat all Sugo pulls as coming directly from my wallet though. Maybe one day I'll do a playthrough that's 100% F2P. It'd be an interesting challenge and maybe, just maybe teach me self-discipline haha

I think most of them are going to be more like Whitebeard than the Strawhats. Do you remember the early days? People loved their v1 Strawhats, they were really solid alternatives to help you clear content. And they were given for free. Now they are just ensuring that they are useful again. Once they are done with those, I think we'll start seeing other Legends (like Boa or Sabo) and RR units (like QCK Ace and PSY Shanks) with improved skills.

I understand why they'd make it an upgrade for Legends rather than a unit that plays completely differently but...I'm really hoping Hancock gets the V1 Strawhat treatment. Having her and Marco coexist with a captain ability that boosts QCK and PSY characters the same amount means that we're still going to end up in a situation where one is 'better' than the other as a lead in most scenarios. I'm sure that Marco and a 6+ Hancock would be good subs for each other, but I'd ideally like to see them be so dramatically different that they each fill wide niches that have little overlap. Ideally, like this reddit thread as a good example of a Boa Hancock that has little overlap with Marco. I actually made a post there that seemed to get some good support for a special:

1) Delay all enemies by 1 turn, even if they're already delayed and through debuff protectors (Hancock stuns the enemy with her beauty)
2) KO any enemies under X% HP (She then turns them to stone + shatters them)
3) Boosts attack against delayed enemies by 1.3x (The enemy lowers their guard and forgives her, because she is beautiful)

RalchAC

I understand why they'd make it an upgrade for Legends rather than a unit that plays completely differently but...I'm really hoping Hancock gets the V1 Strawhat treatment. Having her and Marco coexist with a captain ability that boosts QCK and PSY characters the same amount means that we're still going to end up in a situation where one is 'better' than the other as a lead in most scenarios. I'm sure that Marco and a 6+ Hancock would be good subs for each other, but I'd ideally like to see them be so dramatically different that they each fill wide niches that have little overlap. Ideally, like this reddit thread as a good example of a Boa Hancock that has little overlap with Marco. I actually made a post there that seemed to get some good support for a special:

1) Delay all enemies by 1 turn, even if they're already delayed and through debuff protectors (Hancock stuns the enemy with her beauty)
2) KO any enemies under X% HP (She then turns them to stone + shatters them)
3) Boosts attack against delayed enemies by 1.3x (The enemy lowers their guard and forgives her, because she is beautiful)

Boa needs a revamp. That's sure, mainly because she is just a badly designed character. I think they shouldn't change the fact that she is a QCK (and PSY) captain. But they should make her useful enough to make people want to have both Boa and Marco as their captains.

A conditional boost would be nice. Or an affinity boost. Or something like that. And if she is going to be similar with Marco, she shouldn't have less and worse tools than him.

The ideal solution, IMO, should be making her powerful enough to stand toe to toe with Marco. QCK dream teams should have Boa + Marco leads.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The ideal solution, IMO, should be making her powerful enough to stand toe to toe with Marco. QCK dream teams should have Boa + Marco leads.

As a 6*+, she should be better than Marco. Marco will likely get his own 6*+ down the line, so they need to future proof her. And I hate the fact that she's so similar to Marco in general. It screams lazy, and really Bandai Namco has done such a good job otherwise at differentiating legends and giving them unique/creative abilities.

By far, she deserves the biggest overhaul and upgrade to put her in line with a new series of legends going forward. This is their opportunity to not just make older legends relevant, but bring them up to the levels of the latest series of legends - Blackbeard, Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Fujitora, etc.

EMT0

Banned
As a 6*+, she should be better than Marco. Marco will likely get his own 6*+ down the line, so they need to future proof her. And I hate the fact that she's so similar to Marco in general. It screams lazy, and really Bandai Namco has done such a good job otherwise at differentiating legends and giving them unique/creative abilities.

By far, she deserves the biggest overhaul and upgrade to put her in line with a new series of legends going forward. This is their opportunity to not just make older legends relevant, but bring them up to the levels of the latest series of legends - Blackbeard, Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Fujitora, etc.

This reminds me; Legend Aokiji is great, but functions so.....un-Aokijish. He's the last person you'd think should be a speedrunning Legend, but the ship's sailed on him at this point IMO.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
This reminds me; Legend Aokiji is great, but functions so.....un-Aokijish. He's the last person you'd think should be a speedrunning Legend, but the ship's sailed on him at this point IMO.

Maybe he just wants to finish things quickly so he can get the hell out of there and take a nap. :3

Kumo

Perfect. :) Damn nice upgrade. Might finally run him as a captain. Though I have autoheal on him... Well, autoheal might be great for him since you can now stall without worries on some mobs...

I've been using Whitebeard with level 2 AH for some of the last few chaos coliseums we've had and it allowed for much safer stalling. For example, I could take one extra hit from a mob to put myself at really low HP, then heal back up before the stage with the turtle and have enough HP to take a hit from that too.

With the new upgrade, even level 3 or 4 AH could be manageable since you can easily control which mob you take damage from with the 1.75x boost, plus higher HP means larger threshold for the 3x boost. So I would keep AH since it's also useful if he's a sub. It makes him that much more versatile.

Tidd

Please don't farm Domino for Boa books. .__.
I'm pretty sure that the next fortnight will be the one with the rest of the kimono straw hats and the one after that will be kimono Jinbei with Boa books. The funny thing is if we really keep this order we will get this at the same time as the Domino fortnight... Great, now I'm uncertain about the order because why would Bandai give us the same skill book at the same time but then we did get Ace, Marco and Log Luffy for 2344433 fortnights.
And no we won't get any dupe books they will shuffle around the order like they did before. I don't know in which order but the next skill books should be two of these: Monet, Caesar, Baby 5, Buffalo, Senor Pink, Trebol or Giolla.

Kyou

Please don't farm Domino for Boa books. .__.
I'm pretty sure that the next fortnight will be the one with the rest of the kimono straw hats and the one after that will be kimono Jinbei with Boa books. The funny thing is if we really keep this order we will get this at the same time as the Domino fortnight... Great, now I'm uncertain about the order because why would Bandai give us the same skill book at the same time but then we did get Ace, Marco and Log Luffy for 2344433 fortnights.
And no we won't get any dupe books they will shuffle around the order like they did before. I don't know in which order but the next skill books should be two of these: Monet, Caesar, Baby 5, Buffalo, Senor Pink, Trebol or Giolla.
I need to do Domino for the basilisk anyway, it's the only spot on my fortnight record

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
With the Doffy raid coming up, should I skill up and socket raid Doffy before I socket legend Doffy?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
With the Doffy raid coming up, should I skill up and socket raid Doffy before I socket legend Doffy?

Special ups on raid Doffy should take priority, especially with the 2X Special Up Event happening around the same time. That's not a common occurrence.

RedBoot

Starting to see that low Hannyabal drop rate people have mentioned. I was getting him a lot, then over the last 20 runs or so I've gotten 3 drops. :/

On the other hand, RR Kalifa books are showing up regularly. Sitting at 21 with over a week to go, should be easy to hit 35 books.

I still think Legend Aokiji's skill should have gone to a Legend Moria. KO'ing an enemy each turn to boost your attack would fit the idea of raising a zombie army. But alas, Moria is the most unloved of the Shichibukai. :p

EMT0

Banned
Speaking of Doflamingo What are some good teams to farm him that dont require skill ups? I got screwed by Blackbeard

I gave my friend this team:

knDm6nM.png

No special ups, and pretty reliable. Replace Kid with Jozu for extra safety if you have him.

I still think Legend Aokiji's skill should have gone to a Legend Moria. KO'ing an enemy each turn to boost your attack would fit the idea of raising a zombie army. But alas, Moria is the most unloved of the Shichibukai. :p

I kind of doubt Bandai's got the foresight or info to even be thinking this far ahead, but I hope that they're waiting to see more of what Moriah looked like and did during his prime which would explain why we don't have a Legend of him yet. Same logic also applies to Kuma for me, as they're the only two Shichibukai without Legends so far. I also actually really like the idea, it would definitely fit Moriah. Once they get to characters from Zou or WCI in RR, I figure they'll go back and add Rare Recruit variants of characters that don't have them yet until the manga is far enough ahead again, and that it's during these 'lull' periods that we get the remaining Legend shichibukai. If I was a betting man for 'callback' batches?

-East Blue Villains batch with Legend Young Garp
-Little Garden + Drum batch with Legend ??? (Chopper?)
-Baroque Works batch with Legend ??? (....Vivi/Robin?)
-Skypeia batch with Legend Enel
-Thriller Bark batch with Legend Oars
-Amazon Lily batch with Legend Empress Gloriosa (delayed until if/when we see Nyan in her prime)
-Impel Down batch with Legend Magellan

-Dresrossa final batch with Legend Ucy the Bull (bandai pls)

-Revolutionaries Pt. 2 batch with Legend Kuma the Tyrant
-Young Moriah's Crew batch with Legend Moriah the Ascendant Super Rookie

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I looked up the Powerhouse ship yesterday...it costst 7.5k Rayleight Points ? So you wont be able to unlock it via clearing a forest like the rest ? How do you get Rayleigh Shop points ? I remember reading that it was something thats only relevant for iAPer or whales. Would suck for my potential Powerhouse team if i cant get the sip without paying.

*appears as a devil on your shoulder*

farm 40 stamina, it's not so bad

How high is the drop rate on 40stam ? I need to go all in on Doffy the next time he is up - this has been my biggest hurdle so far. If i can maxskill him this will open me up to run alot of other content.

Right now im thinking of G3(since ive gotten way better with perfect hits) and/or Blackbeard for 60stam.

Kyou

How high is the drop rate on 40stam ? I need to go all in on Doffy the next time he is up - this has been my biggest hurdle so far. If i can maxskill him this will open me up to run alot of other content.

supposedly it's the same drop rate as other raids(40%) but I maintain something about there being two bosses fucks with that because I never farmed 60 and would continually come out ahead stamina-to-drop-wise farming 40. I'd have bad streaks of like 7 runs with no drops but then I'd have crazy 10 drops in a row.

I probably just got lucky but if you really can't do 60 it's totally viable, Doflamingo is SUPER important, he's worth bleeding for.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
supposedly it's the same drop rate as other raids(40%) but I maintain something about there being two bosses fucks with that because I never farmed 60 and would continually come out ahead stamina-to-drop-wise farming 40. I'd have bad streaks of like 7 runs with no drops but then I'd have crazy 10 drops in a row.

I probably just got lucky but if you really can't do 60 it's totally viable, Doflamingo is SUPER important, he's worth bleeding for.

I recall that someone was going to test it out back when Doflamingo came out as a half stamina. I don't know what ever came out of that.

Regardless, I maintain it's probably around 40% in the small number of 40 stamina runs I did back when I first started running it.

cw_sasuke

Thanks....i really have to think about it because my past experience with 60stam Doffy is probably what made me drop the game as well...messing up a bunch of expensive 60stam runs is quite the blow.

If i mess up 1 run in attempts of 60stam - thats 180stam for 2 copies. 160stam allows me to run 40stam four times...so if that results in 2 doffy copies i would be better.

So yeah...i will give 60stam a couple attempts if it doesnt work out i might downgrade to get at least some progress on him.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I looked up the Powerhouse ship yesterday...it costst 7.5k Rayleight Points ? So you wont be able to unlock it via clearing a forest like the rest ? How do you get Rayleigh Shop points ? I remember reading that it was something thats only relevant for iAPer or whales. Would suck for my potential Powerhouse team if i cant get the sip without paying.

Rocketman Ship is a Rayleigh Shop exclusive.

Rayleigh points can be gotten by selling units to the Rayleigh shop. Only Rare Recruits that can't be farmed from story mode are really worth anything (100 to 300 points) with the exception of Impact Usopp and Vivi. Legends are sold for 5,000 points. Basically, it's a place where you can get some return back on a series of bad and otherwise worthless dupe pulls.

They also give out Rayleigh points via Chopperman daily missions, though I don't think it's much.

Thanks....i really have to think about it because my past experience with 60stam Doffy is probably what made me drop the game as well...messing up a bunch of expensive 60stam runs is quite the blow.

If i mess up 1 run in attempts of 60stam - thats 180stam for 2 copies. 160stam allows me to run 40stam four times...so if that results in 2 doffy copies i would be better.

So yeah...i will give 60stam a couple attempts if it doesnt work out i might downgrade to get at least some progress on him.

Monster Chopper and Perona can go a long way if you have a maxed GPU. Basically, if you can't farm Doffy, it's not a big deal if you can continue to make progress on Monster Chopper, Perona, and GPU. Obviously Jozu is a better option, but having those FTP characters maxed should allow you to farm Doffy consistently.

linkent

https://translate.google.com/transl...//xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/35053

You can see the points you get from the character.
3*-4* = 100pts
4*-5* = 300pts
legend = 5000pts

seems to be able to trade sockets books/cotton candy.

Right now im thinking of G3(since ive gotten way better with perfect hits) and/or Blackbeard for 60stam.

40sta should be ~40%.

if you have Jozu, should definitely go with 60 stamina.
https://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/...0:99,253:99,15:50C13,10B1600D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

possible to replace Jozu with perona but require hp to take those reduced damage on turn 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9DlAS1qmH4

cw_sasuke

Rocketman Ship is a Rayleigh Shop exclusive.

Rayleigh points can be gotten by selling units to the Rayleigh shop. Only Rare Recruits that can't be farmed from story mode are really worth anything (100 to 300 points) with the exception of Impact Usopp and Vivi. Legends are sold for 5,000 points. Basically, it's a place where you can get some return back on a series of bad and otherwise worthless dupe pulls.

Urgh thanks - so RR only units ? Now i really regret all the RR units i fed away for a small chance of skillups or useful Sockets - then again everyone else had the same problem. I really need to start saving up for enough Rayleigh points - this ship would help alot when it comes to stalling, especially since im lacking Auto-Heal sockets right now as well.

btw. What are Chopperman Daily Missions ? Are they already in our version ? First time i hear of them
Monster Chopper and Perona can go a long way if you have a maxed GPU. Basically, if you can't farm Doffy, it's not a big deal if you can continue to make progress on Monster Chopper, Perona, and GPU. Obviously Jozu is a better option, but having those FTP characters maxed should allow you to farm Doffy consistently.

I have MC, max skilled Perona/Jozu and Golden Pound. You are right i should be able to do it - i think i messed up in the past because my motivation was kinda low because of the whole no-legend-pulled so far arc i went through. Thats the only explanation i can come up with...or maybe stalling was an issue with some of the fodders surviving meant instant 60stam loss.
https://translate.google.com/transl...//xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/35053

You can see the points you get from the character.
3*-4* = 100pts
4*-5* = 300pts
legend = 5000pts

seems to be able to trade sockets books/cotton candy.

Yeah ranking up +7k for the Powerhouse ship will take a while - not complaining on some level its good that you dont have to clear a very difficult Training Forest to gte access to a ship, but at the same time Fighter, Slasher, Ceberal, Driven and Co. have access to their ships for "free" - dont know how i feel about that.

40sta should be ~40%.

if you have Jozu, should definitely go with 60 stamina.
https://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/...0:99,253:99,15:50C13,10B1600D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

possible to replace Jozu with perona but require hp to take those reduced damage on turn 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9DlAS1qmH4

Thanks - Didnt even think of Lucci - thanks for the Video. I have Jozu (forgot that he was a Powerhouse unit to begin with). I have Gasparde and Lola but they arent leveled yet.

My standard Powerhouse team right now is.

Lucci/Lucci
Kyros/Jabra
Marco(max skill)/Blueno(max skill)

for Doffy i could switch to

Lucci/Lucci
Gasparde(maxskill)/Blueno(max skill)
Jozu(max skill)/Golden Pound(max skill)

I also have RR Kuma (max skill) and Hack (max skill) - maybe they are the better choice than Gasparde.

Between G3, MC, BB and Lucci i just have to find a team that im comfortable with.

Edit:

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...6:99,253:99,15:50C13,10B0D0E1344Q0L0G0R4S100H

Hack seems to be a good choice with his active.

wilstreak

Gaf, i just get back to this game after not playing it for a long time.

Need your help just to breeze through the story. Currently at Thriller Bark.
I am thinking of using Sengoku team because it is easy with the combo, but not sure what to put in there. I am very bad with rhytm based like this.

From the list here:
http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.co.id/2016/06/global-tierlist.html

God Tier that i have is :
Rayleigh,Sengoku, Sw Shanks, Dofla Raid, G3 Luffy,Golden Pound Usopp, and Raid Enel

Tier 1:
Perona, Kalifa Strongest, Mihawk Raid, Boa, monster Chopper, Aokiji raid, BB Raid, Garp raid, Jabra Strongest, Nami happiness, Alvida, Vista, Ivankov Raid, Kidd.

Tier 1.5
Squard, jinbei, log Nami, Noland, Coby, Kaku, Heracle, Crocodile, Fossa, Killer, Kumadori, Oars, Blamenco, Duval, Frankenstein.

Thank you in advance.

MiTYH

Been an easy weekend, farmed Tom's FN a bunch for some skillbooks. Wanted more Fossa books than I got, but it's whatever. Might go back to Hannybal today.

JPN's getting some crazy updates with WB+ and that new luffy. Can't wait till Global gets this, although the countdown begins now for me for the anniversary. Anyone know the exact date we should be looking for this in Feb? These gems are gonna burn a hole in my pocket until then!

EDIT: Looked at OPTC calendar cause I was bored:

Looks like I'll farm Coby tonight when he switches in (need those Cobyv2 manuals, he's at a stupid non-max level). Plus new coliseum units.
Duval raid will be nice, he's not maxed yet but very very close I believe.
When Croc comes back I'll farm hard, need Mr2 and Slasherdile sockets
Kimono coming back is nice too for some zoro sockets

And HOPEFULLY the WB pirate FN is coming soon, with INTHawk books. If so, RIP gems and time. not only do I need INTHawk books, but all those units have good RR units that I have, and they alll need sockets (Rakuyo, Fossa, Thatch, and Curiel)

cw_sasuke

I am thinking of using Sengoku team because it is easy with the combo, but not sure what to put in there. I am very bad with rhytm based like this.

From the list here:

Rayleigh,Sengoku, Sw Shanks, Dofla Raid, G3 Luffy,Golden Pound Usopp, and Raid Enel

Tier 1:
Perona, Kalifa Strongest, Mihawk Raid, Boa, monster Chopper, Aokiji raid, BB Raid, Garp raid, Jabra Strongest, Nami happiness, Alvida, Vista, Ivankov Raid, Kidd.

Tier 1.5
Squard, jinbei, log Nami, Noland, Coby, Kaku, Heracle, Crocodile, Fossa, Killer, Kumadori, Oars, Blamenco, Duval, Frankenstein.

Thank you in advance.

In general there isnt one setup that can clear everything - so you always will have to change things up to optimize for a specific Island. I was able to clear most Story stuff with G3 - but had to switch to QCK Enel for all Poison and Map Damage related stages.

Sengoku is def. one of the best Captain to just run through story missions from what i have heard though. Sengoku + Golden Pound + 1 Def. special sub and the rest filled with Heavy Hitters should have too many issues clearing Story Islands.

Best to just try and see what works for you and look things up online whenever you get stuck at Chapter.

bjork

From the list here:

Tier 1:

Tier 1.5

Thank you in advance.

Ray/Ray
Raid Doflamingo/Raid Mihawk
GPU/(last slot for whoever fits the stage best)

I don't remember Thriller Bark especially well, but Ray teams generally have good RCV so you can stall for specials and then lay into whoever is at the end. If your Croc is one that does poison, he's good against giant Perona. I do remember that.

Adeptrain

From the list here:

Tier 1:

Tier 1.5

Thank you in advance.

Heya! As a fellow Sengoku user, I gotta say I don't use any of those tiered units cause Sengoku teams usually uses 20 or less cost units...like Breed (x1.75 type boost), Impact Usopp (x2 psy boost), Petty officer Coby (x1.5 orb boost), Noland (x1.5 orb boost), the new x-mas sabo (chain boost), smoker/Perona (for dam reduction), arlong for stat stick (against dex), Ryuma (for stat stick) and/or Diablo sanji for fixed damage.

And for a delayer, you can GPU if you wanna sacrifice impact usopp or take silver foxy instead (delays for 2 turns, but really high cd)

I think I'm gonna go "all out" on this next Japanese sugo. I've got 50 gems saved up already (Japan is crazy with gems) and I think I may buy another multi-pull as well. All the new units are pretty awesome, but I'm also missing a lot of the characters available on the third day as well. Probably do a multi on Day 1 and 3.

Top Bottom