• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Hana-Bi

Damn, messed my first Shanks forest run up. Didn't have the orb luck against Hawkins and then he KO'd me with his counter. The problem is that I only have one max cc/socket Corazon friend up. Every run could be the last for a while... Might wait for IntHawk books and try a double raid Doffy run out...

Yeah, failed another time on stage 14. Tried something different but enraged Apoo which was my death sentence. Now I don't have any Cora friends (even after resetting the friend list). Oh well, will try it out after next week, with a hopefully max skilled IntHawk.

EMT0

Banned
Just now realized that the Whitebeard Pirates Fortnight is a big deal - finally Sockets for some of those still great RR Units like Thatch or Rakuyo. Dont have Inthawk but i hope to at least farm Story Enel before the Fortnight arrives.

The Island being PSY Units only might be an issue for me - hope i can evolve my Tesoro before it starts...otherwise ill have to use Garp lol.

You could always just get a copy of this FN's Franky if your Tesoro's really far from evolving, as he's actually a pretty good PSY lead.

RedBoot

Beat Apoo with a Legend Croc team and a Sengoku team. The Croc team seems reliable-ish (particularly once I figure out the best stalling route), but I'm pretty sure I can't miss any perfects against Lao G or Apoo. The Sengoku team is a little more laid back, but I'm not sure yet if it works without orb luck (but so far I've gotten orbs on all my runs :p ).

Might try a G3 team later, though to be honest it wouldn't be any easier than the Croc team so there might be no point.

MANUELF

Banned
Im almost there on gems for a multi in Japan, Im up to 43 and I have yet to do underground colliseum so add another 4, another for beating the whitebeard pirates fn and the other 2 from beating the sugo island tomorrow and the daily gem :D

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
FYI - I have no details (sorry) but I have it on pretty good authority that the 2-year anniversary celebration is going to be pretty nuts for OPTC. Looking forward to it!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
You could always just get a copy of this FN's Franky if your Tesoro's really far from evolving, as he's actually a pretty good PSY lead.

I actually have Franky...weird for some reason i forgot he was a 2.5 PSY lead. Good to know - though i would probably still prefer Garp since he is maxskilled and max level.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
FYI - I have no details (sorry) but I have it on pretty good authority that the 2-year anniversary celebration is going to be pretty nuts for OPTC. Looking forward to it!

Anything more than we already know?

Everyone's been saving up for the 2 year anniversary because they assume it would be like Japan's - All Gold Sugo over 3 days with different legends double rate boosted.

Hana-Bi

Oh man, almost messed my last Shanks forest run up. Had Shanks in his sweet burst spot, got a matching orb on IntIva and of course missed my last hit on IntHawk. Shanks was still quite healthy and I had two turns to kill him. Got another matching orb on IntHawk so it is still doable. First hit in my chain was a great... Fuck. But it was still enough to clear it.

Thanks friend Corazon. Without you, I never could have cleared this forest.

Maxed the ship with 174 colas.

Stage 1 and 2 without failure, stage 3 with three Usopps, stage 4 with 10 Usopps (can't stand his face), stage 5 with 4 failures, stage 6 with only two and then the last three stages without any failure. :) Still have 767 colas with all ships maxed...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Akainu + Marineford batch + BB Pirates batch + timeskip strawhats confirmed

RalchAC

Akainu + Marineford batch + BB Pirates batch + timeskip strawhats confirmed

My expectations are:

Early January: Aokiji Sugofest (Confirmed)
Mid January: Kizaru raid, Marineford event starts.
Late January: Marineford Plaza
Late January / Early February: Akainu Sugofest.
Mid February: Marine themed Clash of Clashes with Akainu raid boss in the last day. Marineford event ends.
Late February: Anniversary event. Blackbeard crew released.

Who needs Nightmare Luffy?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
My expectations are:

Early January: Aokiji Sugofest (Confirmed)
Mid January: Kizaru raid, Marineford event starts.
Late January: Marineford Plaza
Late January / Early February: Akainu Sugofest.
Mid February: Marine themed Clash of Clashes with Akainu raid boss in the last day. Marineford event ends.
Late February: Anniversary event. Blackbeard crew released.

Who needs Nightmare Luffy?

Oooh how about a clash of clashes with Sabo, Nightmare Luffy, Pica, and Magellan to catch us up with japan in there?

Hana-Bi

I really like it when we only get two new colosseum bosses and one of them is chaos exclusive. It doesn't take half a day just to clear everything this way. :)

MANUELF

Banned
Is the Coffin Boat even possible to max? It ate over 560 colas and is still not maxed, 380 colas were spend on the last level alone

Hana-Bi

Is the Coffin Boat even possible to max? It ate over 560 colas and is still not maxed, 380 colas were spend on the last level alone

Yeah, those early days with ship upgrades were horrible. There are way too many ships with a horrendous upgrade rate.

RalchAC

I didn't clear the latest Chaos Coliseum. They were hard, I lack some important units like Enel and Kuma and I didn't feel like getting creative.

MiTYH

Man, I really, really, really want Monet. She would do amazing in a lot of teams.

Currently starting round 3 of Chaos Apoo, and again she would be useful. Or a Raid Boa with a decent cooldown, but she's still too high for me now. Making due with Prison Mr 3. Not the best attack but between Doffy's special, Marco/SW Shanks leads, and Impact Usopp, it should be enough

EDIT: CRAP, brought GP instead of Impact usopp. Goodbye 20 stamina.

Hana-Bi

Beat Apoo with a Legend Croc team and a Sengoku team. The Croc team seems reliable-ish (particularly once I figure out the best stalling route), but I'm pretty sure I can't miss any perfects against Lao G or Apoo. The Sengoku team is a little more laid back, but I'm not sure yet if it works without orb luck (but so far I've gotten orbs on all my runs :p ).

Might try a G3 team later, though to be honest it wouldn't be any easier than the Croc team so there might be no point.

Croc is so damn op for this colo run. :) Once we'll get legend Doffy books Croc will be the colomaster. ;)

Stalling is also quite easy with the Sunny ship.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Anything more than we already know?

Everyone's been saving up for the 2 year anniversary because they assume it would be like Japan's - All Gold Sugo over 3 days with different legends double rate boosted.

IDK what the community already knows. It sounds like you know more than me. All I know is that Bandai Namco is going to push the anniversary pretty hard.

Damn that New 6* lufy damn artwork is beast

15780807_1394268137264489_6725010620087330440_n.jpg

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man, I really, really, really want Monet. She would do amazing in a lot of teams.

Currently starting round 3 of Chaos Apoo, and again she would be useful. Or a Raid Boa with a decent cooldown, but she's still too high for me now. Making due with Prison Mr 3. Not the best attack but between Doffy's special, Marco/SW Shanks leads, and Impact Usopp, it should be enough

EDIT: CRAP, brought GP instead of Impact usopp. Goodbye 20 stamina.

Is there anyone besides Monet who can increase damage done on delayed enemies?

RedBoot

Croc is so damn op for this colo run. :) Once we'll get legend Doffy books Croc will be the colomaster. ;)

Stalling is also quite easy with the Sunny ship.

Yeah, Croc ended up being more reliable for this colo than I thought from my first run, so that's what I'm using to farm with. I don't have Legend Doffy, so I'm running Heracles'n, Raid Kuma, 3D2Y Robin, and Log Nami. Obviously Doffy would be much safer if I had him. But even this team is fine since I don't have to burst Lao G til the second turn (so the first turn of G orbs is free damage that gives me breathing room if I get a Great) and I actually have two turns to burst Apoo, not that I need them if I don't screw up.

So the only real danger is the usual crappy cooldowns on the giants in turn 1, which I've been able to survive most of the time anyway. My other fear is that Apoo spawns enemies at 1 turn cooldowns that don't go down to Croc+Sunny+Log Nami's fixed damage, but that hasn't happened yet.

bobohoro

Now that Gladius will be getting his coli and Kyros soldier-san, I kinda am unsure who to give my socket books to. PSY Marco might be the next best candidate I'd guess, or pretty much the best.

Hana-Bi

Yeah, Croc ended up being more reliable for this colo than I thought from my first run, so that's what I'm using to farm with. I don't have Legend Doffy, so I'm running Heracles'n, Raid Kuma, 3D2Y Robin, and Log Nami. Obviously Doffy would be much safer if I had him. But even this team is fine since I don't have to burst Lao G til the second turn (so the first turn of G orbs is free damage that gives me breathing room if I get a Great) and I actually have two turns to burst Apoo, not that I need them if I don't screw up.

So the only real danger is the usual crappy cooldowns on the giants in turn 1, which I've been able to survive most of the time anyway. My other fear is that Apoo spawns enemies at 1 turn cooldowns that don't go down to Croc+Sunny+Log Nami's fixed damage, but that hasn't happened yet.

Yeah, Croc is really nice. Messed a run up though. You need to hit those great/perfects. One miss and it's game over against Lao G.

bjork

I think OPTC would introduce a whole new level of powercreep to compensate tbh

Having a ton of legends doesn't unlock content, though. I've got 13 and still haven't tackled the forests, for example.

Is there anyone besides Monet who can increase damage done on delayed enemies?

Whitey Bay, but she doesn't delay on her own.

If the pattern holds we need to keep our eyes open on 1/11

Come to think of it that's when I'm seeing Film Gold

when we got a gem because "people had login issues" or whatever it said, I'm not gonna lie: I threw a FP pull to see if it was something.

MiTYH

Having a ton of legends doesn't unlock content, though. I've got 13 and still haven't tackled the forests, for example.

Are they all max leveled? I'm not saying legend=game broken, but it helps.

Example, I'm sitting with Legends INTHawk, Shanks, and Lucci. I can't even look at the Shanks forest before I lose.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
...that just shows that you can't be bothered to look stuff up because you should be able to beat them all.

I'm sorry, but have you even maxed doffy yet? lol.

...that just shows that you can't be bothered to look stuff up because you should be able to beat them all.

On paper he could, but he yolo feeds all his skillbooks so he's probably lacking a lot of essential skill maxed units.

bjork

Luffy artwork looks like he's aping Akainu. "He killed Ace by punching like this!"

I did the Mihawk one pre-legends iirc, but you're totally right. I looked up the WB one and whiffed after blowing a turn, and the others I've just run them and quit out so I don't have "new" on my extra island icon.

I'm sorry, but have you even maxed doffy yet? lol.

On paper he could, but he yolo feeds all his skillbooks so he's probably lacking a lot of essential skill maxed units.

The legend one? I think he's either maxed or level 95. The raid one's been done since the last time he came through, finally. I just fed a ton of skillbooks today, oddly enough. I don't buy the double rate being that helpful. Had too much success outside of rate-up and too much disaster during.

MiTYH

Anyone know of a good INTHawk team for Apoo? Been trying a few things with thatch/koza/doffy as subs with raid and INTHawk, with nothing successful really

Dandte

Okay my first multi was just bad luck...i will try again

that's awesome...my whole optc life in one picture....

for MiTYH

DexHawk / Inthawk
SlasherCroc / DexDoffy
Halloween Zoro / FN Lucci

Completely f2p

RedBoot

LOL at that sugo simulator. Did one and got Cavendish, Momonga, New Robin, He-Man, Haruta, and some nice RRs I already have (Jimbe, Caesar). If only my real luck was that nice.

Imo the 5* artwork is much more better.

His grin kinda bugs me on that one. :p

I was thinking his head was tilted weird on the 6* art, but going back and looking at some of the Red Hawk art, that's normal. It's fine, though I like a lot of the other depictions of Red Hawk better (such as the cover arts for Pirate Warriors 3 and Burning Blood, though the latter isn't a good angle for Treasure Cruise).

EMT0

Banned
LOL at that sugo simulator. Did one and got Cavendish, Momonga, New Robin, He-Man, Haruta, and some nice RRs I already have (Jimbe, Caesar). If only my real luck was that nice.

I got a streak of 9 Legends in 5 Sugopulls. Man, if only...

Ah, right. I've got a week to go but I'm having some lousy luck finding Barto friends with which to clear Doffy. If you run Barto and we aren't already friends......friend me pls :3

RedBoot

End of Apoo Day 1 gets me 16 Apoos and 7 skill books. Shooting for 45-50 copies by end of Sunday. That and however many skill books I end up with should be enough to skill max him on Tuesday.

Now for Duval farming starring Blackbeard. :p

MANUELF

Banned
Im making my japanese account my Main now, is so much better and hopefully it will be even better after This sugo, I already have enough for a multi

Kyou

End of Apoo Day 1 gets me 16 Apoos and 7 skill books. Shooting for 45-50 copies by end of Sunday. That and however many skill books I end up with should be enough to skill max him on Tuesday.

Now for Duval farming starring Blackbeard. :p

Duval vs Blackbeard is my favorite ridiculous matchup

king of autopilot raids

Top Bottom