• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

ExVicis

So pretty new player here, I did a pull just now to try my luck for Ace and...Jozu...hmm..that's an okay pull right? At the very least Jozu is used in Mohawk raid I think, isn't he?

Majukun

So pretty new player here, I did a pull just now to try my luck for Ace and...Jozu...hmm..that's an okay pull right? At the very least Jozu is used in Mohawk raid I think, isn't he?

jozu is a really good character ...against dex content.
it doesn't have many uses outside of dex raid/colo content (except maybe against blakbeard raid,if you don't have anything better) , but what it does,it does really well..it will be a crucial player in any anti raid doflamingo team, especially in the supermega team that makes that raid really easy

p.s. if you are playing global, you made a mistake by pulling outside of a sugofest..ok if you didi it on the japanese version since it's sugo right now.
6* Boa > 6* Shanks. Yeah, I said it.

yes and no.
sw shanks it's still an incredible captain for any full psy team,especially if you consider the amount of f2p characters he has at his disposal...impact usopp,tesoro,raid boa..you can put together a pretty good psy team.
on the other hand his special is useful only in very,very restrictive occasions.

on the other hand boa as a captain is kind of bad..2.75 is decent for a legend,but she lose it way too easily, as a blue captain it has heavy competiton from raid enel and legend marco and despite being a double type captain,this aspect is useless since there are no good sinergies between th two classes, so you have problems when it's time to orb manipulate and burst.
but as a sub it's really useful..delay and heal with extremely low CD,what's not to love?

IMHO to *fix* boa they should make her the double type captain they were trying to make her at the beginning...make so that when she is captain,psy units also count as qck units and viceversa.. so when you get a psy orb on a qck character,it counts as matching..when you use impact usopp,also your qck units get boosted.
that would open a new world for her in terms of possible teams...2 f2p 2x class booster (impact usopp and enel), 2 2x orb booster (legend doffy and the new timeskip franky), a full orb manipulator with tesoro, 2 possible complete heal with legend marco and psy marco, and much more....it will still be kinda hard to stall without losing the boost, but in terms of team building it would became incredible

RalchAC

6* Boa > 6* Shanks. Yeah, I said it.

I'll never understand why people dislike 6* Shanks.

He is niche, yeah. But he is the best at what he does well. He only needs a skill that isn't a copy of v1 Helmeppo's. That's all.

Boa, on the other hand, isn't the best at anything. I would rather bring Enel than her as my captain for a lot of content. Because she doesn't have any way to mitigate damage for extra stalling, and since Enel was added to the game, trash mobs in STR raids have started to hit like a truck (over 5k damage) so there is some challenge in reaching the boss stage.

it doesn't have many uses outside of dex raid/colo content, but what it does,it does really well..it will be a crucial player in any anti raid doflamingo team, especially in the supermega team that makes that raid really easy

p.s. if you are playing global, you made a mistake by pulling outside of a sugofest..ok if you didi it on the japanese version since it's sugo right now.

Yeah! He is incredible as a sub against DEX raid bosses, especially the Monster Chopper team most people use against Doffy. Makes stages 1-4 much less stressing, since you don't need to worry about HP.

Spinx

Boa, on the other hand, isn't the best at anything. I would rather bring Enel than her as my captain for a lot of content. Because she doesn't have any way to mitigate damage for extra stalling, and since Enel was added to the game, trash mobs in STR raids have started to hit like a truck (over 5k damage) so there is some challenge in reaching the boss stage.

I just value Boa as a sub more than Shanks as a captain. The age of type booster captains(red, green etc.) is over unless your name is Akainu. It's all about class boosting rainbow captains these days(shooter, ambition etc.)

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Quad maxed Soul King (INT Slasher / Free Spirit):

15822662_10208085744237513_7778517611555740056_n.jpg

his abilities:

Captain: Boosts chain multiplier by 2.5x. Protects from defeat as long as HP is above 30%
Sailor: Completely resists Paralysis on this character
Special (CD 16 turns → 10 turns): Delays all enemies by 1 turn, and boosts ATK of Slasher and Free Spirit characters by 1.75x for 1 turn

Brook is a fucking beast.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Rayleigh (and 3D2Y Luffy) are probably the only captains that don't benefit from Raid Boa's cpt ability, so it makes sense.

She's frankly also good as a G3 sub, if survivability is a concern over just pure burst damage.

-G3 can't make use of meat orbs if he wants full damage, and Legend Boa has a very low CD large healing special, which can be used multiple times per mission depending on stall.
-Being both a Fighter and Free Spirit, she gets an advantage from any Fighter or Free Spirit boosters or orb manipulators who would also boost G3 (Koala, Legend Sabo, Jimbe, etc.).
-Her special delay, which helps in any team really, but is especially good for teams like G3 that would have problems clearing stages that have over 3 enemies with low cooldowns.
-Some of these advantages apply to Log Luffy as well, but Log Luffy dramatically benefits from Raid Boa's chain combo locking special, moreso than G3, so she's usually the better choice in Log Luffy teams.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Quad maxed Soul King (INT Slasher / Free Spirit):

his abilities:

Captain: Boosts chain multiplier by 2.5x. Protects from defeat as long as HP is above 30%
Sailor: Completely resists Paralysis on this character
Special (CD 16 turns → 10 turns): Delays all enemies by 1 turn, and boosts ATK of Slasher and Free Spirit characters by 1.75x for 1 turn

Brook is a fucking beast.

Deserved after his performance in the latest OP Chapter - what a man.

Hana-Bi

The second time I forgot to use a special on my burst turn against Lao G. Forgot to use Crocs special and wondered why I didn't kill him and then it's game over...

MiTYH

Damn, if I wasn't so attached to my global, I'd probably switch to JPN in an instant.

I've got an account just for fun. Started with Bart legend, wound up pulling LL and Law on singles a while back. Did a multi for the new sugo, got SW Ace and a bunch of great units.

Think I finally got a decent farming team for Apoo. Got it done two times so far, need to see how reliable it can be though

ExVicis

Are you playing in Japan?

it doesn't have many uses outside of dex raid/colo content (except maybe against blakbeard raid,if you don't have anything better) , but what it does,it does really well..it will be a crucial player in any anti raid doflamingo team, especially in the supermega team that makes that raid really easy

Ahaha oops. In all fairness I'm pretty new to the game and after reading Reddit last night I mistook Japan's sugofest for the Global one somehow.

Well I only did one pull so the damage wasn't the worst.

Kyou

Augh, can't quite get a reliable team for Apoo. Just had a run where I got fucked by not getting a single green orb in like six turns against him =\

Hana-Bi

Looking through my friend list, it seems that I'm the only Croc owner who socket Croc with Bind/Despair/Poison/Map instead of the typical Bind/Despair/CD/Orb. ;)

My Croc is probably useless for most of them... They don't get cd and orb lvl 2 because of my Croc.

RedBoot

Looking through my friend list, it seems that I'm the only Croc owner who socket Croc with Bind/Despair/Poison/Map instead of the typical Bind/Despair/CD/Orb. ;)

My Croc is probably useless for most of them... They don't get cd and orb lvl 2 because of my Croc.

Yeah, I remember you explaining that socketing process. I think it makes sense, as far as maximizing what you have access to in a Croc team, but Bandai really still hasn't made Poison or Map relevant (even in the Magellan raid). Can't say if they ever will at this point.

My own Croc has poor sockets right now (waiting for Kimono Croc to come around), but I decided to go the usual route for him, if only so I could use him on DEX and Striker teams as well. Since I'm totally gonna pull Barto someday. Yup.

cw_sasuke

Happy New Year OPTC-GAF.

Was thankful for the PSY Turtles today, allowed me to level up my Tesoro for the upcoming Whitebeard FN. The subs are still low level but should be enough if teamed up with Shanks.

PS. Todays till Doffy...man if i cant farm him this time - ill loose my shit. Okay no i wont but this would be a mayor bummer...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Happy New Year!

My Croc team is pretty much self sufficient with sockets, so I can use any socketed Croc and still have full CD and level 2 Orb. As long as your special level is low, you're useful to me. :)

For me, this is why I'm most comfortable with the "safe" sockets for Crocodile. I get that people want to go optimal, but if everyone went "optimal" with Poison and Map literally no one would have full sockets on a Croc team. It's reliant on the partner Crocodile having the Bind/Despair/CD/Orb.

Yeah, I remember you explaining that socketing process. I think it makes sense, as far as maximizing what you have access to in a Croc team, but Bandai really still hasn't made Poison or Map relevant (even in the Magellan raid). Can't say if they ever will at this point.

My own Croc has poor sockets right now (waiting for Kimono Croc to come around), but I decided to go the usual route for him, if only so I could use him on DEX and Striker teams as well. Since I'm totally gonna pull Barto someday. Yup.

Yeah, Croc can clear Magellan raid even without Poison or Map sockets. Thus far, except for forests, it hasn't been a dire issue to get either Poison or Map maxed. It's more for consistency and convenience. I feel like the bigger issue for Croc lately has been the latest series of debuffs like Special Rollbacks or limiting the number of specials per turn. Until Cerebral gets several characters that can either clear or negate special rollbacks (like new TS Nami), Croc teams probably won't be able to ever clear Coliseum Ace for example.

RalchAC

Happy New Year TreCruGAF!

Treasure Cruise with a hangover is just no fun at all...

Next time drink like a liter of water before going to sleep. Dehidratation is one of the reasons why people have a hangover :p

At least it works for me!

Happy New Year OPTC-GAF.

Was thankful for the PSY Turtles today, allowed me to level up my Tesoro for the upcoming Whitebeard FN. The subs are still low level but should be enough if teamed up with Shanks.

PS. Todays till Doffy...man if i cant farm him this time - ill loose my shit. Okay no i wont but this would be a mayor bummer...

PSY Turtles were really welcome. I hate the fact that PSY aren't part of any regular TT rotation.

Happy New Year!

My Croc team is pretty much self sufficient with sockets, so I can use any socketed Croc and still have full CD and level 2 Orb. As long as your special level is low, you're useful to me. :)

You did well. I always try to socket my teams so I don't need to rely on Friend Captains to be able to clear stuff. You never know.

EMT0

Banned
Day 45: At Last, Calm Waters, kind of .

Day 5X: There is no such thing as calm waters

So far, the plan continues although I've got a bad feeling about the upcoming raid. That'll all be shared later however, for now let's cover the usual unit development.

PL: 187

Key:
B - Bind
D - Despair
AH - Autoheal
S - Slot Rate
CS - Charge Special
F - Filler(Poison, Map, RCV boost, etc.)

X/Y skillups: # of skillups achieved/# of skillups to max
MAX skillup - Special is maxed

STR:
RR Kid - Lv. 70
Fossa- Evolved, Lv. 65
Diamante - Lv. 70
Alvida - Lv. 75, 5AH, 10 books waiting
Mr. 1 - Lv. 70

DEX:
SW Zoro - Lv. 70
Ashura Zoro/Law/Koala/Kyros - Lv. 60
Colo Hawkins - Evolved, Lv. 50, 5 books waiting

QCK:
Marco - Lv. 70
Hancock - Unevolved, Lv. 65
Capone/Doma/Leo - Lv. 60
FN Brook - Evolved

PSY:
Gild Tesoro - Lv. 99
Monet - Lv. 70
Colo Coby- Lv. 60, 3B3D/3CS
Senor Pink/Rakuyo/Squard/Impact Usopp - Lv. 60
FN Coby - Lv. 50, 2B/2AH. 15 books waiting
FN Franky- Lv. 50, waiting on evolvers
Ryuma - Lv. 40

INT:
Slasherdile - Lv. 70
Aokiji - Evolved, 75 copies waiting
FN Helmeppo - Evolved, Lv. 50, 1AH/1CS
Breed - Lv. 40

New Units:
-Impact Usopp
-Raid Aokiji
-Blamenco
-Kuina
-Sentomaru
-Bastille
-Don Sai
-FN Brook
-Ryuma
-Hannaybal
-FN Cobimeppo
-FN Franky
-Duval
-Colo Dorry

New Books for Hoarding:
-19 Pearl books(FN comes soon)

You guys remember how we needed Impact Usopp? Well, good news and bad news. The good news is that we got him, letting us do the Aokiji raid after a few bruises on the first few attempts. The bad news is that it took a grand total of 22 gems and two days of my life to get him to drop, then to add a further kick to the nads, we end up pulling him during the Sugofest.

tumblr_m8szm6F5dY1qdunrvo1_500.gif

I know, that was my reaction too. So we farmed Aokiji, 75 copies in one day. Super boring/annoying with the constant need to swap targets on the fodder stages, but it was done. I'm really hoping I don't pull Kuzan in the near future, because going back to that raid so soon would break my heart. After all of this gem burning, I buckled down and started clearing story islands, colo stages, and missions with the goal of amassing gems and we've gone from about 30 gems to 72 for this coming week, all F2P-earned. Pretty damn nice accomplishment when I can't clear chaos coliseums, if I say so myself. All in all, the past week has been 'slow' in that I haven't been gemming for anything other than turtle times to boost up my units, but on paper I have all the components I need to clear Doffy, right?

Uh....

About that. While I have the units, I don't have the friends. My friends list is disappointingly lacking in Barto friends, and this is after me actively going out of my way to find Bartolomeo friends for hours each day. I'm anticipating that I won't be able to farm Doffy to max like I will for Mihawk, which in turn will stop me from farming Enel. I may be able to improvise a F2P Slasher team and a Lucci team, but these will only take me so far. I figure I won't be getting as many copies of Doffy as I'd like, but it'll have to do. If I don't finish Doffy, I'll dedicate spare gems to Monster Chopper so that next time he comes around, I can opt for the go-to F2P path for him.

Other than that, what other goals do I have for the coming month? Very vaguely, quite a lot as January is going to drown us in content. As far as raids go, Heracles'un, Usopp'un, and Kuma will be getting my undivided attention when they drop as I'm capable of clearing them all. Heracles'un will let me start running the safe variant of the F2P Shooter team alongside my maxed Zephyr, Marguerite, and Marco for orb boosts+heals. I'd also be farming Raid Boa, but I need Kuma in order to farm her so sadly, she'll be getting farmed on her next return. Hence why Kuma will be getting a lot of effort put in. Usopp'un is going to let me socket GP Usopp, Impact Usopp, and (if I get super lucky on my sockets while still needing more books) Sogeking in anticipation of a future super evolution. Between the Kuro FN and Usopp'un, GP Usopp's special is getting maxed, no debating. And I'll likely brute force feed the books because not having a maxed GP Usopp is incredibly annoying for a lot of situations, such as Raid Doffy.

On the FN front, the new Whitebeard Pirate FN is interesting as I have Fossa and Rakuyo but a grand total of zero units whose books are dropping. So I think I'll sit out on it aside from getting the gem from clearing it. Prison Croc is excellent as I'll be able to get sockets on Slasherdile and Mr. 1, as well as put books on Blamenco, Kid, Miss Doublefinger, and Mr. 1. Both FN units are also very handy to have. The Kraken FN is also tempting, but the only unit I own whose books are in it is Dancing Django, although I'd like to max out Surume as he goes super well with Blamenco. I figure I'll also be putting off this FN in favor of dumping all extra stamina into Prison Croc for books and sockets galore. Next week is Kuro and Kimono Straw Hats. Kuro is my top priority for GP Usopp books, but I'd love to get Luffy/Zoro sockets when the opportunity is available in anticipation of their solid Super Evolutions. Ideally, I'll finish with GP Usopp by the time Usopp'un is over and dedicate all remaining stamina to Kimono Straw Hats. Getting books for Law would also be a nice bonus. After that, Don Krieg and and Domino. Don Krieg is worth running for a copy of him plus Pearl, who I have a ton of books for. After that though, to Domino we go because FML, I've got Hancock books to farm. I'm not gonna go crazy over maxing her out though, I'll take her as far as I can get her and be content to leave it at that. Finally, the final week gives us Lucci and Calgara/Nolan. I'll tell you right now, Lucci is getting 90% of the attention and possibly some gemming, because Legend Lucci needs those sockets badly to make him more usable. Calgara/Nolan is cool, but not something high on the priority list. Assuming we get Whitebeard Pirates Pt. 2 at the end of the month, nothing really changes in my plans as Monet's special is already at a very usable level at base, I don't have any of the other units whose books will be up, and I only have Blamenco of the four WB Pirates.

Anyways, unit goals for the next update, roughly around the end of boss rush? Maxed Mihawk, Doffy and Monster Chopper with several Special Ups, a copy of Garp, and a maxed out Aokiji once all remaining copies are fed. I want to get Lucci, Fossa, Monster Chopper, and Blamenco to Lv. 70 for STR, Mihawk and Law for DEX, Hancock evolved and to Lv. 70 as well as Marguerite for QCK, and Don Sai evolved and to Lv. 70 for INT. One way or another, after we're through with Boss Rush I don't see much content aside from Coliseums being anything more than roadbumps on the road to bigger and bigger things.

PS: Accepting any and all Barto friend requests, and suggestions about how to socket Aokiji

Index

Happy New Year TreCruGAF!
Next time drink like a liter of water before going to sleep. Dehidratation is one of the reasons why people have a hangover :p

Happy New Year to you and the rest of OPTC-GAF as well! I vaguely recall drinking a bottle of water yesterday night; that would explain why I woke up without the pounding headache but got the full queasy stomach sensation. Normally I'm drinking 5+ bottles, so I can definitely see the dehydration.

Hana-Bi

There aren't that many socket routes for Croc. So that's a plus. He's my second quad-max char too. :) And since I pulled a dupe legend Doffy I put poison/map/cd/orbs on him so that I could run a one-turn burst team with Monet/Tashigi/rr Momonga (if I'd pull him) instead of raid Kuma. :p

Hana-Bi

Man the Apoo colo has horrible drop rates for useful stuff. In 26 runs I got 5 skill books, 3 tomes (2 Heracles) and 3 cotton candies. I hate all the belly bags I get...

Kyou

I finally think I have a reliable apoo team, and it only took four legends

Ray/Ray/colo Hawkins/Mihawk/Boa/Legend Doffy

Only need to use Hawkins' special to beat Lso G

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR

This whitebeard forest is killy me

My gpu still needs 2 skillups

And i just started trying to use colo hawkins along with eneru and doflamingo (legend)

Get so close (stage 19) then manage to stuff it up

RR30

Man the Apoo colo has horrible drop rates for useful stuff. In 26 runs I got 5 skill books, 3 tomes (2 Heracles) and 3 cotton candies. I hate all the belly bags I get...

I've gotten about ~10 candies in 25 runs. 2 tomes and 3 skill books.

I feed the candies immediately so my count might be wrong.

Tidd

And it's the 2nd day where we don't have the straw hat island. Never change Bandai! I'll take any gem we can get. And with that a happy new year. <3

Are you ready for the skill up event? I already have around 40 Apoos without gemming. Hope he will treat me well because I also need Dorry for future Legend Lucci shenanigans.

Kyou

I've only got about a dozen Apoos, but I plan to hit it hard during the week.

I don't actually have much saved up for this skill up except extra Baccarat stuff. Oh and also 20 3D2Y Zoro books that I hope get him down to usable cooldown T_T. I decided I'm going to hold on to my almighty tombs until the skill up rate gets better. They arent taking up that much space

ExVicis

Woo Mihawk! Time to take the only teams I have managed to scrap together and get my ass handed to me.

Edit: Scratch what I just said, I was not only able to beat the 30 stam one, but I got him on the first try. So I'm now a brand-new Mihawk owner.

EMT0

Banned
I need ~70 Mihawks, and have got 40 already so far. I'll get the last 30 or so tomorrow, this is super easy but also super dull if you're blitzing it.

Anyone have any advice for Aokiji sockets? I'm feeling pretty confident on Bind and Despair, but torn between Autoheal and Charge Special. Ideally, I'd like both but I'm not certain that dropping Despair sockets would be very smart. I'm currently leaning Bind/Despair/Charge Special.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Anyone have any advice for Aokiji sockets? I'm feeling pretty confident on Bind and Despair, but torn between Autoheal and Charge Special. Ideally, I'd like both but I'm not certain that dropping Despair sockets would be very smart. I'm currently leaning Bind/Despair/Charge Special.

I went Bind/Despair/Autoheal personally. When in doubt, those are basically the top priority sockets. Unless you have Whitebeard, it's a solid layout. You can make up the CD elsewhere. Autoheal needs to be on most characters to get the full advantage.

RedBoot

Ended up with 48 Apoos with 16 skill books. Hoping that will max him, I can finish him up over next weekend if needed (Thursday will probably be All Enel All the Time).

After like a week and a half with no meat snails, I got two this weekend, and along with a level up, I didn't need to gem for Apoo at all. Nice to save some gems.

Croc worked really well against Apoo. I'd put the challenge for this colo around the same as Hawkins, which fits. Also Apoo can indeed summon a full set of enemies at 1 cooldown, so that's fun when it happens (still won that round).

EMT0

Banned
I went Bind/Despair/Autoheal personally. When in doubt, those are basically the top priority sockets. Unless you have Whitebeard, it's a solid layout. You can make up the CD elsewhere. Autoheal needs to be on most characters to get the full advantage.

I like your reasoning, it makes a lot of sense. Especially after reading up on how Aokiji's Bike reduces the rate of RCV orbs, so I think I'll do exactly that. I'll just be sure to put Charge Special on Colo Killer and Hawkins when I get the chance.

MANUELF

Banned
Just used all my Zephyrs, he went down to 18 turn cooldown, EXCELLENT

SW Luffy 22 turn and I can still grind his books

RR Kalifa went 1/8 :(

Impact Usopp is now at 14 turns, very useable now

Worst luck was on Mihawk, 2 skillups out of 12 copies D:

cw_sasuke

Hannybal max/38
Mihawk 1/6
SW Luffy 6/22
RR Kalifa 2/23
Rakuyo 0/2

Ouch...that Kalifa performance...major kick in the balls.

Tidd

Kalifa 6/25 (one to go)
SW Luffy 5/20
3S2Y Luffy 3/8
colosseum Apoo 3/10 (I need to evolve him before I can feed the dupes, same for Hannyabal <.<)
RR Fukuro 1/4 (already fed them throughout the fortnight because his special sucks and I don't care)

Great skill up event so far. Can't wait to get fucked when I have to use Whitebeard and Inthawk books. :)

EMT0

Banned
Mixed luck all around. The only major highlights are the raid bosses, but these are the significant units:

Alvida - 2/5, MAX special
Mihawk - 12/40, 5 Autoheal
Aokiji - 12/75, 5 Bind/Despair/Autoheal

Yes, you're reading that right. I got double the rate of skillups from Mihawk as I did with Aokiji. If only it'd been reversed...but it can't be helped. Thankfully my luck was good overall as I should only need ~15 more Aokijis and ~15 more Mihawks to be done with both raid units. I was really hoping that I'd never have to farm Aokiji again, but alas. I *think* Aokiji's special is within the bounds for usability on Raid Doffy, but I'd have to doublecheck that. Seeing as I likely won't be farming Raid Doffy to the point of maxing him anyways, the point is largely moot and it won't be an issue the next time he comes around.

Hana-Bi

Skill up event went great. Sadly made the wrong decision for my sockets for Hannyabal. Wanted either Bind/Despair or Orb/Heal. First five copies I got one despair and one orb. Next five copies two bind and one heal. Went for bind/despair and only got one more despair sockets during my skill ups. Maxed bind but could have maxed heal and orb too. :(

Kyou

oh shit, skill up is TONIGHT? I thought it started tomorrow. Okay let's see how this goes

3D2Y Zoro: 4/20 ;_; 2 off max forever, I'm sorrrryyyyyyy
RR Kalifa: 3/8
Story Kalifa: 2/9
Story Fukuro: 4/9
Wyper: 3/3 SKILL MAX (wtf??)
Saldeath: 2/8
Baccarat: 0/4
Tanaka: 2/4
Dice: 1/4
Hannyabal: 1/9 (and back sockets too!)
Dorry: 1/5
Apoo Books(have to get a blue lobster before copies): 0/4

not a great one this time, zoro ;______;

Damn got my zephyr to 20 turns cd (his max is 17 right?) nearly 40 copies spent i reckon

Aokiji is down to 27 from 30 from 5 copies

Helmepo is max cd now

Log luffy down 1cd to 19 (2 more until i have my quadmax luffy!)

Doflamingo 6* down 2 cd to 18 via almighty books

Robin to 15 (1 cd reduction)

I need 4 more skillups on dofly raid to max his cd

Eneru is at 30cd so a lot more

Majukun

great skillup event for me..maxed kalifa and colo apoo, both with kess copies than the average...1 left for hannyabal

only problem is that now every run is giving me kalifa books instead of copies of hannyabal -_-

RalchAC

I didn't have a lot of units to skill up, but hey, I'll report my progress.

- Hannyabal: 3/18 and 1/4 sockets (Bind/Despair). Good enough, since Caesar MAX CD is 18.
- Diamante: 4/11. He'll be at 19 CD for a year, but considering that I got him when movie Fortnights were already gone, could have been much worse. Amazing luck here.
- Aokiji: 5/11. Amazing. No more words. Current CD is 20, should be finished soon. Sockets 4/3/4.

I have a ton of books saved. 2nd Anniversary Sugo can't come soon enough, holding back for over 6 months has caused me to lack a lot of new units.

I'm going to try and get a few Mihawks today. It's about time I start thinking about socketing him. I'll get like 15-20 copies and see how it goes. I'm only planning to go all out with Enel this CoC.

Top Bottom