• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RalchAC

Thousand Sunny can help if you get unlucky with CDs to soften up mobs, but I wouldn't say it's required. I didn't have the Moby Dick at the time, but I'm sure you could run it.

My biggest problem with QCK units is that they have really low HP, which makes a bit complicated certain stages with 2-3 mobs that deal over 9k damage.

bjork

Randomly went back to Marineford yesterday for a little bit, got story Mihawk in 3 runs. I doubt any story unit will be that easy for me again for awhile. I did a few tries for Kizaru and no dice, but I have to attend a birthday party later today so I'll get some runs in there.

I see Kuma is tonight, but I don't remember the team I used for him. I'll have to look it up, but I'm guessing an Enel team of some sort.

EMT0

Banned
Until this morning, I'd gotten about as many Monet books as I have Sengoku books. I sadly don't have a Sengoku, but do have Monet. Also about to run out of box space despite having dropped 10 gems to get it to 950 yesterday. I'll go to 1000, but I can already tell Kuma's about to push my box to max when running him. Speaking of Kuma, this is the team I'm planning on running although I'll replace Cabbage with Marco if I run out of them.

dpPAysX.png

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I've just been feeding my Monet books as I go. Her CD is already very usable and you're not gonna use her twice. Boy the upgrade rate sucks outside of 2x haha.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Until this morning, I'd gotten about as many Monet books as I have Sengoku books. I sadly don't have a Sengoku, but do have Monet. Also about to run out of box space despite having dropped 10 gems to get it to 950 yesterday. I'll go to 1000, but I can already tell Kuma's about to push my box to max when running him. Speaking of Kuma, this is the team I'm planning on running although I'll replace Cabbage with Marco if I run out of them.

Looks good - i also have space issues and will have to upgrade if i wanna farm him tomorrow. My friendlist is kinda lacking with too many not active players - i will try out first Thatch/Marco if Marco friends are up. If not i will try Double Enel.
I've just been feeding my Monet books as I go. Her CD is already very usable and you're not gonna use her twice. Boy the upgrade rate sucks outside of 2x haha.

Yeah, that what i thought as well....fed her 10 books and got nothing lol.

MiTYH

We will get new info on Thursday/Friday like always.

Not if we're gonna have a sugo on Thursday, we'll see some info tonight I'm betting.

Spent all day farming Alvida. Double doffy is safe as hell but I hate stalling. Whatever, as long as I can max her this go round, it'll be worth it

EDIT: Sitting on 22 Alvida copies and 9 book. Not enough IMO so I'll farm again next weekend. I think this is the new story island, right? Add to that Kuma raid and a new raid, and I might farm some more Luccis to max his Beast sockets and storymode Kaku. Lots to do!

Also I've been getting lots of cotton candy this time. Including two of those +3 (1 to each) yellow ones. Not sure who to give those to

Majukun

We will get new info on Thursday/Friday like always.

hmm...the new event will start on the 31st,tuesday..usually we have info one week before the start of the new event (at the halfway point of a current event,but the current one is 3 weeks long)..so maybe in the night between tuesday and wednesday?

now that i think about it..tonight we will probably get the announcement of the Blackbeard's sugo...

I wonder if they'll ruin this sugo by including the rest of the garbage replacement log units in it.

Edit: It appears we're safe for now. Totally called the Kizaru raid though. RIP NM Luffy?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Against Kizaru, I think I'm going to try SW Ace + SW Ace, SW Franky, Heracles, Izo, and Zephyr.

Not having Pica before Kizaru kinda sucks since he changes badly orbs to matching and Kizaru gives you a turn of badly matching orbs. The quintessential slasher team usually has SW Zoro for 3 guaranteed dex orbs but we don't have his books yet so his cooldown will be at 20 turns, which kinda sucks. Might need an Usopp sub to stall long enough unless you like rerolling orbs with box Kaku.

Croc owners will probably have the easiest time. SW Ace teams will probably be alright with an Izo sub.

commish

Sometimes auto targeting makes me want to throw my phone off the roof. An enemy has 1 CD. Another has 3. Why target the 3 first?!

RedBoot

Hey, just took one Kuma run to remind me that I hate running Kuma. :p Only need 6 more skill-ups, so I might just grab 20 or so and hope for luck.

Croc owners will probably have the easiest time.

That would be nice. Most of the teams I'm seeing on Youtube require either Legend Doffy or Doffy+Colo Drake. Gonna have to see if I can clear it with a more standard Croc team.

Kyou

also, as if it needed to be said, this sugo has:

a) no rate up for Blackbeard
b) no type rate up for anyone except Van AugerOgre (really??)
c) no guarantee of any kind of getting new units in the 10+1

lot of red flags on this one

also, as if it needed to be said, this sugo has:

a) no rate up for Blackbeard
b) no type rate up for anyone except Van AugerOgre (really??)
c) no guarantee of any kind of getting new units in the 10+1

lot of red flags on this one

Legend on their debuts never seem to be rated up even if they're theoretically boosted in some way. I've always just accepted this as Bandai's way of cashing in on whales.

Hana-Bi

Yeah, don't have time and box space next friday to farm Kizaru. And this sugo seems to be a skipfest too. Hopefully I'm strong. Not even a boosted only +1 multi is really weak.

Majukun

It doesn't waste any buffs from a SW Ace team so it should be the same for a orb lock.

thanks,..so this should be able to deal with it as long i can stall to have fuji ready for the second kizaru turn.
at least i think so..since i can't really wait for the third turn since he puts the str/qck/dex limiter,i just need to tank 1 hit and then burst,then use the other fuji and 2 turns of matching orbs to kill him when he revives..it's difficult to calculate if it's possible though since the limiter will be in effect for all characters bar the 2 fujitora (and aokiji that isn't boosted)

Hana-Bi

Will farm 30 copies for my second Kuma and then try to get my last two map damage sockets for my first Kuma.

Enel team is still the best / safest option for me so it'll probably take a little longer.

RalchAC

My planned team is:

INTHawk / DEX Hawk
DEX Law / Doflamingo
I don't remember who else.

But I've been socketing my Law waiting for Kizaru to come.

Tidd

And with the newest download we have a complete clash of clashes with every? marine themed raid boss during the anniversary event. Will skip Kizaru completely for this week and hope that we have the 2nd anniversary Sunny when he returns a few weeks later.

This also means that the next raid boss will be Akainu. Doesn't make sense to give us Sabo after this.

MiTYH

Very happy to have a max INTHawk for Kizaru. Looks like I'll be doing Raid Mihawk/INTHawk combo, since I don't have any other legends that can do this reliably. Still bitter over no Nightmare Luffy though, I need him for a strong INT Powerhouse

Disappointed that this sugo has no boosted BB. I *think* that if i skip this sugo and save save save, I can have 250 f2p stones by the anniversary. Which is (A) nuts and (B) awesome to hopefully get me a lot of units I'm missing

Seems 100% likely we'll get Akainu for the anniversary.

Rixa

I think I could hop back to this game. If I understood right my _very_ old account (thats been unused atleast one year) is gone.

So I will start from rerolling :p. This might take a while but Iam used to it, last time I started with Portgas D. Ace.

When I have done my reroll, is it the same as in about every gacha game?

- Advance story
- Pull only when Sugofest...
-> Should I pull 2-3 times from Rare gacha before Sugofest to fill my party?
- Do events so much as you can

MiTYH

When I have done my reroll, is it the same as in about every gacha game?

- Advance story
- Pull only when Sugofest...
-> Should I pull 2-3 times from Rare gacha before Sugofest to fill my party?
- Do events so much as you can

Sugofest is coming in a few days -- perfect time to reroll! Get a legend unit (for usability or preferance) and get going!

Honestly, I would never pull RR before sugofest. There's no benefit and you lose potential legends.

But yes, advance story, and when you can, farm events for good units. Generally most people say Loguetown is the first "wall" one might hit from storylines, so get to there, then work on your units

Rixa

Sugofest is coming in a few days -- perfect time to reroll! Get a legend unit (for usability or preferance) and get going!

Honestly, I would never pull RR before sugofest. There's no benefit and you lose potential legends.

But yes, advance story, and when you can, farm events for good units. Generally most people say Loguetown is the first "wall" one might hit from storylines, so get to there, then work on your units

Oh great timing, time to reroll and reroll and if I won't get anything meaningful before Sugofest will continue rerolling that day.

MiTYH

Oh great timing, time to reroll and reroll and if I won't get anything meaningful before Sugofest will continue rerolling that day.

Sugofest is 48 hours, plenty of time :)

But if you're rerolling now, I suggest someone like Balloon/G3 Luffy. He's one of the best pseduo-legends in the game, can help you out in some mid-endgame things

Rixa

Sugofest is 48 hours, plenty of time :)

But if you're rerolling now, I suggest someone like Balloon/G3 Luffy. He's one of the best pseduo-legends in the game, can help you out in some mid-endgame things

Yea looked from Reddit when SFest starts & ends. Starting rerolling process (no emulators for that), so it will take some time :).

MiTYH

For those curious, I did the math and if the anniversary falls on the 14th of febuary, we're looking at about 38 new gems, minimum

22 from dailies
12 from new story (10 on completion, 2 from random checkpoints. Might be more but not sure)
3 from Sugo Soon (not counting a new sugo)
2 new Fortnight Completion
1 new Raid

Plus add in some download bonues, typos (Van Ogre?), and randoms, it could be 40. And I believe JPN got 10 gems on the anniversary, so that's 50.

Basically, stay strong and try not to pull on this Sugo if you don't have to. You can get a free multipull and a (probably) all gold sugofest in just under a month #AnniIsPlanni

This also means that the next raid boss will be Akainu. Doesn't make sense to give us Sabo after this.

We all thought we would be getting NM Luffy for Halloween but wound up with Boa instead as if Bandai ever held themselves to an arbitrary theme for events. That and no way in hell is global ready for Akainu. We still lack Colo Vista and Killer for reliable orb manipulation for the F2P slasher teams with friend Cavendish. Even Croc teams need Colo Drake. The no healing debuff means we won't be able to cheese stalling for cooldowns like everyone did for Shiki so unless a needed units books are out for global, we might not see much use for them in the hypothetical raid, like legend Doffy for example.

I wouldn't put it last Bandai to put him out this early, I would just be a bit dismayed if they did.

RR30

It's Kizaru a raid boss that is worth farming for? I have Ace and Jimbe (never used him) who look like would benefit from him on the team.

Also RIP Nightmare Luffy. Powerhouse teams cry as we still don't get a delayer.

commish

Gacha companies should make rerolling easier. Like, allow us to skip the tutorial.

Also, I know everyone is going to skip the next sugo, but if you wanted one of the boosted units, e.g., Shiryu, this seems like the best shot at getting them..maybe?

Top Bottom