• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

Gacha companies should make rerolling easier. Like, allow us to skip the tutorial.

Also, I know everyone is going to skip the next sugo, but if you wanted one of the boosted units, e.g., Shiryu, this seems like the best shot at getting them..maybe?

maybe not

live vicariously through the reddit thread and bite if it's suddenly some amazing flood of good drops (it won't be)

EMT0

Banned
Gacha companies should make rerolling easier. Like, allow us to skip the tutorial.

Also, I know everyone is going to skip the next sugo, but if you wanted one of the boosted units, e.g., Shiryu, this seems like the best shot at getting them..maybe?

I'd only pull if you're thirsty for Van Auger tbh, since he looks to be a more likely pull than the other Blackbeard Pirates. Anni is planni for me, but goddamn is Kuma costing me gems. And Kizaru now too? What even are gems, they're a thing I don't even believe exist anymore. Although I may not even be able to farm him without Sabo so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Well I have only 14 gems so I am living vicariously through everyone anyway :) And those 14 gems are best served farming this FN and Kuma. Kuma takes so long tho... the only way I can do it and guarantee a win is to use double enel which is slow going. I'm gonna stop at 20. Baby steps.

MANUELF

Banned
I'd only pull if you're thirsty for Van Auger tbh, since he looks to be a more likely pull than the other Blackbeard Pirates. Anni is planni for me, but goddamn is Kuma costing me gems. And Kizaru now too? What even are gems, they're a thing I don't even believe exist anymore. Although I may not even be able to farm him without Sabo so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Van Ogre

commish

Van Ogre sounds so stupid. I don't even know his real name, but the name in and of itself just sounds stupid.

That said, I hope I pull him someday.

Kettch

Bandai games are nice in that you actually can skip the tutorial by moving some files around. Did that to start with Boa Hancock way back.

I really should play the game more. Maybe the anniversary will get me motivated, think I'll have 5 or 6 multis saved up by then.

ExVicis

So I was looking at the Toadskii suggestions for the F2P team for Kizaru and I have almost all the needed units I'm just missing Miss Doublefinger.

Is there any good replacement for her if I don't want to go through the, I'm sure, tedious and horrible effort to get her out of Alubarna?

MANUELF

Banned
So I was looking at the Toadskii suggestions for the F2P team for Kizaru and I have almost all the needed units I'm just missing Miss Doublefinger.

Is there any good replacement for her if I don't want to go through the, I'm sure, tedious and horrible effort to get her out of Alubarna?

3D2Y Usopp is the only other one

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Doublefinger is essentially the f2p replacement for a slasher booster on that team, so Koza or 3D2Y Zoro would work potentially. 3D2Y Usopp also for a DEX booster.

No real f2p alternative, I don't think.

RalchAC

Doublefinger has a 1.5x boost to DEX. So other stuff that could work is:

- 3D2Y Zoro: 1.75x boost to Slashers.
- 3D2Y Usopp: 1.75x boost to DEX units.
- Koza: 1.5x boost to Slashers.
- Kuina: 1.75x boost to Slashers in the next turn if you hit all Perfects.
- Baby 5: 1.5x boost to Shooters for 1 turn. 1.5x boost to Shooter/Striker/Slasher if you hit all Perfects.
- Caesar (not sure, use the DMG Calc): Boosts Driven units by 1.75x for 2 turns, should boost Doffy and Zoro.

Those are the ones that I can remember.

ExVicis

Dammit, I'll actually have to bother with Alubarna then. Goddammit.

Doublefinger has a 1.5x boost to DEX. So other stuff that could work is:

- 3D2Y Zoro: 1.75x boost to Slashers.
- 3D2Y Usopp: 1.75x boost to DEX units.
- Koza: 1.5x boost to Slashers.
- Kuina: 1.75x boost to Slashers in the next turn if you hit all Perfects.
- Baby 5: 1.5x boost to Shooters for 1 turn. 1.5x boost to Shooter/Striker/Slasher if you hit all Perfects.
- Caesar (not sure, use the DMG Calc): Boosts Driven units by 1.75x for 2 turns, should boost Doffy and Zoro.

Those are the ones that I can remember.
I do have Caesar so I'll check the Calc on that to see if it'll work.

bobohoro

Would actually have a pretty easy time if G5-Tashigi books were out. Probably will only get a single copy for now, not enough box space and need my gems for anni. Hopefully the clash comes with a skill-up.

Kuma is surprsingly easy, but same thing applies. Will end up with 7 copies thanks to a level up, but won't gem today.

And BB sugo will see a single pull from me, since the new units are all pretty decent.

EMT0

Banned
Tuned my double Enel team a bit for raid Kuma. With raid Boa, Leo, quick Lucci and legend Doffy this raid is really easy. :)

I'm in a similar boat in that I find it pretty easy. After having tried out Shiki and Aokiji, I was dreading other 60 stamina raids but Doffy and Kuma have been easy sailing by comparison.The only annoying thing is dumb deaths due to wonky autotargeting, but any good QCK unit + Legend Marco and an Enel sub is enough to clear him pretty easily. I'm currently using Leo and Doma as subs, although I'd replace Doma with Thatch if I had him. For friend captains, I've used other Marcos, Enel, Cabbage, Thatch, and Gladius. I could use QCK Ace too but Gladius is just better in every way so.....nah. Same logic applies for Legend Boa and Marco. I'm currently at 33 out of the 50 copies I'm hoping to get, and am just waiting on stamina to minmax a levelup. I have classes until 7 but three hours is more than enough to get the remaining copies.

commish

EMT, your stamina in grinding these events is legendary. I don't know you do it! I get 10 copies and I've had enough.

I run a double Enel team and just stall long enough to get my sunny up by round 3. Adds another minute or two to the run but it minimizes the random deaths from targetting/bad cooldowns, so worth it. I mistarget about 97% of the time when I try to do it manually. Need to work on that.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Went in hard on Kuma, no regrets - everything to keep that Powerhouse Dream alive.
15 Gems spent, 2 Ranks ups and 50 copies farmed. Screwed up like 5 runs or so in total. I started first with Double Thatch and Thatch/Marco...but Auto-Aim could screw up those run so i switch to this Double Enel team. Kuma kept removing Thatch instead of Kaku so that made it even easier.

screenshot_2017-01-23j6u0k.png

Bad news im completely out of space right now. At least i dont have to "keep" stuff from Luccis FN and can feed every unit asap for Sockets. But yeah i really hope a skillup even arrives soon. And i better get Kuma below 20 CD with 50 copies...my luck on Doffy last time was beyond bad.

Thanks to all my friends with max skilled Enels i could use...if i had to wait for my unskilled Enel to be ready i probably would have given up after the second run.

btw. Legend Doffy is such a kickass sub. Honestly im thinking of using those Universal skillbooks we got a while ago on him during the next skill up period. If it got like 2 skillups that would already be quite the improvement.
I wonder if they'll ruin this sugo by including the rest of the garbage replacement log units in it.

Edit: It appears we're safe for now. Totally called the Kizaru raid though. RIP NM Luffy?

Never realized that Global didnt receive NM Luffy yet - crazy. If we get him i will need to farm him for my Lucci/Powerhouse team.

Looked up Kizaru - hmm....he looks good, but def. not a must have for me.
For those curious, I did the math and if the anniversary falls on the 14th of febuary, we're looking at about 38 new gems, minimum

22 from dailies
12 from new story (10 on completion, 2 from random checkpoints. Might be more but not sure)
3 from Sugo Soon (not counting a new sugo)
2 new Fortnight Completion
1 new Raid

Plus add in some download bonues, typos (Van Ogre?), and randoms, it could be 40. And I believe JPN got 10 gems on the anniversary, so that's 50.

Basically, stay strong and try not to pull on this Sugo if you don't have to. You can get a free multipull and a (probably) all gold sugofest in just under a month #AnniIsPlanni
That would be really good and allow me to do one Multipull after all.
I think I could hop back to this game. If I understood right my _very_ old account (thats been unused atleast one year) is gone.
Hui Rixa,
perfect timing...make sure you start with an epic account and reroll during the second Anniversary.

Kakaroach

As a SW Ace user I think I will end up farming Kizaru. He can replace SW Chopper/Capone Bege for some coliseum and raid runs. He is also a favorite of mine, so even more incentive.

Kyou

btw. Legend Doffy is such a kickass sub. Honestly im thinking of using those Universal skillbooks we got a while ago on him during the next skill up period. If it got like 2 skillups that would already be quite the improvement.

not the worst idea but we should be getting legend doffy books pretty soon alongside sugar books and some other good ones(so it's a FN you'll want to run a lot anyway)

we're probably only a month, month and a half out from it

cw_sasuke

As a SW Ace user I think I will end up farming Kizaru. He can replace SW Chopper/Capone Bege for some coliseum and raid runs. He is also a favorite of mine, so even more incentive.

Okay he is a really nice QCK Shooter sub - and he seems like a very solid Captain that can be teamed up with Legend Ace as well.

If the stage isnt too difficult ill try to clear it for the stone. I wonder if we will have a skillup event if he is back the week after.

I wasnt playing when Buster Call arrived for the first time....but the way everyone has been asking for it to return - i need to look into it more.
not the worst idea but we should be getting legend doffy books pretty soon alongside sugar books and some other good ones(so it's a FN you'll want to run a lot anyway)

we're probably only a month, month and a half out from it

Oh he already has skillbooks out in Japan ? Well then im waiting....if i get lucky and pull a newer Legend down the line i could use them there.

Then again...we still havent gotten Legend Lucci books...im not really looking forward to farming Legend skillbooks - dont think im built for that lol.

Kyou

Oh he already has skillbooks out in Japan ? Well then im waiting....if i get lucky and pull a newer Legend down the line i could use them there.

They're in the Nico Olivia fortnight. It's like 2 or 3 fortnight away, assuming we don't get stuff out of order during the anniversary

cw_sasuke

Seems like the core team of Raid Hawk, Inthawk, RaiDoffy, DexLaw and 3D2Y Zoro can take on Kizaru Raid. Might be able to clear it for the stone after all.

They're in the Nico Olivia fortnight. It's like 2 or 3 fortnight away, assuming we don't get stuff out of order during the anniversary

Yeah im def. waiting - i need to farm that stage for Sugar books anyway. Thanks for the heads up.
17 copies to get my last two map damage sockets for my Kuma. Farmed another 25 copies for my second Kuma.

...damn, since when do socket Map Damage ? What stage do you need them on ?
But at least you got it done...grats !!

MANUELF

Banned
I will try that F2P DEX team for Kizaru, I have every unit, they arent max level or special but it should be enough for the 40 stamina version

RalchAC

Seems like the core team of Raid Hawk, Inthawk, RaiDoffy, DexLaw and 3D2Y Zoro can take on Kizaru Raid. Might be able to clear it for the stone after all.

Yeah im def. waiting - i need to farm that stage for Sugar books anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

My bet is he is maxing a... second Kuma (?) for his Legend Croc teams.

Hana-Bi

Well, Kuma is part of my dream Croc team. And with Kuma finally max socket I now have the dream team with the socket maxed:

Bind, Despair, CD, Map and Poison maxed. Orb and Heal level 1.

Kyou

having a lot of work to do today has helped me not spend any gems on Kuma. I'd really like to get him down further but I'm going to end up with <10 copies. I'm also just going to get a copy of Kizaru and natural stamina him for copies too.

We in full on penny pinching mode.

RalchAC

I have skipped Kuma. I just don't like his raid much and the crap luck I had trying to max Enel the last time he came haven't helped.

Jayhawk

Skipped Kuma this time around, since I don't have extra gems to farm him.

Raid Kizaru should be good for this team composition. More damage if Lucci or captain could get a QCK orb too. Raid Kizaru will also give me the QCK turtles I need to max out Legend Kuzan.

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...3:99,649:99,978:99C1,10B0D0E1045Q0L0G0R7S100H

Almost 7 million damage if you move slider to 8 turns elapsed. Not sure how to save that silder in the shared URL.

EMT0

Banned
I only got 49 copies...I failed my goals :'(
/s
...:/ :d

EMT, your stamina in grinding these events is legendary. I don't know you do it! I get 10 copies and I've had enough.

I run a double Enel team and just stall long enough to get my sunny up by round 3. Adds another minute or two to the run but it minimizes the random deaths from targetting/bad cooldowns, so worth it. I mistarget about 97% of the time when I try to do it manually. Need to work on that.

Thanks commish, although I'd say it helped a lot that I have to get up three hours early for classes that I don't have till 12pm since I have to carpool with a sibling. That gave me plenty of time to chip away at Kuma. Sad to say, I would have definitely pulled it off but the amount of dumb autotarget deaths and whiffs I had on Kuma due to using Marco's special before Enel's is just....blegh. RIP gems, I may as well commit all the way and farm Kizaru with what few gems I have left.

RedBoot

20 more Kumas. Hoping that'll finish him, I'd like to be done with this raid. It's generally not that bad, except for the occasional run where the game decides you really didn't need that 60 stamina and gives everyone on the 3rd wave 1-turn cooldowns.

Also decided to toss a few books onto Story Kaku since I have plenty. Went 5 for 20. I don't do that well during skill-ups sometimes. :/

Rixa

Hui Rixa,
perfect timing...make sure you start with an epic account and reroll during the second Anniversary.

Well Iam rerolling now, slow process. Its faster to do one pull and restart process than wait after those +500 taps and do another pull :/.

I looked up solutions for emurerolling:

- Droid4x OPTC won't start
- Memu OPTC won't start
- Old version of Bluestack didn't start
- New version of Bluestack did start and OPTC works there
-> Then I noticed, oh fuck sake I need BS being rooted.
-> At this point it was almost sleeping time, got some rooting app to BS and went to sleep.

Not sure if I can get emulator rerolling process working. Kinda sceptical about that root (King Root) thingie I downloaded for BS.

Rerolling will take a lot of time (that's why I started it asap). Sofar I have only got one 5* (It was actually gold paper that turned to be 5*). According to Reddit Tier List it was D grade trash (Nami Thunderbolt Tempo). I was curious to see what would be other pull in that account so did +500 taps, waited shitlong time (about 40mins or so) and pulled more trash :D.

I guess I will do so that I use few Emulators (normally) and phone for rerolling. This way it is somewhat faster than using phone only.

cw_sasuke

...before going to bed i had enough Stamina for one last Kuma run. Everything worked perfect...but if forgot to use Enels active lol - yeah guess my body had enough of it. Also 50 copies sounds better than 51...i guess.

Today for the last time farming WB PT2 - hope i get my Ceasar copy count to at least 10 since i will have to run Lucci FN after that.

My bet is he is maxing a... second Kuma (?) for his Legend Croc teams.
Well, Kuma is part of my dream Croc team. And with Kuma finally max socket I now have the dream team with the socket maxed:

Bind, Despair, CD, Map and Poison maxed. Orb and Heal level 1.

Nice - that makes sense since Croc needs to be at low HP for his full multiplier. I think i will just go for Bind/Despair and...well AutoHeal or Cooldown. Or maybe just skip Despar and go for Bind/CD/Autoheal ? I wanna use him on Lucci but he can be used in many other teams as well. Hmm....
20 more Kumas. Hoping that'll finish him, I'd like to be done with this raid. It's generally not that bad, except for the occasional run where the game decides you really didn't need that 60 stamina and gives everyone on the 3rd wave 1-turn cooldowns.

Also decided to toss a few books onto Story Kaku since I have plenty. Went 5 for 20. I don't do that well during skill-ups sometimes. :/

Just for reference....how many copies of Kuma have you fed so far ?
I ran Double Enel and stalled enough on Stage 1-2 to be able to use Going Merry or Kaku if stage 3 tried to troll me so this wasnt a issue for my later runs. The green fodder dude is perfect to stall on.

Well Iam rerolling now, slow process. Its faster to do one pull and restart process than wait after those +500 taps and do another pull :/.

I looked up solutions for emurerolling:

- Droid4x OPTC won't start
- Memu OPTC won't start
- Old version of Bluestack didn't start
- New version of Bluestack did start and OPTC works there
-> Then I noticed, oh fuck sake I need BS being rooted.
-> At this point it was almost sleeping time, got some rooting app to BS and went to sleep.

Not sure if I can get emulator rerolling process working. Kinda sceptical about that root (King Root) thingie I downloaded for BS.

Rerolling will take a lot of time (that's why I started it asap). Sofar I have only got one 5* (It was actually gold paper that turned to be 5*). According to Reddit Tier List it was D grade trash (Nami Thunderbolt Tempo). I was curious to see what would be other pull in that account so did +500 taps, waited shitlong time (about 40mins or so) and pulled more trash :D.

I guess I will do so that I use few Emulators (normally) and phone for rerolling. This way it is somewhat faster than using phone only.

Good get your reroll game going on - its been already mentioned but if you start rerolling right now try to get G3 and save up your orbs for the Anni Sugo. If you get lucky there - perfect, if not reroll during the Sugo for a 2-3 Legend Acc.

Two more things - have you seen the list of spare Legend accounts EMT0 provides for new players ? There might be something for you there, if i remeber right there was a Legend + G3 account if its still available.

Also good that you got BS working.....another good emu that works with OPC would be NOX. So if you encounter any other issues you might give NOX a try - it runs plenty of games reasonably well. I havent done it myself but if your PC is powerful enough you could run multiple instances of NOX to speed up the reroll process. Dont know if i would do it now...but having that type of setup ready to go for the Anniversary sugo would be quite helpful.

Rixa

Good get your reroll game going on - its been already mentioned but if you start rerolling right now try to get G3 and save up your orbs for the Anni Sugo. If you get lucky there - perfect, if not reroll during the Sugo for a 2-3 Legend Acc.

Two more things - have you seen the list of spare Legend accounts EMT0 provides for new players ? There might be something for you there, if i remeber right there was a Legend + G3 account if its still available.

Also good that you got BS working.....another good emu that works with OPC would be NOX. So if you encounter any other issues you might give NOX a try - it runs plenty of games reasonably well. I havent done it myself but if your PC is powerful enough you could run multiple instances of NOX to speed up the reroll process. Dont know if i would do it now...but having that type of setup ready to go for the Anniversary sugo would be quite helpful.

0.1. Yup. Reading OPTC Blog Sugofest pirates review while rerolling. Thats backup plan to get something nice from SF if these rerolls are dud before it.

1. No I haven't seen the EMT0 list. If there is account that is at start (2 rolls made) with Legend. I would definitely grab it and start collecting orbs for Anni. Can you direct me to that post / to list / doc? I was trying to look starting account from Reddit, no luck there either.

2. Next plan is to dl Nox (when Iam at home in about 8h time) and get it as rerolling (if I can get it to work) :D

So one decent starting account would be nice :D. After that it is time to collect some gems and prolly iap when Anni hits.

EMT0

Banned
0.1. Yup. Reading OPTC Blog Sugofest pirates review while rerolling. Thats backup plan to get something nice from SF if these rerolls are dud before it.

1. No I haven't seen the EMT0 list. If there is account that is at start (2 rolls made) with Legend. I would definitely grab it and start collecting orbs for Anni. Can you direct me to that post / to list / doc? I was trying to look starting account from Reddit, no luck there either.

2. Next plan is to dl Nox (when Iam at home in about 8h time) and get it as rerolling (if I can get it to work) :D

So one decent starting account would be nice :D. After that it is time to collect some gems and prolly iap when Anni hits.

Here is our stock of double Legend accounts(I treat Gear 3rd as a pseudo-Legend). Feel free to pick any one of them.Here is a link to the index of my playthrough, which I'm mostly linking because I've edited in a bunch of useful new player links at the top that are way better resources than my playthrough that will make the experience far smoother. Shoot me a PM with the account you'd like.

Rixa

Here is our stock of double Legend accounts(I treat Gear 3rd as a pseudo-Legend). Feel free to pick any one of them.Here is a link to the index of my playthrough, which I'm mostly linking because I've edited in a bunch of useful new player links at the top that are way better resources than my playthrough that will make the experience far smoother. Shoot me a PM with the account you'd like.

Wow, thanks. Will definitely grab one account, only problem is, I don't know which one (does it really matter) :p. Also I will read your FAQ & PT.

Since its been around 2 years from my last playtime (about 1 month of playing). I don't know what differences are on those account. Ill shoot you a pm and maybe you can decide what would be best acco to go on :). Prolly going to Iap once I get that account and do what I do in most games, expand inventory size :D.

Edit: PM send

I beat both the Jimbe and Enel forest today after putting them off for way longer than I should have. I was even finally able to get rid of the mail I've had sitting in my box since early December with cola in them from one of the events. I probably wasted so much cola sitting at max for two months with forests yet to be done but then again, I haven't run out of cola since I maxed the Coffin boat.

I used a SW Ace team on Jimbe. Hardest part was the last stage since it seemed like orb luck screwed me over on quite a few runs. For Enel I ran double Enel with an IntHawk sub. It should have gone way faster than it had but I had small fuck ups that killed my runs, like using Enel's special and attacking but then dying to the lightening effect because I didn't know that proc'd before the healing Enel gets from his captain effect.

Shanks forest seems to be a bit of an undertaking but doable with double Doffy and the right subs or a SW Ace team. Has anyone tackled this yet and with what teams?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I beat both the Jimbe and Enel forest today after putting them off for way longer than I should have. I was even finally able to get rid of the mail I've had sitting in my box since early December with cola in them from one of the events. I probably wasted so much cola sitting at max for two months with forests yet to be done but then again, I haven't run out of cola since I maxed the Coffin boat.

I used a SW Ace team on Jimbe. Hardest part was the last stage since it seemed like orb luck screwed me over on quite a few runs. For Enel I ran double Enel with an IntHawk sub. It should have gone way faster than it had but I had small fuck ups that killed my runs, like using Enel's special and attacking but then dying to the lightening effect because I didn't know that proc'd before the healing Enel gets from his captain effect.

Shanks forest seems to be a bit of an undertaking but doable with double Doffy and the right subs or a SW Ace team. Has anyone tackled this yet and with what teams?
What lv AutoHeal did you have for Enel forest? Jacxus has a vid of Double Doffy that I used to clear, but stage 19 may come down to CD luck; lost so many times to a 1 CD Beckmann or low CD Jinbei. Counting turns is hard since Shanks reverses specials. :x

What lv AutoHeal did you have for Enel forest? Jacxus has a vid of Double Doffy that I used to clear, but stage 19 may come down to CD luck; lost so many times to a 1 CD Beckmann or low CD Jinbei. Counting turns is hard since Shanks reverses specials. :x

I had level 5 autoheal (and level 1 damage reduction, although I doubt that 3% damage cut contributed much towards the run). I specifically waited for the Enel raid to come back so I could put AH on him and for the Usopp'n raid to finish my SW Usopp with autoheal as well.

RalchAC

I'm part of your guide. I'm so proud! lol

commish

Off topic, but Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag was released last night by our Bamco gods if anyone is looking for a new game to play alongside OPTC.

And not all PvP is bad, so we'll see. If it's "PvP" like Dokkan has "PvP", then I'm okay with it. If it turns the game into a race for the best units, and all these awesome things are trapped behind the PvP system, then meh.... I'm over that.

RalchAC

Off topic, but Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag was released last night by our Bamco gods if anyone is looking for a new game to play alongside OPTC.

And not all PvP is bad, so we'll see. If it's "PvP" like Dokkan has "PvP", then I'm okay with it. If it turns the game into a race for the best units, and all these awesome things are trapped behind the PvP system, then meh.... I'm over that.

I wouldn't like PvP in the game, honestly, unless it's something completely independent to the main game.

For example, I remember how PvP while I played World of Warcraft had exclusive gear, but people into PvE never had to fight against other players because that gear had exclusive stats that made it much worse than PvE gear.

If they reward stuff like gems, units that are interesting for both PvE and PvP, socketbooks, universal skillbooks and the likes, I would probably drop the game, since PvP in Gacha games is automatically unfair.

bjork

The 2y anniversary is my cutoff for putting any more money into OPTC, so if they decided to drag it down with PVP, I'd probably drop as well.

Should i wait for anniversary instead of spending gems on this upcoming Sugo?

No one knows what the anniversary is going to have in store, but this Sugo kinda sounds like a dud. BB isn't boosted, but his crew is, but then so are units like Dex Apoo that you can pull any time ever, so unless you really wanted to try for the BB pirates, I'd say wait.

Sailor Moon Drops has free stickers for your texts

Top Bottom