• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MiTYH

Congrats to all the new legend owners! But remember everyone, don't be tempted! Anniversary is close!

EDIT: 60 stamina with Raid/INThawk leads, Zeff/asura/doffy/koza worked really well. Need to hit all perfects but it's definitly an easy enough raid to do

Hana-Bi

I was thinking of pulling more for Van Augr..but many only 2 out of 40 were Blackbeard units ? Thats just nuts.

Yeah, I was like wtf. At least I got Shiryu. That's what I wanted but my legend luck will haunt me till the anni and hopefully I can pull a new legend there.

I pulled 17 legends. 8 dupes so far...

Rixa

Good eye on the max level thing, I didn't even notice. Evolved Burgess and Lafitte.

That Usopp is the rereleased version of Log Usopp, they had to redraw the art for the Log characters due to some kind of rights issue. Same exact character as the old one stats and specials-wise, though. His special is great and arguably more useful than Golden Pound in some cases, if were ever get skillbooks for it (it maxes at 10 like GPU's)

Damn beaten by bjork haha.

Great pulls. Usopp and don sai are both top notch units!

Oh wow :D
Is it safe to feed that dupe 4* Usopp to Usopp as 4*?

Dandte

Oh wow :D
Is it safe to feed that dupe 4* Usopp to Usopp as 4*?

I would say keep it for now. We don't have his skillbook yet, so if you hope for a skill up you should wait for a better chance at 2x skill ups event, and he is to worthfull (is this even a word) to use him as a socket because we habe more than enough other usopps.

Or you could trade him in at a later point at the ray shop.

Tl; dr. Don't feed him away.

Rixa

I would say keep it for now. We don't have his skillbook yet, so if you hope for a skill up you should wait for a better chance at 2x skill ups event, and he is to worthfull (is this even a word) to use him as a socket because we habe more than enough other usopps.

Or you could trade him in at a later point at the ray shop.

Tl; dr. Don't feed him away.

Ok, will keep and wait for Double Success day.
So I can feed basic 3* Usopp (if I get one) to this version for Sockets?

Dandte

Ok, will keep and wait for Double Success day.

Double skill up, not success...double exp success is atm. I messed that up once...it was a bad day in my optc history.

Yep something like base usopps you can feed away. Or evolve them to gpu to skill him up later.

Tidd

No don't do that. You want to evolve your basic 3* Usopp to Golden Pound Usopp and use them for skill ups. I believe a lot of us did that to max skill their 2nd GPU.

bjork

No don't do that. You want to evolve your basic 3* Usopp to Golden Pound Usopp and use them for skill ups. I believe a lot of us did that to max skill their 2nd GPU.

People actually did this? Was it somehow easier/faster than running Kuro or waiting 9 months for Usopp-un?

Tidd

People actually did this? Was it somehow easier/faster than running Kuro or waiting 9 months for Usopp-un?

I did. Just reset the straw hat island (which we get more often than the fortnights with GPU books) till you get a Usopp. That way you can obtain at least 7 within a week. Evolving him doesn't cost any resources and if skill ups don't screw you over you will probably spend less stamina, too.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

It was way faster and easier. Usopp only needs a few turtles, seahorse, and crab or something- some really easy to farm Evo materials. We get the strawhat isle, and can use double baccarat to boot. I had like 10 "skillbooks" via extra GPUS which was a huge help in maxing my second GPU.

bjork

You guys are more dedicated than I am, I guess. I got GPU max skilled the first time Kuro was around and that was enough for me.

bjork

In other news, that Shutokou Battle game on the JP app store is pretty decent if you're into racing games on phones. Maybe not as easy as something like Drift Spirits, but still nice.

Rixa

Double skill up, not success...double exp success is atm. I messed that up once...it was a bad day in my optc history.

Yep something like base usopps you can feed away. Or evolve them to gpu to skill him up later.
Yeah meant 2x Skill Up day (I know there is double power up going on now).

Ok, will evolve and then feed (whenever 2x SUp day is) it to Golden Pound.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Good thing no one pulled legend BB. I fear my wallet bc I am weak. Grats to the pulls though!

bjork

Good thing no one pulled legend BB. I fear my wallet bc I am weak. Grats to the pulls though!

I thought about throwing in for another multi, but I'm good. Now it's just waiting for details on the 2Y sugo, if it's anything extra special or what.

commish

Is Burgess the dude that gives 1.5 attack to fighters for 5 turns? Bc that seems so good. Need books but still.

I think I'm starting to get the hang of Colosseum Alvida. Currently using a double Enel team with story Lucci, RR Jabra, Sugar and Jinbe. General strategy is to get as close as possible to 50%, then burst her down to <20% and finish with Sugar. Surviving up to that point is still kinda dependent on meat orbs and friend Enel's RCV.

I'm holding out for the anniversary, so not gonna pull this Sugo.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did one more pull - dupe Blamenco. Yeah i think im done for now.

Failed at Chapter 14 on the new Story Island...didnt see that powerful Akainu attack coming after his Revive.

Edit:
How much would a unit like RR Blamenco net me on the upcoming Rayleigh shop ?

Yeah, I was like wtf. At least I got Shiryu. That's what I wanted but my legend luck will haunt me till the anni and hopefully I can pull a new legend there.

I pulled 17 legends. 8 dupes so far...

That sucks man - hope you have more luck on new Legends with your Anni pulls.
He has a colosseum version, but I've thrown books to SW Ace with no regrets. Didn't get the sockets I necessarily wanted, but that's ok. I want to say that colo version was a real hassle, but I could be misremembering.

Oh shit completely forgot about Colo Ace - hmm. i have to check how difficult the stage is...probably better to keep the Tomes for now. Especially since im missing a Shooter orb booster....so the Ace team is lacking right now anyway.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Edit:
How much would a unit like RR Blamenco net me on the upcoming Rayleigh shop ?

300 points. It's worth holding onto units that have both a 4 star base and 5 star evolution. Their evolution state doesn't matter, but those particular characters are worth the 300 bracket.

Legends are worth 5000. Rare recruits that go from 3 star to 4 star are 100.

cw_sasuke

Don't tempt me, hah.

I forget the amounts, but from what I recall, it's different depending on if you drew a 4* or 5* version and the 4* wasn't too great of an amount.
300 points. It's worth holding onto units that are 4 star that evolve into 5 star. Their evolution doesn't matter, but those particular cases are worth the 300 bracket.

Legends are worth 5000. Rare recruits that go from 3 star to 4 star are 100.
Thanks,
okay thats honestly not THAT bad...i thought RR units like Blamenco, QCK Ace and co. would only net 100 Points - but 300 is at least somehow reasonable.

I think the Powerhouse ship was something around 7k. So still alot but with more dupe pulls down the line i can see it happening.

bjork

Oh wow, I was off by a whole tier of character. I'll be glad when it's finally out here, in either case. I think I have like 800 RR/story guys in my box, and I would imagine I could whittle that down to at least half. Though story guys aren't worth much at all.

commish

I want the Ray shop more than anything else right now. Would love to clean out my box of this junk.

bjork

I wish there were an easier way of showing your box than taking screens and uploading them. Mine's like a high school locker in a sitcom, just loaded full to the brim, heh.

EMT0

Banned
I decided rather than risk temptation, I'll dump my gems into my box and am now sitting at 1100 box space. 6 gems leftover, did a single pull, and got Apoo which I'm very happy with since he's new and goes well with my RR Law.

bobohoro

Did two pulls, got an AH socket for my SW Luffy and Baby 5, which is new, but not that amazing. Oh well, at least her SBs are in the next fortnight, along with Buffalo and Bepo sockets. That's not all that important, but something nonetheless.

Also took me 5 runs on 40 stamina to get my copy of Kizaru. I could do 60 stamina already, but it would be close. Will probably wait until G-5 Tashigi books come out, or some amazing pull in the anni, before I will farm him with ease.

ExVicis

So then next Sugo isn't going to be Anniversary yeah? I recall reading that it's pretty likely the Anni got pushed back somewhere in this thread. I kind of want to plan out how many of my gems I can hold onto and save if it's not as soon as we though. I'm at 3 multi-pulls but I want to try and make it 4 if it's possible before the Anni.

Also took me 5 runs on 40 stamina to get my copy of Kizaru. I could do 60 stamina already, but it would be close. Will probably wait until G-5 Tashigi books come out, or some amazing pull in the anni, before I will farm him with ease.
It took me two which was so stressful and tough with my F2P team I said forget it. I'm just gonna wait until he comes back around the later and just not going to bother stressing out

Kyou

Um, what? Really?? Again!?
DEEUoaH.jpg

commish

So then next Sugo isn't going to be Anniversary yeah? I recall reading that it's pretty likely the Anni got pushed back somewhere in this thread. I kind of want to plan out how many of my gems I can hold onto and save if it's not as soon as we though. I'm at 3 multi-pulls but I want to try and make it 4 if it's possible before the Anni.

It took me two which was so stressful and tough with my F2P team I said forget it. I'm just gonna wait until he comes back around the later and just not going to bother stressing out

It's going to be in a few weeks at best, imo. Most people thought it'd be in the beginning of Feb but we already have things planned for a lot of Feb. I would guess end of Feb/beginning of March, but then again, no one really knows.

ExVicis

It's going to be in a few weeks at best, imo. Most people thought it'd be in the beginning of Feb but we already have things planned for a lot of Feb. I would guess end of Feb/beginning of March, but then again, no one really knows.
They must really want us to blow all our Gems before the Anni. Well either way if I have more than two weeks I think I can maybe get up to at least 4 multipulls.

But if next month is Akainu it's going to be real hard to hold onto my gems and not pull.

cw_sasuke

Quick question..about to beat WB Forest for the first time....will he use his -20% HP attack only if its his turns or even he is still on 2/3 Cooldown ?

commish

They must really want us to blow all our Gems before the Anni. Well either way if I have more than two weeks I think I can maybe get up to at least 4 multipulls.

But if next month is Akainu it's going to be real hard to hold onto my gems and not pull.

I'm beginning to realize (after that dude spent 2500 gems w/o bb) that these releases really are just traps. Without a rate up, your odds of getting any one unit is so, so, so small.

Kukumalu

I'm beginning to realize (after that dude spent 2500 gems w/o bb) that these releases really are just traps. Without a rate up, your odds of getting any one unit is so, so, so small.

He did get 26 Legends from 550 units so that results in a 4.7% Legend rate which is slightly higher than normal but I guess the sample size isn't enough to draw any solid conclusions.

cw_sasuke

I hope you can do it! :)

Yup, thanks it worked out. Used a Slasher team - finally got SWS Zoro max skilled thanks to my Lucci FN runs so i gave it a shot with a Inthawk/Doffy team - worked out perfect.

Maxed the ship with around 250 - glad since i was about to hit 999 again.

Wish there was a way to get some exp right now - wanna evolve Ace lol.

Top Bottom